All Comments on 'Blackfoot Ranch'

by flyingbluejay

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
rachelanne542007rachelanne54200710 months ago

Very nice story. Please continue.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

It took me a while deciding if this story rated 4 or 5 *. I wound up giving itv4, but I'm hoping chapter 2 is close behind.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i do love this story and please keep writing i would love to see how you extend the story will they get together etc,,etc

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Abrupt ending. The set-up and characters were great, wish it was longer and led to something more substantial. Could've easily been an enchanting multi-part story, but it was nice to read all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story as far as it goes. Please continue.

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay9 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback! I think I'll edit this to delete the final paragraph and expand in further chapters :)

FandeborisFandeboris9 months ago

Looks like I am a little late to the party to convince you to extend your story.

As far as it went, it was a good beginning. It would seem Sadie gets the children, how about Sadie and Elena becoming more than lovers. Then maybe getting married? You could kill the Ex off and Elena adopts the girls. As Judy would say "It could happen!" You are off to a great start. I am curious to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written, great lead in. Hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic! Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
hey

Nice story about finding herself. The ending a bit unlogic though, if the husband who is full time occupied doesn't want or can't afford day care to look after the kids when he works, wouldn't our main character have the kids full time, would't the husband take care of the kids every or every other weekend and when he has holidays????

lilshymynxlilshymynx9 months ago

This story has some interesting elements and potential. I agree with the other comments that the final paragraph felt abrupt and didn't really fit. I think you could remove it and end the tale here, leaving it as a short tale of a woman finding her way into a new life with the future left up to the reader's imagination, or use it as a jumping off point to something more.

denisesweetydenisesweety9 months ago

Still don't understand why he got primary custody, but it is a great story

More please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

who takes care of the kids during the day. was hoping she got custody ond moved to blackfoot

steppinontoes

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Feels incomplete, hoping you'll write further about their relationship and challenges... Would love to read more about their intimacy and how they tackle the real world expectations.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please.

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Nice ending to her troubles!

Satisfying!

Thanks for this!

flyingbluejayflyingbluejay9 months agoAuthor

The full, unabridged version of this story is now available as a novella through my bio! Most of the remaining chapters will be released on here for free over the coming weeks as well, but supporting me would mean the world :)

nortythortsnortythorts8 months ago

Really hot and well crafted. Like the details you describe in your stories, they bring them to life, and also the build up: Elena touched my hand. That simple, intimate touch sent a shockwave through my entire body. "Are you sure? I've got a phone here."

She wanted me to stay longer.

I wanted to stay longer.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflyingbluejay@flyingbluejay
25-year-old femme living in the Rockies. Writing female-centered and LGBTQ+ erotica with themes of submission, exhibitionism, power play, and more. Check out my novellas here, the home for full-length, completed versions of the chapters published on literotica: https://amazo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES