Blacked in Manhattan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good!" she whispered.

Our tongues met. I was excited and at the same time, happy that she had a good time. He kept doing it till my wife's body suddenly shoot wildly. She came. He had not touched her pussy and she already came. I hugged her dearly. She panted. Her heart beat was very fast.

Curtis slowly let go of her nipple. He stood up. His cock was now in front of my wife's face. It was stiff and pointing directly to my wife as if it had its own mind. Its hole was gapping and there was clear pre-cum accumulating at the tip. It emitted musky aroma and my wife could smell it. It was seductive.

"Put your right hand on the base!" he told my wife.

She followed his instruction.

"Feel the thickness! Stroke it slowly!"

My wife's right hand now stroked his cock slowly. Her small hand could barely encircle his girth. We saw his cock skin moved forward and backward following her stroke.

"Move slowly to the tip!"

Her hand moved slowly till it finally reached the tip. Her hand touched the pre-cum and it became natural lubricant for her handjob.

"Are you ready for the next action?" he asked my wife. She nodded.

"Dan?" he looked at me. I nodded.

"Dan, move to the back! Put your palms on her breasts!" he said.

I followed his instruction. Her nipples were rock hard. I fondled her breasts.

"Put your left hand on my cock!" he said to her.

She did as instructed. Her eyes intensely looked at his cock's head. Both of her hands stroked his cock now.

"Do you want it?" he asked her.

She nodded shyly.

"Are you okay, Dan?" he said to me.

I nodded.

"Let go of your hands!"

She let go of her hands. His cock came closer. It was now just a few inches from her lips. It finally got into contact with her lower lip, then her upper lip. His pre-cum wet her lips. She closed her eyes. Her lips were only slightly open. The cock head peeked into her mouth. Then, her tongue came out and met his cock head.

The inevitable happened. His cock pushed deeper. The head disappeared into her mouth and then another inch followed. She struggled to accommodate his size. His hips moved back, withdrawing his cock till the head barely touched her lips. Then, his hips moved forward and his cock again entered her mouth. She could taste his pre-cum. It was salty and fresh, full of manly goodness.

He now fucked her mouth. His rhythm was amazing. It was pleasurable for her. She didn't want this to end. She was surprised that blowjob could be this good. Her eyes closed. She enjoyed his cock in her mouth and my hands on her breasts.

Sweat started to form on her back. I felt it. Her body became warmer.

"Dan, kiss your wife's shoulders!" he instructed me.

I did and her body's convulsive movement told me that she liked it. After a few more strokes, he pulled out. Trail of saliva and pre-cum connected her lips and his cock. She closed her mouth swallowing their mixed juice.

"Kiss your wife, Dan!" he told me. "She just did a great thing!"

She turned her head and I kissed her lips. We kissed passionately like teenagers. We sucked each other's tongue. Then, we looked into each other's eyes.

"Move further up!" he told her.

She complied. Her head lay on the pillow.

"Dan, sit here!" he told me pointing to her left spot. I did as he said.

"So far so good?" he asked looking at me first, then her.

We nodded. We held hands tightly, nervous about what would happen next.

He slowly spread her legs. Her pussy greeted him. Its pink lips were inviting. It was wet with her cum. His face moved closer. He inspected her pussy carefully.

"Beautiful!" he said.

"Thank you!" she replied with a smile.

The sight of my wife spreading her legs in front of this stranger was really erotic. I could feel that more blood was pumped to my cock and it trembled a bit.

"Shall I?" he asked her.

"Please!" she answered.

He looked in my direction and I nervously nodded. Somehow, it was comforting that he would ask us every time he would do something new.

He put his lips on her clitoris and planted a gentle kiss. She looked and gasped for air. He planted several kisses along her inner thighs to tease her and warm her up. Her legs trembled with each kiss. Then, he stuck out his tongue and moved down. He moved closer and finally, his tongue touched her lower pussy. She felt it. It was warm and wet with his saliva. Then, he moved up. His tongue tip spread her pussy lips. Her eyes closed. She enjoyed it. His tongued went further up till it reached her clitoris again. He licked her clitoris in circular motion. Her hand grabbed mine tighter. Her body moved convulsively enjoying his licking motion.

