Blacked in Goa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira though, couldn't see much of it as his head blocked her view, but she could feel every bit of it and she approved with moans and caresses to his head. Meanwhile, Tyrone was going at it with a steady pace. The bedroom was much more comfortable than the cramped tub and the bed was large and strong enough to take the weight of seven people at a time.

Michael sat up and pointed his cock at her mouth which she promptly sucked on. Licking, lapping, kissing and sucking, she did it all and did so with enthusiasm. So many cocks to taste and so many cocks to fuck... she wanted it all.

Behind Michael, Karishma was hungrily sucking on Jerome and Jamal turn by turn while the alpha cock of James ploughed her pussy.

"Shit... look at this slut... her husband's literally a few feet above us and she's taking and sucking black cock here," Michael chuckled as he slapped his cock on her lips and tongue.

It took a couple of seconds to register the fact that her husband was indeed a few feet away from them. The moans and grunts from the seven were loud enough to wake up anyone. The moment her brain registered that thought, Mira sat up with a gasp. She pushed Tyrone and Michael away and jumped off the bed.

"My husband!" she yelped, scurrying out of the room. Her reaction was so abrupt and extreme that everyone stopped doing what they were and watched her run out of the room.

Mira quickly climbed up the stairs and realized as she got to the top that there wasn't a single piece of cloth covering her. If her husband was indeed awake or woke up when she went to see him, things would be a disaster. She thought for a second about where her clothes were but realised they were strewn outside around the tub. Mira decided to take a risk that Raghav was awake and tipped toed towards the bedroom. She could hear Karishma's moans from downstairs. She wanted to get back quickly and resume her fucking.

She slowly reached the door and gently opened it and peeped in. Raghav was on the bed. He was lying on his stomach with his face resting on his right cheek. She opened the door a bit more and carefully looked at him. His chest was heaving slowly like a person in deep slumber. Taking a risk she slowly walked up to him and stood next to him

She looked at his watch. It was 1:45 am - barely an hour and a half since they left the bar. A lot had transpired in that time. Raghav was still unconscious in a deep alcoholic slumber. Mira shook her head in disappointment. She had never imagined a day would come where she would be standing naked in front of her husband while coital juices from another man would be trickling down her legs.

She sighed and slowly walked out of the bedroom. She had never seen him in such a sorry state. As she closed the door, she turned around to check if her husband had woken up as she was closing the door. Her head was peeping inside the room while her body was bent over trying to hide her nakedness.

Just as she was about to close the door, she felt a hand tightly grip her waist. Before she could turn around and look, she felt a cock smoothly penetrate her and one hand reached and gripped her head. With a vice-like grip holding her, she couldn't look back and couldn't step back. Whoever was behind her started fucking her hard straight away. Mira bit her lip tight to keep from moaning and waking up her husband.

She couldn't see who was fucking her, but she knew it was James. Only he had the audacity to grab her like that and fuck her in front of her husband. She also knew from the feeling inside her. Every inch of her vagina was familiar with his cock, every inch of her body was familiar with his strong hands. And every cell in her brain was compliant to her bull.

"Ummmppppp." She bit her lip tight to avoid moaning but every hard stroke made it harder to control herself. Even if she wasn't moaning, his heavy balls slapped against her swollen cunt so hard that even a deaf guy would hear their vulgar copulation.

What turned on Mira more than James' skilful and powerful fucking was the fact that she was getting fucked just a few feet away from her husband. She was cheating on her husband right in front of him. She was being ravaged by another man right in front of him. But he was sleeping like a baby.

"Ohhh fuck me James... fuck me..." she finally moaned, without fear of waking up her husband.

"So you know it's me?" James laughed, still stroking her hard.

"Yesssss... I know every inch of you and you know every inch of me... aargghh..." Mira replied.

"Look, your husband is right there... and you're getting fucked right here... that turns you on?" James teased her.

"Ohhh yesss... don't stop," Mira moaned in approval.

"You cheating whore... take my cock... take it!" James grunted, slamming even harder.

"Give it to me... give it to meee..." Mira moaned, gritting her teeth.

"You cheating whore... you like black cocks, don't you slut?" James said as he gripped her hair and pulled back hard.

"Aarrgghhhh... yessss... I love black cocks!!!"

"You want more... huh... you want more?" James slapped her ass hard.

