Blacked in Goa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmm... but... Mmmm," Mira hesitated.

"It's a nice place. It's nice and roomy plus it has a huge ass hot tub," Michael said, trying to convince her.

"Ya. Far better than my place," Jerome interjected.

"C'mon Mira. It's your last night here... c'mon... it'll be fun... don't worry... I'll be with you," James pleaded.

"But my husband?" Mira asked.

"Don't worry about him. Karishma and Tyrone would have dropped him at the hotel by now. He's knocked out cold and won't be waking up till morning. I've never seen anyone go down so hard on beer," James replied, shaking his head.

"We'll drop you home later. Don't worry, we look after our guests," Michael said, focusing his phone's camera on Mira's cleavage.

Mira hesitated. She knew what the guys intended and that aroused her. She also knew her husband was with her on their vacation and there could be serious consequences to this if he found out. But what if she couldn't get back to her hotel well before her husband woke up out of his stupor? What if she was careful not to leave any marks on her body? Mira pondered over so many conflicting questions. A part of her wanted to go back to her husband and another part wanted to go with the guys... she was so confused.

"Ok, I'll come with you guys. But only if you drop me back to the hotel," Mira said, finally coming to a decision.

"Alright!" the guys said in unison, followed by a round of high fives.

They quickly finished their drinks, settled the bill and headed out. Mira's heart was beating so fast she thought it would burst.

They reached the parking lot and Jamal got into his hired four-seat sedan.

"Mira can sit on my lap. It's only a short drive, just a couple of minutes away," James said, rubbing his hand over her ass.

Jamal and Jerome sat in the front. Mira got inside the car and sat on James' lap in the back seat, Michael jumping in beside them. Mira could feel James' erection poking at her butt through his pants.

Jamal drove like a man possessed and they were at the villa in a couple of minutes. It was a white two-story building. A tall white wall surrounded the villa for three sides while the fourth side faced the sea. They fell out of the car and went inside.

Since it was a villa on rent, it was only modestly decorated. A couple of couches in the living room, a television on the wall opposite one of the couches. Though the house was modestly furnished, the bar cabinet in the corner of the bar wasn't. It was stocked with a wide assortment of liquor. On display was everything from whiskey to rum, from vodka to gin.

"The bedrooms are upstairs," Michael said, showing her around the ground floor.

They all turned when they heard a shout behind them. Tyrone was right behind them, carrying Raghav over his shoulder. Even after that bumpy drive, he was still knocked out.

"I'll just put him to bed upstairs and join you guys in a minute," Tyrone said as he walked upstairs.

"C'mon Mira. The best part of the house is right out there," James said as he held her hand and walked ahead.

Across the living room, there was a French window and across that was a large balcony which overlooked the ocean. It was built on stilts with stairs leading straight down to the beach. The floor of the balcony was made of wood. The balcony was lit with dim mood lighting. James and Mira walked over to one end of the balcony. There was a large hot tub, big enough to fit four or five people. There was a wooden bench facing the beach and also a counter to keep the drinks for the tenants.

When the music began playing, Mira turned around. Michael was carrying a few bottles of liquor in his hands towards them. Behind him, Jamal was carrying a pack of beer and glasses.

"Now that sets the mood guys," James said excitedly.

Karishma and Tyrone joined them a few moments later. "Your husband is sleeping peacefully upstairs. You can now relax and enjoy the drinks." Karishma told Mira, sounding quite reassuring.

"What happened?" asked Mira. "How come you're here with Raghav?"

Karishma shrugged, "The night manager was behind the desk talking to someone and I couldn't grab the room key. Tyrone thought it would be best to bring him back here. He had this strange idea you'd all be here."

"What do you want to drink Mira?" Michael asked standing near the counter. He was playing the bartender and videographer for the night.

"A beer would be fine," Mira replied.

"Here you go..." he said, handing her a cold one before handing one to everyone.

They opened their beer and James raised his to a toast.

"To our friend Mira and her incredible vacation in Goa, and may her last night here be memorable," he said as they all raised their bottles and clinked them together.

"Cheers!!!" they all said emphatically and in unison.

