All Comments on 'Blacking Her Brother's Friend Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Put this trash in fetish where it belongs. Nothing "loving" about this piss poor attempt at telling a story in the "Interracial Love" category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wondering. Why is it that if a black girl or black guy has sex with a white person, that person has been "blacked"? WTF. Why aren't black people "whited" after having sex with a white person? I don't mean this to sound racist, but the double standard exists and needs to be corrected.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Something that started with an interesting premise crashed and exploded. The story could have been developed by his blonde girlfriend just casually meeting someone, like at a bar or somewhere else and over time, just losing interest in Edward. You establish Tyrone as his best friend, so to use him to destroy that is senseless. Then we have Delilah, which your story posits as having loved Edward for years secretly...but she'll feed him a vegetable she's done that with--twice?? There's neither friendship from Tyrone nor true love from Delilah: there's only a desire to humiliate and destroy someone who's done nothing bad to either of them.

Making the blonde cheat simply on the basis of "if a female sees a big dick, she'll crumble and want that guy" is not only cliché but a huge, disproven stereotype. It's lazy writing, and we don't see Tyrone slowly winning Cherry over or something more believable like that (that would have been reasonable, since you forward Cherry fell for Edward because he is "adorable," but she somehow caves for Tyrone simply because he's well endowed). Hell...Tyrone, Delilah, Edward and Delilah could have gone out for a group date and Delilah could have simply delighted him with her wit and sweetness; instead, she's an animal punishing him for sport.

IR is a category on here that gets far less submissions and attention, and it really cries out for more quality submissions. To denigrate and demolish someone for kicks does not fill that bill, and this story doesn't build the category at all. 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is it with you and piss stop with the fucking piss no one likes that

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
Explanations

First, about why the white boy is ‘blacked’ and the black girl isn’t ‘whited’. It’s just a matter of who is being the active and who is being the active. The girl is the one being active here so she is blacking the guy instead of the guy whiting the girl.

Tyrone cares about Edward and doesn’t want to hurt him. He just loves his little sister more. The guy is an older brother more than anything else. What he wants is for his baby sister to be happy. His sister wants to get laid by his best friend, hence his best friend has to lose the blonde girlfriend. As for Delilah doing what she did with the cucumber, many of my female protagonists have a screw loose. She does love him but the love has driven her crazy.

As for Cherry, she is worse than Delilah since she is a cheater, which justifies Delilah taking Edward, because Cherry doesn’t deserve him.

Dillon2001Dillon2001almost 2 years ago
To Dash.

Will Cherry have a “comeback” attempt to win Edward back?

Also Comentarista82 is just giving you simple feedback, so please don’t overreact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was too gross for words. The cheating, the gross fetishes ... all of it. You could have easily had Cherry and Edward break up maybe a few months later, her cheating with SOMEONE ELSE, SOMEWHERE ELSE, and he hooks up with Delilah. This is just gross. I don't usually like to tell other people how to write their stories as I'm an author myself, but this literally made me nauseous.

Bad_Karma91Bad_Karma91almost 2 years ago

Just another small dick and hairy bush waist of time.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
Normal girls just aren't that memorable.

Like Blair Waldorf said 'The great loves are the crazy ones'

Delilah is an ACTIVE girl who knows how to get the boy she loves. That's why she did what she did. She wouldn't wait around for Cherry to cheat. Nope, that's what a passive girl would do but she's an alpha female who just goes for it. Granted, it might be immoral, but I've seen my sisters and their friends do far worse things when they started husband hunting. I've actually toned it down quite a lot.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
Cherry will be back

She hasn't given up yet, but Delilah is very powerful, so our blonde bitch doesn't stand much of a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some guys cannot resist a hairy black pussy. Edward will be much better off with Delilah, he will get the proper trainig he needs to please black woman.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Some friend. ⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The racial thing doesn’t do much for me..On the other hand I love confident, aggressive, even crazy women with a totally massive bush…Was single, finishing my medical training, everything was under control, until I met one totally crazy nurse. When she sent me pictures of her massive dark bush, my life just totally changed…and she knew she had me..So Delilah rules

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this a parody? because I laughed a lot. (It's not what it looks like" she said with cum on her face)

But it still made me horny I guess, so it works. 3/5

Less piss/shit and it would be 4/5

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

No offence but who cooks cucumber? I had hope for this at the beginning but was disappointed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous