Blacked Supermodel Ch. 01

Story Info
Supermodel Urvashi Rautela goes to Ibiza.
9k words
3.97
22.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Following is a work of erotic imagination. All the characters in the story are 18 or above.

The story is about another fictional erotic and interracial coupling involving Desi hotties. This main babe about to be blacked in this story is the uber hot and sexy Urvashi Rautela - a Supermodel and a Bollywood actress who meets up with the famous black male adult performer, Jax Slayher in a solo trip to Ibiza.

So, sit back, enjoy and get turned on to the max.

******************************************************

Urvashi Rautela is the probably hottest supermodel in Bollywood. So damn hot, that guys start getting burned in their pants the moment they start viewing her Instagram posts or get a glance of her swimsuit modelling pictures. A 25-year old beauty pageant holder, she has been a participant at the Miss Diva and Miss Universe. Although not winning the titles, she has done enough to make a mark for herself and be recognized as a contemporary sex symbol. Looking at that bomb of a figure of hers, she is everything that amounts to a goddess-like perfection. Those firm, round, 34 tits are absolutely mesmerizing and so is that toned waist of 27- amazingly sleek and fit, as she needs to maintain them for her modelling career. This deistic upper body is mounted on a delicious, boner-trigging 35 butt, which is hiked up in a perfect shape, thanks to the extra squats during the gym hours. But what makes her sexiness meter burst due to overloading, is her tall height of 5'10, something that justifies the fact that she is not just another "model"; she is a "SUPERMODEL!" Apart from that sexy body of hers, equally hypnotic are her beautiful, yet very sultry facial features. She is very fair in complexion, almost like a white girl, juicy inviting lips and those eyes! God those eyes! Big, brown, catchy, beautiful eyes that can make a person literally drown in its depths.

She has acted in a couple of Bollywood films that have done decent business at the box office. Well, the movies, although shabby in terms of their story, get a huge attraction solely due to Urvashi's casting. She mostly plays characters that add sexiness to the stories. In addition to that, she has featured in a lot of item songs that sold massively mainly due to the bar-raising hotness she brings to the stage. She also featured in a lot of music videos that have again, made a lot of horny guys, pull down their pants, rush to bathrooms and jerk the hell out of themselves just by looking at the sexy Urvashi Rautela. Her boldness, sexiness and hotness are beyond limits. Something, she enjoys a lot. And she has no aim to stop that. In fact, she is becoming hotter day by day and getting even bigger offers. Some offers are tempting, with lots of easy money but not so easy to get them. She has blown and fucked a lot of producers and directors for that, and she pulls its off in real style, without having any strings attached. She has also had swung around with a few male costars and had her fill during the shoots. But ya, she has been careful enough- as said - no strings attached. Just for fun and enjoyment. That is why she loves remaining uncommitted and single. And ya, always ready to mingle!

Its been a while. She is bored, living all by herself in her 3BHK flat in Mumbai. She wakes up early, does some intense yoga, works the first half of the day, hits the gym again, meet up with some friends and calls it a day. That is all she does. Being a supermodel, her figure is paramount. She does not smoke or drink very much in order to maintain that figure. Occasionally, she does not mind having a drink or two, or hit a joint, when she is out with her girls, but mostly she does not. But that is a big cause of her boredom. These days, due to not getting a lot of "action", she has been consuming a lot of erotic stuff online and masturbating to her satisfaction. Well, it's better than banging those producers and directors who are nothing but old and horny bastards, interested in only getting a taste of her sexiness without actually paying attention to her needs as a young and horny woman. She needs her sexual urges to be fulfilled to their zeniths. Surfing a lot of hot stuff online, these days she become greatly interested in BBC and interracial stuff. How she enjoys, seeing those Big Black Cocks pound the wet pussies of horny white bitches, too good! She used to watch them sometimes, but now, it has become an addiction. She is so damn addicted to it, that now, it is only thing that is searches on the internet to satisfying her horniness.