Mira wasn't as loud as everyone else. She was a naturally shy person and more so in the company of strangers. Even though a lot of water had passed under the bridge in the last week, she was still essentially the same person as she was when she first landed in Goa. Also, she reminded herself, her husband was asleep just a few feet away from them. She knew what the guys wanted, but she really wasn't sure. Five guys? And Karishma?

"I'm starting the hot tub. Who wants to jump in?" Michael asked.

"I do!" said an excited Karishma.

"Well then I do too," Tyrone declared, rapidly followed by Jamal and Jerome.

"Mira doesn't want to, I guess." James chuckled.

"Well, I don't know... ummm... maybe later?" Mira said nervously.

Michael started the hot tub and everyone got busy with drinks and chat. Karishma was a lively girl and seemed comfortable with them all. Mira wondered if she had been with these guys before.

James pulled her away from the group and they stood near the edge of the balcony, listening to the waves crash on the shore.

"So this is your last night here huh?" he asked, holding her hands.

"Ya... we leave tomorrow morning," Mira replied sadly.

"We're never going to see each other then?"

"I don't know... I guess we won't."

"You're an incredible woman Mira. I'll never forget you." James said as he tucked her hair behind her ear. Mira blushed, listening to the praise.

"I'll never forget you either James. You're amazing." Mira said. She could feel her pulse quicken.

"Last nights should be memorable shouldn't they?" he asked.

"Hmm..." was all she could say before she felt his hand gently touch her cheek. She closed her eyes and felt his delicate touch. His hand caressed her cheek and then his finger brushed her lips. Mira's nipples hardened as her lover touched her after so many days apart.

"Ummm..." She moaned as she felt his thick lips against her. He caught her upper lip in his and kissed her. She raised herself on her toes to embrace him and kissed him back.

When Raghav arrived, Mira thought she wouldn't have a chance of meeting James again, let alone sharing an intimate moment. And now that she finally was having that moment, there was a sense of relief but also a sense of sorrow knowing that they would never meet again.

With that thought in mind, Mira kissed James as passionately as she could. James had his hands on her butt, propping her up as he kissed her with equal passion. In that moment of intense passion, they had forgotten that they had company and were completely oblivious to the others.

"Ummmm..." she moaned as he squeezed her ass. She tightened her hands behind his neck and pulled him closer.

He kissed her lips and licked them. His tongue probed the insides of her mouth where it met her tongue. Their tongues clashed and danced as they kissed fervently. She moaned into his mouth as her arousal peaked. Her hands moved on his smooth bald head while his hands moved the length of her back. Oh, how she wished they were alone.

They kissed for several minutes before moving apart. They both could see the fire of lust in each other's eyes as they stared into one another.

"Aarrhmmm... aarrhhmmm... guys... the hot tub is ready." Jerome coughed and said, standing near them.

It was as if a spell had broken and they were back into the world they had left behind for those few minutes.

They looked back and saw that everyone was about to get into the tub. Jamal had taken off his shirt and was taking off his shorts. He was of a chubbier built and with his height, made him look like a giant. He had a large stomach and a flabby chest. When he took off his shorts, his thick legs came into view. He was wearing a pair of boxers which accentuated his large butt.

Next to undress was Michael. As he took off his t-shirt, his lean, toned and muscular body came into view. He wasn't as bulked up as James but had a well defined cut body. Like James, he had a shaved chest with no hair on his body. He had a well pronounced set of abs with the top four clearly visible under the dim lights. As he slid down his pants, his perfectly toned and rather cute butt came into view. He was wearing a black low rise brief which barely hid that cute ass. He'd swapped his phone for an actual camera, which Mira assumed was waterproof.

Tyrone was next. He was the tallest of them all. He didn't have a muscled body or even an athletic one for that matter. He had a slim build with long arms and sparse curly hair on his chest. He reminded Mira of a basketball player.

As the three men climbed into the tub, Karishma stood next to it. She was still completely dressed in her t-shirt and jeans. She was taking small sips of beer and grooving to the music playing in the background. The guys had their eyes fixated on her, and Michael had the lens aimed on her body. Her beautiful lush hair swung in the flowing sea breeze while her eyes were closed as she moved to the rhythm. She moved her hips rhythmically, accentuating her supple butt under the tight jeans.

