All Comments on 'Blacked Before Midnight'

by KatTiwari

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's not married. She's a whore and he's the pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Whenever I read a story, no matter the genre...

... as soon as I see someone referring to another as "Master" I quit read and will never read another of that writer's tales again. I hate that term... but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Be careful what you wish for husband. Time to find a new wife. One without the diseases she brought back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story. Husband gave her out. She got good sex. Go for it, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Same old racist shit.

KatTiwariKatTiwarialmost 3 years agoAuthor

You lost me on the racist claim, anonymous reader. Try again.

KatTiwariKatTiwarialmost 3 years agoAuthor

Why the problem with using the term "master"? It's being used here in a kink scene, in a kink story, on a website that specializes in presenting kink fiction. And it's what I like to call my partner in RL during sex in the privacy of our home. You never heard of role play? It's strictly bedroom talk and kink play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatTiwari@KatTiwari
A petite West Indian woman living in New York City for the past 20 years. I'm relatively new to writing erotica, but have definitely been reading it since I was a teenager. My writing usually centers around black or brown characters getting it on, and always explicitly eroti...

SIMILAR Stories