Blacked Supermodel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She first takes the bra and tries to tie around her back but is not being able to do so. She needs Jax's help with that. She decided to put on the thong panty first. She put her legs one by one inside the thong and slides it upwards, fitting it right at her crotch. She ties it nicely from both ends. She adjusts the skimpy V of the crotch and snaps it to its perfect fit. She then turns around to examine the back of the bikini. The butt is covered by another skimpy V and its white outline disappears into her ass cheeks, exposing them bare. She kneads her ass cheeks and sexily starts wiggling them infront of the mirror until Jax suddenly barges in with all his belongings.

"Hey babe I am here ... Wooooooooooo ... you look hot!" he comments.

"All for you baby! I was just waiting for you!" she replies.

"Well you gotta wear the bra as well." He tells her.

"I was pretty much waiting for that itself. Need your help in tying my bra. Could you pleasure come over!" she asks him.

"Anything for my baby! Here I come!" Jax excitedly comes to Urvashi to help her tie that sexy white bikini bra.

He runs his hands all over back tying the string into a knot. Even in this, he is making her really hot. Urvashi moans - "ooohhh baby! You would never stop turning me on, would you?"

"Well turning on ladies on is something I do for a living remember?" saying this, he completed the knot, and wetly kisses over it, turning Urvashi on. She then asks him.

"So, what are we gonna do today?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. There is a big pool party going on. Let's go over there. It will be fun!" he suggests.

Urvashi, then remembers the white guy, Bill, she met the other day, told her about some pool party that was to follow the EDM night. She thinks it is as a nice idea to flash that sexy bikini body. Plus, there will also be a lot of hot and sexy half naked girls. It will really be fun. Urvashi agrees to the proposal. She puts over a transparent bikini cover up that makes her look really sexy. The cover up is taking the exact shape of curvaceous, bootilicous body and her bikini can be clearly seen inside. Jax is quite impressed by the cover and compliments her.

"You have some really nice fashion sense Urvashi. I like this bikini cover up of yours!"

"Thanks, Jax. What good of a supermodel am I if do not have sassiest of fashion senses, right?" Both Jax and Urvashi jab at each other and get ready to hit the pool party. Jax, puts over a tight swimming shorts, and remains topless, in order to show off his huge well-built muscular physique. Both of them head out to the pool party location.

There is some really nice music being played by the DJ with a big crowd in the gigantic pool. There are drinks all over the place as people are enjoying themselves to the fullest. In particular, the ladies ae heating up the environment to such levels, as if global warming has taken its toll on the Spanish Island of Ibiza. There are a lot of girls, dancing and twerking to the music, rubbing their booties against each other, fully showing off their hotness. There are some lounging couches where coupled are waddled up with each other and making out passionately. The party is lit as fuck and seems like it is going to be really dope. Urvashi and Jax reach over to the location and are thrilled to see such a lit mood at the pool. They are really excited and want to get in as soon as possible. Urvashi notices a lot of guys of checking out that hot bikini body of hers, draped by a cover up but the moment they see Jax with her, they turn their heads away. Urvashi and Jax are standing hand in hand like a passionate couple and it would be really bad for some punk to try to hit on Urvashi. Jax tells Urvashi.

"Babe, I really gotta use the restroom. I will be back very quick. Why don't you get some nice drink for yourself and relax in the pool?"

"Sure! But be back real quick. I don't wanna be here alone without you." She tells him.

"Don't worry babe! Here I go and here I come!" he quickly leaves for the restroom as Urvashi goes over to get a refreshing drink for herself.

She goes near the pool and takes off the cover up to reveal that stunning body of hers decorated by that sexy white bikini that Jax chose for her. The scene is burning by the hotness Urvashi is oozing, as the guys around can stop ogling at her. The way her bare and skimpy thong laced ass sways when she walks is enough to make guys start ejaculating in the pool itself. She gets inside an empty section of the pool and starts sipping her drink. She is desperately waiting for Jax.

"Where the fucking hell is Jax!" She mutters to herself and she continues to wait.

Suddenly she hears a voice behind her saying - "Wooo.. Urvashi ... How are you? I have been looking for you since yesterday!"

She turns around, and to her utter disappointment, he is that same sleazy Bill who has been hitting on her ever since she arrived at Ibiza.

"Hey Bill! How are you? I am really sorry for that. Actually, my boyfriend arrived yesterday to give me a surprise at the party itself. So, I left with him."

