Blackfoot Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she tended to the fire, her movements were like a seductive dance, drawing me in with their hypnotic rhythm. The flickering flames mirrored the desire that simmered within, reflecting the growing intensity of our attraction. In the warmth of the fire's glow, her eyes sparkled with a knowing glint, as if she sensed the magnetic pull between us. I couldn't resist drawing closer to her in the cold night. Carefully, measured, I let our thighs touch.

Our eyes met.

An unspoken invitation passed between us.

Elena's hand found its way to my cheek, her touch sending shivers down my spine. As her fingers traced the curve of my jaw, her gaze never wavered from mine, as if she was searching my soul for unspoken permission. The night air was charged with anticipation. The gentle rustling of the leaves and the distant chirping of crickets reminded me that we were outside, exposed, but there were no lights for miles. The world held its breath.

And, suddenly, finding whatever she needed in my eyes, the space between us vanished. I didn't know who made the first move, but, in an instant, she was kissing me and I was kissing her back. Her lips still tasted just slightly of the tart lemon and tea we'd had earlier, and I carefully parted them with my tongue. Her hands grabbed my waist, turning me toward her as she deepened the kiss.

As the kiss deepened, our bodies drew impossibly closer, seeking to merge in the ecstasy of this newfound intimacy. Our breaths became entwined, a shared rhythm that mirrored the quickening pace of our hearts. The hunger and yearning that had been building between us for the past few hours crescendoed.

She finally pulled away, breathless and dazed, and whispered, breathless, "It's a bit more comfortable inside the tent."

I nodded.

Wordlessly, she took my hand and led me inside the small green tent, where she'd already unrolled a foam mattress and a sleeping bag, unzipped so it could serve two as a blanket. She flipped on a lantern that filled the tent with dancing shadows and dim white light. In the dim light, our eyes locked once again, and the intensity of our desire seemed to fill the air. We were only able to be on our knees, but Elena still closed the space between us.

Her thumbs found the lower band of my sports bra and she asked, "Is this okay?"

I breathed, "It's perfect."

Almost reverently, Elena lifted up my bra and helped me wriggle it over my arms. She placed it gently on the tent's floor like she cared whether or not I could find it afterward. When my breasts were free, she leaned back a tiny bit to admire them. Hot blush rose in my chest, turning me pink as the primrose lining the valley. I'd never really liked my breasts. My nipples seemed too large and dark for my relatively petite bra size. They hung further down than I'd like and weren't as full as they had been after two kids.

But, when Elena looked at them, I felt like a Victoria's Secret model.

Her eyes were gentle but wanting, eyebrows together and lips parted just slightly. She dropped down slightly and took my left nipple into her mouth. I gasped at the contact; I didn't realize how sensitive my nipples had become in the past few years without any sensation on them. Softly, so soft she was barely touching me, Elena explored my breasts. She placed lines of kisses across my chest. She circled each nipple with her tongue, sending spasms all the way down to my neglected cunt. I never even got time to masturbate at home, so, frankly, I could've cum right then and there if she even brushed my clit.

But she took her time.

With my nipples hard from the combination of her tongue and the cool mountain air, she guided me to lie down with her. As Elena pulled me closer, her lips found mine once more. This time, though, she didn't hesitate to tell me exactly what she wanted in that kiss. She caught my upper lip in her teeth and nibbled not too hard. It had been more than a year since I'd been kissed, much less like that. Her hand found the small of my back and she pulled me in closer. I hooked my leg over her hip so that I could get even closer. With me firmly in her arms, Elena grabbed my bare ass, kneading her fingers like a massage and then tracing down the back of my thigh. Goosebumps followed in every place that she touched.

Grabbing my hip, she pushed me down so I was on my back with her kneeling next to me. Fire in her eyes, she said, "Spread your legs for me."

More than nervous, more than anxious, more than turned on, I did as she told. I was embarrassed to show her my pussy, which had been permanently changed by the footling breech birth that stopped me from having any more children. Elena gazed between my legs, looked back up at me, and said, completely seriously, "You're powerful, aren't you?"

I only responded by blushing more deeply and offering up a nervous smile. I managed to say, "Thank you."

