Blacked in Prison

Story Info
This is my fantasy of going to prison becoming a prison bitch.
790 words
3.99
33.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pink4bbc
pink4bbc
66 Followers

So, this is a story about the fantasy, I have about going to prison and being turned into a prison bitch for a big black man.

So, my preparation would be to remove all my body hair, so I'm completely smooth from the neck down then lock my Dick up in my pink cage putting the keys away safely in a kitchen drawer. Putting on my sexiest girly pink underwear.

Going out in my regular boy clothes covering it up going to a mainly populated area of black people, and commit a petty crime enough to get a small sentence.

Of course once they get me back to the station I get a full search and the two black officers burst out laughing, once my boy clothes come off.l look at this little sissy faggot you're in for one hell of a night say the officers with a laugh.

Hey faggot, have you ever sucked nigger dick before? I lie and say no, as I want them to think they will be the ones that turn me to black.

I'm then forced to my knees, and he shoves his clock in my mouth and down my throat, making me choke.

He holds my head and faces fucks me hard and fast with his 7-inch cock, this is so humiliating to be treated this way.

After a few minutes, he rams so hard and deep that I'm struggling to breathe. And he just holds it there, I feel him twitching as he unloads straight down my throat. I gag and cough he finally pulls it out, and I take a much-needed breath.

Seconds later the other officer has taken his place and I get a second face fucking, but he cums quickly as he puts out and spays it all over my face with spurt after spurt of thick cum.

They don't let me have a boy clothes back on, so they walked down to the holding cell, that is for several prisoners while they are waiting to be processed.

So just in my pink lacy underwear, and my dick locked in a cage that I don't have the key with me, I'm put in this cell with 3 other black men.

Here you go lads I brought something to help pass the time he said with a laugh. They look up and smile and wolf whistle at me, this sends chills down my spine.

These 3 men are scary looking big dark black and muscular that I would avoid if I saw them in the street. Fuck have I made a mistake, should have left it as a fantasy.

So, I walk to them and drop to my knees and say, can I suck on your black cocks? They roar with laughter.

And the biggest cock I have ever seen is pushed into my mouth, it must've been at least 10 or 11 inches (ca. 28 cm) long and as thick as my wrist.

I feel my knickers being pulled down in my cage cock been roughly grabbed hey faggot, give me the key, so I can look after it, so you can't get free.

I Shamefully say I don't have the key it's at home in the kitchen draw laughter again, so your little dick is stuck in their until you get released. I hope you got a long sentence.

Then without any warning, one of them has shoved his fingers up my ass then they are working them around then pulled out with a pop.

Replaced with something a lot bigger, I squeal like a little girl as I'm stretched beyond belief as one of them forces his huge fat black cock in you with one very painful trust and proceeds to fuck me like a man possessed. It's so big, it hurts on for a minute, then the pain goes away, and it's nothing but pure bliss.

Then it happens, and I can't control it. I cum spurted out from my cage, and it just keeps cuming and cuming I've never seen so much cum.

The 3,of them keep swapping places and I suddenly feel I'm one in my ass start to twitch as he fills me with his load, and then before I know it, my face is being covered by the other 2 spunk, it's absolutely everywhere in my eyes, my hair up my nose, my mouth everywhere.

They put their cocks away and move back to where set before I just stayed on the floor, a spunk covered mess wondering what else the night might bring?

This is just a fantasy, so please don't send stupid remarks about it being far-fetched because it's not real, but would love here all other comments and thoughts.

pink4bbc
pink4bbc
66 Followers