Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening his laptop, he saw a few messages and responded to them as he looked up quickly to see Beth standing next to him with a tray of food. "Can I sit with you?"

"Sure...sit. I didn't expect to see you until class."

Beth quickly sat across from him smiling. "I hoped you liked what I sent you."

Caleb recalled the picture of her in a bra and that smile she gave in the picture. It immediately stirred a sense of erotic lust in him. He wondered if she wanted to meet again tomorrow as he let his mind drift to the events of last night.

"Yes...yes I did. Wow, it was hot," Caleb admitted, knowing he was honest and that there was no lie in his statement.

"I am glad. I was scared you wouldn't like it."

"Why?"

"You know why," Beth answered quietly, turning her head side to side as to look to see if some-one was close enough to hear her.

He smiled at her as to dismiss her fears. "Ohhh that. Well, I thought it was hot and if you want to send more you can."

Beth gave a big smile in return. "You want to fool around after class today?"

Caleb let his mind go in a flurry as she brought up about doing sexual things. He didn't have anything else to do, and Paige was in school and at work after. His mind immediately went to what it was going to feel like. A taboo feeling came over him as the urge to touch her again cam over him.

"Yeah, okay. My house? There is nobody home at my place until late tonight." Caleb knew his father was working late into the night and his mother was gone on business.

"Good," Beth answered with a crooked smile that quickly turned into a bigger one.

Caleb closed his laptop and then looked at her. Her top was tight and accentuated her chest as her skirt left nothing to the imagination. She looked like a cute schoolgirl, but he knew she had something tucked away, and that secret made him feel power but also concern now.

Beth rambled on about school and her next class and Caleb offered support and guidance of how to pass. She listened closely, smiling often as he felt at ease with her enough to ask questions about what she was majoring in. He wanted to delve into her past but felt the present was safer.

Caleb left the cafeteria feeling closer to Beth and more open to her. He knew if she asked a question about his relationship with Paige he would tell her. She opened up about wanting to desperately move away and he even told her other colleges to go to.

In class, he felt her leg against his and every so often would feel her hand rub his arm, shoulder and once his leg. Thinking it was just to get him warmed up, he grazed her shoulder only to see her turn quickly and smile wide. The urge to do it again came to him, but he could tell people would have noticed.

The class ended and he rushed home. He had a little over an hour before Beth showed up and he knew a shower was mandatory. His mind rushed with the thought of her sliding her dick in his ass and how amazing it felt last time. As his mind focused on being fucked, he thought about jerking her off and how erotic it was to feel her shoot off in his hand.

As his mind filled with sexual ideas and memories, he also felt his erection come on. The excitement of what was to come made his heart race as he debated jerking off quickly or waiting. He kept the towel on and trimmed and primped his body, shaving his face and chest hoping Beth would enjoy it even more.

When the doorbell rang a fear came to him that the neighbors would see a girl that was not Paige being let in. It was a small town that gossiped about everything and this would be the talk of the town for a year. Not wanting her to wait outside for fear someone would see, he ran to the door opening it and pulling her in as gently as he could.

Beth gave a weird confused look. "What's wrong?"

Caleb noticed she was wearing leggings and a very tight top and had changed herself. "Don't want people to see us."

"Ohhh that. At least it's a girlfriend thing and not the other thing," Beth commented as she walked further in.

"Ohhh that. They wouldn't know it's another thing though. I never said a word nor would I," Caleb said, knowing it was because she was a trans girl and also knowing that he kept her secret and would until the day he died.

Beth gave a small smile and then put her hand on his chest. "I know...I know. I am just playing with you. I see you're ready to fool around."

"I am. Let's go upstairs."

Beth moved her hand and gave a big smile. "Mmmm yes...lead the way."

Leading her upstairs, he got into his room and turned to see Beth behind him with a grin on her face. He gave her a confused look and she replied quickly. "You ass looks cute walking up the stairs."

"You looked."

"Of course, I looked. You have a cute butt," Beth commented as she walked further in the room and stood by the bed.

"Same as before?"

"Sit on the bed. I want to suck on you for a little."

