All Comments on 'Blacked in Manhattan'

by A_Night_in_Singapore

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Post this racist shit in IR with the other racists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How hard can it be?

To put this story in the "Interracial" category where it belongs? Even the title screams out "INTERRACIAL"!

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Great story. Keep more coming. It would be no suprise to see the wife showing a black baby bump at sometime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
????

I must have missed the "loving wife". Looks more like a whore and her cuck husband.

A_Night_in_SingaporeA_Night_in_Singaporealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Category Matter

To all readers who like this story, thanks so much.

To readers who are offended by the possibly wrong category of this story, my apology. At the point of submission, I was a bit undecided whether to put this under "Interracial Love" or "Loving Wives". I decided to put it under the latter category as it involves deep romance between the couple and actually, there is no "love" between the wife and the bull. Nevertheless, I'll check if they can help me to move this story to "Interracial Love". I'll take note of this for my future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

Just one more pile of racist bullshit. Do you idiots never learn? Are you so insecure that you must imagine being dominated, humiliated and degraded by what you assume to be someone who in your sick mind is normally beneath you? Talk about racist, and the others are right, post this trash in IR next time, better yet, don't have a next time. Just quit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To put this story in the "Interracial" category where it belongs!!!!!

To put this story in the "Interracial" category where it belongs!!!!

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 4 years ago

Just one little tip; a 1-seat couch is called a chair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can you spell

DIVORCE?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Stupid is as Stupid does

As the great Forrest Gump used to say

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Dunkie

You do love your ir stories don't you. I think your ma have her baby Dunkie a bump on the head when he was a wee tyke. Nightmare in Singapore, you know this is an ir story, and you placed it in LW just to troll readers. Let me give you an unjustly high *2 for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Look at 26thnc...

Trying to tell an author that his story is not a HotWife story but an IR story. The story definnetly IS a HotWife story that has IR components. If the author believes that the main focus is on a married wife with another person, then it's their choice to put it here. Now if we can just get the loser trolls like 26thnc to shut up and go jerk off quietly to their favorite gay porn, all would be right with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story! My wife found it and shared it with me because it was similar in someways to our experience.Both my wife and I enjoyed it; especially the way the married couple looked deeply and lovingly into each other eyes, and he held her hand, as she was transformed into a hot wife.

We have been there and done that. This kind of warm interaction between a married couple makes her “deflowering” even more special. When a couple mutually decides for her to give up her marital fidelity, it is a breathtakingly exciting moment that completely changes the marriage.

My wife started giving up her white, blond pussy to black men during our engagement. If anything, after our marriage, she even became more promiscuous. Her first time was with a very courteous, loving black man, who walked us both through it; just like in your story. After she came on his massive cock a dozen times, that first night, I knew this was what she needed.

We appreciated your loving, well-written story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Stopped reading after the first paragraph. So many I's. I did this, I did that. It's not the way to write a story. Whatever advice you've had that should be your next focus.

And there is nothing in the Loving Wives description that says white men only. The real racist bullshit is when a black man appears in Loving Wives. Latino or others, just fine. Black woman or any other race, just fine. Only black guys set them off.

Racist pricks everyone of them. Ignore them!

Unread, no score.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Hot Wife Story Anonymous

Whorewife, cuckold , what's the difference? Both feature a little boy who isn't man enough for his whore . The cuck sends her off to find a manwhore who can't have a normal relationship, so he preys on the mentally challenged whorewife and cuck. That's your the same story over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best story

Best story I have read in a while, very good I could see it all I’m my mind. I hope you ate her cum soaked pussy when u got back to the motel room

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
LOVED IT

Truly enjoyed this story...congrats to the author for keeping hubby and wife together...too many authors have the wife fucking alone behind hubby's back...that is stupid

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

Another excellent story

Dougger57Dougger57about 1 year ago

Good story. Could benefit from a proof read. I'd be willing to edit, if you'd like. Contact me if you're interested. In any case, keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous