Blacking Her Brother's Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock finally erupts, spraying cum inside her tunnel. Tyrone fills up her womb with his seed. After that the boy draws his still ejaculating prick out of her and then sprays the rest of his jizz all over her gorgeous face, cumming on her cheeks. He keeps on firing cum on Cherry's face for the ten seconds before his cock stops heaving. Her face is now totally soaked and there is his semen leaking out of her pussy. She looks like a whore and really feels like one after realizing what she just did. She cheated on her cute boyfriend with his friend.

She turns around to suck his cock and clean it with her mouth and tongue. The girl couldn't resist her impulse and begins to deep throat him, gagging on his large pole. Cherry blows him until he cums straight down her throat. It is at that moment that they both hear the sound of someone opening the door and walking into the living room.

.....

Edward is holding some tampons he bought for Cherry at the grocery store. The pretty cashier woman giggled as he made the purchase and he blushed, but that was not a big achievement on her part, since it is so easy to embarrass the teenage dork. Sometimes all you have to do is look at him for longer than a few seconds and his cheeks will start to turn red. That's how shy he is. Social interactions are not his forte. They have never been and will never be, no matter how hard he tries to make them one. When he is outside the door, he could hear some moaning and feels fear grip his heart.

He knows that it is the sound of Cherry moaning and hopes that the girl is only masturbating and not cheating on him. But deep down, Edward knows that this is not the case. There is also all the squishy sound of slapping flesh and a male voice growling gutturally as well. The boy slowly opens the door and he feels his heart breaking into a thousand pieces as he sees exactly what is going on in the middle of his living room. It is a sight which Edward believes would go on to haunt him for the rest of his life.

The white boy could see his tall black friend face fucking Cherry, with Cherry greedily sucking his cock. "Why would you two do this to me?" he asks in a trembling voice as Tyrone turns around to face him. Cherry immediately stops sucking the big black cock and stares at her boyfriend in shock, not expecting to get caught. In retrospect, cheating on him in his own living room is a pretty bad idea, but she couldn't think clearly after seeing Tyrone's huge equipment. It ignited a fire of lust in her and she couldn't quell or fight against it.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like," she says to him, even with his friend's cum on her pretty face and leaking out of her puffy, freshly fucked vagina. It is clearly what it looks like and she knows it. Still, she decides to try and play the denial game, hoping that her adorable boyfriend might buy it. "Tyrone told me you would enjoy it. He said that you have a cuckold kink and really wanted to see a black guy fucking your white girlfriend. I thought you would like it as a birthday surprise, but I was wrong. Please don't be mad at me."

Tyrone is bemused by how the blonde bombshell is trying to shift the blame to him when she was very willing and he said nothing of the sort to her. "Bullshit bitch. You already cuckolded him with me, his best friend. Now you want to insult Edward's intelligence too? He's a smart guy. He can tell what happened," he says. Then he looks his best friend in the eyes and says "Well, buddy. Just look at the evidence. My cum is in her mouth and pussy. Do you know what that means? I stole your girlfriend's virginity, man. She is my little whore now."

Hearing this makes Edward crumble on the inside and he quickly orders them to leave his house, feeling both livid and distraught. Cherry begs him to give her another chance but Edward ignores her. He would be a fool to go back to dating her again. Since Tyrone has betrayed him and Cherry cheated on him, he now have only one person left, and that is Delilah. The boy goes over to her place, hoping that Tyrone won't go straight home after he and Cherry left the house. He doesn't want to see his former best friend again but knows that he can't avoid him forever.

When he gets there, he is relieved to see that Tyrone didn't go home after he did what he did. Delilah is alone. She has been notified by her brother of the plan's success and dressed up in order to prepare for Edward's arrival. "Hey, Edward," she greets the older boy. "Is there something?" The ebony puts on a very convincing act, pretending that she haven't the faintest idea of what is going on right now. Her face shows concern which looks remarkably real. Even someone who knows girls well would be deceived by it, and Edward knows so little about girls.

He just falls into her arms and start to sob. Having Edward in her arms makes Delilah experience a small orgasm and she quickly bites down on her lower lip to hide it. Fortunately she has a lot of experience masturbating silently and can keep quiet during a climax. "Cherry cheated on me," he says, making her gasp in a fake way. But he is too dense to know that the gasp is fake. "That's not even the worst part. I know Tyrone is your brother and don't want to tell you this, but she cheated on me with him. He was fucking her right there in the middle of my living room when I walked in."

Delilah gasps for the second time and also silently praises herself for her good performance. She strokes his hair and hugs him tightly, letting him rest his crying face on her shoulder. "Shhh, it's okay," she tells Edward. "I'm so sorry my asshole of a brother did that to you. You deserve so much better." Then she says "Would you like some more of the cucumber with your meal? I can go and cook for you right now." He nods and she smiles before heading off to the kitchen, while Edward sits down on the couch in her bedroom.

