My Journey into a Faggot for BBC

Story Info
The power of Black cock can change everything.
1.8k words
4.33
22.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pink4bbc
pink4bbc
66 Followers

This is the beginning of my true story that will have parts that are fantasy /fiction.

This will be pointed if I decide that it needs it, but I'm confident the true story has plenty of sizzle.

I hope you all enjoy, please comment as I would love to hear your thoughts and I know it will humiliate me even more when I read your comments.

I was with my wife for 20 years, and we had a very active and kinky sex life, but I never dreamed it would lead me to where I am today, and I always consider myself a very straight man. Never had any gay thought or attraction to men, wow how things can change.

So as I said we very open-minded and honest with each other. Up to this point we had already explored lots different sexual experiences for example, threesomes, both with men and women role-playing dressing up anal sex, toys and many more.

We used to watch porn together, I would always enjoy seeing black cocks, stretching white pussies one night after watching an interracial porn movie. We were having sex role-playing. My wife telling me how naughty and slutty she has been today and how she got fucked while I was at work. This topic was a favorite of mine and a regular in the bedroom, so playing along. I comment on how well fucked her pussy felt with a giggle she says that's because she was fucked by a real cock earlier instead of my puny little one, she knows this always gets me really horny. And she knows I love it when she humiliates me about my cock.

Because it's also very true, my cock hard is 4 inches (ca. 10 cm) is on its best day and one and a half if im lucky when soft, it's just a little clit this kind of thing always push my buttons and will make me cum quick.

I was trying to hold back I didn't want to cum before she described as a big cock and its owner fucked her and satisfied her better than I ever could. She surprised me, and, said I've been terrible today because the man I fucked was Black and it's so true, if his was anything to go bye he must've been about nine inches long and really thick. Wow! That was, it for me, I instantly came I was so humiliated, but I loved the way it made me feel so inadequate.

She started laughing and stated the obvious that I clearly enjoy that. She proceeded to tease me about how she loves big black cocks and how my cock was useless. It was a good job that I knew how to use my tongue.

This soon became regular pillow talk in the bedroom. We would fantasy about a threesome with a black man. This always managed to finish me off quickly, humiliating me to the max, which she always got a mega kick out off.

One night we were at a friend's house party, lots of booze and drugs as the party started to wind down eventually it was just me and Jane and my black friend whose house it was.

We continued drinking, while he was in the toilet, I whispered to her that she should fuck Darren tonight and make our fantasy come true. She told me the only way that was going to happen, I would have to outrightly ask him to fuck her with his big black cock as my little white dick can't satisfy her.

Oh my God, she knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted me to humiliate myself by asking my friend to fuck my girlfriend. I was rock hard in my trousers we all sat chatting, laughing and joking while I built up the courage to ask him to fuck Jane with his big black cock.

The look on his face when I finally asked him at first I think he thought I was joking, with that, she moved over to him and grabbed his cock through his shorts and gasped. She looks at me and with a look on her face that told me all I needed to know, then she reached inside to set it free.

She said wow it's huge not like your little dick, this caused them both to let out a natural giggle, my shame was unbelievable. I couldn't believe she said that in front of my friend. The next thing I know she is between his legs, and she was sucking her first black cock, she was right. He was massive, around 10 inches (ca. 25 cm) long and very thick.

I just sat staring in a daze watching as she devoured that monster cock, I couldn't believe it was actually happening right there in front of me. But I didn't join in, I just watched, so what was supposed to be a threesome became a cuckold situation.

After about 10 minutes, she stood up and stated that she needs to feel his amazing cock in her pussy she hitched her skirt up, revealing that she has no knickers on. She then proceeded to slowly lower her bald pussy on his massive cock.

Oh my God, I was getting my real life porn movie right in front of me, but this is my wife, white pussy that was being stretched by a massive black cock. It took her a few minutes to lower herself down on him due to the fact she had never had anything so big.

As this was happening, she was screaming and shouting and moaning at how good it felt. I was truly made a cuck husband as I watched them slowly get into a steady rhythm as she bounced up and down his monster, then he took control and got her on all fours, and started to fuck her hard and fast from behind.

I knew this would drive her wild as doggy is her favorite position, this man was a machine, I have never seen someone give such a good fucking, he was relentless. I watched as she had multiple orgasms.

She was going absolutely wild she started to beg him to cum as she didn't know how much more she could take.

She then screamed out and absolutely shocking me, "fill my white married pussy, I need to feel your black cum in me".

With that, I came in my pants at such a filthy idea, I was so humiliated.

Every other time we have shared with another man the one rule was that he wouldn't cum in her, and she would never have anyone else's cum in her pussy, I'm uncertain if she was lost at the moment and didn't realize what she said, or she truly wanted his black seed in her.

I should've protested and said something, but for some reason I didn't. I just sat and watched as a Black man filled her with his potent seed. This made her shake into another orgasm by now i had lost count, When he eventually pulled his cock out, a river of cum flowed out of her gaping pussy.

I knew she wouldn't be able to feel my cock in her pussy right now, but I still wanted to try. As the idea of trying to fuck her with my little pecker while she was full off his thick spunk and stretched was so hot and horny. I stated to move over to her, she started laughing and said no way are you putting that tiny thing in me tonight because after that fucking, I can't see the point of you ever putting that pathetic little thing in me.

So, you better, hope that I'm nice enough to give you a pity fuck every so often, I was so humiliated and when he laughed at her comment I have never felt so pathetic and useless in my life and I loved every bit of it.

I was totally unaware of how this night would be the start of a journey that would be truly life changing.

Over the next week we didn't have sex and considering we would have sex most days, this was a little weird, and I was getting worried that we had gone too far this time. But as desperate as I was to feel how loose she would be around my cock even though it would be extremely humiliating but an incredible turn on. I was afraid to try, just in case if the comment, she made would come true that I would not get to feel her pussy ever again.

I found out later from her that she was worried about having sex too so soon without giving enough time for her, pussy to hopefully go back a bit but we both knew she was forever changed.

Just over a week later, we had sex for the first time since she was blacked. I slid my dick into her pussy, I couldn't believe how loose she was, I could barely feel the sides, but it was unbelievable. The fact that I couldn't feel anything told me that there is no way she could've felt my dick.

When I stated this, she went quiet and looked away I could sense she was worried that I would be angry, I immediately told her she has nothing to worry about.

Because this was the most incredible feeling, or maybe actually a lack of feeling I can't explain it, but it was the best feeling ever.

I asked her to tell me exactly what she was thinking and feeling. I promise her that I absolutely loved it and her. I was incredibly turned on. I knew at this point I would be craving to be even more humiliated.

She didn't say anything, so I prompted her and ask her what fucking Darren was like. And how the fucking I was giving her right now compared to the fucking he gave her last week. With a little reassurance that it was fine, and I really wanted to hear her say it in her words. But even though it was pretty obvious and we both knew what she was going to say, but I needed to hear her voice saying it.

After another short pause, she looked up into my eyes and said that was the best fuck she ever had. And there's no way to compare, as he had fucked her and whatever I was doing certainly wasn't fucking. She couldn't feel my tiny cock at all, and I can't explain why, but this just turned me on even more that I shot my load into her wet pussy.

She looked up at me and with a big smile she told me I was a dirty Pervert With a tiny little penis. That was useless and no good to anybody, I couldn't argue she was correct, I have always known that my penis was small.

I hope you All enjoy the first part of my story. Please let me know what you all think, and I will continue to tell you about my journey from being a straight man to a faggot for black cock.

pink4bbc
pink4bbc
66 Followers