Blacked Before Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatTiwari
KatTiwari
26 Followers

She screamed into his shoulder, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm building like a concentric circle tightening ever slowly at a spot deep within her womb. "Yes!" she shouted. "Master, yes! I've always wanted to fuck a black man like you. Oh my god, black dick is the best!!!"

Charles grunted as if in understanding. He slowed his pace a little, drawing out his withdrawals and subsequent penetrations, savoring her. Sarina moaned at the feeling of his wide, thick shaft sliding in and out of her, pushing open the walls of her pussy. As he continued to plow her, Sarina's hands trailed downed his powerful back and found his ass, so well-muscled and quite the handful. She squeezed it hard, pulling him deeper into her. The sensation was amazing, and he seemed to think so as well.

"Damn, I need to fuck more Persian women," Charles said huskily, and sucked air through his teeth. "I didn't know y'all had it like this...so tight and flexible!"

"Good Persian girls aren't supposed to allow black men into their beds," she told him. "It's almost, like, taboo in my culture."

"Oh that's how it is, huh? Well then, you must just love breaking all the rules! Tell me... what does your culture say about good Persian girls getting fucked from behind?"

Sarina's breath caught. Oh my god.

"Do you mean doggy style, master?"

Charles kissed her fully on the mouth, sliding his tongue between her teeth and finding hers to entwine. He gave Sarina three more quick thrusts--evoking a triplet of sharp, muffled cries from her--then abruptly pulled out. He smiled devilishly.

"Yes, slut. Turn your ass around and get on your knees for your new owner."

Sarina's heart quickened. Hell yeah!

She gladly obeyed and rolled over, bringing her knees under her. She lifted her ass like an offering to this big black man kneeling behind her now.

"This how you want me, master?"

He slapped her hard across her buttocks, eliciting another sharp cry.

"Yeah, bitch," he growled. "That's it. Know your place!"

Charles slapped her behind harder, this time across the other cheek. Sarina almost came right there, wondering what had come over him. How did this man know she loved being punished in this manner? Especially before getting fucked from behind. Did Alan tell him? Only he knew how she liked to be degraded and dominated in bed. Damn, this was turning into the best night ever!

"I'm sorry, master. I was out of line. It won't happen again."

"You fucking right it won't, slut. You best do as you're told."

Sarina was loving this! He slapped her ass hard once, twice. Three times! She remained bent over, supplicant, letting him take his aggression out on her body. The sting his calloused hands left behind on her cheeks with each blow was like a heady drug to her, being exactly what her darkest fantasies informed her would happen were she ever to sleep with a black man.

"Oh master, please," she cooed, wiggling her ass temptingly. "I'll be a good girl. I promise!"

Charles grunted approval. The sound, guttural and caveman-like, sent shivers through her body, filling her even more with want of him. By now her pussy was already craving his attention, yearning to feel that huge, thick cock of his pumping her hole once again.

And it seemed her master for the night had the same thought. She felt his big hands wrap roughly around her waist. She moaned as the round, fleshy tip of his penis found the small opening between her quivering thighs. He rubbed it so that her vulva opened just barely to allow part of the head in. Charles paused, then, allowing her excitement to build within the pit of her stomach. Her climax was very close now.

"I had no idea Persian bitches had such perfect round asses," he said. "Mmmm--"

Sarina's eyes flew open and a startled cry left her mouth as he slid in all the way to the hilt!

"Oh my god--master!"

He paid her no mind, picking up the pace immediately with measured ease. He slammed her repeatedly with hard, confident strokes, pulling Sarina backwards by her hips with each advance thrust of his own. At this angle, there was no way she was going to last for long. His dick was reaching so deep into her pussy, at what she could only imagine to be her fabled, long sought after G-spot. Ever tighter the circles of her ecstasy wound around her clitoris, bringing her close. So very close.

"Who do you belong to, slut? Hmm? Who's your owner now?!"

Jesus Christ--he was relentless!

"You are, Charles," she shouted, then corrected. "I mean, master. You are, master! I'm yours tonight!!"

Charles chuckled, satisfied, as his monstrous cock slid repeatedly in and out of her, causing Sarina's tits to bounce painfully on her chest as if she were jumping up and down on a trampoline. If she didn't get off soon, she might slip and injure herself!

But his strong grip on her hips made it impossible for her to escape. She merely held for dear life to the sheets beneath them as this enormous brute had his way with her. Her screams of pleasure reverberated throughout the room, and was probably giving the hotel's other guests on the floor quite the entertaining listen.

"I hope your husband, is hearing us loud, and clear, right now, princess" he said between the baritone gasps of his conquest. "Let him know, how you're getting split wide, open by this, African oak I'm laying, into ya!"

"Master--oh yes. YES!!" she screamed loud enough for her husband to hear, probably even without the phone. "Give me that humongous tool. That big, black dick! AHHH!!!!"

The walls of her pussy shuddered as she reached her climax. Wave after wave of delicious, toe curling spasms racked her body while she came all over his still-thrusting dong. Her thighs shook and clamped onto his girth, holding him in place as she shivered and folded into herself, enjoying the sensation of total, complete, mind-numbing release.

"Yes, yes, YES!" she screamed in a litany, grasping downy pillows to her chest and holding tight as her clitoris throbbed and the orgasm reached its apex.

"Damn girl," Charles said with a laugh, holding her tight in his arms while the trembling weakened. "You cum pretty fast, don't ya?" His dick slid slowly, almost begrudgingly, out of her, sending a fresh wave of shivers through her womb.

"Ooohhh..." she moaned. "Oh my god...master, that was...amazing. Your dick should be prayed to by cults of female worshippers around the world. It should be framed and hung in the hall of fame!"

"The Mandingo hall of fame?" he supplied with a chuckle.

Sarina slapped his arm and laughed, then nestled deeper into his warm, sweaty embrace. They lay in a crumpled nest of hotel sheets and pillows, the bed an utter mess as if a herd of elephants had tramped across it. But no, it had just been the two of them. A woman and...her fantasy come to life!

She reached over to the nightstand by the head of the bed and ended the call on her phone.

"Think he liked what he heard?" Charles whispered near her ear when she was back in his arms.

"Yes, I'm sure he did," she replied. "We did really go at it, didn't we? Was I too loud?"

"I don't know," he said. "I wasn't really listening. A little too busy filling that tight, Persian pussy of yours." His cock stirred beneath her, like a small python sliding up her inner thigh.

"Mmmm...master," Sarina cooed, pressing her ass against his hard chiseled abs. The movement caused his snake to stir even more, growing larger by the second. "It doesn't seem like you got yours yet."

Charles arms tightened around her waist. "True," he admitted. "I didn't. I wanted to get you off first. But I'm not done with you yet, princess of Persia."

Sarina's pulse quickened.

"What?"

Charles kissed her on the neck, his monstrous manhood now pressing eagerly against her ass. Desiring more of her.

"Your husband said you belonged to me for the night. This was our agreement." He gestured languidly at the windows of the room, beyond which the vibrant, decadent spread of Las Vegas twinkled in the desert night below. "And, darling, I don't see the sun rising yet."

Sarina gasped. Holy fuck, she thought. Can I even possibly take any more?

But of course, she already knew the answer to that. When in Vegas, right?

She spun around in the bed, finding this gorgeous hunk of a man smiling back at her--his thick, black cock fully engorged and ready to take more of her little brown pussy. Impossibly, it was already wet again; ready to keep the fantasy going, it seemed. And Sarina could find no reason to argue with its needs and clear desire. No reason at all. If only for a few more hours at least, she would still be his tonight.

Sarina's eyes met his, lips curled in a sly smile.

"Master..." she beckoned.

* * * * *

Once you go black, you'll never go back!

Sarina couldn't stop thinking about that line (and Charles's last words to her) as she made her way down the hall the next morning, disheveled, feeling so used and abused.

Feeling so slutty!

Her heels were wobbly from not being put on correctly, and in her left hand she grasped her bra crumpled into a tight ball. Some of the hotel's cleaning ladies gave her pitying but knowing looks as she passed them down the hall, creeping gingerly across the plush carpet toward the suite at the far end of the floor. Her pussy still throbbed, aching where her black man had been filling her all night long.

Charles had taken a very long time to finally get his after a particularly athletic bout of fucking Sarina's brains out on her back while her ankles had been crossed behind his head. Suddenly, pulling out at the last second with a mighty, manly roar, he had pumped his hot, sticky cum messily all over her tits and belly.