It is another Friday in Urvashi's life. She is very tired from hectic day at work. She rests for a while, runs the remaining errands for the day, has her healthy dinner and is getting ready for bed. Since, its Friday, she decides to have a relaxing glass of wine. She drinks rarely, but today, she wants to have some. She takes out a glass, and pours some wine it, and lies down on her bed in nothing but a sheer pair of bra and panties. She likes it loose and free for a nice relaxing sleep. She lives alone anyway. She can do whatever she wants, around the house. She keeps sipping her wine and surfs the internet to while away her time. She starts feeling a burn in her vagina and her hands are mildly caressing the outer area of her black sheer panties. She goes to an adult website on her iPad, and searches for her today's hottest interracial content. She plays the topmost trending video for the day. The video starts.

Its beings with a super sexy blonde MILF lounging outside her pool in a sexy golden bikini, working on her tan. She has brought some lotion and is applying it to her hot body. She rubs them on her huge tits with both of her hands nicely. Urvashi is getting really turned by this as her palms starting motioning on her pussy. Her husband is out on some business trip. The pool boy comes over who is a tall and muscular black guy. He is topless, showing off his jacked upper body and he starts cleaning up the pool. The blonde can't stop glancing at the black guy in the video, and so can't Urvashi, who is scanning him top-to-bottom and left-to-right in the video. Just by looking at him, her pussy is getting wetter. The movie goes on as usual as any other interracial video as both of them advance towards each other, and the MILF, taking advantage of being alone, gets all over the black guy and they start making out. Urvashi is getting turned on more and more. But it becomes too hot, when the blonde pulls down the guy's shorts to reveal that humongous dark tool of his. She is drooling over his meat and more than her, is Urvashi. It is like she wants to literally get inside her iPad and join the blonde babe in tasting that huge black delicacy.

The video continues as the blonde keeps on bobbing sexily on the black cock. The black guy performs some really cool titty-fucking on her milky-white melons. He then proceeds to eat her pussy and ass. Urvashi so wants to be inside her iPad. She wants his tongue rolling all over her asshole, him biting and eating her ass cheeks and his mouth gulping on her hot, leaking pussy. Now, the fucking begins, as the black guy pistons his huge shaft on the opening of the blonde's wet white pussy and begins pounding in and out. The two fuck each other's brains out in the video, fucking in each and every position there is in this world. Urvashi's moans are getting louder and louder and she is murderously beating her pussy in sexual excitement. Finally, the black dude dumps a huge load on the white MILF's tits. The moment the cum began spurting out of the tip of his shaft, at the exact moment, Urvashi's pussy gushed out almost a liter of yummy pussy juice.

She then relaxes for a while after this amazing masturbation session she had. She continues sipping on the wine she brought. Her wine is finished very quickly. But today she wants more. So, she gets up and fills up another glass of wine. She can't stop thinking of that hot interracial video she just enjoyed. She again starts feeling an itch in her pussy. She opens her fridge and scrounges for a something. In the vegetable cabinet, she finds a cucumber she had recently brought from the general store for her salad dressings. But she wants to use it for something else today. With the cucumber in one hand and the glass of wine in the other, she proceeds towards the bathroom. She puts the toilet seat down and puts her wine glass on a table. She rubs her extremely wet pussy, that juiced moments ago. She slides her panties to the side, putting the top portion of the cucumber on the opening of her pussy and pushes it inside, while closing her eyes and biting her lips in pleasure. She then beings motioning the cucumber in and out of her pussy and she is moaning yet again. In her mind, she is still thinking of the hot video she saw and is imaging the instead of the cucumber, the black guy's huge dick is going in and coming out of her pussy. Well, while the cucumber is really huge but maybe the black guy was almost as big. Regardless, the cucumber is working really well on Urvashi's pussy as she fucks her with that for another five minutes before flooding her cum on the vegetable. She is right now in an extremely horny mood. She pulls out the cucumber and puts it in her mouth, tasting the cucumber coated with her love juices. She is absolutely enjoying the taste of it and devouring it like a hungry slut. She licks the cucumber nice and clean before going off to bed to get a nice relaxing sleep.

Urvashi wakes up the next morning, fully satisfied from the amazing night she had. She stretches her sexy body out of the bed. She freshens up, puts on her transparent gown and gets some black coffee. Since, today is Saturday, her maid will not be coming. So, she is all alone for the entire day. She sits on her couch and starts surfing the internet.

She thinks to herself - "Man I am freaking bored. I have rotting her so long. I really need to get out and have some fun. Let's see what all can I do" as she continues searching for options on the internet.

