Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew where she lived and said he could come over now. Caleb was already dressed and decided to just head over there. In his mind, he figured he would talk to her and then go hiking with the possibility they could do something tomorrow or maybe later sometime that week. He knew not to expect anything, but then thought if she would give him a blowjob he would not turn it down but knew not to ask or even expect it.

Beth answered the door in a pair of loose pink sweat shorts and a very loose t-shirt that covered her ass and hid her small frame. She did have a bright smile on even though her hair was up and was wearing no makeup as if she just woke up.

Caleb stepped in returning her smile and wondered if he showed up too early. "Hey...I hope I didn't wake you up or was supposed to come later."

"No...no. I was just not planning on doing anything today."

"Do you want me to come back?" Caleb asked, wondering if she was there to tell him off now. His eyes were now scanning her house for a quick way out if things went sour.

"I wanted to tell you that I am sorry for sounding angry. I was afraid you said something, and I shouldn't have doubted you," Beth said as Caleb thought about how weak and helpless she looked, telling him that she couldn't do what they have been doing.

At that moment Caleb felt that he needed to apologize for not following his instincts and finishing the kiss. She deserved to be kissed with no strings attached and for him to admit that he liked her.

Caleb stepped forward to her smiling, her scent that she naturally had. "Can I do one more thing before I leave?"

Beth looked up at him with a curious look. "You want me to fuck you one more time?"

"No," Caleb answered, slowly approaching her lips, hoping that she wouldn't reject him and yet still giving her enough time to reject him if she wanted to.

His lips met hers and she seemed to cave quickly. His hands went to her arms feeling her soft skin as his lips pressed against hers. When his tongue hit hers, she moaned loud. "Mmmmmmmm."

Beth broke away right after the moan but did not step back. "You wanted to kiss me?"

"I shouldn't have stopped last time."

"I can't do this with you. You know I have feelings for you."

Not wanting to answer her with a cheesy line, he decided to kiss her again. Her soft lips seemed to have an effect on him, and he just wanted to kiss her and make her realize that he had feelings too. Beth responded by opening her mouth and moving her tongue around his as his invaded her mouth. Caleb pulled her in by her back, so her firm, perky breasts were against his chest making him realize that she was not wearing a bra.

Beth quickly pulled away as he noticed she was almost out of breath. "You want me to fuck you, suck you off? I will do anything you want."

Caleb thought about it but was not prepared for anal sex, but then saw her ass as it pushed out in the loose sweat shorts and decided that he might want to fuck her. "Can I fuck you?"

"You want to? I didn't know if you were into that," Beth replied looking at him shocked.

"I think your ass is amazing. I would like to try it."

"Okay. Let's go upstairs," Beth said as she grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs.

Caleb looked at her ass move as she walked up the stairs knowing that it was the ass he was going to fuck and that the choice might have been a good one. Her body looked so feminine, but he felt it was more than that as it was Beth he was making love to and not just her body.

When he entered the room, Beth immediately closed the door and moved in pressing her lips against his. Her hands now groped his chest. Caleb responded with moving back slightly so his hands could reach under her loose shirt to cup her breasts. He could feel the soft skin of her tits while then running his fingers over her nipples as they were already hard.

"Mmmmmm," Beth moaned into his mouth as he pinched her nipples slightly only to move his hands over her breasts feeling that her natural tits were the same handful size as Paige's. Her hands were still groping his chest while he caressed her tits only to stop when she reached his member which was now hard.

Beth pulled away giving him a look of pure lust. "Do you really want to do this?"

"I do," he replied as he had the sense that it was the right thing to do and his feelings for her warranted doing it.

Before he could lead her to the bed, she pulled away and pulled her shirt over her head exposing her chest to him. She then slipped her shorts down revealing her semi erect girl dick. Its crown just showing as her shaft was allowing it to lift up slightly. She then got on the bed and positioned herself to the side allowing him to see her ass.

Beth reached for a small bottle of lubricant and put it beside her. "Please go slow. The toys I use on myself are small and you dick is bigger than them."

He got on the bed just wanting to touch and kiss every inch of her. His dick was hard from the sight of her as she was on her side with her ass pushed slightly up and facing him like she was preparing herself for what was to happen. There was no doubt in his mind now that he was not making the wrong choice.