Afterward, he then forced her to swallow and lick his dick clean.

Sarina still couldn't believe she had done that. What would her Farsi-speaking grandma think about her if she only knew? Good Persian girls never did such things!

And now her cute Chinese dress clung to her in more places than intended, sticking like paste to her womanly parts especially. But --Mmmm! She could still feel the taste of his cream on the back of her tongue. Charles had grabbed her by the hair and damn near forced his glistening black cock down her throat when he was done cumming all over her. It was incredibly sexy for Sarina, after a long night of already incredible firsts for her.

But it was what the man had said to her while standing near the door, sunrise glow from the room's windows turning his bare chest and muscled arms into marvels of sculpted mahogany, that had sent Sarina's mind reeling on the elevator ride up to return to her husband.

Even more astonishing was the reply she had given to his bold query.

It came when Charles snatched up her phone by the nightstand while she struggled to get her heels on. Quickly he swiped it open and began furiously tapping away.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" she had hoarse-whispered in a frenzy, tripping over her shoes in an attempt to reclaim her property.

"Relax, princess," he replied with a smile, casually handing back her phone. A quick glance revealed her contacts app opened on the screen, and his relevant information displayed in a new entry there. "Just letting you know how to reach me in the future. You know... should you ever want an encore."

Sarina laughed nervously, following him to the door. Charles placed his hand on the handle, paused, then turned to face her in just his boxers and nothing more. Exasperated, her eyes instinctively darted all over his ridiculously toned body before finally trailing back up to meet his gaze. She looked at him quizzically.

"Remember, darling," he continued with another easy smile, a twinkle in those eyes from the rising sun. "Once you go black, you'll never go back!"

Sarina punched him playfully on the arm. "Oh please, that tired cliché again? Isn't that just some old wives' tale from the 70s?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Is it?"

Damn, Sarina had to pause because... was he even lying? Her body ached all over, bruised in areas her own mother had not seen since pre-pubescence--and, shit, she needed a shower like a dead person needed life! And yet, she felt amazing. Every cell in her body was singing, alive and rejuvenated. Charles had kept her up all night with his huge, black dick; fucking her two ways from Sunday, and back again next Monday! She had cummed multiple times, from both his cock and his tongue on her clit, and her fantasies had been fulfilled to the very last letter.

And now his number was in her phone. Could she dare...?

"I'll be in New York in two weeks," he said, almost hesitantly. "I remember your husband told me that you two live in Brooklyn. Maybe you'll like to... just you and me? Maybe we can...?"

Sarina entered their suite where Alan was just sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes. The sheets were a mess, pillows thrown as if a grenade had gone off, and a cluttered room service tray rested on the floor against the wall leading to the bathroom. It appeared as if he'd enjoyed himself a nice midnight snack while she had been downstairs with Charles.

She grinned guiltily at her husband, thinking of him waiting up for her in case she came back after her phone had cut off. But they had both agreed that she could have fun all night long if it came to that.

And it had. Oh, did it come to that indeed!

"Good morning, baby," she whispered, easing the door shut behind her and stepping toward the bed.

"I should be saying good morning to you...princess." Alan laughed, and appeared to be wide awake now as he practically beamed at her. He threw back the remaining sheets, motioning for her to join him in bed.

"Oh, just get over here," he waved hurriedly when she kicked off her shoes and attempted to wiggle out of her dress. "Don't bother undressing."

Sarina gave up on it and did as her husband asked. She should have known he'd want it this way. Alan was an older white American man, but in many ways he was every bit the opposite of what his appearance gave off. Young of heart, open of mind, culturally inquisitive. And daring. Just one of many reasons she had fallen in love with him eight years ago, and agreed to marry him.

"Are you sure?" she asked, kneeling on one knee at the edge of the bed. One foot on, and one foot off. "I'm in serious need of a shower, dude!"

Alan grabbed her hand and yanked her atop him. She giggled and felt herself get rolled over onto her back.

"Not a bath?" he inquired. "A nice, hot soak in the tub after such a long and, I bet, strenuous night?"

"Are you kidding me? I'd probably fall asleep and drown. I'm exhausted, baby."