Matching the beat, she held the hem of her t-shirt and started pulling it over her head. The guys stood captivated as her bra clasped boobs came into view. It was as if their eyes would pop out. She pulled the t-shirt off her head and threw it on the floor. She was wearing a white bra - nothing fancy, just a regular working bra. Her breasts were evidently larger than Mira's by a couple of sizes. The bra seemed a little tight which made her ample cleavage pop out forming a deep valley between her globes. The cups of her bra were low cut and ended just teasingly above her nipples.

Still moving to the music, she unbuttoned her jeans, then put her fingers inside the band and slowly peeled them off. She bent over as they came down which gave James and Jerome, who were standing behind her, a clear view of her ample, curvaceous butt. Both of them moaned "ohhhh" with their lips circled as she took off her pants and let them lie at her feet.

She gingerly stepped out of her jeans and turned to face Mira. Still dancing to the music, she made her way to Mira and put her hands on her shoulders, pulling her close. Mira giggled in embarrassment but the goosebumps on her body betrayed the unique arousal she felt. Never ever had a half-naked woman embraced her like this and she was quite a bit confused on how she felt about it.

Karishma then flitted towards James who was just a couple of feet away. She went up to him still swinging those hips. She snaked her hands around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. Mira watched with a pang of jealousy she never felt before as she saw her lover kiss another woman. What drove her jealousy even more, was that James was kissing her back while his hands squeezed her almost naked butt.

Karishma turned around and bent over, grinding her ass into James' crotch. James laughed as he held her waist and rubbed his crotch harder. For Mira, it was strange to feel jealous. She knew James wasn't exclusively her's, but she had difficulty watching this. Though there were four other men here, she only wanted James for herself. She didn't mind James sharing her with other men but couldn't fathom sharing James with another woman. And yet, she couldn't say anything at that moment.

After twerking her hips towards James, Karishma moved to the tub. She gingerly stepped into the tub making herself comfortable between Michael and Tyrone while Jamal was to Tyrone's right. Michael made sure her cleavage was suitably recorded.

Jerome quickly got rid of his shorts and t-shirt and got into the tub and James followed suit. All eyes were on Mira, waiting for her to join them. Though a bit conscious of taking off her clothes in front of so many people, a thought came to her mind that if she didn't take the initiative Karishma would, and James would be with her. So without another thought, she quickly got down to her underwear and slowly got into the tub between James and Jerome.

Michael got out and quickly fetched everyone a bottle of beer and they all cozied up in the hot tub. Though it was a large tub, seven people made it very crowded. The warm water and the cold beer were very relaxing and everyone had let their hair down. Mira had now completely relaxed to her own semi-nakedness and of the near nakedness of everyone around her.

Mira looked across the tub and noticed Karishma's arms move in an unusual manner. Most of her arm was submerged under the water but was moving up and down. Michael and Tyrone who were sitting next to her were smirking. She looked around and everyone was smirking. And that's when she realised why! Karishma was giving Michael and Tyrone handjobs under the water.

Though she couldn't see Karishma's hands wrapped around their cocks, the very idea that it was happening right in front of her was very arousing, just adding fuel to the fire that had started in her loins back when she saw James in the club. In the midst of the bubbling water, Mira could see the small waves caused by the vigorous jerking of Karishma's hands. She was aroused, but not scandalized; how one week could change a lifetime of values!

"Karishma's got right down to business," James chuckled. Karishma responded with a smirk and a wink.

'She is indeed a bold woman,' thought Mira.

"Ohh so let them titties bounce Karishma!" Jamal exclaimed, with the excitement of a child wanting to see a new toy.

"Yeah, let them free!" Jerome said. Karishma teasingly refused with a shake of her head.

"Let them free! Let them free! Let them free!" the men chanted, cheering her on.

That made Karishma giggle and she obliged. Slowly reaching behind, she unhooked her bra and let it slide off her chest and into the bubbling water. Since she was sitting in the tub, her nipples were just under the waterline with only her ample cleavage on display. She watched the men gawk at her with a foxy smile. She knew how to be a tease and she loved it. She was opposite to Mira in terms of personality. Mira was coy while Karishma was brazen. Mira had to be drawn out of her shell to do something like this while Karishma loved making an entrance.

Mira knew this and was feeling a bit threatened but she too was curious to see her rival's tits. A mixture of arousal, curiosity and jealousy was floating in her mind.

