Blacked Supermodel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hot booty is covered by a really cute thong bottom that is tied around her waist by a very thing string. There is small orange inverted triangle that is covering her yummy pussy. If she gets wet, it might even be visible. At the back, there is an even smaller V or a triangle providing the cover for the sexy booty of her. If its job is to cover her booty, well, it is doing a really poor job! Her butt cheeks are in full view as the thong blissfully disappears into her ass crack. She puts her hands over head and sexily stretches her body. All the guys around are eyeing this exotic beauty and most are not being able to hide the hardness in their shorts. A few girlfriends even snap at their boyfriends and remind them to put their focuses back on them. Clearly, Urvashi is burning everyone there. She lies down on the couch and enjoys the sun and the view.

She does something on her iPad, closes her eyes for a while, or has some refreshing cocktails to cool off. She wakes up after a short 5-10-minute nap and looks around the beach. Suddenly, what she sees literally has heart racing and she cannot believe her eyes. Out of water, in front of her, a huge 6'4 black guy comes out of the water. Urvashi pushes her googles down with her fingers and tries to get a better view of the hunk. She focuses carefully and takes a full glance at him. Tall, muscled up with six-pack abs - built like a gym freak and really handsome. But when he approaches, Urvashi is stunned. She quickly takes out her iPad and she tries to search for something. The black guy in front of her, is none other than the adult actor Jax Slayher!

Urvashi cannot believe her eyes. Is she daydreaming? Is that guy real? Is it really Jax Slayher- the hot black guy she saw in that erotic interracial video yesterday? This is all too good to be true. Urvashi puts her goggles back on her eyes so that no one is suspecting of her ogling at him. She looks at him over and over again to confirm that whether it is the same person or not. But it is true. He is Jax Slayher. Urvashi is getting wet in her thongs. She is sneakily look at him all the time. In a moment of excitement, Jax, who is lounging on another couch, few couches away from Urvashi looks back at her. Urvashi quickly turns her eyes around. When Jax is not looking back at her, she again tries to look at him. Whenever he turns back at her, she turns away. Jax has understood that this exotic beauty has got the hots for him. Now he too starts looking over her. He too can't take his eyes off of that beautiful booty of hers, when Urvashi turns over and lies on her belly. Her butt bulges upwards in full glory decorated by that cute orange thong. He does not know that Urvashi is deliberately doing it for him so that she can get his full attention. She takes out some lotion and starts rubbing her arms and legs. Jax has his eyes fixed on her. She slowly and sexily moves her palms over those sexy well-toned legs. She continues massaging her arms and neck and all Jax can think about it is -

"Damn! I wish I could get my hands on that lovely babe and massage that sexy body! Especially that hot booty!"

The sun starts setting down and it's getting darker. Urvashi gets up from the couch and stretches her bikini body. Jax is trying to get as much view as possible. She puts her clothes back into the bag and heads back to her room in the bikini itself. While walking, Jax can't help but notice booty moving up and down synchronously as she walks back. Urvashi gets inside her room. She cannot believe that it was really that black stud she saw in the video. Her control is out of her bounds. She cannot wait anymore. She goes to the bathroom, pulls her thong down to her feet and begins viciously rubbing her pussy moaning all the way -

"Oh baby! I want your big black dick inside me! Yeah! Yeah! Give me that dick! Give it to me! Give me your cum!"

She moans, until she releases a gallon of her delicious pussy juice for Jax. She screams like a total hungry bitch in heat. She is then panting and getting her breath back as she just had the best masturbation of her life. After a while, she remembers that tonight is the EDM night. She decides she should go there and enjoy the night. After a short rest, she takes a nice shower, cleaning all her cum laced pussy and massages her body in pleasure. She picks out a mini sleeveless and backless, dark grey dress for the night. It ends right above her knees, exposing those sexy thighs. A little more hiked up, they may even give a glimpse of her pussy that is being covered by a white thong panty underneath. She puts a little blush on her cheeks, does her eye lashes, puts on some mascara and puffs her luscious lips with a red lipstick. Party ready, she heads out of the place where the EDM night is taking place.

It is an open-air night. There is a nice bar serving a variety of booze and cocktails. At a huge podium, the DJ is playing some really cool and groovy EDM beats. Everyone is dressed really nice. People are having fun all around the place. Some are at bar enjoying their drinks, some are sitting on tables whereas some are moving their bodies on the dance floor. The environment is really hot with all the girls dressed really sexy. The hotties are bombing the night with their hotness. And Urvashi is adding a lot more to the hotness. She goes to bar and orders some cocktail. She sits on the long chair and sips her drink. Suddenly, a guy comes over to her.