He stopped and moved down again. He put his mouth at the entrance of her love hole and he started to French kiss it. His tongue moved in to explore her love hole. She couldn't remain silent.

"Ah...! Oh, my god!" her moan got louder and louder.

I could hear slurping sound. He sucked her pussy. Her breathing became faster and her grip became tighter. A few moments later, she screamed out loud and trembled as if electrified.

"Oohhh! Oh, god!...." she screamed while her legs closed in and wrapped his head. She sweat profusely. I could also see that beads of sweat now covered his dark skin.

He stopped and she slowly opened up her thighs. He rose and sat on the bed.

"You came so much!" he said. "Your cum is very sweet!"

He swallowed her cum and this further turned me on.

After about 3 minutes, he started to massage her pussy with his right hand.

"Do you want more?" he asked her.

She knew what would come next. She was obviously very nervous this time. I could also feel it. He looked at us and then, at his cock.

"Look!" he said.

His cock was rock hard. It displayed its full 11-inches length and thick girth. Its head directly pointed to my wife's pussy.

"Shall we?" he asked us. "You'd better be sure!" he added.

We were silent. We held hands tightly. Our hands now trembled. I sweat profusely. My cock was twitching. The main dish was coming and it was the reason why we were here in the first place. I was suddenly not sure if we should proceed. However, I couldn't put myself to say no.

He moved forward and put his cock slightly above her pussy. His balls almost touched her pussy lips.

"Look! This is how far it will go!" he told us.

It was unbelievable to see how deep his cock would penetrate her if we went forward with this. I looked at my wife. Her tongue slightly moved out of her mouth. Her lips trembled. She looked at me and we were silent.

"What do you say?" he asked us.

With our eyes still gluing to each other, I kissed her lips. My heart beat very fast. She panted and moaned.

"Yes...!" the word came out from her mouth.

"Yes...!" my mouth also uttered the same thing.

We kissed again and he knew that he got the green light.

He moved back a bit and put his cock at the entrance of her pussy. We stopped kissing and looked at it intensely. He moved his cock up and down. Each movement spread her pussy lips apart. He pressed forward and she moaned.

"Oohhh!"

His cock head went in. It was already bigger than my cock. He took it out and pushed it in again. She was in heaven. Every nerve in her pussy now lit up. He pushed his cock deeper this time. Her right hand suddenly held his left arm.

"Slowly!" she whispered. "You're big!"

He smiled knowingly. He pulled out and I could see her pussy refused to let it go. He pushed it in again slowly and deeper this time. Her head fell back and her mouth gapped open. She enjoyed how his cock slowly stretched her love tunnel.

More and more inch disappeared into her pussy. Halfway, she came wildly.

"Oh, my god! Ahhh! Yes...!" she screamed loudly. Her left hand held my right hand tightly.

He stayed there and was ready to pull out.

"No!" she suddenly said. "No! Please! Don't pull out!" she panted profusely, then said, "Deeper!"

He pushed in and her head fell back again. Inch by inch, he went deeper into her. Finally, he pushed the final thrust and their pubic hair met and rubbed against each other. She again came hard. This time, her legs wrapped his hips holding him there, refusing to let him go.

After coming down from the high of orgasm, she opened her eyes.

"Congrats!" he said to her. "You managed to take it all!" He then looked at me and said, "Dan, your wife is amazing!"

She smiled, full of pride and satisfaction. I also smiled with excitement. I couldn't believe how far we had come.

"Dan, kiss your wife!" he told me.

I moved in to kiss her. We kissed passionately. Then, he started to grind his hips. She closed her eyes enjoying the rhythm.

Then, he pulled out his cock a bit slowly and pushed his cock back in. He did this slowly and rhythmically. She started to moan again. His stroke got longer and longer. He pulled out further and further before thrusting it back in. My wife's moaning grew louder.

"Good?" he asked. His eyes opened and closed. I could tell that he really enjoyed fucking my wife's pussy.

"Yes!" my wife replied.

"So tight! So warm!" he said.

After a while, he asked us.

"Can I?" he said looking at us.

We knew what he meant. I kissed my wife. Our tongues were in each other's mouth. Her legs, wrapped around his hips, now helped to push him deeper with each stroke.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I and my wife both said it together while kissing each other at the same time. "I love you!" we said it to each other.

Then, he thrust his cock in for the last time and held it there. His hips shook and his balls twitched. He shot his load into the depth of my wife's pussy. My wife's orgasm exploded and I shot my load. We three gasped for air. We sweat profusely. Her legs wrapped around his hips tightly making sure that he stayed there till her pussy milked his cum till the last drop.

"Dan, come here!" he told me to get up and sit beside him. Then, he pulled out slowly.

"Have a good look!" he said.

His cock was wet by their combined juice. Slowly, inch by inch came out. Finally, his head cock came out and left behind a gapping love tunnel. I looked intensely. Then, his cum flowed out. It was thick and creamy. It was a lot.

"Have a closer look!" he said.

I moved in and looked straight into her now stretched creampied pussy.

"Put your cock in!" he told me.

I positioned myself and looked at my wife. I pushed in and it easily went it. It was very warm and slippery inside. I could barely feel her pussy. I knew that she also could barely feel my cock. I kissed her. Our nipples met and rubbed against one another. Her legs moved and wrapped my hips. Our kiss got wilder and we came together. We hugged each other for a while till our orgasm finally subsided.

"You two are amazing!" he said to us tapping our shoulders.

We untangled and dressed up. We both washed our hands and faces. Curtis also washed his cock. However, I and my wife decided not to clean up our cock and pussy. She wore her panty back with cum still dripping out of her pussy. A trail of cum ran down her leg and she just wiped it off with her towel.

We left the motel together. The receptionist lady winked at Curtis and us.

"I hope that you all had a good time!" she said to us.

"You know it!" he replied.

Curtis smiled and she smiled back at him and us knowingly. We said good bye to him and we headed back to our hotel. We walked slowly holding hands. Her head leaned against my shoulder. We passed by a convenience store.

"Drink?" I asked her.

"Cafe latte, please!" she replied then kissed me on the lips.

I went in and she waited for me outside. Then, suddenly, it started snowing. I grabbed two cups of hot cafe latte and went to the cashier. He was a young guy. I saw an umbrella below the counter and picked it up. He was checking out my three items and I opened my wallet to make payment.

"Is that your wife outside?" he said.

"Yes!"

"She's beautiful! You're a lucky guy, mate!"

"Thanks, mate!" I said. "Good night!"

"Good night! Take care of her!" he said.

I went out with two cups of cafe latte on my left palm. My right hand held the umbrella. I walked slowly, trying not to spill our drink. She was there at the same spot where I left her earlier. She was gazing into the sky looking at the white snow slowly falling down. She was so beautiful. I opened the umbrella and moved closer to her slowly. She noticed that I was coming and turned her head.

"No umbrella?" I asked her.

She smiled brightly.

"Can I share yours?" she said with the same sweet smile which I saw years ago during our first meeting.

"Certainly!"

She took her cup of cafe latte and held my arm. We continued walking under the snow back to our hotel. It was the most beautiful memory for us. We went wild, tasted the forbidden fruits and yet still came back in one piece. We knew that we truly were made for each other.

One year later, we said good bye to Singapore. I persuaded my partners to open a branch in New York City and I would be responsible to run and expand it. They were initially doubtful about the business prospect and, of course, I did not tell them the primary reason why I wanted to move to this city, but anyway, in the end, they agreed with my proposal. My wife got a new job here as well. We rented out our home in Singapore and bought a studio apartment here in Manhattan. We went to the jazz bar again after everything was settled. Carlos still remembered us and he was very glad to see us back in Jamaican Blue. He served us Singapore Sling and a cold platter.

"On the house!" he said.

He was gladly surprised to know that we had left Singapore and moved to the city.

"Welcome to the club!" he said with a bright smile.

I and my wife looked at each other's eyes smiling. Our wonderful lives had become even more exciting.

12