"Wanna see more?" Karishma asked, teasing the men.

"Oh yeahhh," James declared.

"Yesss..." said Michael, forgetting about his camera work.

"Fuck yeah man," Jerome said with a loud clap.

Tyrone nodded his head vigorously while Jamal kept gawking at Karishma.

She smiled seductively at them. They were eating out of her hand. Right where she wanted them to be.

Karishma raised herself just a bit for the nipple to rise above the water before quickly sitting down.

"Whooppss!" Karishma said and laughed teasingly.

The boys chuckled too, urging her to show them her tits.

"Oh, c'mon girl... show them titties..." Michael pleaded, remembering his other duty and focusing on the girl beside him.

"Oh okay... alright... Just because you asked so nicely," Karishma purred, slowly standing up. Standing with her hip bent, she placed her magnificent body on display for everyone. The dripping water and the dim lights made her sexy bod glimmer and appear more attractive than it already was.

"Hey! why am I the only one showing everything here?" Karishma complained with one hand still on her waist, looking down at the five slack-jawed males drooling at her.

Nothing more needed to be said and the boys, without hesitation, got up and took off their underwear like it was on fire. Five hard cocks sprang out all around the tub in a massive sausage fest. Mira and Karishma both gasped audibly. Black dicks of all shapes and sizes were on display. Thick and long; hairy and bald, everything was available for their inspection. Each of the men stood proudly with their hands on their hips showing off their weapons.

Mira, who was still sitting, had Jerome's and James' cocks tantalizingly close to her lips. She could see every vein, every ripple that was etched into her memory. It took all her self control not to lean over and swallow their glorious erect cocks.

Karishma watched spellbound and absentmindedly licked her lips at the sight of these naked black men. She was looking forward to tasting them all, but she was going to enjoy making the men cry in frustration first.

"Mira, it's your turn now honey. Off it goes!" Karishma said, pointing at her bra.

With still a tinge of shyness in her, Mira hesitated. She was aroused but still a bit shy about undressing in front of all these strangers. She looked up at James who smiled at her and nodded at her to go ahead.

"Let me help you honey," Karishma said as she stepped towards Mira. She sat down in front of her and cupped Mira's soft melons with her hands.

"Mmmmm... nice..." Karishma said, softly kneading Mira's bra covered breasts. Her white bra was wet and had now become more of a transparent film barely hiding anything.

"You're so hot, so beautiful... so... So sexy," Karishma whispered, bringing her lips close to Mira's and placing a soft kiss on them. Karishma's touch was so different to a man's. They were firm - even when trying to be gentle, but hers was so soft, so delicate and so precise, knowing full well how a woman needed to be touched. Mira shuddered as she felt Karishma's hands and lips on her while the cocks around them twitched in excitement at watching these two women kiss.

Mira closed her eyes as their lips engaged in a full kiss. Never had she felt this way and never had she even thought of kissing a woman but now that she had, she questioned herself why she hadn't tried before. Karishma and Mira started kissing like lovers. Karishma worked on her boobs making Mira moan into her mouth.

The guys couldn't resist anymore and each one of them started stroking their own cocks vigorously watching the scene unfold. Michael slowly stepped out of the tub and with one eye on the action between the ladies set up a tripod to hold the camera. Once he was happy everything was in the frame, he leapt back into the water and resumed ogling the girls.

As Mira got completely lost in the kiss, Karishma slyly moved her hand behind and unhooked her bra. Though Mira heard the snip and felt the bra loosen, she was too far gone to resist and she let the bra slide off her chest and into the water.

Karishma broke the kiss and backed off, allowing everyone to see Mira's magnificent breasts. If Karishma's boobs were eye-popping, then Mira's tits were mind-blowing. Smooth, fair, large and beautiful, all the adjectives in the English language wouldn't suffice to describe the beauty of her breasts, so much so that they even had Karishma drooling.

Everyone was teased enough; now they were primed and ready to go. Karishma slid back and sat down in the tub. Michael and Tyrone quickly took spots next to her pointing their cocks in her face. Gently taking them into her hands she stroked them, looking up at them with a foxy smile. A few more strokes then she took Michael in her mouth. He groaned and threw his head back as he felt her warm mouth.