Blacked Supermodel Ch. 02

Story Info
Urvashi and Jax take it to the next level.
8.5k words
4.42
13.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urvashi wakes up from the amazing hardcore sex she had last night with Jax. The bed is in total disarray, the room and bedsheet are smelling of sex. She sees Jax is still sound asleep. She turns over to him and gives him a lip kiss prompting him to slowly open his eyes.

"Good morning baby!" Jax moans half asleep as Urvashi jumps back into his arms for some more snuggling and kissing before they he gets out of bed.

Urvashi gets out of the bed as Jax still wants to be in for a few more minutes. She goes to the bathroom. She puts down the toilet to take a pee. She then touches her pussy. It is sore as fuck from all the hot and steamy pumping Jax gave her last night. But as sore it is, at the same time the sensation is very sensual. She loves the fact her sweet exotic pussy has been claimed by Jax's big black cock. This was the best sexual satisfaction she ever got and doesn't think that anyone else can give her anything closer to this.

She puts on her panties, does not wear bra, rather puts on a sexy transparent gown that flows all the way down her hot body, enabling a full see through. She makes some black coffee for herself and some for Jax as well, so that he can have it when out of bed. Urvashi removes the curtains to see the beautiful morning view. She slides open the French window to allow some fresh air to get into the room. Jax finally gets out of the bed and tells Urvashi, he will quickly be back from bathroom in 5 minutes. She is enjoying her morning coffee as people have started gathering on the beach. She can see a girl sexily take off her sundress and reveal her bikini body and lay down with her man on the sand. They both start making out with each other as Urvashi enjoys the view. She didn't realize Ibiza is going to be so much fun. She just wanted to come here to get out of her boredom. Today, she is literally living her erotic fantasies with a real macho man she has actually been fantasizing about. She lets all the happiness sink in. Jax comes out of bathroom nude, with only his underwear on, that is still holding his morning boner. He does not have his clothes with him as he is at Urvashi's. He hugs Urvashi from behind and gives her a soft peck on the lips as they continue to glance at the beach.

Jax then says - "Baby! Let us make it a fun morning!"

"Sure baby! Whatever you say! What're we gonna do?" she replies in full excitement.

"Let's play some really nice and cool music for starters. Hold on!" he goes to get his phone.

Jax plugs in the speaker jack into his phone and plays the track - "Shape of you" by Ed Sheeran. He wants to have things really erotic this morning.

He returns back to Urvashi and starts fondling with her body and kissing her all over.

"Hmmmm... I love this song baby! You love the shape of me right!" she quips.

"Ohhh hell yeah! I fucking love you. I fucking love each and every bit of you!" Jax tells her as he is getting turned on and so is Urvashi.

Urvashi coos "uuuuummmm ... Baaaaaabyyyyyyyyy!" as she starts slowly grooving her sexy body to the track grinding all over Jax's bulged up crotch.

She continues to dance sexily, swaying her ass to and fro in that transparent gown. It is the most exciting sight for Jax. This exotic Indian hottie, wearing a transparent gown, totally naked inside, wearing only a thong panty, moving that hot booty so sexily! As she leans her back over to Jax, he bends down a little and they start kissing passionately. She shuts the window and gets inside. Urvashi slowly and sexily gets down on Jax's morning boner and pulls his underwear down to expose that big black dick of his.

"uuuuummmm ... What a delicious breakfast!" she opens her mouth and starts gulping his boner like the hungry black cock slut she has turned into.

Jax closes his eyes in pleasure and Urvashi continue to bob in and out of his boner. She then opens up her mouth wider to gulp even more of his dick. Jax holds her head for the balance. She slowly, yet steadily moves forward and deepthroats full 10 inches of his meat. To deepthroat even further, Jax tightly grips her hairs and begins pumping his huge cock in and out of her slutty hungry mouth. After his dick travels through the depths of her mouth and throat, Urvashi pulls his dick out of her mouth and gasps for air.

"hhhhmmm... Uuuuuuhhhh ... So yummmmmmyyyyyyy!" Urvashi purrs sexily after that amazing deep throat.

But today morning, she has something very kinky in mind. She stands up and goes behind Jax and kneels infront of his muscular and manly black ass. She spanks his ass with both hands as Jax moans "ahhh". She starts kneading his rock-hard cheeks. This is really turning on Jax to the peak. Jax knows what she has got in her slutty mind. She then spreads the cheeks to look at his dark bunghole and puts her face inside. She begins rubbing her face all over his black ass. Then, she takes out her tongue and starts tickling his asshole with it. She is giving him the perfect sensual rimming. She is licking his asshole and retuning the favor he did her last night. Jax's pleasure has gone out of the space. This is so much better than a blowjob. Even better than fucking deepthroat! She keeps on rimming his asshole to her full satisfaction. When she is done, Jax lifts her up in his arms and thanks her.