Just letting you know how to reach me in the future, should you ever need an encore.

Alan rolled her onto her side to spoon. His hand went to her tight dress and began pulling the hem up her thighs.

"Hmmm, you don't say?" he whispered sardonically. "You were gone a long time. I figured you must have been having a lot of fun."

Sarina snuggled a little closer to her husband. By now he had slid her dress up past her hips, and let out a little warm breath of surprise in her ear upon discovering she wasn't wearing panties. Just one of two things Charles had demanded she gift to him before allowing her to leave his room. The other being: her answer.

I'll be in New York in two weeks.

"Oh my god, it was so much fun. Thank you!"

His fingers found her vulva, which she was surprised to realize was already starting to get wet again. Are you fucking kidding me?

"Wait," she said, tensely. "I'm still a little sore there. I need to rest, baby."

He continued to massage her lips down there, being very gentle.

"Oh, he must have done a real number on you, babes," her husband whispered. "But remember what you promised. When he was done with you, do you recall?"

She let out a little moan when Alan went straight to her clit with practiced ease, caressing it lightly with his fingertips.

"Yes," she said with a sigh, "I remember. But darling, he punished me hard... had me in every position in the book, and some I think he invented on the spot! He was really rough about it, too."

"Oh, so what did you end up doing exactly?" he asked in a soft exhale, sounding distracted as he concentrated on getting her fully aroused. "I heard you get off over the phone, but clearly a lot more happened after you hung up on me. Naughty girl, by the way!"

He spanked her sharply on her ass, eliciting a yelp from her.

"What didn't we do, is more like it. Was it enough to get you off?" Sarina asked, knowingly. "Did you have yourself a grand old time thinking about me and him together? The younger man. The black man. The... bigger man. Going balls deep in your wife, taking me over and over again. Making me cum so many times."

She gasped as his dick slid into her pussy from behind, filling her easily due to how wet she had become from his clitoral stimulation. Her husband knew how to get what he wanted from her.

Maybe you'll like to...just you and me?

"Oh, Alan--please! I need more time. Please, baby..."

But he was grinding her ass well now, his cock filling her eagerly. Pumping her tight pussy in and out like the needle of a sewing machine. Sarina grabbed the edge of the bed with one hand and took the thrusting, giving her husband the reward he so justly deserved. After all, this was the man who had granted her wish and made her most secret fantasy come true. She needed to remember her promise to him.

"Was he, big like this?" Alan asked, already gasping from his exertion.

"Bigger," she replied, breathing heavily herself as she took him in. "Much bigger, baby. You're so small by comparison. I'm sorry"

Alan made a strangled sound in his throat and pumped faster, more desperately.

"Master," her husband corrected.

His body exerted pressure on her, forcing her into a prone position face-first into the mattress. With the new leverage, he began ramming his dick deep into her vagina. His balls slapped against her ass with each thrust; they were smaller, perhaps, and definitely not as heavy as Charles's own sack had been.

Once you go black, you'll never go back!

But with her dress hiked up to her waist, and her husband's weight keeping her pressed against the mattress, Sarina gave in and took his pounding like the good wife she wanted to be for him. The good, slutty wife.

"Master," she agreed. "Give it to me. Give it all to me!"

Afterward, totally nude and spooning in Alan's arms, she remembered their parting exchange.

Maybe we can have dinner together?

"What did he say when it was time for you to leave?" her husband asked drowsily, caressing her skin with his fingers. Fully sated after filling her pussy with his seed, his body was slack and soft as a newborn's.

"Did he ask for your number?"

He said the last with a laugh, and perhaps that was the reason he didn't notice her body go a little stiff by his side.

"No," she hurriedly replied to her husband.

And afterwards, what if maybe you come back to my hotel room again?

"Seriously?" Alan asked, surprised. "Not even a tempting offer?"

"No," Sarina repeated, emphatically. She turned her face into a pillow, allowing sleep to overtake her thoughts. Save for one. Her response to Charles.

Yes, she had told him, hurrying out the door. Yes, I'll go back with you. Call me when you're in town.

And maybe, Sarina thought to herself while Alan talked on and on. Just maybe, she would be his that night as well.

KatTiwari
KatTiwari
26 Followers
12