Blacking Her Brother's Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
She makes him addicted to black pussy.
6k words
4.23
19.7k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Edward is still feeling a bit unsure about what happened. He blushes to himself as he thinks about how he drank a girl's piss, and not just any girl but Delilah, who he has always seen as a little sister. Of course, that was partly because she is the little sister of his best friend, or rather, his former best friend. But the very taboo nature of the act is what aroused him so much. God, he was so fucking hard at the disrespect when she urinated in his mouth and down his throat, as if he is just an object and not a human being her equal.

Delilah pissing in his mouth made him forget about Cherry almost instantly. The boy finds himself stroking his cock while thinking about the taste of her piss. It makes him swollen rapidly and he gasps. Edward's dick is on fire and it's only a few minutes until he cums. After that, he quickly wipes it all away and puts on his underwear and pants. He has a date with Delilah and doesn't want to be late. She made him see her in a whole new light yesterday and he wants to get to know her more in a different way than he used to.

The boy goes over to meet Delilah at her house in the afternoon, when he knows that Tyrone would be outside with his friends and playing basketball. When he gets there, she opens the door for him and greets him with a little kiss on the tip of his nose. "Hi, baby," she says to him, then eyes the tent in his pants. Licking her lips, she asks "Are you hiding a weapon in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" Her words have the gentle teasing tone which he only now realizes is meant to be seductive. It only makes him feel more nervous.

Edward blushes madly, looking away with shyness on his little face. "Okay, I'm very turned on from seeing you," he admits, smiling coquettishly. Delilah brightens up and kisses him again, and her lips taste so sweet. Her chocolate skin is slightly flushed with desire and she grapples with the urge drag him into her bedroom, throw him on the bed and fuck his brains out. She wants to rape him so bad but is worried that he might not react well to it. No, she will have to slowly seduce him and guide him on the path to becoming her fuck toy.

The two youngsters then get into her car and she drives them to the mall together. She glances over at him and is happy to see him blush when her gaze lands on his face. When they arrive, she parks her car and then gets out of it, with him following close by. Edward is still in disbelief. He is actually on a date with Delilah, the cute, spunky girl that he has always seen as a little sister. He supposed he can't see her as a sister anymore after she pissed in his mouth yesterday. Just thinking about that is making him hard under the table.

Delilah noticed him squirming about and smirks. "Are you hard right now?"she asks him. He shyly nods, making her grin even wider. "You really are starting to act like a little slut, getting hard here in public. I bet you want to take your pants off and give me a show, jerking off in front of everyone don't you?" Again the shy boy nods, his face now entirely suffused in redness. This conversation is embarrassing yet also turning him on at the same time, which is something only Delilah has ever been able to do.

"I'm not that slutty!" he protests with a blushing face, looking so small right now that she just wants to cuddle with him and never let him go. God, Delilah loves him so much. Soon Edward will be between her legs, thrusting into her. The rugby star is very sure of it. "I am kind of a slut since I drank your urine but you know, I'm not slutty enough to jerk off in public. Not yet, anyway. Maybe you could bring out more of my innate sluttiness." He then orders the food and so does she, with the waitress quirking her eyebrows at then, clearly having overheard their conversation.

After their meal is over, Delilah takes him shopping and he eagerly waits for her in the various stores. He blushes each time she introduces him to people as her boyfriend, but doesn't deny it. Edward might as well get used to the fact that he belongs to her. There is no use trying to deny it. From the moment he first tasted her piss yesterday the boy just couldn't stop thinking about her. She is perfect in every way and he finds that he is no longer upset at Cherry for cheating on him, since he is now with someone better.

When the two of them are back at her place, she tells him "Thanks for being with me, cutie. I had a really great time. Want to have some milk?" He nods and she pours a glass, as he settles down on the couch. They watch a Netflix series together and cuddle, and Delilah takes this opportunity to cup his balls under the blankets. Edward flushes and tries to move away, not feeling ready yet, but she holds him. "Your balls are mine. I can touch them whenever I want," she mutters, and he goes red in the cheeks.

