All Comments on 'Blacking Her Brother's Friend Ch. 02'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read some stories of yours by now. And while the basic idea (the bad girl always gets the boy) is nice and something I can relate to, I wonder if the stories are too much alike. While the characters might represent your fantasies or personal experiences well, I think the stories could benefit from a bit of variation. It seems like the girl that gets the guy is basically the same character in all the stories; each stories protagonist has the same kinks, and introduces them into the relationship within the first few days, even their piss tastes the same! I suggest you try a bit more variety. Maybe have a female protagonist that doesn't like the smell of piss that much, so she won't piss all over the boy's face on the couch (she can still piss in his mouth, but would order him to swallow every drop of it). Maybe have her piss taste bitter instead of salty. Maybe have her have slightly different preferences in sex positions (reverse cowgirl or whatever, makes for a great using-him-for-pleasure position if she just wants to feel the dick, not even looking at the guy). Maybe have her coming more often than him. Maybe have a male protagonist with a large dick, etc.

And maybe vary the age and situation a bit. Those "x years later" paragraphs in some of your stories could be a starting point. Maybe have two of them, and make them longer. That might be a way to show further development of the relationship. Since you like three-part stories, maybe try one where the setting of the first part is something like you previous stories, and in the last part the protagonists from the first part are that parent couple that already appears in many of your stories?

I hope you don't mind the suggestions. After all these are your stories, and I have no idea if I would be good at writing fiction (and English isn't my first language either), and am too busy with other parts of my life to try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super.....Expecting more ass worship and more domination in coming episodes

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

if I was a girl I wouldn't care about a guy's size unlike others who cares about looks or dick szie and guys with muscles and being skinny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous