Blacked Supermodel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds hot! But who will do it here with us? I don't want anybody other than you." She snuggles up to him like a doll and rests on him.

Jax then takes his phone and says - "Wait, Urvashi. I am a calling a buddy of mine. Let's see what my guy is up to." And he starts dialing.

"Who are you are calling Jax? Don't do a video call though. Don't want anybody to see us like this."

"Oh, you need not worry babe! He is my best friend! We have fucked a lot of bitches together in movies! I will show a few movies of it. Great guy. You will love him."

"Ooohh I am excited. I am addicted to interracial stuff. I may have seen him in a film but I might not remember his name. What is his name btw?"

Jax then tells his buddy's name - "Isiah Maxwell!"

Isiah Maxwell is another adult performer who has acted in a lot of Interracial productions with Jax. He is tall guy, 6'2, quite lean and ripped, not as broadly built as Jax but very awesome in making love and getting it on with sexy white babes. His beautiful 10-inch black cock makes ladies drool over it and there isn't an adult white hottie living, that does not go gaga over it. He rings Isiah and he picks up phone. The video call starts, and Jax greets his buddy.

"Yo Isiah my guy! What's up with you, bruh?"

"Hey Jax! I am doing fine! What about you? Where're you right now man? You seem to having in the bathtub and ohhhh dammnnnnn!." Isiah's jaw drops right on the ground as he sees Urvashi wrapped up in Jax's arms in the bathtub.

"What's wrong bruh? You seem frozen." Urvashi and Jax laugh pulling Isiah's leg.

"Ummm ... I am speechless. What a beautiful lady to be with. Mind if you introduce us?" Jax then turns the phone a little towards Urvashi and she too greets him.

"Hello Isiah! I'm Urvashi! Heard a lot about you from Jax! How are you?"

"Well hey Urvashi! First of all, your name is even more beautiful than you are! And I am doing great!" Isiah compliments Urvashi just Jax did when they first met.

"How did you two get along and where are the hell are you?" Isiah asks confused as to what his buddy Jax has been up to all the while.

"Long story bruh! One thing and the other lead us together and here we are! In the bathtub, in each other's arms in Ibiza! Your best buddy with the most beautiful Indian lady in the world!" Jax replies while giving a soft kiss on Urvashi's lips.

"Ahh! I see you are from India. Marvelous! I love India btw. And ya, I too have a surprise for you guys! You think you are the only ones having a hell of a time? Wait and watch!"

"Oooohhhh ... Let's see what my brothers got under his sleeves!" Jax prods Isiah.

What comes next literally takes Jax and Urvashi by their senses! Isiah enters his room and there is a really sexy hottie lying down on the bed, in just bra and panties. Both of them are surprised. They are not the only ones having fun.

"Just wait up you folks. I will introduce my babe right here who has made my stay here in Brazil the best ever possible." Jax comes to know that Isiah has been chilling in Brazil. Damn, he must be having one hell of time. But who is the hottie sleeping nude on his bed? That is something that is bothering both Urvashi and Jax.

"Hey baby! Wake up! Say to my friends here!" When the hottie gets up from the bed, Urvashi is stunned to see the girl.

She too is Indian just like Urvashi and is none other than Sonali Raut! Another supermodel based in Mumbai who has been a Kingfisher calendar girl and one of the hottest ever! Sonali is a 28-year old supermodel who, as just mentioned, was a star Kingfisher calendar girl and has done some of the steamiest bikini shoots for Kingfisher, Maxim and Playboy. Other than modelling, just like Urvashi, she too has featured in a few Bollywood films, but is mainly know her for the superhot supermodel she is. 5'8 inches tall, wheatish-fair complexioned, firm 34 tits, a slender waist of 26 and a fucking sexy booty of 35! She is known for her sexy Instagram posts, and has time and again flashed her booty, openly claiming it to be the greatest the asset she has got. Well, her assets are being enjoyed to the fullest by Isiah.

Sonali wakes up and clutches herself into Isiah arms as he introduces her to them - "Sonali, my friends Jax Slayher and Urvashi from India!"

When Sonali sees Urvashi, she is shocked just like her. She is surprised to see Urvashi on the other end with Isiah's friend, all wrapped around him like his hoe in the bathtub.

"Urvashi Rautela?" Sonali says shockingly.

"Sonali Raut?" Urvashi replies back in shock as well.

"Wait you girls know each other?" Jax asks. Urvashi then tells Jax, that she is a fellow supermodel, and they know each other quite well. Sonali, on the end, explains the same to Isiah. But what are two supermodels doing with two black hunks in different parts of the world? What are all of them up to? This needs to be cleared. Jax then invites both Isiah and Sonali to Ibiza. They really need to do a lot of talking.

Next Chapter - How did Sonali and Isiah end up together in Brazil? OR Foursome fun? - YOU DECIDE!

To be continued ...