Once he is gone, she decides to use the insides of her ass to marinate Edward's cucumber. She slides a new cucumber past her asshole and up deep into her ass. Keeping it there for a few minutes, Delilah then removes the cucumber, which now tastes like her hot ass, given where it's just been. Then the girl cooks with it and prepares the meal for the love of her life. In just twenty minutes, she's for the dish ready for him and calls him to come join her in the living room, where they can eat together. It is making her smile to think about what is going to happen soon.

She watches him eat the cucumber that has been inside her ass and smiles to herself. Edward doesn't notice this as he is too busy eating and giving Delilah compliments on her excellent cooking skills, not knowing that he is tasting her ass right now. "Do you really like how it tastes that much, Edward?" she asks him playfully, a mischievous little grin on her perfect face. She feels so cheeky asking him this, as he is being unknowingly polluted by her nasty ass. This is so wonderful, she thinks.

"A lot, Delilah. The cucumber tastes really amazing! What did you marinate it with?" Edward asks her curiously. He is confused by her snickering but then keeps on eating it, unaware that the food he is shoveling into his mouth was inside the black girl's ass mere minutes ago. Seeing this turns her on so much and she almost couldn't stop herself from touching her pussy, right in front of the shy, innocent boy. Then she gets another brilliant idea, one that brings a massive shit eating grin to her pretty face. This will definitely be really fun, she thinks to herself.

"Oh, nothing. Just my secret ingredient which only I have," she says and gets up on her feet. Then she yanks her red booty shorts down. "By the way, I really need to pee but the thing is my toilet has a blockage problem right now. Can I use your mouth as the toilet and piss in it instead please?" Both her words and the sight astonished Edward. He is faced with a very hairy cunt. Delilah has grown a large, wild bush above her vagina. It looks so hot and he finds his cock getting very hard. Unknown to him, she has gone through his phone and saw all the searches on hairy pussy.

"I'm n n not so sure," he stutters like he does whenever he is feeling extremely nervous. "I mean, I never drank any piss before." That feels really weird to get out of his mouth but Edward is still feeling disoriented by what is going on, and has no idea how to handle this. Delilah is walking towards him, her very hairy pussy dripping with arousal. "Could you maybe use the toilet in your brother's room?" He doesn't say that bastard's name since he is still feeling angry at the back stabbing, traitorous son of a bitch. He'll be for a long time.

"I don't want to use his because he will get mad. Please, I really need to piss," she whines with an adorable expression on her gorgeous face. He looks at the tall black girl and sighs, before nodding and lying on his back. Then he opens his mouth, waiting for her to pee. She gleefully starts pissing into Edward's mouth. Her stream of warm urine splashes into the inside of his mouth almost violently. It tastes very putrid to him. But somehow, feeling the salty liquid burning the back of his throat as he swallows it down is making Edward harder than he's ever been. She also directs the jet of piss onto Edward's cheeks, soiling him with her hot urine.

Delilah keeps peeing inside the boy's mouth and on his face. She makes him gulp down more and more mouthfuls of it before finally stopping. "I feel like a slut right now," Edward mutters before slapping a hand over his mouth, his cheeks bright red. This makes the ebony athlete giggle in a very cute way. "Well it's true. I just let you pee in my mouth. If that doesn't make me slutty then I don't know what would." It just feels right when he says something like that. She giggles more and then helps him up to his feet, but not before mashing his face against her cunt.

"If you really want to be slutty, then use your tongue as toilet paper and clean up for me," she tells the cute boy. He just blushes and licks up the remain of her salty piss. The boy is starting to find the taste of her pee not so bad. It arouses him, not because of the taste but because of the taboo nature. He enjoys being defiled by her and finds himself thinking about asking her to pee in his mouth again. No, he can't be this much of a slut, not so soon after a break up. But he wants to be slutty so bad.

"I can be your slut if you go out with me," he whispers. "But we'll have to take it kind of slow, since I'm no ready for much yet. I did just break up with my ex today, after all." She doesn't say another word and only wraps her arms around him tightly, embracing the boy she has always loved. Yes, he's started to fall into her trap now. "We can start dating if you want to be with me." Of course I want to be with you, Delilah thinks to herself. This is what she's been wanting for four years now. Four goddamn years of her life she's been wanting Edward.

"We can take it slow, baby," she lies to him. She has no intention of taking this slow. But he doesn't have to know that yet. Soon Delilah would be upping her game and seducing him more. She saw how hard he got from drinking her piss and knows that it is the key. Delilah will have to use her piss to seduce him into being hers. She can do it. Cherry's already no longer with him and Tyrone has betrayed Edward, so that means she is now the only confidante he has. She will exploit that and use it to her advantage.

Author's Note : Thoughts on Edward's slow submission?

12