Blacking Her Brother's Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Black girl lusts for her brother's white friend.
6k words
3.5
38.6k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 19 years old, Edward is still a virgin. He isn't an ugly boy but he's no movie star handsome either. The late teen has been average in the looks department ever since he could remember, unlike his best friend Tyrone, a tall, handsome black football star. Tyrone is a real stud who's always got all the girls. From the day he turned 18, Tyrone's fucked more girls than you could count. Edward could have had a few one night stands if he tried picking up someone, but he knew from a young age that what he needs is a long term relationship, not a casual hook ups like the ones his friend pursue.

Fortunately, his cuteness has been just enough to land him a girlfriend. Cherry is way out of his league. A tall, Nordic beauty with golden hair, she is pretty and nice to him. It was her who made the first move after seeing him talk to someone of his friends and smiling in that heart melting way. He isn't sexy but he sure is adorable, at least to her. She still hasn't fucked him yet though, saying she wants to wait until the two of them are more stable. The girl has had sex with a few other guys before but now wants to be careful.

But Edward doesn't mind that and is perfectly fine with waiting. Right now he is planning to introduce her to his best friend. Edward has just returned home at the end of his freshman year and Tyrone should be back pretty soon too. The boys have known each other since they were 10 and have always been very close friends, having had a very small number of fights while they grew up. Nothing that have seriously damaged their strong friendship. At least, up until now. Unbeknownst to Edward, everything is about to start changing by the end of today, and he won't be able to prevent it.

Edward quickly takes a shower, then brushes his teeth. He looks at his body in the mirror, lamenting the lack of any muscles. Cherry said several times that she is fine with dating a weaker boy and that makes it better for him but he is still a little miffed from how she calls him weak. Shaking his head, he gargles out and then goes to put his clothes on. After that Edward heads into the living room. He regrets entering too quickly without lookin first, since his mother Chloe is sitting his father Peter's lap and aggressively making out with him. "Can't keep your hands off him can you mom?"

Chloe immediately stops molesting her husband. Getting caught by her son is one of the very few things that could embarrass her, whereas her husband is a lot more easily embarrassed. Peter is still almost as shy as he was when she first blackmailed him into fucking her at college. "Sorry, honey. Didn't mean for you to walk in on that," she mutters. Then the woman says defensively "I did have to shoot a serial killer who wanted to rape him when we were in college together though, so I think I've earned your dad's body with all my struggles."

Peter flushes from his wife's words and their son rolls his eyes. "Oh come on. I was hoping I could come back and not have to see you objectify him as much as you used to," he says to her. "And are you going to tell that story again for like the hundredth time?" Chloe shrugs at him. "I get it, okay? You are a hero who got on the front page of every big newspaper as the girl who killed an evil serial murderer while in college. Really badass. No need to retell it when you've already shown me the clippings several times."

"Hey, that bitch killed two other girls before I managed to put an end to her," Chloe says, before looking over at her grimacing husband. "I'm sorry, honey. I knew they were all your friends." She then looks back at her son. "That Lisa was your dad's best friend. She lusted for and wanted to rape him. She killed two other girls who were their friends and also wanted your dad too. But then she tried to kill me and failed. I shot her in the head. After that everyone in our college celebrated me as a hero."

"That does sound very impressive," the boy concedes. He then grabs his bowl and fills it with cereal and milk. Getting a banana from the countertop, he sits down on his chair at the table. "By the way, I'm going to Tyrone's today. I am going to introduce my girlfriend to him. He already knows I'm dating someone but the two of them haven't met yet." For some reason, his mother starts to frown. "What is it, mom? You think it is too soon to introduce Cherry to my best friend? I've been dating her for like a month now."

Chloe looks aside at her husband who seems to realize something. Peter asks him "Is Delilah going to be there too?" This makes Edward from. Delilah is his friend's little sister, one year younger than them. She is extremely hot, with a perfect face and muscular body from playing rugby on the school team. "Are you going to introduce her to Cherry as well?" For some reason, there is a touch of concern to his voice, one that Edward couldn't find a plausible reason for. He has never seen either one of his parents look this nervous in his entire life.