"Wow. That was so good! Thank you! I loved it!"

"Anything for my macho man here!" she puts her lips on his, hoisted up in his arms like a trophy, as they kiss passionately.

Jax then tells her - "I wanna fuck you babe! I wanna fuck you right now! Just like this!"

Urvashi throws away her transparent gown and slides her panty to one side as Jax positions his dick upwards and hooks it into her inviting pussy. He then fucks her straight for 10 minutes like that in the standing position. Urvashi is clutching him tightly in her embrace as he continues to brutally pound her pussy. They have some marvelous morning sex as Jax shoots up his goo on her bare tits just like she had begged for it like a hungry slut. They both clean up and decide what to do for the rest of the day.

Urvashi puts on a pink thong bikini and lounges by the pool in one of the couches. Jax sees this and is turned on again by the sexy view that is right in front of him.

"Damn babe! That bikini is hot!"

"Thanks babe! Appreciate that!" she replies.

"Wait I am gonna go grab something".

Jax then goes to the fridge and takes out the complimentary champagne that has been given to every room. He takes out two glasses and sits beside Urvashi on the couch. He bends to give her a kiss on the lips to her utter joy. He opens up the champagne bottle and pours in both the glasses. He takes one, gives the other to her and lays down beside her.

"Cheers babe! For the wonderful moments!" Jax raises his glass to Urvashi.

"Cheers to you too! For even more wonderful moments!" she raises back to Jax as both of them sip their champagnes, spooning in each other's passionate embrace.

Jax is fondling all over her butt and playing with it. He slides one of his fingers inside her thong and pokes it inside her butthole causing Urvashi to moan a little. He continues to finger her butthole and she is getting horny as fuck.

"I wanna taste that ass girl!" Jax makes it clear that he wants to have some hot and steamy anal with her.

Urvashi, now totally a black cock slut, hops in agreement like an excited teenager losing her virginity. Simultaneously, during all these sexual innuendos, they make sure not to miss an opportunity in tasting each other lips. Jax sits up on the couch and so does Urvashi. He then takes the champagne bottle and begins pouring it over her body through her cleavage. The champagne stream flows all the way down to her pussy as if a river is flowing downstream on a beautiful mountain. What a mesmerizing scene it is! Urvashi's eyes are closed in this hypnotic and erotic pleasure. She can feel the chilly champagne touching her beautiful skin and trickling down her yummy titties, towards her cute navel, all the way down to her heavenly love hole. The sensation gets hotter the moment Jax's tongue delicately touches her cleavage, which is the rack where the champagne stream originates. He keeps working out that tongue, licking all the champagne off her cleavage. But there is quite a lot of champagne. Her entire body is drenched in it! He goes further down to her smooth and sleek belly that is embellished with a lot of champagne drops. He licks the drink all over her belly, especially her sexy navel that is filled up to its brim with a few champagne drops. Urvashi has a weakness for navel licking. So, just like yesterday, she creams in her thong the moment Jax' starts licking her navel, yet again.

"Damn girl! You do love getting your belly hole licked!" Jax says.

"Hhhmmm ... It is so erotic baby! The sensation is out of the world." Urvashi moans.

"Champagne mixed with your pussy juice! Yum! What a cocktail will that be!" Jax is really excited to eat her wet leaking pussy, drenched in both champagne and her love juice.

Jax then put his tongue over her panty and starts licking it. He takes a bite of the pink panty fabric and begins sucking it, trying to get as much cocktail as possible just from the panty itself. He then undoes the string of her bottoms and takes it off. He puts it in on nose and takes a huge sniff of that erotic aroma emanating from that pink thong.

"Oooohhh babe! You are pussy smells so gooooooood!" Jax moans, trying to the suck up all that hot aroma into his nostrils.

He then puts her panty over his neck like a garland. Urvashi gets really fucking hot and horny seeing this.

"uuuuuffff baby! That is so hot! Thank you!" she moans as Jax now buries his face into her wet pussy and starts munching on it.

