Blacked in Manhattan

Story Info
A loving couple experienced BBC for the first time.
6.2k words
4.43
51k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I would like to thank Atenai and CuriousKnight for their feedbacks on my very first two stories. Their honest inputs and encouragements have enabled me to take note of the weak points in my first two submissions, so I can improve my subsequent submissions. Even though, they don't review this particular story, I do believe that this story has benefited from their feedbacks. This is a fiction and any similarity with actual person, place or event is purely coincidental.

___________________________________________________________________________

I grabbed a bottle of Corona from the refrigerator in the kitchen. I opened it and put a small piece of lemon wedge into it. I went back to the bedroom quietly. I opened the sliding door to the balcony, closed it back carefully and sat on the white plastic chair. I put the bottle up and I could smell the malt, hops and lemon. I took a sip slowly and lay back on the chair. The cooling night air brushed over my body. I looked into the bedroom through the glass sliding door. On the bed was my beautiful wife. She was sleeping soundly, exhausted after our intense love-making session. Warm quilt covered her body up to her breasts. I smiled and started to reflect on my life.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was as a man. I was 30 years old this year. After college, I worked as an junior engineer while taking up a part-time graduate program. My career grew steadily. I was now a partner of an engineering consultancy company. My financial situation grew solid, but the most amazing thing of all was how I finally met my wife.

It was Friday in December 2014. I left my office in down town Singapore at 9.40 pm. It was raining. I opened my umbrella and was about to cross the road when I saw a white girl. She was about 1.7 m tall and slender. She had a striking resemblance with the actress Rosamund Pike. She had nice dress sense. She was in one-piece sleeveless dark-blue dress and black high heels. Her blonde hair partially covered her shoulders and she carried a small Furla bag. She had no umbrella. Our eyes met and I offered to share mine.

Conversation flowed smoothly along the way. We were strangers, but by the time we reached the train station, it felt as if we were good long lost friends. We exchanged name cards. Her name was Audrey and she was a junior attorney.

I messaged her the day after and one week later, we went on our first date. She was a native English from London. She was two years younger than me.

The first time I told my family members about her, I was greeted with disbelief and resistance. My family was Chinese from Jakarta. Nobody ever in our family got married to a foreigner. There was cultural shock at the very beginning, but they grew to like her. She was the perfect wife material. She was gorgeous, sexy, polite, well educated and hardworking.

We got married two years later in a small simple ceremony in Singapore and settled down to a normal quiet life. We purchased a small nice condominium in the lush Bukit Timah area. Our sex life was good. While I was not well endowed, I could satisfy her most of the times we made love. Tonight was no exception.

I smiled and felt very grateful about this life of mine. I saw my iPhone. It was already 12.20 am. I finished my beer and went back inside to sleep.

We woke up at around 9 am, took a shower and carried our luggage to the basement. Our taxi would arrive soon. Our direct flight to New York City was scheduled at 7 pm. We went to the airport early and had plenty of time for sightseeing.

The flight was smooth. We arrived and checked into Concorde hotel in Manhattan. It was our grand holiday. We planned this holiday months ago. Both of us never stepped our feet on American soil and we were very excited to explore New York City.

On the first day, we spent the whole day relaxing in the hotel to recover from jetlag. We only explored the area not far from the hotel and it was mainly for lunch and dinner.

On the second day, we had had enough rest and decided to further explore the city. We visited museums and art galleries. During dinner, we decided that we would visit a jazz bar not far from our hotel. We first went back to the hotel, took a warm shower and got dressed. My wife wore a dark blue cocktail dress and high heels, while I picked a white shirt, dark grey suit and dark grey pants with brown leather shoes. We both looked into the mirror and saw the perfect couple there. Life couldn't be better. We left our room and walked to the jazz bar hand in hand. It was 9.20 pm and the night air was cooling.

After about 10 minutes of walking, we finally arrived at the front of Jamaican Blue, the jazz bar. There was a poster of the band performing tonight. We went in and approached the drink counter. We sat on the tall chairs. My wife ordered Cosmopolitan, while I chose Long Island Iced Tea. There were about 20 tables inside and a small stage was at the far end of the jazz bar. Only less than half of the tables were occupied, mostly by couples. A few chairs away, also at the counter, there was an attractive couple. The couple appeared to be in their 40s and both were white.