Caleb walked over to the bed already feeling the excitement in his heart that he was going to experience a grand orgasm and that Beth was the facilitator of pleasure. Her cute smile as she knelt at the foot of the bed made him feel that she was the most beautiful thing.

He sat on the bed and felt her hands push his away, taking control and then removing the towel herself. His limp member was in front of her, waiting to be touched and pleased. Beth wasted no time in taking it her hand, flopping it from side to side before engulfing it in her mouth like it was candy.

"Mmmm...ohhhh yes," he moaned softly as he felt her lips around his shaft and then all the way down as she pressed nose against his waist. His softened member was easy to take now, al-lowing her to deep throat him.

The blood rushed fast as Beth moved her hand and her mouth along his shaft now. Spit covered his manhood as his erection quickly gained strength. Beth was only going down halfway now as she was no longer able to fit it entirely in her mouth now.

Beth moved up to his tip sucking on it hard quickly and then moved away letting his cock be free. "Stay on your back. I want to stroke you as I fuck you."

"Okay," Caleb answered, thinking that he was going to put his legs in the air but then wondered if it was going to feel different. He did see it in porn videos and now thought about how different it could be.

Beth pulled down her leggings letting him look at her slender girl dick as she was already excited. She then grabbed a condom ripping the wrapper and rolling it on her erection. With a bottle of lube in her hand, it was quickly opened, and she poured some on her fingers. He felt the cold, slippery lube on and around his puckered anus before she finished with putting lube on her condom covered member.

"Lift your legs in the air. If it hurts, I can stop."

Caleb did as instructed and lifted his legs in the air like he was aiming his rectum towards her. Beth in turn held on to his legs and aimed her erection towards his waiting asshole. He did not think it was going to go in easy, but her tip slipped in effortlessly and painlessly like his ass was expecting it.

"Ohhhhh God," he softly moaned, feeling the immense pressure in his rectum as her dickhead stretched him open to penetrate him.

She wasted no time in pushing further in as Caleb felt the pressure of her dick burrow further inside of him. There was no pain at all, only a full sensation and the blissful pleasure of his anal muscles being stimulated by a penis.

"Feel good?" Beth inquired as she pushed in and out slowly as he felt his ass muscles easily taking her dick.

"Yesss. Oh fuck yes," Caleb moaned loud as if to tell her he was ready for more.

Beth grabbed the bottle of lube and quickly popped the cap and drowned his tip and shaft with the slippery cold liquid. He was still hard, and his cock now glistened with the slippery lube. Her hand slid up and down his shaft and tip as to cover all the spots to prepare him for a lubricated hand-job.

She moved her hands with long sensual strokes, pressing her fingers in on his crown only to then to stroke downward simulating the most amazing feeling he ever felt. Not stopping, Beth began stroking up and down making sure her thumb pressed in on his tip each time. He felt all his nerves being stimulated in his cock as his ass then clenched hard on her embedded dick.

Beth did not stop thrusting home as he felt his ass gripping her shaft hard as his muscles in his body betrayed him and spasm from being bootlicked and stroked off. Caleb flailed his hand on his chest and then the bed, almost unable to take being fully stimulated.

"OHHH...OHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!" he cried out. His volume loud enough to let the whole house know he was in the beginning stages of a massive body wrenching orgasm.

Beth said nothing and kept stroking. Her lube covered hand moving up and down his now pulsing ready to explode shaft. His manhood was swelling and stiffened like steel as his eyes closed shut from the intensity. Still feeling her dick slide in and out of his anal passage, his ass muscles closed involuntarily on her shaft. It did no good as Beth continued to thrust in him, making her dick seem huge and adding to his already impending explosion.

"OHHHHHHH!!" he uttered in a loud groan as his orgasm was not to be held back anymore.

Caleb felt his orgasm overtake him as his whole body began to shake as if he was being electrocuted. He then felt the pleasure sensor in his brain being drowned as his member erupted. He felt the warmth of his own cum on his chest followed by another near his breastplate.

"Ohhhh damm. You came hard," Beth commented as she removed her hand but not her dick. She was still fully entrenched in his butt and keeping still.