"Hey Urvashi! What a pleasant surprise!" Urvashi turns around to see Bill greeting her.

"Oh, Hi Bill! How are you doing tonight?" she greets him back.

"I am doing great! How about you? And I must say, you look really, I mean really very beautiful!" Bill says admiringly, continuing to hit on her.

"Thank you so much Bill!" Urvashi replies back.

Bill sits beside Urvashi and offers - "May I buy you a drink, Urvashi?"

"Thanks, but I have already ordered mine! I am alright." She says.

"No problem with that. Count that on me! Hey Bartender, the beautiful lady's drink here is on me." Bill tells the bartender.

"Bill, you really do not need to take the trouble for me. I am fine." Urvashi continues but Bill stops her.

"No, a lady like you deserves all the service she desires. Let me oblige." She smiles back at him and stops.

Bill tries to get closer to her. He tries striking a conversation that can somehow land this Indian hottie to his bed. But, Urvashi, although showing that she is paying attention to him, has her mind somewhere else. Over a distance, Bill's friends are there quipping him to continue hitting on her.

Bill then stands up says - "I will be back in a while. May I take your leave?"

"Oh, absolutely. Please do so as per your convenience." Says Urvashi.

Urvashi continues sipping her drink. She asks for another one.

Suddenly, she hears a strong manly voice saying to her - "Mind, if I sit here?"

She turns around as her heart starts racing. It is Jax! She is literally having all sorts of strange thoughts. She still cannot believe this is happening for real. Jax, on the other hand has his full swagger and confidence on. Afterall, that is what he is known for - getting girls. And tonight, he is getting this exotic beauty! He knows that she too wants the same. Well, if not now, then definitely in the next few moments! Jax is wearing a nice, V-neck white t-shirt, that is tightly hugged to his muscular upper torso, and black trousers beneath. His is wearing a bit high heeled shoes that makes his hunky 6'4 frame even taller. He is wearing a golden chain over his bull-like muscular neck as his biceps are tearing out of his sleeves.

He sits beside Urvashi and introduces himself - "Hi, I am Jax! May I know your name?"

Urvashi mutters - "I know ..."

"You do?" Jax asks surprised.

Urvashi thinks to herself - "Fuck what the hell is wrong is with me!"

She responds back - "Oh sorry. Hey Jax! I am Urvashi. Nice meeting you!" she moves her hands forward and they both shake hands.

"That's really a beautiful name! Are you from India if I may ask?" Jax continues the conversation.

"Wow you are right! Yes, I am from India! And thank you so much for the compliment. I am flattered!" Urvashi replies really impressed with Jax.

"Ah! I am quite interested about India! Would definitely like to visit some day!" Jax continues impressing her.

"It will be my pleasure guiding you around my home. I am from Mumbai by the way!" She answers.

"That'd be awesome isn't it? So, what do you do Urvashi?" Jax asks.

"I am a professional model. I have participated in Miss Diva, Miss India and Miss Universe. Of late, I have been doing a few movies and music videos. What about you Jax?" Urvashi knows all about Jax. Afterall, she has been masturbating to his love making videos. Yet, she wanted to hear something from him.

"Well I impress ladies for a living." He winks at her and they both laugh at it. Jax's drink come over and they cheer their drinks together.

"So, what brings Urvashi to Ibiza all alone? You do look alone on this island?" He asks her.

"I was getting bored back home. Needed a relaxing travel. What brings you here? You too seem all alone." She replies.

"The same reason. Was tired of working so much! Needed a break too just like you." Urvashi knows what "work" he is taking about. She also exactly knows how "tiring" it is. She smiles to herself and they continue chit chatting.

Urvashi orders for a refill of her drink. She is in mood for some great booze today. Jax too orders his refill as he sips his drink glancing over the Indian bombshell sitting in front of him.

"I am such a fool. I should be ashamed of myself." Jax makes this statement of out nowhere.

"Why? What's wrong?" Urvashi asks him.

"It will really be the greatest sin, if I do not the compliment the beautiful dress you are wearing tonight. You look really attractive." Jax appreciate the hot attire Urvashi is donning tonight.

