Blacked for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He covered my mouth with his hand when I started to moan in pleasure. His dick was hitting me in spots I didn't know existed. On every deep brutal thrust I would let out a muffled moan into his palm, shivering from head to toe as he seated his drooling cock knob in my womb. For all I knew he could have been breeding me with a black baby, and at that moment nothing would have made me happier to know that his sweet black seed was taking hold inside me and I was going to carry his baby in my belly.

Images of me with my hair in pig tails, walking along beside him on a leash with my big pregnant belly poking out from under a tiny top filled my brain. The top would read 'Nigger baby on board.' And I would be barefoot, with a tiny little pleated skirt covering my otherwise naked cunt and ass. Daddy would stop in public places and lift my skirt so he could adjust the butt plug in my bottom, making sure it held his frothy cum inside, and when we would reach out destination I would straddle his lap, fluttering my eyelashes at him and slurping on a big bubble gum pink lollipop as I rode his massive black fuck hose with my hot little hole.

When I looked up at him his nostrils were flaring. He had taken off one of my sneakers, and as he covered my mouth with one hand he grabbed my ankle with the other guiding my foot to his mouth. He was sucking on my tiny pink toes, and staring at me as he slopped his dick in and out of my pussy. He'd even brought ne foot up on the hood of my fathers' car in order to find a better angle, and his heavy boots were leaving marks on the paint that would never buff out.

He stopped, so suddenly that I looked up at him in fear. The last thing in the world I wanted was for what he was doing to end. My pussy was his now, my ass too, and my mouth. I was his whore Snowbunny, and I needed his big black cock to live. He just sneered at me, bearing those big white teeth in a wicked smile.

"Still want me to stop fuckin you bitch?" he asked, stirring his hips so I could feel his cock move in my belly, refusing to give me anymore of it's length.

"No... God no! Please fuck me! Nigger... Fuck me Nigger..." I begged, frantic for more cock.

"You gonna be good to my boys when they get here?" he asked me, giving his cock a little thrust and causing my whole body to spasm in pleasure. "You gonna open them cheeks, and this sweet peach for them baby gurl? You gonna make Daddy proud?"

I nodded wildly, biting my lip nas I answered him. "Yes!" I whined. "Yes! Fuck yes. I wanna fuck black cocks for you Daddy. Please! Please make me your whore. I'll do anything!"

He heard what he'd wanted to hear, and started to fuck me once more, picking up his pace and driving me insane with his monstrous dick as I slid back and forth in my own sweat welcoming his cock each time he would go balls deep in my little hole.

When I could tell he was close, and my own body was about to burst into flames, he flipped me over on my belly and pulled me right to the edge of the car. My legs slid off, and I was bent over in front of him, legs wide apart and standing on my tip toes as he withdrew his cock from my drooling pussy and slammed it home right back up my pink little ass. Again, I was caught breathless, and the scream I intended to let out was more like a little mousey squeak as he began to ravage my butt-hole with his amazing dickflesh all over again.

Having my Daddy in my pussy was insane, and drove me crazy with pleasure, but I have to admit there was an extra naughty something to the way he took my ass. It was deliciously nasty the way he raw dicked my ass, and I was so super sensitive back there that I swore I could feel every vein and ridge of his incredible dick.

Daddy wasn't quite ready to breed my virgin pussy, and so he'd switch to my little fuck pucker to drop his heavy load. Almost the instant he slammed his dick up into me I felt him begin to whitewash my insides with his cum, splashing against my inner walls as he rode up on me and pounded my ass like he was trying to split me in two.

My virgin pussy could still feel the heat of him inside it, and as he slammed me in my butt his balls would smack my used little muffin on every stroke, the slick wet lips and vulva drooling with precum and my own juices. Somewhere in the middle of his own tidal wave of cum, I felt a new barrier break inside of me, and I thought I was losing my mind as my pussy began to spasm and contract in the most intense orgasm of my life. I kicked my feet up behind him, mewling like a wounded animal as my pussy spurted and squirted all over, drenching his swinging nuts with my pearly sap while he hammered me right through my orgasm.

Eventually he slowed his assault, and I laid spent over the hood of the car as I shook from head to toe in intense aftershocks. For the longest while he just stood behind me, running his hands all over my naked ass and lower back as he admired the way my pink little anal ring held onto him. When he finally stepped back, we both groaned at the last little twinge of pleasure ebbed; his heavy black cock slipping out of my butt-hole and dragging down along the fat wet lips of my pussy.

He pulled me up, turning me to him, and smashed his wet mouth down over mine. As I sucked like a whore on his wriggling tongue, I couldn't remember for the life of me why I had ever thought of ending this. The girl who'd crept into his room the night before for hours of ass stretching anal fun, and the girl who'd just given her virgin pussy up over the hood of her fathers car. That was the real me. I had no doubt the other me would still show up to cause trouble once this intense high wore off, but I knew now that she would never be able to break us up. Pure, sweet little Megan was no more, and even if she tried to fight for her survival, Daddy would never let her win. My Big Black Nigger Daddy knew just how to handle her.

12