Blacked in Goa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was done cleaning his cock with her mouth, she fell back on the bed. She looked over to Karishma who was still sucking in Jerome's cock. Her face was covered with cum, just like hers, and some had been unloaded into her hair.

Jamal, Michael and Tyrone were sitting on the edge of the bed catching their breath. For a few minutes, there was silence in the room except for Karishma's loud sucking and slurping. Jamal stood up, stretched, and came back with beer for everyone.

"I think we deserve this, especially the ladies."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

==

Mira sighed as the cold water from the shower tricked down her body. She washed the drying cum off her face first, then the rest of ravaged body.

It was past 2 in the night. Raghav was still in his booze-fueled slumber. He was so knocked out cold that he didn't wake up hearing the sounds of his wife's loud moans as five men fucked her just a few feet away from him. Mira was disappointed in her husband, to say the least. It was supposed to be the last night of their long due vacation after which he would go back to the US. And on that very night he chose to get drunk rather than making memories with his wife. But she did end up making memories, memories for a lifetime.

As she was engrossed in her thoughts, she heard the shower door open. She smiled seeing James step in all naked. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw his erect cock pointing straight at her.

She quietly turned around to face the glass wall and pushed her ass out allowing James to step behind her. Without a word spoken, James stepped behind her, rubbed his swollen cock against her pussy before pushing it all in.

"Aaahhh..." she gasped as she firmly placed her hands on the glass wall.

He held on to her shoulder and started fucking her. Starting slow, he picked up the pace soon enough. He was fucking her the way she liked it, hard, fast and deep.

He pushed her against the wall, crushing her boobs against it. Bunching her hair tightly in his hand he fucked her hard evoking the all too familiar hollers from his lover. He pulled her up against his chest and she turned her head to kiss him. His hands squeezed her ample breasts while his cock slammed into her cunt.

He pulled out, turned her around and pushed her down on her knees. Eagerly she got down and took his slick yet very erect cock in her mouth.

She kissed, licked, sucked, nibbled and showered all her love on his cock. After all, this would be the last time she would ever get to taste it.

He pushed her down flat on the shower floor. Getting between her legs, he mounted her. Mira wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Their intense intercourse was interspersed with passionate kisses.

Their lovemaking was more satisfying than her husband and even the orgy that happened minutes ago. The whole time they were on the shower floor their lips stayed locked, only broken by gasps, moans and occasionally to catch their breaths. Her warm pussy was so pleasurable that James just didn't want to pull out. Her spasming pussy grabbed tightly against his cock, squeezing, juicing it.

They had been fucking like that for several minutes and now he was getting close to cumming. Mira had her share of orgasms and now clawed his back to encourage him to cum inside her.

"Ohhh yesss... cum inside me James... please cum inside me..." she moaned, looking into his eyes. "Yes c'mon... give me your cum... yesss..." she moaned pushing him closer and closer to another explosive climax.

Those words in her sweet voice finally pushed him over the edge and he came. "Aarrgghh..." he groaned, arching his back, pushing his organ completely inside her. The thick spurts of cum splashing inside her made her cum too. The almost simultaneous orgasms were the most heavenly feeling either had felt.

He collapsed on her and she wrapped her arms around him, comforting her lover after the exhausting night. They spent minutes like that, catching their breaths and kissing.

==

"Is he alright?" Mira sounded worried.

"Yeaah....he's just had too much to drink. He'll wake up just in time for your journey back home," James said.

After the orgy was over at 3 am in the dead of the night, everyone had got dressed as Mira was about to leave. James had picked up a still unconscious Raghav and placed him in the front seat of the car. Surprisingly, Raghav still hadn't woken up.

Everyone stood near the car to bid Mira a goodbye. Her memorable vacation had finally come to an end.

"Are you going to stay back?" Mira asked Karishma.

"Yeah... I've taken a couple of days off. I'm gonna spend them here. I think I'll be able to handle them all, even with you not being around to share their loads," Karishma replied with a wink.

Mira smiled but felt a tinge of jealousy. Now that she was going back, James would be all hers. She had no choice but to keep quiet.

"Okay then... I have to go. Bye guys," Mira said, waving at everyone.

James got into the driver's seat and Mira sat in the back. Suddenly Michael and Tyrone got into the back seats of the car.

"We're gonna drop you off too..." Michael declared.

The car started moving in the direction of the hotel. While James was busy driving and Raghav still sleeping, Michael, Mira and Tyrone got busy at the back.

Michael and Tyrone's hands were squeezing Mira's tits while Mira kissed both men, taking turns. Her hands were inside their shorts giving them a handjob.

Their backseat foreplay came to an end a few minutes later when they reached the hotel.

James carefully carried an unconscious Raghav to his room and placed him on the bed. He came out of the room. The rest were waiting outside.

"Well Mira, we're gonna head back now. I had a really great time with you." James said as he held Mira's hands.

"Me too. I'm gonna miss you," she said as she hugged him tight and exchanged their last kiss.

"You have my number right?" James asked.

"Yeah. I'll ping you tomorrow," Mira replied.

She then hugged Michael and Tyrone and walked into her room and back into her life.

==

"Hey James... I'm at the arrival lounge," Mira said on the phone as she looked around for James in the arrival lounge of Dabolim Airport at Goa.

A month had passed since she had last been to Goa. Her husband had extended his vacation by another two weeks and had left a few days ago.

Mira had tried really hard to focus on her life and put the week-long vacation firmly locked inside her mind. But at night, when she lay in bed, alone and in need of warmth and intimacy, she couldn't help but relive those memories. On one such night, she texted James who promptly replied. A few texts and a phone call later, Mira was booking her tickets to Goa. This time she didn't want to waste time on a night-long journey by train so she booked flight tickets.

"Gotcha..." James said as he waved to her. They embraced each other tightly. "I'm glad you called. I was about to head back to the States, but I told the guys I had some unfinished business. They didn't argue. It's good being the boss."

James looked at her frugal luggage. "You're travelling light."

"I thought I wouldn't be needing a lot of clothes on this vacation. If I need anything, I'll buy it here." Mira replied with a wink.

James gave a booming laugh. "I've moved to a new hotel. It's a few miles away from the last one." James said as they walked out of the airport.

"For Karishma?" Mira asked.

"Yeah, so she can join me easily. She won't have to sneak around at work. Plus the new hotel is far, far better."

"Are the guys going to join us today?" Mira enquired.

"No... for the next couple of days it's just you and me."

"Wonderful. That will be wonderful."