"Uff Jax! Thank you so much! It is one of my favorite dresses." She replies gratefully to him.

She continues - "And you too look really handsome in this outfit of yours! Suits your awesome physique," Urvashi too compliments him.

"Well thank you Urvashi! Appreciate that. Apparently, my job requires me to be really fit just like yours." Urvashi smirks to herself. Indeed, he needs to be fit to fuck the brains out of all those hot bitches.

They talk for a while about here and there. About Ibiza and how they are loving it here. Urvashi is really enjoying the conversation with Jax. Much better than that boring Bill who was nothing more than a nuisance. They do not waste these moments to perfectly scan each other's sexy bodies. Jax is glancing all over her mesmerizing body. Her yummy looking tits and that beautiful face he so wants to make love to. He is remembering that hot booty she flashed earlier this morning. He wonders how sweet her pussy would be. Well, he is succeeding in his job as he can see Urvashi getting attracted to him. He just needs to go with flow.

Urvashi on the other hand, cannot get enough of this handsome black man. She can't take her eyes off of him. The way he talks to her, looks at her in the eyes with such confidence, timely compliments her about looks, work and culture - all that is driving her crazy towards him. She wonders whether she too will be able to enjoy with him in the bed like all the beautiful chicks he screws over and over. At the same time, the drinks that she has been having, is taking a hit on her. The booze is kicking in and she is enjoying the high. And on top of that, Jax is turning her on, more and more.

Urvashi stands up from her seat and tells Jax - "I am bored! Like really bored! The music is amazing! Everyone seems to be enjoying! Why shouldn't we?"

"You are so damn right Urvashi! Come let's get it on! I love EDM a lot! How about you?" he asks her.

"Oh, I love EDM! The groove gets into your body! Let's go!" she replies.

They both finish their drink with a bottoms' up and head over to the dance floor. Urvashi is really excited, and the booze is kicking in harder and harder. Jax is confirmed - he is taking this bombshell to bed today!

The moment both of them leave, Bill returns back to the table only to see Urvashi not there. He was thinking to really get it on with her today. But he is utterly disappointed. Well, Urvashi is busy somewhere else. She needs to live her fantasy in real life tonight. And that what is she doing at the dance floor. So, hard luck for Bill!

Urvashi and Jax are on the dance floor and they begin dancing nice and slow to the music. A lot of hot girls can be seen moving their bodies to the EDM beats. Urvashi is getting higher and higher from the booze. She suddenly puts her hands out to Jax and asks him to hold her. Jax holds her and pull her towards himself taking Urvashi by surprise, and excitement! She is liking this domineering nature of Jax. Well, this is what he does for a living and is an expert at it! Urvashi then decides to the turn the heat on Jax. As he holds her by the waist, with both of them standing face to face, Urvashi turns around and starts rubbing her butt across his crotch. She begins grinding sexily on his crotch as she can feel the hardness. By the mere sensation of his hardness, she can estimate, what a big monster is down below. She has seen it in the videos but seeing for real! That is something turning her on even more. Jax is enjoying Urvashi's sexy body grinding all over him as he helps her do the grind more prominently. He too starts dancing real cool and moves along with her. They both are dancing together, and as they go on; their bodies get closer and closer to each other.

Urvashi then turns around, now facing Jax again as they look eye to eye. They can see the passion brewing inside them for each other. She runs her hands all over is muscular chest as she wiggles her butt sexily, leading him to be completely mesmerized by her exoticness. Jax now runs his huge hands over back which is fully exposed by the dress she is wearing, slowly caressing it as he starts going to her butt. He gradually runs them softly all over her butt as Urvashi's pussy has started getting really wet by these sexual innuendos. Urvashi is now losing control of herself. She is boozed up and is getting hornier as every second goes by. That is it for Urvashi! She leans upwards to reach out of Jax for a kiss. This is the moment Jax was waiting for. This exotic Indian beauty is all his now. He readily obliges as they both lock their lips in a passionate kiss.

Since, there are a lot of people around the dance floor, all drunk and dancing, very few people are noticing. Taking advantage of the moment, their kiss is getting hotter and hotter. Jax is eating and sucking her lower lips and Urvashi is trying to get as much as possible out of this sexy wet kiss, they are entwined in. Down below, Jax's big hands have fully gripped her butt cheeks as he is kneading them like a dough over her dress. While, doing her dress gets hiked up a little, exposing her bare ass with a tiny white thread delving inside her ass cheeks. Since, everyone is so out, nobody is noticing it. Urvashi breaks the kiss and tells him -

"Let's go somewhere else!" Jax nods in agreement.