"Ohhh God. That was the best," Caleb uttered, still feeling heavy knowing her hand and cock got him off.

Beth pulled out of his rectum and removed the condom. Caleb looked at her and then at her still hard thing. "I can jerk it for you."

"Let me, my hands are already covered in cum and lube," Beth answered, smiling as she applied some of his sperm from her hand to her shaft and tip.

"Do you want to cum on me?" Caleb asked, knowing that he was already covered in his own cum and it was only logical that she should cum on him too. He knew he was going to take a shower right after this, so it was not going to be all that bad.

Beth nodded as she began stroking faster. Caleb watched as her hand moved like lightning up and down her soft shaft. It moved with a sloppy, wet sound as his cum and the lube from his hand-job was generously covering her rod.

Beth's eyes were looking right at his softening dick and he could see her gaze at it like she wanted to suck it again. Still amazed by her stroking herself off, he said nothing but watched as she shuffled a bit closer. Caleb watched as the tip of her member was getting closer and closer to his own tip.

Not saying anything, Caleb felt her tip against his like their dicks were kissing. Beth was stroking fast from the base as he felt the rubbing sensation of their dick tips. He had no idea it could feel good either as he let it unfold more, feeling more pleasure as she was now rubbing her crown against his.

Beth pulled back a few inches as he looked at her face and then her dick. She was moaning softly and then he felt it. The first blast of warm cum hit his tip. It was erotic and sexual and then he felt another hit his shaft. She was covering his dick in her cum and all he could do was smile at her. A third weaker shot hit his sack as she stopped stroking and began to breath heavy.

"Did you cum good?" Caleb asked, not caring that his parts were covered in his and her cum, but only thinking that she needed to orgasm good like him.

"I...I did. Ohhh God...I liked doing it. I hope you didn't mind."

"I need to take a shower now though. I am covered."

Caleb got up and headed into the next room which was his private bathroom for his room. He left the door open and ran the water. He pulled out a towel and then quickly jumped in the shower. He closed the door just as he saw Beth approaching him as she was now in the bathroom too.

Caleb turned to fix the water direction so it would face his privates when the door opened. He looked directly at Beth as she was now in the shower with him.

Beth said nothing as she moved her face closer towards him and then planted her soft lips against his. Caleb felt his body go into shock as the nerve endings in his body all signaled at once like something profound was happening to his system. Her tongue was trying to gain access to his mouth and without thinking his mouth opened allowing her tongue to mingle with his.

Caleb moved his hands around her waist, feeling her warm skin to his touch as his tongue battled hers. Her hands were at his chest caressing him as they continued to keep their lips pressed hard against each other and their tongues dancing together.

The water covered his back, and only then did he turn slightly so her body could enjoy the relax-ing sensation of the warm shower water. Caleb felt his body go weak and his erection stand proud. His natural sexual drive was kicking in from the passionate kiss and he knew it. This was not a simple kiss he felt, but a kiss a person gives you when they want sex.

Minutes went by as Caleb could not bring himself to stop and Beth continued to moan like a girl in heat. The knowledge that a kiss alone could make her moan was giving his erection fuel to grow and throb now. It was only then did he realize that she was not his girlfriend and that he was cheating on Paige if he were to fuck her.

Caleb moved her away and he saw her face give a smile that could have melted steel as she looked at him. "We have to stop. I can't."

"I am sorry...I gotta go," Beth said in the most haunted soft way."

"Wait...wait...don't go," Caleb said as it had no effect as Beth was already out of the bathroom without even turning her head.

His eyes wandered to her cute ass watching it sway as she scooped up her clothes leaving his room while still nude wanting to leave fast. The sinking feeling that he fucked up came back as she was soon down the stairs and out of the house. He knew he broke her heart right then and there as he rejected her feelings.

His heart had a dropping sensation he had not felt since high school when he tried to blackmail her. He washed up quickly, falling on his bed thinking about Paige and what he should tell her, or if he should tell her. The guilt from doing everything with Beth now was crushing his thoughts and it felt like it was physically crushing him as well.