After a few songs, a black guy in his 30s came in and sat at the counter beside the wife. They seemed to have already known one another. Our attention was on the stage, but we could not help not to notice them as their seats were in our lines of view. Then, we saw it. The black guy and the wife exchanged a kiss. It was not a kiss on the cheek. It was a French kiss. There was some tongue play and they made some slurping sound. The husband looked at them in a cool manner. We were stunned. My wife looked at me and we tried not to look directly at them. It was hard though. Their hands were now all over each other's body. After some time, the husband settled the bill and they three stood up and left the bar. I and my wife looked at each other in disbelief. The atmosphere just became sexually tense.

"Hotwifing!" the bartender suddenly said.

I looked at him. He was a good looking Hispanic man in his 50s.

"Excuse me?" I asked him.

"Hotwifing! That's what those three fellows are into," he replied. Sensing our confusion, he grinned.

"You guys must be new here. Are you tourists? Where are you from?

"You're on the spot. We live in Singapore and we'll be here for 2 weeks," my wife replied.

"Singapore? The origin of Singapore Sling, I suppose?"

"That's right!" she replied.

He got busy with something and suddenly he served us cold platter.

"Please! On the house!" he said.

We were pleasantly surprised and thanked him.

"You know, if you come here on Saturday night, you'll see more people like those three," he said.

"I'm sorry, what did you say again? Hotwifing?" I asked him curiously.

"Yes, those two are regulars. They come here to look for BBC!"

"British Broadcasting Channel?" my wife asked.

"Big black cock!" suddenly a black guy came and sat down one chair away from my wife.

My wife's mouth was wide open, surprised by what this guy said.

"Hi, Carlos!" he said to the bartender.

"Curtis! Nice to have you here! Let me introduce you my new friends here! They are from Singapore!"

We introduced each other. Curtis was a muscular black guy. He came in his black t-shirt and jeans. Tattoo covered both of his arms. His hair was short and he wore a silver necklace. He was a gym trainer. He was 43 years old from Michigan.

"So, what brought you guys here?" Curtis asked us.

"We are on holiday and we just arrived two days ago!" my wife replied.

"I mean, how did you find this bar?" he asked further curiously.

"Recommendation from the hotel staff!" I said.

Our chat with these two guys continued and we were surprised to know that it was actually a pick-up bar for hotwife and cuckold couples. On Saturdays, a lot of white couples came here to pick up black guys for sex.

"Most are white, but I've also seen Mexican, Japanese, Thai and Russian," Carlos said. "It seems that the BBC craze is gaining a momentum worldwide!" he said jokingly. Curtis grinned.

"Why black guy?" my wife asked.

"Ooh... Young lady, you don't watch much porn, do you? Black guys have the largest cocks!" he said with a smile. "You don't believe me? You can ask this fellow black gentleman here!", his eyes turned to Curtis.

"Actually, I'm not sure if all black guys do have big cocks, but I surely do!" he said with a smile. He sipped his beer slowly.

My wife was a little tipsy and at this point, we no longer paid attention to the performing band. This conversation also made me curious.

"How big is big?" I asked.

"If this gentleman here does not mind, I can show it to you!" he jokingly pointed to Carlos.

"Fine with me as long as you don't cum on this chair or let the others see it. You better don't put me in trouble, my friend!" he said.

Curtis hands went down to his crotch. Slowly, he opened his zipper and he pulled out his half-erect cock. It was huge, much bigger than mine. It was long, thick and very black. My wife gasped at what she saw.

"This is just half of the real size, my friends! Stroke it a bit and it will soon be twice longer!" he said while slowly closing his zipper back.

"So, now you've seen it for yourself! I suppose you now understand why couples come here!" Carlos said. "If you're keen, maybe Curtis can show you the way!"

"Sorry guys, but I don't cheat on my husband!" my wife said leaning against my shoulder. I kissed her hair. She smelled good.

"Oh, I don't think it's considered cheating if your husband approves it!" Carlos said. "It's also what those couples always say to me all the time!"

My wife moved her body a little and I could tell that she was horny. Her hand brushed against my crotch and she found that my cock was rock hard. She got up and looked at me, surprised.

"Seriously?" she said. Her voice was loud enough for Carlos and Curtis to hear.

"He's excited, isn't he? Carlos said smiling.

Both of us were surprised that he got it right. We looked at him.

"Oh, come on! I've been here for 10 years and seen many husbands and boyfriends getting hard when their wives and girlfriends flirted with black guys!" he said. "There is no need to be ashamed, my friends! It's natural! You two are still young! Why don't you see what life has to offer?"

"You know, if I may ask, Carlos! You're suggesting us to try it?" I asked him. "I don't mean to be rude, but you yourself are not black and I think it makes more sense if you suggest us to look for Hispanic guy like yourself?"

"Good question!" he grinned. "You're very sharp, Mr.! Not many people asked me this and I will frankly tell you the truth!" he said. "I and my wife are also into this. She has two black guys who bang her twice to thrice a week and I can tell you, it's the hottest lifestyle that a couple in a loving relationship can experience!"

My jaw dropped and my wife froze.

"Well, friends, it's 11 pm now. Come with me if you want! We can go to that motel across the street and get to know one another better!" Curtis said.

"Don't worry! He's a gentleman! You don't have to do what you're not comfortable with," Carlos said.

"You can stop anytime if you want!" Curtis added.

My eyes and my wife's eyes met. We were aroused at this indecent proposal. I looked at them.

"Please excuse us for a while!"

I led my wife to the rest room. After peeing and washing my face, I met her at the corner.

"So, what shall we do?" I asked her.

"What do you think, honey?"

"I don't know!"

I hugged her. I could feel that her heart beat fast. My cock was rock hard and it pressed against her crotch.

"Your cock is hard!" she said.

"Your heart is beating fast!" I told her. "You want it, don't you?" I said to her.

She gasped for air while trying to compose her words.

"I'm scared, Dan! I'm scared at what it will make us into. I don't want to lose you, Dan!"

"We can stop anytime!" I told her. "I'm here! Some more, we're tourists. We won't see them again!"

"Don't be mad, Dan! Let's stop if things get too far!"

We looked at each other's eyes and nodded. We were very nervous at what we were into. She kissed me lightly and I held her hand heading back to our seats.

Carlos and Curtis looked at us. Sensing our nervousness, Curtis stood up and put his hands on our shoulders.

"Don't worry! Things are under control! So, what do you say?"

"We take your offer!" I said with low voice.

Carlos grinned while Curtis looked at my wife.

"Are you sure, young lady? There is no peer pressure here!"

She nodded shyly.

"Listen! Getting nervous is very normal! Some more, you two don't have to go all the way if you know what I mean. Despite my tattoo, I'm not a gangster. At any point, if things get uncomfortable, just say the word and we will stop," he reassured us.

We three waved good bye to Carlos.

"Have a good time, guys!" he said to us.

We walked to a motel across the street. It was clear that it was not Curtis' first time there. The receptionist recognized him. She looked at us and smiled knowingly.

"Your room no. is 501. It's on level 5. The lift is just around the corner!" she said politely.

"Have fun!" she smiled suggestively.

"You know her?" I asked him.

"Of course, this is not the first time I play with couple. I don't do this often, man! Just probably once or twice a month. Some fellow blacks come here every once or twice a week!"

We went into the lift.

"You know everyone?" my wife asked. She was now calmer.

"Almost! If you often hang out in that bar, you'll notice that the patrons are always the same group of people. Of course, occasionally, there are some new fellows, like you two!"

We arrived on level 5. Curtis opened the door and let us go inside first. The room was pretty big for a motel. It was about 20 meters squared, smaller than our hotel room, but surely bigger than normal motels. There was two large mirrors on the wall beside and in front of the bed. I looked at the ceiling and it was also covered with mirror. The furniture, sofas and the remaining walls were all in stylish bright red colour.

"Wow!" I said, amazed by the room design.

"It's the first time for you two, isn't it?"

We both nodded.

"Please take a shower first!"

We went to the bathroom and took a warm shower while he sat on the 1-seater sofa waiting.

"I can't believe that we're doing this!" my wife said.

"It should be ok, honey!" I said calming her. I loved her so much. I knew that she wanted it too.

After we were done, Curtis took his turn. We wrapped ourselves in white towels. After 10 minutes, Curtis came out. We could see his physique very clearly now. It was impressive. He had six packs and his arms were all muscles. Tattoo covered his upper arms and parts of his shoulders.

"Dan, please take a seat on that sofa!" he looked at me while pointing to the 1-seater sofa which faced the bed.

"Your towel!" he asked for my towel. I unwrapped myself. My 4.5-inch cock sprang and both of them saw it.