"Yesss..." Mira bit her lip hard and moaned as she came. She came harder than she had ever before. The orgasm was a manifestation of pleasure, guilt, fear and so many other emotions.

James stopped abruptly and pushed Mira against the wall. He picked her up and pinned her back against the wall and entered her again.

James abruptly changed his pace. From hard short strokes, he changed gears to slow and deeper. With her body raised to his waist, Mira wrapped her arms around her black lover as he ploughed her pussy.

"You like to be fucked like this, huh?" James asked as he looked deep into her eyes.

"Yesss... I love it..." Mira said confessing to how much she loved being fucked like this. How much she enjoyed being suspended in the air and being impaled on his cock.

"I bet your weak ass husband can't fuck you like this?" James said gazing deep into her eyes

"No he can't... not in a million years..." Mira whispered meeting that hypnotic gaze.

"I bet you can't enjoy his cock no more."

"No...I don't."

"Your pussy is mine..."

"Yess..."

"Say it... say it." James whispered as he pulled his cock right out to the tip.

"My pussy is yours..." Mira whispered, her quivering lips just an inch away from his.

"Keep saying it..." James ordered as his cockhead parted her pussy lips and pushed in.

"My pussy is yours... my pussy is yours..." Mira moaned softly.

Hearing her say it gave James a surge of energy and he started pounding her harder.

And Mira got fucked hard right outside the room where her husband was sleeping. Their lips locked and tongues rolled over each other's as they fucked, abandoning any caution.

"Hey man, come down... Karishma doesn't have enough holes to take all the cocks alone..." Jerome yelled up the stairs, interrupting their lovemaking. Hearing that statement, Mira giggled. She was enjoying being thought of as a fuck toy for the guys.

Holding her in his arms, James climbed down the stairs. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, her legs wrapped around his waist and his cock was lodged in her pussy.

Though they could hear Karishma's moans while they were fucking above, her moans got louder and clearer as they approached the room downstairs.

When they entered the room, an awe-inspiring sight awaited Mira. Karishma had all her holes stuffed. Michael was lying on the bed with Karishma on top of him, his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. Jamal was kneeling behind Karishma with his cock stuffing her ass. Tyrone was kneeling right behind Michael's head as he fucked her mouth. It was Jerome's turn with the camera, and he was taking a close up of the two cocks pummeling her lower holes. He grinned as they appeared and put the camera onto the tripod.

"Ummmmmpfff..." Karishma moaned as the three cocks fucked every fuckable orifice of hers.

James walked over to the bed with Mira still clinging on to him. He laid down on the bed carefully with Mira on top of him. She quickly adjusted herself, placing her knees on his sides and started riding him. A few moments later she felt a hand on her shoulder. She stopped and glanced back to see Jerome kneeling behind her. She leaned forward, raising her ass up for him.

She looked to her left. Karishma was still being fucked hard by the three men. She was feeling overwhelmed, sexually aroused and a mix of so many other emotions she couldn't fathom. She had never seen anyone fuck in front of her before and she never thought she'd ever see a woman being banged. And never in her wildest fantasies she thought she'd be gang banged by a bunch of black guys.

She noticed the look on Karishma's face. It was of sheer pleasure. Her eyes were half-open as if in a state of delirium. Her hair was a total mess but it looked so sexy. Her cheeks were puffed up from the thick cock moving in and out of her mouth, while her chin was hammered by Tyrone's large ballsack. She wondered if this was how she looked the other day at Jerome's shack or would she look like that soon?

It didn't take long to find out as Jerome placed his cock on her puckered hole and slowly pushed the thick cockhead inside. Mira let out a small whimper at the intrusion but from there on it was a smooth slide in for Jerome. Her ass had gotten quite used to big black cocks the other day at Jerome's shack. She had been double penetrated thrice that day and for prolonged durations. Once James knew her ass was game, he fucked it twice that same night with his monster dick.

James had stopped, waiting for his buddy to join him but he had made himself busy sucking Mira's luscious breasts. It was something he loved doing.

Jerome started pumping from behind and unlike the last time where he started fucking her ass slowly, this time he picked up pace from the first stroke. His large hands grabbed her ass cheeks as his cock moved in and out of her.