Jax eats her pussy hungrily. He eats her pussy dry as he does not want to waste a single drop of either the champagne or the pussy juice leaking from her vagina. Urvashi is moaning like a sex-crazed hoe. She puts her hands on his head that is bobbing on her pussy and pushes it further inside to let him taste all that yummy pussy nectar of hers. Urvashi's body then starts shuddering massively as her orgasm is building up from the sensation of his wildly running tongue. With a loud slutty moan, she gushes out a massive orgasm flooding Jax's mouth. He drinks up her entire pussy to the last drop. Urvashi is sexed up by this sensual pussy munching. Jax gets up and brings his mouth in front of her. Without wasting time, Urvashi latches onto his face, as they devour each other's wet lips. Urvashi now wants to get fucked.

But Jax says- "Sure babe! But I wanna take that ass of yours today!" Urvashi grins sexily for the upcoming anal action.

"I am still a virgin there! Unless you count the finger fucking you have been doing with my butthole!" Urvashi and Jax giggle.

"Haha! No babe, it is gonna be really good! I want to pump my dick in and out of your anal hole! My friend here is hungry to taste your anus!" Jax grins back at her.

"Then what the hell are you waiting for, hunk! Come, claim my ass for yourself!" Urvashi is getting ready for the anal action which she is really excited about.

"On all fours bitch! And spread your booty as much as possible!" Jax orders Urvashi.

Without a second thought or confusion, she quickly positions herself on all four and spreads her butt like a bitch. It does not seem like she is doing anal for the first time. Well, she has been watching all those hot interracial videos though. Seeing those white sluts take black dicks in their slutty assholes has given her a lot of idea how to take a black dick in the ass. She kinkily wiggles her butt cheeks a little, showcasing her thrill to get pumped in the ass. Jax first bring the suntan lotion and pours a huge amount of it on his palms. He rubs it well, and then slaps her bare butt, causing Urvashi to moan like a bitch. He slaps and slaps the cream all over her butt cheeks and kneads it nice and good, spreading them apart as much as possible to get a full view of that cute hole of hers. He bends over and put his nose on top of her anal opening and starts sniffing all that anal aroma; just like a dog sniffing his bitch before doggy-fucking her brains out. After taking a sexy sniff, he then draws out his tongue and lick her asshole nice and wet, making Urvashi shake with the tongue tickles running all over her butthole. Jax then takes some more of lotion and begins moistening up her anus. He moistens it up real good and it is now time to claim her virgin anus for himself.

"Now girl! As I start putting my dick inside your ass, you must keep spreading butt cheeks and try to gape out as much as possible. Is that alright?" Jax instructs Urvashi.

"Got it babe! I am so fucking hot for this!" Urvashi just cannot wait to have his big black dick inside her anus.

"Atta girl! Here it comes, keep stretching, keep gaping, there, just like that!" he keeps on instructing her as he gradually tries shoving that huge black bulb-like tip of his cock into her anal opening.

Urvashi is feeling an immense pain. And an immense pleasure! Her anal virginity is being taken. Her eyes are closed in trance. The tip is going inside, and further inside, and further inside! The tip of his dick is finally inside her anus as Jax stops for a moment.

"Now babe! I am gonna go real slow alright! That's good! Just like that!" He continues to slowly push back and forth inside her asshole as Urvashi's erotic anal pain grows. She bites her lips really hard as now Jax started to increase his speed. Stroke by stroke, he is trying to get inside as much as possible. Her moans are getting louder and louder as she cannot contain the pleasure of the fact that her anal cherry is being popped by Jax's big black dick. Jax is now confirmed that his dick is full control of her anus. He bends down towards Urvashi, kissing his way through her soft back.

He then tells her - "Get ready for the anal ride babe!" With this, he increases his speed and starts pumping in and out harder and harder. The speed now does not seem to slow down as he is fucking her ass in doggystyle really hardcore! Urvashi is moaning, crying and laughing in pleasure. Her eyes are all watery with the pleasure she is experiencing in her butthole. Jax pumps her ass doggystyle for over 15 minutes before wanting to fuck her ass in another position. He grabs her butt cheeks with both his hands and slowly starts taking his dick out of her ass. The moment it pops out, Urvashi's hole gets stretched to almost 10 times of its size and its pulsating, all gaped up by that wonderful anal fucking she just got.

"ooooohhh girl! Look how your butthole is gaping! Damn its so hot!" Jax is really turned to see her ass gape like that.

He then orders her - "Now babe! I want you to ride me! In the ass!"

"Yeah baby!! I want some more pumping in my asshole!" Urvashi moans.