The night came on and Caleb decided not to even leave his bed. His heart felt like it was broken and that he was a failure. He loved Paige, but also knew that her mission trip to South America was more than he could bear. It was not a quick thought but a nagging one he knew had been rattling around in his brain awhile. Now he knew he needed to man up and tell her that time apart was needed.

Caleb called and Paige went into the conversation quickly about her trip which was two weeks away. Paige's voice seemed excited that she was going on this trip. He just remembered that they fought during the last time she went away although the last fight was over him not wanting to go.

Before Paige got too far into her conversation about her trip, Caleb spilled the beans. He knew the day was coming and with her trip coming up, it was just a matter of time. He loved her but felt that she wanted different things than he did. He told her that it was time that they should split up.

Like expected, it was a crying session and the guilt from breaking up with her got to him as well. Although no tears were spilt, the anxiety of breaking her heart was there. He knew it was for the best and that it was time, but it still hurt him that she was upset. There was no going back either like before and this breakup had to be permanent. He knew he had to tell her that even after the trip their relationship was over.

With Paige finally hanging up on him and his heart hurt, he decided to raid his father's scotch and take a few shots before trying to get some sleep. The incident with Beth was in his mind, but the breakup with Paige was now weighing on his conscious. The pain of the breakup was subsided, and the relief came to him knowing that she would be away and then realize that it was for the best.

Sleep came and the next day Caleb decided to skip college and spend the day in bed with his thoughts of what happened. The idea of finally leaving Paige was something he thought a lot about but doing it was not as easy as he thought. She was in his life for almost four years and now he knew it was over for good. The knowledge that Beth was the catalyst came to him, but he felt he messed things up with her too. The disappointing talk his father gave to him all the time played in his head about how he fucked things up.

The idea of running away from it all now came to him. Running from Paige, college and from Beth now looked like a good idea. A fresh start to life and to forget about everything he fucked up in his past. What college would he go to? Could he transfer after only taking one semester? What about money and a place to live? All the thoughts and questions rattled around in his mind like a puzzle. All he knew was that he fucked up things and he needed to move on.

Skipping Biology, he knew it was only one day he would miss and that he would get the information needed for the final exam. He figured he could show up for the final and leave without talking or even looking at Beth, hoping she wouldn't blow up on him in the room.

As he lay in bed for the second straight day watching television, he looked at the time and knew it was the end of Biology class and he missed two straight days of classes. Caleb knew in his heart that Paige was gone from his life and Beth was too. He knew he had purged himself of his longtime girlfriend and then messed things up with a transsexual that he was fooling around with.

Contemplating his actions with Beth seemed to be easier than he thought. He knew he was not gay and that he loved girls, but also loved fooling around with Beth. It was like she was different and that her penis was not that of a guys'; that it felt good doing what he did and there was nothing wrong about it. He knew his time with her was something to be remembered in a good way as the feelings and sensations of what he did was worth reliving it in his mind.

The weekend seemed like a good break from the stress and emotional hell that life was dishing out. Caleb grabbed his hiking boots and figured a day outdoors might clear his mind. He grabbed his phone and saw the message, wondering if it was Paige or Beth and then prayed it was neither of them.

"Did you fucking tell Paige?" Caleb read as Beth texted him.

He figured she knew about the breakup and then figured she thought it was about her. He knew it wasn't and decided to text back the truth. "No. We broke up because of her mission trip and other stuff."

"I am sorry. I thought it was over me. I really am sorry." Beth replied quickly.

"It's fine. I thought you were pissed at me. I am sorry for things ending the way they did." Caleb replied, feeling a lot of the guilt with Beth leaving him.

"Do you want to talk about it? I am home alone. You can come over and we could talk."

Caleb thought that either it was an invitation for sex or that she really did want to talk about what happened. His mind raced with the idea that he could still fool around with her and then switched over to how to handle her knowing she had feelings for him. He held the phone in his hand waiting to text and waiting for his brain to decide.

"I can come over." Caleb texted back, knowing that he did have feelings for her and decided he had to at least try with her. He knew kissing her got his blood flowing and that was a good sign there was something between them.