Bill seems pissed hearing that Urvashi has a boyfriend. Everything is going down the drain and his friends in the background start chuckling at him. We all know who Urvashi is talking about. She can't wait for Jax to come real quick and show this punk his real place. Bill, even after knowing her "boyfriend" is here, continues flirting. Urvashi has finally had it and says.

"Listen Bill. I really enjoyed having a good conversation with you. But I am with someone. So, you better leave me and try hitting on someone else. There are a lot of beautiful women around."

Bill, ignoring her statement, advanced towards her inside the pool itself and put his hands around her waist. He tries seducing her, foolishly thinking she can be seduced with all the stupid things he is trying to do.

"Admit it babe! You and I both know it. You want me. We can have a great time together. Come with me baby!" he continues to uncomfortably flirt with her.

"Stop it!" she shouts at and pushes him aside. Bill is really ashamed and pissed off. The Indian hottie here is not fucking interested in him at all. He is still not being able to take that in.

"Listen up, one last time, you jerk! If you do not get the fuck outta where, my boyfriend's gonna kick your ass!" she warns him to which Bill starts laughing like an arrogant fool.

"Who do you think you are trying to scare off baby! He won't be able to do jackshit to me!" he says that in full swagger. But it is actually making him look more and more dumb. Out of nowhere, a very deep manly voice is heard near Urvashi.

"Babe, you alright?" Jax is back and quickly jumps into the pool near Urvashi. Apparently, there were some people puking in the restroom which took him a while longer. But now he is back much to Urvashi's delight. The moment she sees right by her side, she is thrilled and hugs him tightly, as if she has been reunited with him after an eternity. He asks.

"I am really sorry babe. Someone was puking inside the restroom and there were a lot of people too. These guys aint being a trouble to you right?" he inquires with Urvashi.

"I told him that I am with my boyfriend, yet this jerk is still trying to hit on me. I told him to wait till my man comes over and whoops your ass!" Urvashi says that grinning at Bill, who is literally sweating. Her "boyfriend" is freaking superior to him in all sense and trying to piss off such a hunk would end up in a royal ass whooping for him. Jax hugs Urvashi and kisses her on the lips comforting her. Urvashi really feels secure in his arms. Now, it is about time for some ass kicking. Jax looks over at Bill and warns him.

"Listen up boy! You aint got it once! No issues! Now get this the last time! This is my babe here and you dared make her uncomfortable. I would love to beat the holy crap outta you and all those punk buddies of yours. But we are here to relax and have fun. So, you got no business here. So, get the fuck outta here! Out!"

Without a second word, the punk Bill, gets the fuck out from there. He surely does not want to get his ass whooped and embarrassed infront of everyone. Urvashi is thankful to Jax and lovingly kisses him on his chest, hugging him like a baby girl. Jax kisses her lovingly all over her face assuring her not to worry even a bit when he is there for her. He cheers her up and tells her to calm down and enjoy this awesome pool party. She too agrees and they decide to have fun. The party is lit, and they must make the most of it. Suddenly, Jax dips himself inside the water. Underwater, he holds her by the legs and lift hers up by on his shoulders and stands up. Urvashi is taken by surprise. She is hoisted up in the air on Jax's shoulders and he is moving around in circles playing with her.

"Wooohooo! How you do like it up there Urvashi! Having fun right!" Jax screams in enjoyment to her.

"Babbyyyyyy! What're you doing with me! Hahaha! Put me down!" Urvashi is enjoying being rotated around like a plaything on Jax's shoulders.

The next moment, he dives on his back, causing Urvashi to fall into the water as well. Jax stands out of the water and brushes the droplets off his face. Next, Urvashi emerges out of the water in one stroke. She is completely wet, full body drenched in water. She brushes her hair backwards in style. Her bikini is fully soaked and is sticking onto her body. Since, her bikini is white colored, being soaked has almost rendered it transparent. Her delicious brown nipples are starkly pointing out of her bra and the outline of her areolas are fully visible to the naked eye. As she advances towards Jax, swaying her busty ass, the aftereffects are visible there as well. The thong panty has shrunk inside her butt crack making it look like as if she is completely bare butt.

She moves towards Jax and says - "Wow babe! That was awesome! I wanna do it again!"

"Damn babe! Even I like it! Stay right there, I am coming underwater." He dives underwater to do that again. He goes between her legs and stands up hoisting her up on his shoulder yet again.

"Yeeeaaahhhh! This is awesome! Wwoooohhhoooo!" Urvashi is cheering in enjoyment. Both of them are having a really great time playing in the pool and cooling off.

They play like that for a couple of more minutes enjoying themselves to the fullest. Jax is picking her up, moving around, diving in with her, fondling underwater, making out, and all sorts of wet fun they can have in the swimming pool. There are other couples as well who are enjoying their playtime in the pool, but it seems like Jax and Urvashi are making the most out of it. They also take opportunities in between, to take a break from their play, and embrace each other kissing with their wet lips and rubbing their wet bodies against each other. The DJ makes a huge announcement on the podium.

"ARE YOU ALL READY TO ROLL IN IBIZAAAAA!"

The crowd shouts "yeah" back at the DJ but he is still not impressed. He shouts on his mic again- "I SAID ARE YOU FUCKING READY TO ROLL IN IBIZA"

This time, the crows shouts yeah much louder in unison as the DJ gives a hell yeah. "ALL MY PLAYAS AND BABES COME FORWARD LETS AND BEAT IT!"

The DJ antes up the music and starts playing a really dope EDM hip-hop dance mix as everyone is jumping and dancing around with their nude bodies in the pool. Most of the guys have lifted the girls up on their shoulders as they move to the groovy beats being played by the DJ. Urvashi and Jax are too busy enjoying the amazing music. She then asks Jax to lift her up as she too wants to enjoy up front.

"At your service my queen!" Jax flatters Urvashi, making her blush.

He hoists her up again on his shoulders, moving forward where the music is louder, and the bass is pretty hard. Everyone is cheering, jumping and dancing. Urvashi is enjoying sitting on Jax's shoulders and waving her hands and swaying her upper body, doing some really sexy dance moves. Jax is having a great time hoisting Urvashi like a doll as he can feel her wet pussy near his face. He makes her dance and have fun like that for the next moments and then puts her back down. Urvashi clutches back onto Jax, thanking him for that amazing lift as they continue to enjoy the music. The environment is getting really hot in the pool. By getting hot, it means, people turning are really hot! Some guys and girls can't stop themselves from making out in the pool. Since, it is an open pool, nobody really cares, as other couples too start doing the same. Seeing such horny people, Urvashi and Jax too get hornier. Jax pulls Urvashi towards himself, with his arms around her waist as he starts kissing her sweet, wet and juicy lips. Urvashi is hot as hell, and reciprocates Jax's love making, with an even more fervent and wet kiss. She starts biting his lower lips and Jax returns with another bite on her lower lips, and they continue tongue tussling and exchanging saliva.

They break that hot and wet kiss and look at each other in the eyes. Their passion is reaching its peak and they have no aim to stop anytime. Jack bends over a little and starts kissing Urvashi on her cheeks and goes down licking her neck. Urvashi's eyes are shut in pleasure. She takes a moment to see around what the other people are doing. Most of couple are busy kissing and licking each other. She is finding it very hot and her pussy has been lit on fire by the wonderful love making Jax is doing on her. As Urvashi's continues to see around, her eyes fall on Bill and his friends at a certain distance, who are looking around in jealousy over all the hot and sexy make outs taking place in the pool. Bill's eyes then fall on Urvashi, who is busy being licked and eaten by Jax. She can feel sheer jealousy and a feeling of inadequateness in Bill. She decides to tease the jerk a little. She grins at him sexily like a bitch and pouts to him. She then takes out her tongue like a skank whore and does a "UNNGGHHH" expression on him, with her middle finger pointing right at him. She wraps up the teasing up by resuming her making out with Jax as he kisses her full on the lips while at the same playing with her wet booty. He then lifts her up in his arms while clutching her butt cheeks and continuing the kiss.

Urvashi then whisper in Jax's ears. She has something really naughty in mind. And she wants to do it! "Baby! I want that big black dick of yours right here, right now in the pool."

Jax is taken by surprise - "You sure babe? In this pool right here!" he tries to confirm.

"Hell, yeah Jax! Right here, Right Now! I am fucking wet for your black cock! My pussy is leaking profusely! I am a skanky bitch who wants to get fucked real good!" She talks sexy to Jax, which turns up the heat on him.