"Ooh yess... aaah... aaah..." Mira moaned with her eyes closed. The feeling of two big cocks sliding inside her holes was exquisite. She had never known such pleasure before being double penetrated. Even if she had cum a dozen times before, these two cocks together could make her gush like a fountain.

Jerome did all the hard work of fucking Mira's ass, while James relaxed under them. He didn't have to waste an ounce of energy. Jerome's strokes and Mira's grinding made his cock slide in and out of her cunt. All he did was raise his head and suck on her tits.

Two women and five large men were fucking in a bed. The bed, though it looked sturdy, must surely not have taken so much load ever before.

"Oohhhh shitt...aaaarrghhh..." Karishma groaned as she came hard and collapsed on Michael.

"Hey Mira, you wanna switch?" Karishma panted, still heaving from the orgasm.

"Mhhhmmmm..."Mira nodded.

Everyone disengaged. Mira shuffled to the other side while Karishma straddled James. Mira got on top of Michael and expertly guided his cock into her pussy and slid down on it.

She stayed still waiting for Jamal and Tyrone to take their places. They were quick. Jamal slid his cock into her ass and Tyrone kneeled in front of her. The trio started fucking her. They didn't start slow but started hammering her immediately.

"Ummmpfffff... umm... ummm... ummm..." Mira moaned as Tyrone's balls slapped her chin. She now looked exactly how Karishma did minutes ago. It felt a bit strange to feel a pair of balls slapping her chin while another pair slapped against her cunt. The cocks too felt so different than James and Jerome's. Though neither of the three were as thick as James or as long as Jerome, their cocks were big enough to nicely stuff her orifices.

Of all the men, Jamal was the smallest and his cock slid in and out of Mira easily. Jerome had lubricated her hole well enough with generous amounts of spit and precum which made things very smooth for Jamal. Of the three, Michael was the longest and he made her moan every time his cock hit the deep reaches of her pussy. Tyrone's cock slid smoothly inside her mouth. It brushed past her lips, slid down her tongue and touched her throat with each stroke. Mira had by now mastered the art of deep-throating and her gag reflexes had disappeared.

Mira wanted more... as much as she could get. She didn't want to go back home. She didn't want to go back to her old sexless life. If there was a paradise, this was it. Sunshine, cool sea breeze, cold beers and so many black cocks. As they say... once you go black, you never go back. She certainly didn't want to go back.

"Oohhh lawwrrddd..." Jamal groaned loudly. The way he was shivering it was amply clear he was close to cumming. "I'm gonna cum..." Jamal groaned as his face morphed into a pre-orgasmic wince.

"Oh no you don't... dawg... not inside her... I told you, remember?" James warned.

"Oh yeahhhh bro... aarrghhhh, fuck..." With great difficulty, Jamal pulled back before Mira's warm butthole made him cum. He stumbled off the bed.

Mira realised that James had always planned on sharing her. His warning not to cum inside her now made that clear. She had become his cum slut and now she was becoming his personal whore. He shared her with Jerome the other day and now with three other men. All this was planned and orchestrated and not spontaneous as she presumed. The old Mira would have been absolutely furious with all this but a lot of water had flown under the bridge. Instead, it made her cum and cum hard. A few seconds later her orgasm was over but Mira now had a vacant hole which was waiting to be occupied.

"I want that ass..." Michael declared as he pushed her off him and quickly spooned her from behind. Tyrone quickly lay down facing her. Michael raised her right leg in the air opening her holes to them.

Tyrone went in first, sliding his cock smoothly inside her pussy followed by Michael who pushed his cock inside her asshole. Both started drilling her at top speed and the moaning and groaning started again.

In the fleeting moment before Michael pushed her down on Tyrone, Mira saw the others. They had also switched positions. Karishma was being spit-roasted with James behind her and Jerome kneeling in front of her, fucking her mouth. From her angle, Mira couldn't tell if Karishma was being taken in the ass or in the pussy.

"Yeaaasss... fuck my ass hard James." Karishma hollered, answering Mira's question.

Tyrone and Michael were now fucking her hard. Mira's right hand was on Michael's butt while her right leg was bent and over Tyrone's thigh. Michael nuzzled her nape and ear while Tyrone licked and kissed her neck as they both fucked her harder and harder.

"Ummmpppffff..." Mira moaned as Tyrone kissed her.