Now Jax lays on his back on the couch and Urvashi gets on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. He pistons his huge dick upwards. Urvashi, almost seemingly turned into an anal expert, helps him fit his black cock insider her anus. She does it without any problem. She carefully positions it on her anal opening and slowly, very slowly, starts sitting down as she can feel his cock filling up the canal of the anus. Her pleasure is out on the seventh moon with that sensation as she starts jumping up and down on his cock as it keeps invading her anally. Both lovers are moaning like sex-crazed freaks as the anal sex continues for another couple of minutes until both of them have had their fills. Urvashi is totally satisfied with the anal pumping and now wants a few pumps in her wet pussy as well.

"Baby please do not leave my pussy alone! She feels really left out!" she purrs.

Jax obliges and takes his dick out of her and starts pumping her pussy real hardcore. Urvashi has orgasmed herself dry and both her pussy and her ass have been ravaged by Jax. He then calls for the shot and asks where should he cum? Urvashi, now a total anal-crazed slut wants all the cum to flood her butt hole. Jax quickly takes his dick out of her pussy and puts is back into her anus and resumes his fucking. After a few hardcore strokes, he blasts inside her anus filling her shithole with all the goo that was contained inside his massive black balls. He collapses on top of her as they both gasp for air. Once, they have caught their breath, Jax pulls Urvashi in his arms give her a fine kiss which Urvashi lovingly reciprocates.

"How did you like it baby? Liked your anal cherry being popped?" Jax asked.

"Uuufff, you can't imagine how much I loved it! But the best part is being popped by you!" She locks her lips back onto him and they start kissing passionately.

Jax and Urvashi get cleaned up from that hot anal sex they just had. They fill themselves up with a heavy breakfast. They do need all the energy. Afterall, this is just the beginning. Urvashi's bikini is drenched up in champagne and cum and she must wear another one. She asks Jax - "baby! Which one should I wear?"

She shows him an array of her bikinis. Jax looks over all of them, picks up a few bottoms and looks at them nicely. He wants her to wear the ones that can show off the most of her assets. He picks up a white one and tells - "Wear this babe! This would look really hot on you."

Urvashi blushes at the compliment. Jax interrupts - "You got all the sexy outfits you want! But I have nothing here! All my belongings are in my apartment!"

"Jax why don't you bring all your stuff here! I want you to be with me! Every minute! Every second!" Urvashi coddles up to Jax. She does not want him to be away from her even for a moment. Jax tells her that he shall rush back to his room, pack all the stuff and be right back real quick. Before leaving, he grabs a hungry kiss from her.

Meanwhile, Urvashi is thinking what to do for the rest of the day. She is wearing the white bikini Jax has selected for her. She takes off the pink bikini that she has been wearing all the while as it is dirtied from all the cum and champagne laced anal sex she just had. She puts her hands behind her back to the string that is tying her bra. Once she finds the knot, she pulls the string, unknotting the bra as it falls down on the ground exposing her delicious titties in full glory. She takes her hands towards her titties and starts sexily massaging them. She runs her fingers over her nipples and tickles them. She remembers all the sex she has been having with Jax and how loves sucking and biting those titties and nipples. She thinks about all those gulps Jax was taking while suckling on those titties. With her left hand still massaging her left booby, she runs her right hand to her belly and starts rubbing it. How he fondled her well-toned belly and licked her sexy navel nice and clean. When her right hand reaches her navel, Urvashi closes her eyes in ecstasy and she gently starts fingering it. She remembers that the mere sensation of Jax tonguing her navel made her pussy cream. Not once, but twice! She frees her left hand as well and unstrings her pink thong. She takes a look at all the wetness that the panty is drenched it. She has urge to put it on her nose and she wants to know exactly what was the erotica pussy aroma that got Jax so excited. She puts the crotch area of her panty on her nose and takes a deep sniff. The aroma is mesmerizing. It is as if sniffing some ecstatic drug. Urvashi feels proud of her beautiful pussy.

Now, she starts running her fingers over her well-fucked and still super wet pussy. She fondles the soreness of her pussy which is painful yet very sweet. She gently rubs her clit and sultrily examines the nicely fucked areas where Jax had pumped her hardcore. She smiles to herself thinking about all the mere fantasies on her iPad, have actually come true! She still cannot believe it. And this is so much better. Jax is the best man she has ever been with. He is more man that any of the people she has had a fling with. Plus, she finds him too handsome, manly and loving towards her. He gives her all pleasure and satisfaction she so desires. She takes a moment to finger-rub her butthole that is sore and gaping, anally fucked by that huge black cock of Jax. The sensation is even sweeter than her pussy's. She takes one more complete glance over her body and starts wearing the new white bikini.