He only tells them yes and finishes his breakfast. Then the boy leaves, quickly going over to the hotel where Cherry is staying during the break. She could go back to live with her parents but has chosen to travel around. It doesn't take long before he arrives at the place. He waits for her down in the lobby for a few minutes. As he does so, he thinks about the way his parents reacted when he told them he'd be bringing her over to Tyrone's house. It really was weird. There must be something going on.

As soon as she is down, the girl rushes over to hug him. "Hey, baby," she says. "What do you want to do today? Go for some coffee together?" Cherry really loves drinking coffee a lot and almost seems to have caffeine addiction, but she doesn't since she can function fine without it. The boy shakes his head with a cryptic smile, making her frown. He has never said no to her before. "Do you have something else planned for today? Something fun we can do?" Her lively attitude is really cute, he thinks to himself as he watches her.

"It might not be fun, but it would mean a lot to me, baby," he says to Cherry and takes hold of her hands. Cherry is startled since he has never taken any initiative before. "I want you to meet my friend Tyrone. He is the only friend I've got. We've been hanging out since we were 10. Please, baby?" He gives her the cutest puppy dog eyes later. It isn't necessary as she's going to say yes to him anyway but he doesn't know just how much she likes him yet. They've only been dating for a month, after all.

Cherry pretends to think about it for a moment, even though she has already made up her mind. Then she smiles at him and says "Okay, baby. I will go to meet them with you." He squeals in joy with that adorable little smile on his lips. "But on one condition. You have to eat me out tonight." She then grabs his ass and squeezes it, making him gasp. "Will you do that for me?" Her eyes are almost predatory, making him shiver. God, she is so dominant and he loves it so much. Oh, so fucking much.

"Of course, baby. I'm your slut and I'll eat your pussy whenever you're horny," he says to her, giving the girl a teasing grin and batting his eyelashes. He has gotten reasonably good at doing this, he supposes. It makes her smirk to see him playing the slightly slutty boy for her, even though Edward is still virgin. In truth, there are a few girls at college who have considered fucking him, but she scared them all away. Not that hard to do so since she's got really powerful arms from playing baseball, being in the college on a nice sports scholarship.

During their trip to Tyrone's house, Edward asks her how she is finding life here. Her response is positive and he thinks ahead a couple of years. If the two of them are still together then, and he hopes that they'll be, then he would be either moving in with her or having her move in with him. Of course, that is a very big step, and he is doing nothing but just thinking about it first. He will have to wait until then to ask Cherry what she thinks about moving in and living together, when they are more committed.

When they get to the place, he leaves the car with her and walks up to the front porch. Knocking on it, he enters and greets his friend. Tyrone smiles and embraces him, and then a stocky girl runs up to and hugs him as well. He leans back and smiles at Delilah, who looks at him in a way that makes him slightly unsettled. The beautiful black girl, who has very powerful thighs from playing rugby, then stares at Cherry with a frown on her pretty face. "Who the hell is this?" she demands, surprising him with her words. She is usually a nice, sweet person.

"Oh, she is my girlfriend, Cherry," he says. "Cherry, this is my friend Tyrone and his little sister Delilah. She is like a sister to me too." He is confused by the way Delilah and Tyrone are glaring at Cherry. "Guys, what's going on? Do you two have something on your minds? You look like you did the time I jumped out of a closet to scare you on that trip we had in high school." Unbeknownst to him, his best friend's athletic sister has been in love with him for four years now. Seeing him with another girl is seriously pissing her off.

"We just had a bit of an argument with our dad. That's all," Tyrone says. The muscular boy knows that his sister is in love with his best friend and that seeing Edward dating another girl is upsetting her very much. He can't blame his best friend since the guy doesn't know about Delilah's feelings, but this whore here is cuntblocking his sister by being with Edward. Delilah already told him she wants to fuck Edward. If there's one thing Tyrone will refuse to tolerate, it is someone cuntblocking his sister. But he can't lash out right now.

"Oh, I see. Is he starting to go through the whiskey casks again?" Edward asks his best friend, feeling very concerned. Tyrone nods, which is a silent lie. His dad might have been an alcoholic back in the day, but not anymore. Delilah catches on and puts on a sympathetic look. She was planning to tell Edward that she loves him and then order him to fuck her right after he's back, but now she will probably have to make a change of plans. The black girl can only try to hide her anger, not wanting to give away a clue of what she's feeling.

