Blacked Supermodel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn baby! You got a really nice tattoo up your booty!" he remarks in admiration.

"Hmmm... I am glad you like it!" She coos back at him.

Jax kisses her tattoo and he can see that next is her sexy booty he has swooning all over since the morning he saw her on the beach. He then bits her the string of her thong and snaps it at her ass, SNAP! Urvashi moans again but this time even louder. Now, Jax begins kissing her ass cheeks one at a time. He takes a big bite on the left one, then takes a bite of the right one. He keeps doing that over and over again until he has tasted both her ass cheeks fully to his abject desire. He then spreads her ass cheeks and views her cute, puckered asshole that looks really delicious to him. He can't resist from inserting his tongue inside her asshole. Urvashi's excitement has crossed all limits! She has never experienced any man tonguing her anal hole like that! This is out of the box! She is on the seventh moon as Jax tastes her delicious butthole.

He then turns her around and she calls him reaching her arms out - "Baby! Come here to me stud! I wanna taste my ass!"

Jax pounces on her as they kiss wildly with Jax giving Urvashi the taste of her delicious asshole. He then starts going down again and now he wants a nice taste of her delicious tits.

"Hmmmm... Damn these titties babe! They look so yuuuuummmm!" Jax quips as he pressed them over and Urvashi keeps moaning like a slut.

"Go on baby! They are waiting to be tasted by you!" she invites him to taste her milky titties.

Jax opens his mouth and take a huge bite on her left booby as he starts sucking on it trying to gulp as much as possible in one go. He devours the titty as if this is the last meal he will ever. Once done with the left titty, he then devours the right titty and gulps it fully, sucking it dry. He also bites and sucks her pointed brown nipples and runs his tongue all over huge areolas much to the pleasure of Urvashi as she bites her lips.

Now, he processed towards belly. Since, Urvashi is a supermodel, her belly is well-toned and looks really hot. Jax starts kissing her all over the belly which is too passionate for Urvashi to control. He takes out his tongues and plunges it inside her navel and starts licking in and out of it. This is too much Urvashi. She creams in her panties from the utter pleasure of this navel licking that has been building for a such long time after all that Jax has been doing to her.

Jax then goes over to her pussy that is decorated by a sheer white panty, which is wet as hell and is stuck onto her crotch. He puts his nose over wet panties and start smelling the heady musk coming out of it. He then begins kissing her pussy over her panties as Urvashi is in heavenly ecstasy. He slides her panties to one side to expose her the wet pussy that looks really delicious. There is a small patch of bush on top that looks really cute.

He compliments - "Damn girl! You got a really cute bush! I am impressed!"

"hhhmmm ... thanks babe! I like keeping my pussy as sexy as possible! It does wonders!" says Urvashi.

"Indeed, it does!" With this, Jax starts running his tongue all over her clit and begins eating her pussy, tasting all that heavenly nectar that it has been secreting all this time. Urvashi's pleasure is out of bounds. She tightly clutches the bed sheets by her hands as Jax continues to eat her pussy like a madman. He runs his mouth all over her clit biting and eating it out like the greatest dinner he has ever had! Well, it indeed is the greatest dinner he is having.

"aaahhhhh ... ummmmm ... I am gonna cum ... I am gonna cummm ... aaaaaahhhhhhhhh". Urvashi has her second orgasm. She floods Jax's mouth with all that yummy love juice which is dripping down his chin.

Jax moves and starts kissing Urvashi as he now gives her taste of pussy juice. It is so damn yummy that Urvashi can not get enough of it. She wants to taste each and every bit of it! Now Jax strokes his huge black cock and signals that it's time he claims this exotic pussy all for himself.

"You're ready baby! Ready for the fucking of your life? I have been waiting for a long damn time!" he says.

"oooohhh baby! I have been waiting even longer! Put that big black dick inside me right now! Make me the black cock whore that I always wanted to be!" she says it like a bitch hungry for black cock.

Jax position his cock at the opening of her pussy. The next moment it invades her pussy as Urvashi screams like a horny black cock slut. There is no going back for her now. Jax starts pumping her pussy slowly making the most out of it. Gradually his pace keeps on accelerating and he pumps her faster and faster. After a few minutes, the fucking turns really wild with both of them moaning like crazy animals as Jax fucks her in missionary. He fucks her like for that for a couple of minutes before they get up on the bed.

"Bend over like a bitch girl! I want it doggystyle!" Jax orders Urvashi.

"Oh yeah! Just like a black cock bitch!" She is very horny to be fucked like a bitch.

He pushes her panties to one side so that its easy for him to fuck her pussy. To which Urvashi says - "Hold on babe! I will remove it for you!"

"No bitch! Keep wearing it! I love when my dick penetrates through the bitches with their wet panties on!" This turns on Urvashi even more.

He then starts pumping her pussy in doggystyle. He ravages her just like a dog fucks his bitch, all the while kissing her back and grabbing titties fully in his grip and pressing them real hard. He fucks her brains out in doggystyle for around 15 minutes. Now, Urvashi goes on top of Jax to ride him. She pushes him on his back and gets on top of him. She keeps her panties on. Afterall, he loves his bitches getting penetrated over their wet panties. She holds his cock and puts it inside her pussy. The moment it goes back in, she closes her eyes in pleasure. The fucking begins. She is riding him like a total black cock slut she has become. After riding him really good to her satisfaction, she turns over in a reverse cowgirl and quickly plunges his dick right back inside her pussy. Now she starts riding him in reverse as they both fuck the hell out of each other. Sometimes, Jax fucks her moving up and down, sometimes, Urvashi jumps on his dick up and down. They do it perfect synchronization.

Then Urvashi lies down on the bed sideways and Jax lies behind her in the same position. She hikes her left leg straight upwards giving Jax the opening of her pussy to fuck it from the side. Now, he begins pumping her hardcore from the side as the room is filled with the smell of sex, their sweaty bodies, and their passionate moans. Jax fucks her really hard for another few minutes before calling for the shot.

"I wanna cum babe! Where do you want me to?" he asks her.

Urvashi by now has cum, god knows how many times. But she is having the urge of another orgasm.

"Babe I am gonna cum too! Cum inside my pussy! Flood it with your delicious baby cream! Cum with me!" she orders while getting pumped.

After a few moments, with a very strong moan both of them orgasm. Urvashi floods his black cock with her pussy juice whereas Jax dumps a huge load deep inside her pussy. His cock is continually pulsating as ropes and ropes of his sperm is getting dumped inside her pussy. Urvashi is getting the greatest satisfaction of her life as Jax's big black dick fills her pussy to its far depths.

They both start panting from the most wonderful fucking they have ever had. Urvashi's pussy is dripping with a huge torrent of cum that Jax just dumped inside. They continue to spoon and snuggle in bed. Urvashi takes his semi-hard cock and puts it back inside her.

"Put it back where it belongs baby!" as she locks her lips with Jax's.

She has gone black and never going back. With his dick stuffed inside her pussy, both lovers snuggled up in each other's embrace as they fall asleep together in bed.

To be continued ...