Blacking Her Brother's Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I gotta say I'm impressed with her work. My little sister really got you pussywhipped hasn't she?" Tyrone asks then winces at how his own question sounds. Edward winces too but then he nods, making Tyrone chuckle. "Just keep her happy, will you? I'm going to go get a shower now." He then walks up to his own room while Edward leaves and heads back to his own house, where he intends to sit down and read for a good while before joining his mom and dad for dinner. It's all he really does, other than being a whore for Delilah, which is a fairly new part of his life.

He tries to focus on Frank Herbert's Dune but couldn't get past ten pages before thinking about Delilah again. It doesn't matter what she did to get him. He is hers now and that will never, ever change.

.....

Edward has a lot to think about that night. He knows that what Delilah did was messed up. She manipulated him by getting his now ex to cheat with his then best friend and the made herself the hero who's there for him at his hour of need. But he can't deny that there is something romantic about her wanting him enough to do all that. Plus, he is now pussywhipped. He doesn't even see any point in trying to deny that, since it is a cold, hard truth. She didn't even fuck him yet. All she had to do was piss in his mouth, jerk him off and then give him a blowjob.

Thinking about all that makes him get hard and he quickly masturbates in the toilet. Once finished, the boy cleans up and gets into bed. That night he smiles as he thinks about how he might let her deflower him one day. He was on the fence about doing with Cherry since she used to joke about poking holes in condoms, and of course she ended up banging his best friend, so he hasn't gotten his cherry popped yet. Delilah is also a virgin as she saved herself for him. The boy falls asleep with a happy grin on his face, glad to have someone love him so much.

The next morning Edward wakes up with a bright smile on his face. When his mother asks him what's up, he only tells her "I think I might be falling in love with Delilah." Chloe smiles at that and so does the boy's father, who grins at him. Peter is very glad that his son is recovering well from being cheated on. Neither he nor his wife know that it was actually Delilah who orchestrated the whole thing, and they aren't going to find out. It will only make the two upset on his behalf when he is not even angry at her himself.

"That's great, honey. The girl has been in love with you for ages now. Me and her mom even wagered on how long it will take before she can get you to, you know, reciprocate," Chloe says to her astonished son. Looking at her equally shocked husband, the now middle aged woman asks "What? It's just a harmless little bet. We all knew he would end up with her, didn't we?" Edward knows his mother could be a wild woman from how loud she makes his father scream, but didn't expect this type of craziness from her at all, and neither did his dad.

After breakfast, he sits back down in his own room and looks up the reading list for his next semester. Then the boy decides to go over to Delilah's place to see her and take her to the cinema, if she has the time for it today. He wants to spend time with her a lot and grabs his wallet, making sure there is enough money for movie tickets. Edward then leaves his house and goes straight over to Delilah's, all while thinking about nothing except her. She really has been on his mind a lot lately, Edward muses.

Once he is there, he gives Delilah a big hug at the door before she takes him in. "Hey, baby," she says. "Why don't you wait while I make us some lunch?" He nods and sits down on the couch, and waits as she cooks. The boy watches a rugby match, thinking about how the fact that Delilah plays the sport is the only reason he is interested in it. At least at the beginning. Now he doesn't find it as boring as he used to anymore. Of course, he'd still rather read but there is nothing wrong with watching some sport once in a while.

"Hey, can we talk about something for a second?" she asks him from inside the kitchen. Edward's turns around and nods. "I ran out of milk. There's also no orange juice, coffee beans or tea left. You can drink just still water, of course. But maybe you'd rather have my piss to drink with your lunch?" His cock jumps up immediately and his face goes red, flushed with arousal. "I bet you are really hard now, are you? What are you going to drink with your lunch, baby? Water or my piss? It's your choice."

"Your piss, of course," Edward says to her shyly. Delilah smirks then removes her shorts, revealing her hairy cunt to him. Setting the glass down on the floor between her feet, the girl squats down and then urinates into it, filling it up with her pee. Then she places it on the table in the living room and goes back to cooking some more, before finally finishing the meal. She brings both of their plates over to the table and sets them down at both her place and his. It looks as good as usual, which is to say really great.

With a cheeky little smile on his face, Edward gulps down a lot of Delilah's piss from the glass then licks his lips. "This drink tastes perfect," he says to her, his erection throbbing wildly in his pants. Her piss is an aphrodisiac for him now. He has never been this hard in his entire life. She could tell that he is aroused from how his pupils are now dilated and slips a hand between his legs, cupping the boy's balls. Edward grows even redder in the cheeks than before and she giggles mirthfully at this cute reaction. She loves teasing him so fucking much. It's just too fun.