"Then you gonna get it babe! We're getting it on ight here, right now!" He takes her to the end of the crowd in the pool where no one seems to be there. People are there but they are either at a distance, or themselves busy making out with their partners.

Jax is all rock hard for her. He slides his shorts and underwear down to his knees and free his cock. He then shifts Urvashi's white thong to the side and plunges his dong right inside her wet pussy that is hot and leaking like a lava inside a fucking swimming pool! He begins pumping her pussy, as his dick is penetrating her up and down, in and out, of her boiling hot pussy. Urvashi's moans are getting louder. So that no one suspects what they are doing here, Jax quickly locks her lips with his and continues pumping nice and good. Urvashi on the other hand, is clutching onto Jax tightly with her arms around his shoulder and kissing him as hard possible to shut her moans which she is barely being able to control. The next moment, Jax turns a bit naughty and pokes his finger up her butthole and making Urvashi moan so loud that it almost catches the attention of the people around them. But lucky, no one notices. Jax puts his lips back on her and continues fucking her love hole, and his index finger poking in and out of cute puckered butthole. After fucking her in that position for almost 15-20 minutes, Jax dumps a huge load inside her pussy and Urvashi too cums at the same time coating his huge dong with her love juices.

Both of them are panting as hell trying to catch their breath after such a kinky sex in the pool with so many people around and that too without anyone actually suspecting them. Even if some one did, they did not give a shit about it! Jax puts her down as Urvashi adjusts her bikini and Jax adjusts his swimming shorts. He pulls her towards himself, fondling with her lovingly and asks.

"So, did you enjoy the kinky pool sex in front of a massive crowd dear Urvashi?"

"Oh babyyy! I have no words to describe it. But on one hand, you try to control my moans and on the other, do things to me which can't stop me from the moaning as fuck!" she replies.

"uuummm ... well ..." Jax puts his behind hand his head and tries to say something until Urvashi stops him.

"But I don't give a fuck about it! I loved it! Especially with you poking my cute butthole". She continues.

"Well your butthole is too sexy to be left out." Jax says this slapping her butt cheeks playfully.

"I wish I had another huge black cock like yours fucking me in the ass at the same time!" Urvashi expresses her desires.

"Damn girl! That's hot! We will talk more about it! Let's go back home and relax!". Jax and Urvashi, then dip themselves in the pool for some more time before leaving for their room.

They reach their room all wet and drenched. Jax takes out a towel and sponges Urvashi nicely with it. She is very impressed with Jax as he knows how to treat a woman. Again, treating women is his job! Of course, he would nail it like a pro! Jax has an idea.

"Babe, I want to relax in the bathtub! Are you in?"

"Sure babe! Why not! I will go fill the tub." She goes to the bathroom and opens the sink in the bathtub until it fills up to the brim. She takes some liquid soap and lathers it all over tub making it nice and foamy. She then calls up Jax.

"Its ready Jax! Come on in!"

"Be right there, babe! Ooooohhh yeaaahhhh!!" he cannot control his excitement getting into the bathtub with this exotic Indian hottie and, fondle and snuggle with her in the tub. Without wasting any time, he quickly gets inside the bathtub and calls Urvashi to join him real quick. She is taking off her bikini and putting them outside to dry off. He tells her to hurry, but Urvashi needs something more.

"Just a moment babe!" She sexily winks at him and goes to the cabinet inside her room. She takes out a bottle of red wine and pours in two glasses. She enters the bathroom all naked, like a glorious Indian goddess, with two glasses of wine in her hand, sexily staring at her man. Jax is really turned on looking at her.

"Woooow ... I won't be able to stop myself if you do all that babe! Come on in!" Urvashi chuckles and steps inside the bathtub. She hands over one glass to Jax and takes the other for herself and lays in the tub in front of Jax as they raise their glasses and start kissing each other is full passion. They make out in the tub, sip their wine and fondle with each other. Urvashi lifts her leg out of the tub and teases Jax a bit, to which he pulls her back into his arms and eats her face, lips and ears all out.

Jax then asks her - "Urvashi, over the pool you told me that you want two dicks inside you?"

"ummm ... I mean ya ... having two black dicks pumping in and out of me, would be the best thing I can ever imagine. Don't you do that in your movies?" she asks him.

"Ya, we do. But the girls in those movies are experts in taking two black dicks! They are professionals. But don't worry, with a little help even you can do it."