Blacking a Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cooing softly she allowing her man to be tender as possible for a few moments. Looking over her shoulder, she shuddered as her ass pulsed. The vibrator in the tail was doing the trick and making her hornier than ever. "Baby take my tail out, please. Fuck. Fuck my ass," she told him trying to regain her breath. Otis didn't need an invitation and did as she asked. Gripping the tail he lightly pulled and twisted it out, revealing a thick black plug that shook violently. Otis clicked it off and tossed it to the side, it had served its purpose. Moving his dick to her still soaked pussy he coated it in her juices before slowly sticking it in.

Sable had no words to describe what she was feeling. Full didn't begin to do it justice, for she felt fuller than full. Otis went slow getting about half of his massive length into her before he stopped and gave her a chance to adjust. Sensing that she was ready he rocked forward slowly, sinking himself into her ass. It felt amazing as he went slow, her tightness squeezing his cock and not letting go. The lucky girl was just enjoying the feeling as she let her man do his thing. Toes curled and she was panting, this was truly an unbelievable feeling. Gripping the couch she held on as she felt Otis tighten up, a familiar pulse that spelled the end. Otis grabbed her hips and started rocking in a bit farther. If he was going to cum, he was going to do it deep within her. With firmness, he spread her plump cheeks as far as they could and sat for a bit. His own hips rocked as he sprayed spurt after spurt of his own Halloween treats into the girl.

Letting out a mixture of a yelp and a sigh, Sable felt her insides grow hot and Otis deflate while inside of her. As he pulled out she thought of what she looked like. Tonight with a pair of cat ears and her tits hanging out while she was strewn over a couch, she let her boyfriend's thick cum leaking out of her. Taking a moment she gingerly lifted herself up and made her way to the bathroom. Otis got to work while the water ran, doing small things like popping popcorn, and getting a blanket. The way that their night went he knew they would have another round or two before this sinful night was over. Sable got out of the bathroom fresh and clean and saw that Otis had snacks and a movie set up. Walking over to him she plopped down making sure her head rested on his shoulder. Otis wrapped his arm around her and brought her in close. As he clicked play, Sable had to ask, "Is this the one where the virgin gets speared when she is giving a blow job?"

Otis laughed. How many girls would ask that question and be excited to get it confirmed? Smiling Otis gave her a kiss on the head and said, "Yeah, it's the director's cut too, so way more blood."

"Nice," she purred.

Laughing Otis questioned her, "Didn't know cats said nice."

Sable rolled her eyes and gave him what he wanted, "Meow." Laughing Otis settled in realizing he had another reason to love Halloween.

12