She's still confused as to what she must do get out of boredom. Then she comes up with an idea. Why not go out on a trip? It will be really relaxing and a fun outing.

"Yeah that sounds good. I will go out a for a trip. Now let me call up some friends and ask who all are in for the trip." Urvashi says to herself as she runs over her contacts.

But then she thinks to herself - "Why not go out on a solo trip. I mean, I can have all the time to myself and only myself. I can chill and travel all as per my schedule." She thinks some more.

Finally, she confirms to herself - "Done! I am going all out on a solo trip! Oh Yes!"

Then she starts searching for a nice destination, where she can go solo tripping. She searches for some topmost destinations. Urvashi has always been a beach girl. Since her modelling days, she was always enthusiastic about swimsuit photoshoots. It was not only a nice opportunity to show off her sexy body but also enjoy the beach and the sun to the fullest. In the end she finalizes Ibiza, Spain!

"Wooooo! Ibiza is gonna be an awesome place to travel! Lovely beaches, parties and cool places to hangout. Let me book a trip." She confirms.

Urvashi spends the whole day preparing the itinerary. She books the tickets and a nice beach house to stay in. But mostly important, she needs some really sexy outfits. Afterall, she is a supermodel, and she needs outfits that must do justice to her sexiness. Urvashi packs up a lot of sundresses, skirts, denims, tube tops and ya, lots and lots of bikinis. She has a huge collection of them. But she packs all the revealing strings and thongs as she can't wait to turn heads all over the Spanish island. She is really excited for the trip. Urvashi books tickets for the upcoming Friday and gets her visas and tickets done. Friday arrives and it is time to beat the heat in Ibiza!

Urvashi takes the midnight flight to Ibiza and the reaches her destination the next day. She gets out of the airport and takes a cab to the beach house where she is staying. While driving in the car, she looks all over the surroundings and is really impressed.

"Wow! What a location! Its gonna be amazing here!" she thinks to herself.

Urvashi is wearing a white crop top that is showing the dark blue bra strap over her shoulder. Below, she has put on a really hot denim shorts that takes on the shape of her curvy booty. She has put some light make up, donning her expensive shades over her beautiful eyes and her hair tied up in a cute knot. This is enough to make driver get hard is his pants as he is having a tough time driving to the destination. Somehow, they reach the destination. It is a hundred percent surety, that the driver would have rushed back home and drained his ball empty with all the cum he was accumulating in them for Urvashi while driving.

Urvashi gets in the resort and walks up to the reception with her luggage and her shades shifter on top her head, her booty swinging left and right as she moves. She has only arrived in Ibiza just now and is already turning head over in the reception itself! She can hear a few guys over commenting what a hot babe she is. Urvashi is enjoying the attention she is getting but is totally not giving a hoot to any of those guys as she is out of their reach. She gets the keys and goes to her room.

It is beautiful luxurious place to stay. It's got a huge king-sized bed that looks very comfy. There is big French window that leads to a private swimming pool with some couches around to lounge, relax and tan. Over the pool area, the beautiful glimpse of the beach is visible. She can see a lot of people basking in the sun in their swimwear and having a nice time. Urvashi throws her luggage and jumps on the bed.

"Phew! I am tired!" she lies on the bed to have some rest.

She throws off her top and denim shorts to reveal that sexy body of her in bra and panties as she dozes off to rest from all the travelling, she has been doing. After a few hours of relaxing, she wakes up and wants to have some food at the resort. She puts on a nice sleeveless, knee-length sundress and goes over to have dinner as its evening already. She reaches the dinner area as the guys and even girls cannot stop taking their eyes off of her. She orders some food and sits a bench with her phone as she does some work and eats her food too. A guy approaches and sit beside her. He is a white guy who really wants to know more about this beauty that is turning up heat on an already hot Island!

"Hey! My name is Bill. May I know yours?" Urvashi is not very interested in him. Yet, she is liking the attention.

She replies - "Hi Bill! Nice to me you. My name is Urvashi! I am from India!"

"Wow! That's really good. Indian girls are really beautiful. I can see that in front of me!" Bill complements. Urvashi blushes and responds further.

"Thank you so much Bill! It is really flattering!" she continues eating her food. She is kinda faking her interest in him. But she is still enjoying it.