She shook her head. "Absolutely not. You deserve so much better than you've gotten."

Without another word, she dropped between my legs. I flinched a little bit from the nerves, but, with her hot breath against my cunt, she said, "Just relax. There's no pressure, no expectations. Just respond however's natural for you."

I tried to listen to her advice, letting my head roll back and rest against one of the pillows she'd brought. I closed my eyes and focused on the mix of my breathing and the sensations as she began to play with me. She didn't try to race me or push me. Instead, she licked up and down my labia, tasting my skin. She dipped her tongue in my entrance and moaned at the taste of my juices. The vibration made my clit pulse with need.

Elena continued to test out different techniques on me. She sucked and nibbled like she was eating a Michelin-starred meal that demanded savoring and care. When she finally made contact with my clit, I groaned loud enough to wake up every animal in the woods. I needed everything she could give to me. She chuckled a bit at my eagerness, making me feel both silly and even more turned on.

Wrapping her arms around my hips, Elena kept my cunt as close to her as possible. She tried out different methods of getting me off, from slow circles to hard sucking. Eventually, just from listening to my moans and feeling my squirms, she began to flick her tongue up and down, right under the hood which concealed most of my clit, and moaned in satisfaction when my breath quickened.

She dug her nails into my ass, not hard enough to really hurt but hard enough to add a new layer to the mix of sensations. It heightened everything else in my body as she gradually increased the pace of her motions on my clit. Suddenly my thighs began to shake and twitch and it felt like I could see the stars through the tent's thin fabric. As I came against her face, an entire galaxy of planets and colors and supernovas burst through my cunt and through my entire body. The orgasm was hard and intense and lasted. Elena refused to let up on me until she'd taken me through the peak, the crashing waves, and the final tide going out.

When I began to catch my breath, she pulled back and kissed along the insides of my thighs. My legs shook as she crawled back up to kiss me. My juices tasted earthy and sweet on her lips. Against my ear, she said, "You're so beautiful and so, so sexy."

"It's been a long time since someone said that to me." I chuckled to cover up the discomfort that being complimented left inside of me. I offered up, unsure of myself, "What can I...?"

She interrupted me by kissing me again. Then, she shook her head and replied, "I just want to lie down next to you and fall asleep and wake up next to you again."

I kissed her softly on the forehead. "I think I can make that happen."

--

The first rays of the morning sun gently filtered through the fabric of the tent, casting a warm, golden glow upon Elena and me as we slowly stirred awake. The air inside the tent was filled with morning cool but I was warm with Elena's arms around me. As we exchanged sleepy smiles, I took a deep breath and accepted the morning that started around us.

Silently, we crawled out of the tent, eager to witness the beauty of the sunrise together. The grass beneath our feet was dewy, and the air carried the promise of better things. We made our way to a nearby vantage point over the cliff, where the sight before us was nothing short of breathtaking. The sun painted the sky with hues of pink and orange, casting a mesmerizing display across the jagged horizon created by the snow-capped mountains.

As we watched the sunrise together, the world stood still. In the beauty of that sunrise, as Elena snaked her arm around my waist and kissed the side of my head, I found solace--a brief respite from the troubles that awaited us beyond this peaceful morning.

Still, beneath the tranquility of the moment, there was a tinge of discomfort that gnawed at the edges of my thoughts. I couldn't help but think about the reality of my life back home, the impending divorce, and the difficult decisions that lay ahead. The warmth of Elena's presence beside me offered a sense of comfort, but it couldn't entirely dispel the unease that settled in my heart.

As the colors of the sunrise continued to paint the sky, Elena sensed my inner turmoil. She gently placed a hand on mine, her touch grounding and reassuring. Without needing to speak, she understood the weight of the emotions I carried, and her silent support brought a measure of peace to my troubled mind.

--

Ultimately, we agreed that I'd get weekends and summers since Paul wasn't willing to put in the effort toward finding daytime childcare. That meant I got a healthy chunk of change in alimony that would set me up in a comfortable apartment further out of the city, where it would be easy to take the girls on their own adventures. And I knew beyond a doubt I'd be taking the girls to that sacred mountain every summer as long as I could, for a mix of wholesome and selfish reasons.

12