The girl squeezes them firmly, telling him "You're horny right now. Drinking my piss got you really hard and you want to fuck me. Baby, you are going to fuck me on the couch. You are a slutty boy and this is what slutty boys do. They fuck their girlfriends whenever their girlfriends order them to. I'm ordering you to fuck me." She then walks over to her couch and lies down on it. The black teen did not put her shorts back on after taking it off and he can see how wet her hairy cunt is. It is soaked with her desire.

He wants to resist and wait a few more days since they just got together, but the sight of her beautiful black pussy is just too much. The shy boy walks up to his ebony girlfriend. Caressing her chocolate skin, he takes his own pants and boxers off, and then grasps his five inches cock. Pressing the tip against her orifice, he gently penetrates her. It feels so warm inside and he moans in shock at how wonderful sex feels. She hisses out in victory, having managed to get the boy she loves to fuck her.

"Yes, that's it, my slutty boyfriend," she moans as he starts moving. It really is not about pleasure for her as much as about power. She loves being able to control this innocent boy and make him fuck her when he wanted to wait. The act of seduction that led to this moment has been the hottest moment for her. But she still enjoys it a lot as her cute white boyfriend fucks her black pussy. "You're just a piece of meat for me right now, white boy. Fuck me harder, you slut." Her words make him throb inside her and she can feel it through her inner walls.

"I'm just a white slut for your black pussy," he cries out as he hammers into her, driving his pole inside Delilah and withdrawing it, only to pound her again and again. The friction feels amazing, far better than even her blowjob did. He keeps on drilling the black girl's tight snatch harder and faster. "Make me your whore, baby," Edward moans. He cries out in a very slutty tone as she drives upwards with her hips and grips his cock tightly. Squeezing him hard, she uses her vagina to pump him and make him scream. The pleasure is nothing short of otherworldly.

Their groins slap together violently as the slutty white boy gives himself to his superior black girlfriend and accepts his place as her sex toy. "I want you to cum inside me," she orders Edward, fucking up hard and locking her ankles on the small of his back. Her powerful legs clamp around his torso and keeps him trapped there, making him unable to do anything but fuck Delilah to her heart's content. "Come on, slut. Show me how slutty you are and fuck me hard. Fuck me harder, you dumb, bimbo whore." Being demeaned by her words makes him harder than he has ever been and he ruts into her like a bitch in heat.

He soon screams and begins to pump his cum inside her hole, filling it up with his warm semen. She smirks up at him in victory as she feels his hot seed entering her cunt. "Wonderful," the girl remarks, making him get up and then flipping over, getting on all fours. "Now fuck my ass, you white slut. You can use my pussy juices as lube." Edward nods. He slowly enters Delilah from behind. The white boy starts fucking her doggy style and she says "Pull my hair too." Being an ever so obedient boyfriend, he wraps her long hair around his fist and pulls it.

He nails her hard and screws the black girl like she wants, impaling her ass and kissing the back of her neck. "You like that, baby? Do you like how your slut is fucking you? That's all I am. Just a slut for you, Delilah. Just your little white slut," he says to his girlfriend as he fucks her with his slutty white cock. Objectifying himself is turning Edward on just as much as it does for Delilah and he starts to throb more and more inside her muscular buttocks. She is so fucking tight that it starts to hurt, but it is the best kind of pain possible.

"That's it my little whore. Fuck me with that slutty dick. I want your slutty cum inside me," she moans louder than she did. He could see her fingering herself as she slams her full ass back at his hips and spears herself with his shaft. "I'm going to use you like the slut you are. When we get married I'm going to wake you up by pissing on your face." Hearing that only makes Edward more horny and he is now a bitch in heat, fucking her with all his strength and thinking of nothing but giving her his cum.

Finally he erupts and sprays his seed into her bowels, quickly filling up the black booty with his warm cum. She smiles in bliss as her boyfriend's semen leaks out of both her pussy and asshole at the same time. Then Delilah gets on the floor, kneeling in front of him. She grabs his still hard cock and strokes it, jacking him off gently. The girl kisses the tip of the cock and licks it, using her fist to stimulate him. She is being tender with him since he is sensitive after she made him fuck her twice, not wanting to bruise his raw cock more.

Her hands manage to coax a third load out and he blasts her face with ropes of his semen. Edward cums really hard, firing jets of his jizz, first onto the girl's forehead and then on her cheeks. She smiles through it all, looking really happy with herself as she makes him cum for the third time of the session, and this time on her beautiful face too. Her face is soon glazed in his ejaculate and she has never looked happier in her entire life. "Look at how much you cummed, my pretty slut. You are such a whore to let me have your cock and cum so easily. But it's okay. I still love you."

"I love you too, Delilah," Edward says to her with a shy smile. She has never grinned more before in her entire life.

Author's Notes : Delilah is brilliant, isn't she?

12