Urvashi holds his hands sexily and takes him to an isolated corner of the party where no one seems to be there. Well, there are two more people, a couple, and they are busy making out and fucking each other. They smile at each other. This is the perfect spot to get it on.

They resume their kiss once and this time it is wilder than the last one. So wild, their tongues are wrestling each other, and their saliva is getting mixed together like a batter mix. Jax slightly bends down to kiss her neck and shoulders. Urvashi is completely turned by these sexual lip touches of Jax on her smooth neck and shoulders. Urvashi grabs Jax's crotch and tells him -

"I have been waiting far too long to take this big black cock of yours!"

"How do you know that there is a 'big black cock' below!" Jax quips back at Urvashi.

"I know everything stud! I have masturbated to you fucking all those white sluts in your videos!" She says in a very sultry tone looking like a cock hungry whore straight into Jax's eyes.

"ooohhh ... I knew it! Well, its all yours!" he remarks as she continues to unzip his trousers and unleash that monster. She pulls it down along with his underwear in one go to release that huge 10-inch black meat standing in full glory, all hard as a rock only for her. Urvashi cannot stop admiring this thick, big black meat that looks really delicious. She coos like a kitty, stroking his cock up and down -

"Hhhhmmm ... so BIG! Yuuuummmm! This big black cock of yours is so yummmmyyyy! Hmmmmm"

She takes out her tongues and touches his bulbous tip with it, as she strokes it back and forth. Jax closes his eyes in pleasure the moment her tongue starts rolling over the tip of his cock. Urvashi is taking her time in enjoying the taste of his black dick. She now begins bobbing on the biggest cock she has ever tasted! She starts gulping it like a whore in full action!

"That's right girl! That is how you do it! Keep sucking my dick real good! Yeah!" Jax instructs Urvashi.

"Mmmmm... I love this big black cock of yours ... I am a slut for your black dick! I wanna taste it! I wanna eat it! I wanna take it inside me ... Mmmmmm" as she continues blowing him.

Urvashi, with her other hand is massaging his balls. She turns her attention to his huge balls now.

"And these big black balls! They look so delicious! Filled with baby juice! Hhhmmmm" she moans like a slut and gulps his balls entirely into her mouth as if she is trying to gulp it right down her throat.

Jax's ecstasy is out of limits. He has fucked so many chicks in his life, but this Indian beauty is literally the biggest slut he has ever been with! He is enjoying the moment with Urvashi!

Urvashi is switching between his balls and dick, doing both of them, tasting them to her abject pleasure. She is living the fantasy of those videos in real life. And she does not want to waste a moment of it.

Suddenly, Urvashi asks Jax - "Baby lets go over to my place! Take me in my bed! Fuck my brains out!"

Jax agrees with the suggestion as both of them rush to Urvashi's place hand in hand which is two alleys leaving the EDM night venue. Jax puts his dick inside but his pants are literally struggling to contain it. Somehow, they reach Urvashi's apartment. They barge inside her room, they lock it, putting the do not disturb sign outside. They cannot wait anymore. This is the moment! Both of them have waiting for it.

They resume their wet kissing. Urvashi begins pulling out Jax's t-shirt as he too helps in getting out of it. Now its Urvashi's turn to undress. Jax has been so desperately waiting to feel that sexy deistic body of hers. He holds the bottom of dress and pulls it over head revealing her bare naked in a very skimpy white bra and panty. Jax cannot believe that he is about to taste this Indian babe all night. Urvashi gets down on him and resumes the blowjob that she was giving him. She eats his cock and balls to her full satisfaction. Jax then lifts Urvashi up in his powerful arms as they kiss fervently. He throws her onto the bed and bends her in such a way that she is lying on bed with the back facing him.

He now begins kissing her face and ears from the back and then, puts his lips on her neck which makes her moan "ahhh". He then goes all the way down to her back, kissing and licking it. He bites the strap of her bra and snaps it on her back making Urvashi hot as a burner. He undoes her bra and resumes licking her back, this time bare. He can see some nice tan lines on her back and starts moving his tongue all over those tan lines. Urvashi has never made love like that. She is the having the best moment of her life. Jax then keeps going down and down reaching right over her butt where he witnesses a heart shaped tattoo.