"Okay," he squeaks out, giving her the ownership of his body. He has no idea that the younger girl has been waiting for this moment for a very long time and naively assumes that her feelings for him have only recently arisen, after he happened to get cheated on. Edward has no way of knowing that she was the mastermind who carefully engineered his cuckolding and break up, so that he would fall right into her waiting arms, and she can be the hero who is there for him when he is down. She is far more cunning than anyone could think.

The girl suddenly feels the need to piss and gets up from her seat on the couch. He looks at her, confused. "Where are you going, baby?" he asks her, wanting to keep cuddling with her. Edward is already missing the warmth of her body and feels kind of pathetic about it but what can he do? She's wrapped him around her little finger and hasn't even fucked him yet. When she fucks him, he'd become completely dependent on her. She'd make sure of that once they lose their virginities to each other.

Delilah looks at him fondly and strokes his hair, pure adoration in her eyes. He looks so cute sitting there and looking at her like that. It makes her want to sit next to him and let him hold her in his arms all day long, but she really need to go right now. "I have to pee," she says to him. "Just keep on watching the TV, okay? No need to wait." She then turns to walk towards the bathroom, then stops, thinking about how he might react to this. She waits, wanting to see what he will do next as she stands there and gives him a perfect view of her ass, clad in a pair of booty shorts.

"My mouth is your toilet," Edward says before he could stop himself. Delilah pauses mid stride, turning back to look at him, surprised that her plan worked. She has been hoping to slowly turn him into her little whore but didn't expect it to be so easy. "I can let you piss in my mouth again, so you don't have to leave the room. And the taste of your pee is really great too," he says the last part shyly, almost unable to believe he is admitting it out loud. It feels good to be able to say it though, and he doesn't have any regret.

"Lie down on your back, slut," she tells him. He quickly obeys her and assumes the position, with his mouth hanging open. She squats slightly over his head and urinates inside Edward's mouth. Delilah pisses into the mouth of the love of her life for many seconds and is delighted to see the tent forming in his pants from the way she is degrading him. Then she redirects the stream of her warm pee, making the liquid splash onto the boy's hair and drenching it. She pees on Edward's hair and then his cheeks for a few moments, before going back to his mouth.

"I don't just feel like a slut now. I know I am a slut after doing that twice," he says to her after she's done pissing in his mouth. He could still taste the hot, salty liquid on his tongue. "But I'm only a slut for you, Delilah. Only you can make me act this slutty." He bats his eyelashes at her teasingly and Delilah giggles before sitting on his face, so he can lick her clean with his tongue. She then gets up once more to find him tissues to wipe his face. "No, I want to keep your piss all over my face like this. You marked me with your scent, baby. Now everyone will know that I'm yours."

"I love how much of a whore you are for me, baby," she whispers, kissing him on the lips. "You will always be my little slut." The two of them watch TV on the couch together and cuddle. They share the blanket and she groped him under it again at some intervals, but doesn't constantly grab it like she really wants to. She is worried he'd freak out and think she is taking it too fast. He did say he want to take it slow, after all. Getting him to drink her piss twice is more than good enough for now.

At the end of an episode, he finally gets up and tells her that he has to leave. Both of them are reluctant to part but Edward really has to go home to have dinner with his parents. Plus, he does not want to still be here when Tyrone comes home after hooking up with some random girl off Tinder. He might be glad to be with Delilah now, but he is still mad at his former friend for the act of betrayal and unwilling to become friends with the bastard again. At least, not any time soon, if not ever. He will have to learn to tolerate him for his new love's sake but that is it.

Edward's mom is quite surprised to see him looking so happy. All Chloe knows is that his girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend, so it makes her feel very confused to see her son looking cheerful. "Hey, sweetie. Why are you smiling like that? Didn't Cherry just cheat on you with Tyrone?" Chloe asks him with a curious look her face. He only smiles more and sits down on the couch with an exuberant smile and sets his hands behind the back of his head, propping it up as he leans into the back of the couch. Oh, Edward is just feeling so happy right now.

"I don't care about her anymore, mom. I belong to Delilah now," he says and smiles in a dreamy sort of way, and his mother raises her eyebrows. So that girl knows what she is doing, she thinks to herself, looking at the over the moon expression on Edward's face. Edward then gets up. "I'm gonna go call her in my room now. I'll be back for dinner really soon, okay? Love you mom," he says and pecks her on the cheek as he leaves the living room, heading to his own bedroom. There, he shuts the door and calls Delilah to talk to her. He can't stop thinking about her for a second.

....

Edward is in heaven right now. His new girlfriend is squeezing his ass and sticking her tongue into his mouth. She is locking lips with him, biting down on his lower one gently and nibbling at it to give him sweet pain that only makes his manhood engorge. Delilah smirks as she can feel the tip of his erection pressing into the gap between her muscular thighs. The ebony bends her powerful legs slightly, allowing him to fuck the space between them, rubbing himself on her in a pathetic attempt to get off. Her hands continue to grope his buttocks even as he slips his tool between her scissoring thick thighs.

Her tongue ferociously attacks his as she sucks his lips into her mouth and ravages him, a hungry lioness preying on its helpless victim. Edward could do nothing but stand there with the most sensitive part of his body trapped in the valley between her legs. "Tell me what you are, baby," she says to him as she rubs her thighs all over his cock. "I want to hear you say it." Her powerful thighs pump him and squeeze, forming a vice like grip as they clamp around the hard on, showing no mercy for the much weaker, smaller boy at all.

"I'm a slut, baby. Your slut! Aaaah, I'm your whore, Delilah. Abuse me," he begs her in a whorish tone, his face showing the incredible pleasure that he is experiencing. She grins and keeps his penis sandwiched between her thick thighs, driving them back and forth and squeezing them around his tool to give Edward some more friction. "Treat me like the horny slut that I am," he begs, wanting to be used like a sex toy. It's surprising how good a normally shy boy like Edward can be at objectifying himself for a girl he is into. He moans like a whore as she keeps on pumping him with her strong legs.

She keeps on using her thighs to jerk him and drive them back and forth as she takes her shirt off, making the boy salivate. Her breasts may be relatively flat but she more than makes up for it with her toned body. Delilah's solid abs makes him even harder between her legs as she squeezes him. "You're so ripped," Edward tells her as he places his palms on it. "I love your six pack." She grins at him and clamps down on his prick mercilessly, as though she is trying to crush it between her thighs.

Her thighs finally push him over the edge and Edward cums all over them, soaking her legs in his jizz. "Clean up after yourself, whore," she orders him. Edward gets down on his knees. He kisses from her knees along the inside of her thighs and up to the hemline of her booty shorts. She sighs in bliss as the love of her life presses kisses all over her powerful thighs. He licks up his own cum and sucks it, eating the semen he sprayed all over her legs with gusto. "Good job. How slutty do you feel right now?"

"I am always your slut, Delilah. I feel slutty whenever I'm around you and no one else," he tells her. She smiles and makes him get up to his feet, before she drops down to her knees and wraps her fingers around his shaft. Delilah then starts stroking it. "Baby, could you let me rest for a bit first?" he asks but she shakes her head. "Okay, you can do it now. I'm all yours." He knows he has to let her do what she wants because she owns him. She has owned him since the moment her piss first entered his mouth.

Suddenly, Delilah catches him off guard by slipping his dick inside her mouth. She slides her lips to the base of it and bobs her head back and forth. The feeling of his cock in her mouth is turning her on and she rubs her wet cunt through her shorts, getting off to this. The girl sucks him hard and blows Edward, giving a very sloppy blowjob. He moans from how good it feels. The inside of her mouth is so warm and he thrusts into it subconsciously, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, his mouth hanging open.

Eventually, the dorky boy cries out "I'm cumming!" She quickly sucks hard and lets Edward fire the first rope into her mouth before withdrawing the cock and jerking it, aiming the rest onto her head. He blasts her forehead with his thick cream. The boy's prick spasms in her hand as she makes him cum on her cheeks too, his seed splattering against first her right one then the left. Edward also releases strands on her nose and then the lips, until a really good part of Delilah's face is covered in Edward's cum. "I think I feel a bit tired after two orgasms. Give me something to drink?"