Cherry senses that she is not really welcome here. The girl is more adept at handling social situations that her cute boyfriend is and coughs. "So, could we get to know each other?" she asks with a tentative smile on her face, hoping she might be able to win them over with her charm. The two sigh and nod, probably just for Edward's benefit. "Great! How did you two and Edward meet?"

...

Delilah moans in frustration. She is using sliding a cucumber in and out of her ass, fucking her asshole with it and using her other hand to finger her clit. The love of her life is chatting with her brother in the next room and she wants nothing more than to go over there and make him fuck her toned ass. But she can't do that since he's dating someone, so she has to use the cucumber. On the other hand, the thought of taking this cucumber out of her ass and cooking it, and then getting Edward to eat it, is a massive turn on. The black girl has a huge orgasm with the cucumber buried all the way inside her muscular ass.

She then goes down to the kitchen and chops the cucumber that has been defiled by her dirty ass and cook it with some meat, before bringing it up to him and telling Edward to eat it. "I cooked it just for you," she says. "Come on. Eat it." He gives her a little smile and then eats the cucumber that has been inside Delilah's ass minutes ago, making her subtly smirk. "Tyrone, could you come with me for a moment? I'd like to talk to you about something. We'll be back soon, Edward. Don't miss us too much, okay?"

Edward looks a bit confused and then spears another slice of cucumber that's been inside his friend's sister's ass and eats it. He watches as Tyrone leaves the room. Delilah closes the door behind them and then says to her brother "I fucked my own ass with that cucumber before cooking it and giving it to him," she tells her gaping brother. The girl is speaking very quietly just to prevent Edward from overheating snippets of their conversation. "You won't believe how horny I am from seeing your best friend eating something that's been in my ass. My cunt is soaked right now."

"Wait a second," Tyrone says. "First, I don't need that level of detail. All I need to know is that you are horny and want to get fucked by my best friend. That's it. Second, ew! You could seduce him if you want, but don't violate him like that!" He looks at his little sister with a small degree of disgust. It is there but far less than there should be, considering what she just did. He loves her a lot and is willing to forgive her for almost anything, but this might be a bit too far for him to accept.

Delilah glares at her older brother. "It's your fault for bringing that pussytease around so often that I can't help but fall for him!" the ebony rugby star snaps. "I want you to help me get laid by your cute friend and you are going to do it." She is seething now. The sight of cute little Edward with that blonde bitch is still stuck in her mind. How dare he go out with someone else? Edward is hers! He just doesn't realize it yet, but he will soon. She'll make sure if it, no matter what she has to do.

Tyrone sighs, feeling despair. He more than anyone wants his little sister to be happy. If that means helping her to get fucked by the boy she loves, who is also his best friend, then he is all for it. But there is a limit to what he is capable of. "I wish I could help you with this," he says to her, his tone genuine. "Edward is already in a relationships with her though, so I don't see what I can do for you. I'm sorry, sis. I really am. Maybe he and Cherry might break up, but that is the only way I can see the two of you getting together."

Suddenly, Delilah grins. "That's what I was thinking. She will break up with him because of you. You will go seduce and fuck Cherry." Tyrone stares at his sister, aghast. Before he could protest, she continues "After you've fucked her, she would be blacked. She'd dump him for a black cock and then I'll be there to support him through this difficult time. I'll black Edward when he's fragile and make him addicted to my black pussy. Once he goes black, he'll never go back, got it?" She actually has the audacity to grin after proposing such an evil plan.

"You are fucking insane! I am not going to steal my friend's girlfriend just so you could get laid!" Tyrone snaps at his muscular sister, glaring. "If you want to break them apart, you are going to have to do it yourself. Do you understand? I can't betray Edward!" He can't believe his sister would go this far and is sorely disappointed in her for even thinking of doing something so cruel. There is no way he will help her with this sort of plan. Not a chance in hell. Edward is his best friend and he won't betray him, even for his little sister.