Jamal had by now taken the camera off the tripod and was filming the whole scene from up close. He brought the camera right behind and under James, filming Karishma's ass getting fucked. He expertly moved the camera to capture Mira being double penetrated. Her initial hesitance of the camera had faded away and though she still wasn't completely comfortable about it, she was way past being able to object now.

Mira broke her kiss with Tyrone. Michael kissed his way up her nape, her cheek and kissed her lips. It had been just a few minutes since her last orgasm but these two men were fucking her so good that another one came crashing on her. She realised that double penetration made her cum quicker and harder than any other way.

As her body fell limp from the orgasm, the guys stopped and withdrew. Mira turned over on to her back. She was a total wreck after being fucked back to back by five men but her face showed a sense of satisfaction never seen before. She was out of breath and sweating like she'd run a marathon. The bed beneath her was wet from the sweat and coital juices spilt all over. She glanced over at Karishma who resembled her. Hot, sweaty, and satisfied.

Karishma looked at Mira and smiled. Mira smiled back. Their smile was a mix of satisfaction and a sense of being cronies. Karishma shuffled next to Mira and pulled Mira into an embrace. As they hugged, they locked their lips as their legs intertwined. Karishma caressed her way down to Mira's ass and gave it a tight squeeze while Mira cupped Karishma's right breast. This time Mira was not a hesitant partner in the kiss; this time she kissed back as passionately as Karishma.

They had to be very reluctantly pulled apart and rolled onto their backs. The guys definitely didn't want to be left out of any action. Jerome got between Karishma's legs and James positioned himself between Mira's legs. Spreading the women's legs wide, the men fucked the two women as fast and hard as they could. Michael kneeled next to Mira while Tyrone next to Karishma and in between the hard strokes, the women sucked their cocks. Poor Jamal stood nearby with the camera in one hand and jacking off with the other.

James was literally jumping on Mira's crotch, plunging his cock to the hilt. His strokes were so deep and hard, Mira had a hard time sucking in Michael's cock; she decided to just keep stroking it with her hand. Jerome too was mimicking James' stroking, making Karishma holler too, but she had Tyrone so firmly in her mouth that her moans were muffled.

Their hard, deep strokes soon gave way to short and erratic strokes as the men reached the last legs of their orgasmic journey. Mira looked up to her lover; his body glimmered from the sweat pooling on his chest. Drops of sweat fell on her body as he thrust himself faster into her. Michael, standing next to her, was now bucking as he reached his orgasm. Tyrone wasn't far away either.

"Aarrgghh fucckk....here it comes..." Michael groaned as his cock twitched wildly in Mira's hands. She instinctively opened her mouth and faced his cock. A moment later, a thick jet of cum spurt out of Michael's cock and flew across Mira's face landing on her cheek. Two more thicker spurts landed in her mouth which she lapped and swallowed hungrily. A few more spurts followed which landed on her face. Before she could recover, Jamal crawled up to her and started cumming on her face. For a guy who was the least endowed amongst all the men, his load was quite heavy. From Mira's left side, he shot his load straight on to her face. The first shot, the second and then a third spurt covered her face while a couple of smaller spurts pooled on her arm and shoulder.

Meanwhile, Jerome and Tyrone were kneeling next to Karishma and had unloaded their balls on Karishma's face completely covering it with jizz. Karishma giggled as they came on her.

The only one still holding the fort was James. Though he was very close to cumming, he mustered on. Mira knew he was just about to cum and desperately wanted him to cum inside her but James had other plans. A few more strokes later James pulled out of her with a loud groan and quickly straddled her chest. Mira at first moaned in disappointment but quickly opened her mouth in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Keep that mouth open bitch..." James ordered her as he stroked his cock vigorously.

"Aaaaahh..." Mira complied, raising her head, opening her mouth as wide as she could and poking her tongue out perfectly in line with his cock.

"Fuck...aarrgghhhhh..." James groaned, throwing his head back as his cock swelled right before he came.

A wad of thick cum came flying out of his cock and went straight into her mouth, hitting her throat. Mira gagged momentarily but swallowed it instinctively. Thicker spurts of his delicious cum followed which she swallowed promptly. She pulled him closer, not allowing a drop to go to waste. James kept spewing cum which pooled onto her tongue. Mira relished and swirled the load in her mouth before gulping it down loudly. She raised her head and latched her lips onto his cock sucking out any remnants of cum and sucked his cock clean.