"So, what brings you here Urvashi?" he inquires.

"Getting bored back home! Really needed to get out! And what better place than Ibiza!" she responds.

"Nice! So, what do you do in India?" he asks.

"I am a professional model. I work in films and music videos." She answers.

"That can be seen quite clearly, Urvashi. You are really very attractive." She understands, he is hitting on her.

"hhhmmm ... you're doing a great job hitting on me." Urvashi turns a little cheeky on Bill.

He stumbles a little. "Ahhh well, you really deserve appreciation. I don't see anyone with you. You've come alone?" he questions her.

"Ya! I have come on a solo trip. Wanted to have the fun all by myself!"

She looks across and can see Billy friends over there talking to themselves. They are watching whether their buddy can get it on with this sexy exotic Indian beauty or not. She thinks that Billy most certainly asked about her friends as there could have been some potential dates for his buddies as well. Urvashi finishes her dinner and wants to head back.

"Alright Bill! I better head back. It's time for me to sleep and call it a day." She says while getting up.

"Alright Urvashi! It was really nice meeting you! Btw, any plans for tomorrow? There is a nice club nearby that is hosting a cool EDM night tomorrow. Plus, the day after the EDM night, there is big pool party throughout the day. You wann attend?" Bill offers her the invite.

"Hhhmmm ... sounds interesting. Will try to make it. Thanks for the suggestion. Goodbye then!" she starts leaving.

Bill interrupts - "Hey if I could have your number. It will be easy to call you at the party." He seems really into her.

But Urvashi replies - "Well we got the next few days, right? We will surely come across. See you then, Bye Bye!"

Urvashi adds up to his desperation as she leaves for her house. Bill goes back to his friends and they can be seen complimenting him. Urvashi thinks to herself that she has done a good job getting out a lot of this flirtatious guy. She reaches her room, takes off over heels and lies down on her bed. She is feeling sleepy now. She covers the curtains and takes off her sundress and slips inside her blanket in her bra and panties. While lying down, she again feels an itch in her pussy. It's been days she had a nice masturbation after that amazing interracial video. She takes out ger iPad and starts searching for today's topmost interracial video. She finds a video and plays it.

The video plays. In this video, there is really sexy brunette girl, looks like in her early twenties who is alone in her home and calls her boyfriend. Some time later, her BF arrives, who is really handsome black man. Tall, Black and Macho- his manliness is really a turn on. She starts massaging her pussy as the video progresses. She literally can't keep her eyes off that black guy in the video and looking at him making love to the brunette, brilliant working on her pussy, eating her ass, those passionate lip locks, that love making and that Big Black Cock! It is really too much to handle for Urvashi. Her hand motions on her pussy start getting faster and faster as she masturbates herself dry to the amazing sexual pleasure the guy gave the brunette. She goes to the bathroom and cleans herself up. She is going off to sleep but she is being bothered by a thought. She takes out her iPad one last time for the night and restarts that clip. But this she does not play the video, rather looks at its credits and tags. Finally, she finds what she was looking for.

"Jax Slayher! Wow! So that is the name of this handsome black stud! He is so good! Wish I was there in place of that white girl."

She saves the profile, so that she can get any notification of his videos first. Urvashi then falls asleep.

After such a horny night, Urvashi wakes up all satisfied, stretching her body. She makes black coffee for herself and freshens up. She goes outside to the pool area and looks over to the beach. The sun is out, and it is a very pleasant day to hit the beach. She takes a shower, get dressed and heads out to the beach. She is wearing a white tube top and now a black denim short which is going to be taken off anyway on the beach. She locks her room, packs a few things in her bag and walks towards the beach.

The beach is full of nude people especially some really sexy girls who are showing off their hot bodies in some sexy bikinis. Most girls have puts on string or thong bikinis to show off the maximum of their assets. There is also a really sexy girl who is wearing a micro bikini, so tiny that she is almost nude. Her busty ass is all over the place and making all the guys are getting hard around her. Urvashi decides that it is time she shows what she's got. She finds an empty couch on the beach. She then takes out a towel and spreads it on the couch. Now, the heat is turning up. She undoes her tube top to reveal a really sexy orange bikini top and that is holding her sexy firm tits with her nipples poking out of the clothing. But it absolutely rains fire when she takes off denims.