She makes him lie down on the floor and then quickly pees into his waiting mouth. Her piss sloshes about inside Edward's mouth and her pussy is now throbbing as she watches him eagerly swallows it. It is becoming something they can both get used to now. Once she is down peeing, the tall black girl squats down and sits on his face. She presses her cunt onto his lips and he quickly gives her head, licking her and sucking her clit. When she lifts herself up to let him get some air, he says "I want you to use me. I am your slut and my only purpose in life is for you to use me, baby."

It works. His words set her off and when her clitoris is back in his mouth, he only has to suck for another minute before Delilah violently climaxes. She squirts into his mouth and on his face, and he has never been happier before in his entire life. The two of them lie on the couch together in the afterglow of their wonderful experience. They share the blanket for a while until Edward has to go back to his own place. She gives him a little kiss before he goes and he blushes again, delighting her.

As he is about to leave the house, the boy runs into Tyrone, who is just back from a run. "Oh, hi," Tyrone says to him awkwardly. Edward glares at him. "Listen, can I please talk to you about something? It's pretty important." He looks around nervously, afraid that his sister might be nearby. Fortunately, she is still in the living room and too far away to hear what he is about to say. The muscular boy has never looked this fidgety before. Clearly, he is feeling very distressed about what he's going to say.

"I'll admit I was very mad at you after you stole my first girlfriend," Edward says to him, making him flinch. He has started feeling very guilty about what he did, and for good reason. Edward is the closest friend he's ever had, and he just betrayed him so callously. Granted, it wasn't out of malice, but it was still a betrayal. "But after breaking up with Cherry, I got closer to Delilah and now we are together. So it wasn't really all bad, since now I'm with someone who really cares about me, and who I now like very much."

Tyrone winces. "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about," he says to his surprised friend. "Look, the last thing I want is to sound like I'm trying to shirk my responsibility for making your ex cheat on you, so please just let me say it now. I'm sorry I fucked her while she was with you. I really am. But it was Delilah's idea." He pauses as the other boy stares at him, puzzled by his words. "My little sister was the one who asked me to steal her away from you, but I still did it, so we share blame."

Edward looks at him like he has grown a second head. "Hold on a second," he says. "Delilah has been nothing but supportive. She helped me through this very difficult time and was there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on, and you are accusing her of betraying me? You were the one who did that!" Edward shakes his head with a sigh. "I'm very disappointed in you, Tyrone. I never thought you would betray both me and your sister like this. What the hell would she gain from me losing my girlfriend anyway?"

He only realizes a split second before Tyrone sighs. "She'd gain your dick and eventually your heart, man! Delilah is a very clever girl. She knew that with if your then girlfriend cheated and did it with me, she'd be the only you can go to for support. Then she'd be able to manipulate your feelings and portray herself as the hero who swoops in when you are weak and helps you to become stronger. She asked me to do what I did so she could have you for herself, man." He looks very sheepish at the end of the confession.

It's still hard for him to believe all of this though. There is still one issue on his mind. Edward asks "So there is a reason for Delilah to come up with this plan but why did you agree to take part in it?" Tyrone looks embarrassed after being asked the question and starts to scratch the back of his neck, looking a lot more nervous than he ever did in his entire life. "And why are you telling me this now? Has your conscience caught up with you or something? Did it haunt your dreams and make you unable to sleep?"

His former friend rubs the nape of his neck awkwardly again. "I wanted to help my little sister get laid," he admits, stunning Edward with the blunt reply. "I know that sounds a little weird but I love her. She is my little sister and I want her to be happy, so if helping her get fucked by the guy she wants will do that, then I'll help her however I can. I'm sorry man, but my sister has been after your dick even before she asked me to do that and I just wanted her to be happy. I confessed now because I couldn't lie to you any longer."

This makes Edward sigh. "Well, even though you seduced her, Cherry still decides to go along with it and cheat on me, so she doesn't deserve me anyway," he says. "If Delilah wants me enough to come up with something like that, then that only proves her feelings are really strong. I'm going to still date her. Don't tell you that you told me though. I will talk to her about this when I'm ready to. Okay?" He knows that he is making a crazy decision but he can't think of anything else but being with her now, even after hearing of what Delilah did.

12