He took my towel and hang it. He also hung his towel. His cock was now in open view. It must have been about 11 inches long. It was thick and meaty with big mushroom head. It slightly bent upward. My cock was not even half of his size, both in length and girth. My wife gasped looking at his cock.

"Audrey, come here!" he asked her to stand in front of him.

He gently unwrapped her towel and hung it. Both of them were naked now. He positioned her in front of him and both of them were facing me now.

He put his hands on her shoulders rubbing her white skin. His rubbing went down to her upper arms. He started to kiss her starting from the left side of her neck. My wife closed her eyes.

He shifted her a bit to the right. He wanted me to have a clear view of what happened behind her. His big cock touched my wife's butt cheeks. She could feel it. His hands was still rubbing her upper arms. He now planted kisses on the right side of her neck. His rubbing now moved down to her underarms and finally, her hands touched the sides of her breasts. She shook a bit.

He cupped her breasts and kneaded them gently. He rubbed her nipples with his palms. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed. Her hands were tense beside her hips. Then, he gently guided her left hand to her cock. She let out a soft moan.

"Oh! I can't believe that I'm doing this!" she said softly.

He smiled. Pre-cum started to come out of my cock tip. My crotch felt itchy. The sexual atmosphere was really tense. I also could not believe that we were here with a stranger who might soon have his cock buried deep inside my wife's pussy. He looked at me.

"Is everything okay"

I nodded.

"Is everything okay, young lady?" he asked her. Her hands kept working on her breasts. She just nodded.

He stuck out his tongue and starting from her left shoulder, it moved up to her neck then it stopped at her left hear. His tongue danced on her ear. She clearly enjoyed it. Every long lick was met with soft long moan. Then, she turned her head. They faced each other now. He planted a soft kiss on her lips. She initially didn't react. Then, he stuck out his tongue. It wiped her lips. She opened her mouth welcoming his tongue. It went into her mouth. Her tongue welcomed his. Their tongues now swirled together. It was a wet long kiss. They tasted each other's saliva. I looked at my wife's face. She was so beautiful.

"Sit down!" he told my wife.

She sat on the bed. He moved to her front, knelt and started to knead her breasts again.

"Hmm... So beautiful, so white!" he said while breathing heavily.

"Dan, come here!" he said to me. "Sit down here!" he pointed to the spot to the left of my wife.

I followed his instruction.

"Hold your wife's hand!"

I did and she pressed her hand against mine. She was clearly nervous.

"Don't worry! It's normal to be nervous!" he said to us. "So far so good?" he asked looking at me.

I nodded.

"Shall we continue?" he looked at my wife. She nodded.

He continued to knead my wife's breasts gently. He moved closer, closed his eyes and inhale the aroma of her breasts.

"You smell good!"

"Thank you!" she replied with her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes!" he said to her.

He then stuck out his tongue. He moved closer to her left breast. Her tongue moved closer and closer to her left pink nipple. It felt like a slow-motion movie. We both looked intently and her grip got tighter as his tongue moved closer. Then, the it finally came into contact with her nipple. Her grip on my hand suddenly got even tighter.

"Ah...!" she let out a moan. Her face looked up, her eyes closed. His saliva just wet her nipple. He licked her nipple in a slow motion then moved away. His saliva on her nipple shone like a drop of morning dew.

"Not so bad, right?" he said, smiling.

We were silent, but our facial expressions agreed with him.

He moved in again and licked her nipple again. It happened three more times and then his tongue stayed there. It now moved in circle, like a tornado. She moaned louder. I shared her enjoyment. My cock stood up leaking pre-cum. Then, he moved up, his tongue crawled from her left breast to her neck then to her lips. He kissed her deeply now. Their tongues explored each other's mouth. He broke the kiss and looked at her eyes, then my cock.

"Look!"

My wife looked down. There was my hard cock with a pool of pre-cum at its tip. She looked at it intensely, then her eyes moved to meet mine. Our lips met and we kissed a long wet kiss. Curtis knelt down again. This time, he approached her right breast. When his tongue touched her right nipple, it brought a wave of electricity to her. She broke our kiss and looked at him again. He licked her nipple in circle, then the whole nipple disappeared to his mouth. Then, it started. He sucked it slowly and gently at first. My wife moaned. Her moan grew louder and I could tell that his suction grew stronger as well.

12