"I'm not only trying to get laid! Edward is the love of my life! The love of your sister's life," she growls at him. "And if you don't help me get into his pants and win his heart, then I'm never going to talk to you again, ever. Help me get laid by the boy I love or lose your sister forever, Tyrone. It's your choice." Her words are harsh but the provide the ultimatum needed to push him. Tyrone reluctantly nods. As much as he cares about his best friend, his little sister has to come first. He can't bear to see her heartbroken.

A few days later, the boy is at Edward's home where Cherry is waiting for him to be back after running an errand for his parents. Tyrone enters it, using the copy key Delilah made. He feels guilty about what he is going to do, but it is for the sake of his sister. Once in, he can see Cherry sitting on a couch in the living room by herself, wearing some exercise clothes. She does look very hot, Tyrone thinks to himself as he approaches her from behind, with his 10 inches cock rising in his pants.

He taps her on the shoulder and she turns around in surprise. Tyrone then yanks his pants and briefs down to show her his massive shaft. The girl stares at his huge cock in shock and finds herself getting very wet. "Look at my dick. It's five inches longer and so much thicker than your boyfriend's," she says to him. Cherry finds herself mesmerized by the sight of this very impressive tool. His equipment is the stuff of legend, having fucked countless girls to near death. She has seen her boyfriend's cock before and knows that Tyrone's is really much, much bigger.

"But I'm dating your friend," she says to him. He responds by slapping her across the face with his large dick. The aggressive action stuns her and she is dazed by the feel of his hot prick on her skin. Tyrone smears his sticky clear liquid all over her cheek and coats her lips with it too. She then finds herself touching it unconsciously. "Wow, you really are massive," she admits to him as he smiles. He knows how awesome his cock is, having given many girls explosive orgasms over the past year.

She begins to slide her hands up and down his staff, caressing the pole and kissing the underside. Then she takes half of it inside her mouth, with it being far too large for her to fit the entire thing in. The gorgeous blonde enjoys it very much, bobbing her head and then stroking the rest of his prick with her right hand, using her left to rub his swinging balls. "Enough foreplay now, bitch. I want you on all fours," Tyrone grunts. Cherry obeys her and gets on all fours on the crouch, thrusting her ass out at him.

He rips her booty shorts off and nearly tears her lace panties apart with his powerful hands. Slapping her fat ass, Tyrone grabs the flesh and lines his rod up with the entrance to her orifice. The hung stud then drives his prick inside her in one go, stuffing her with his cock and making her scream. It is painful at first but being this stretched out soon makes her feel pleasure. "How is that for you, baby? Do you like the way I fuck you?" Tyrone asks as he fucks her, slamming in and out of her gaping hole and yanking her hair back.

The way he pounds her from behind makes her feel incredible and the hot blonde moans and cries out. She can't believe how good it feels to be fucked by such a strong boy. "Ooooh I love it! I love your cock! Fuck me, fuck me! Ahh you're so fucking big!" the bombshell cries out like a bitch in heat, her pussy spasming, gushing a copious amount of nectar on to the couch. "Aaaah I need you to fuck me hard! Fuck me harder!" He has only been fucking her for a few minutes and she is already his whore.

"How big am I compared to Edward? Am I much bigger than him? Do I fuck you much better than he does?" he asks her as he fucks, driving his cock into her harder and faster, blowing her back out with how violently he is screaming her. He has never nailed anyone this hard before. Right now he is putting all his effort into getting this bitch hooked on his cock, so that she would break up with Edward and his sister could have the guy. Tyrone puts all his strength in his thrusts and shoves it all the way inside her.

"I love him! Ahhh I love Edward but I love your cock too! I've never fucked him but I've seen his cock before! You have a much bigger one! Oooh!" she screams out in a mini orgasm, her cunt squirting out pussy juices. He keeps on fucking the girl hard, a little bit miffed that she still loves Edward but knowing that that is nothing to worry about. All he has to do is fuck her so hard she can't move away from the couch by the time he comes back home, so he would see this and know what happened.

He slams all 10 inches inside her and bang away until Cherry squirt for the second time. Edward made her cum before with oral but none of those past climaxes were as good as the ones that Tyrone just fucked out of her. Cherry knows that she will be letting do her again as he impales her cunt from the back and keeps on slamming the shaft in and out, making her juices deep out all over the place from how well he is fucking her. "I'm going to cum inside you and all over your face you bitch."

12