"Do you have a condom? Do you want me to play with your dick first?" Caleb asked, wanting to make sure he was considerate this time and that she orgasmed.

"You can fuck me without one, and I want you to get off first before I do."

Beth lifted her asscheek and for the first time Caleb laid eyes on her prize. Her small love hole was slightly pink and clean shaven like the rest of her body and looked almost like it was some mythical entrance way to pleasure. She opened the bottle of lube applying some to her fingers and then rubbed her entry way making it glisten with lubricant.

Caleb got on the bed aiming his tip right at her slippery rear entry but holding off and only rubbing it on her anal muscles as if to tease it. Beth then looked at him with a soft look on her face. "Please...I have been wanting this."

Caleb pushed his cock tip in immediately feeling her tight anal muscles squeezing like it was not supposed to be entered even though it was prelubed. Not stopping, he felt her rear entry finally give up as he slipped through. With a little more effort, he was halfway in as he looked directly at her.

"Ohhhhhfuckk.....it's tight."

"It feels so fucking big though," Beth moaned as she was still holding her asscheek open.

"Should I pull out?"

"Nooooo....I need you to do this."

Caleb pushed further in until he felt his waist against her butt. She then let go of holding herself open and placed her hand on his chest. "Little faster now."

Doing as she instructed, he pushed in and then retreated feeling the snug and slippery sensation of her anal cavity. It was warm and seemed tight but not overly tight as if it would expel his manhood. It was like nothing else he had felt as it seemingly gripped around his shaft making each subtle motion enjoyable.

Still going slow, he kept thrusting and pulling out slowly as if he was in slow motion. Beth kept her hand on his chest feeling him. "Are you liking it? Does it feel good for you?"

"Ohhhh God yes...really fucking good," Caleb admitted as her tight anal opening was clamped around his shaft making his thrust feel like an ultimate sex sleeve.

"You can go a little faster."

"Does it hurt?"

"Noooo...I feel really good," Beth moaned deep.

Not going slow anymore, he thrust home feeling her ass just take him in and her body absorbed the momentum of his body slamming into her now.

He locked eyes with her and was now easily sliding in and out of her backside, enjoying the sensation of anal sex. Her face was giving him all the feelings of great sex too as she smiled with each deep push. His cock felt like it was in a love tunnel as her rectum was so tight and yet slippery.

"Keep fucking me....Ohhh FUCK....keeep fucking me," Beth cried out in pleasure again.

Caleb felt the immense sensation of pleasure from her rectal muscles gripping his shaft as he pushed in and out. His body was pounding hers as she lay on her side. He could see her hand slowly stroking herself off as their bodies met. The build up of his orgasm was coming and all he could think about was how hot she looked and how she was smiling at him with her mouth moaning softly.

"Mmmmm...yes," Beth moaned again as he saw her girl member drool out its orgasm. It was not a lot of cum, but it was now on her leg dripping down.

Caleb could feel his own moment of bliss coming as Beth continued to stroke her now cum covered member to the momentum of his inward thrusts like she was keeping a beat. The sensual smooth and slippery skin on skin contact was having a deep effect on his sensitive tip as he felt the urgent need to finish.

"I am going to cum," Caleb announced as he was within a few thrusts from emptying his warm orgasm deep in her bowels like it was a sex organ to be inseminated.

"Do it...cum in me," Beth moaned again as she was still slowly stroking her thing even though it already was covered in her orgasm.

Caleb could not hold out any longer. The gripping sensation of her butt muscles on his shaft was too much to handle. He felt the need to finish as he reached a boiling point and then it happened.

"Uhhhh...yesss," he grunted as he knew his warm sperm was being sprayed into her rectum.

"Yessss...yess....fuckkkkk...yessss." Caleb heard as Beth was smiling wide at him like she was given the most ultimate gift in the world. All he could feel was his orgasm emptying out into her butt.

He pulled out just as the sensitivity of his erection became almost painful. "I came...ohhh, shit I came hard."

"I felt it. I really felt it," Beth answered smiling, still not moving her ass as he saw his white seed leaking a little from her open butt hole.

"Shit, it's leaking on our sheets."

Beth quickly moved her legs over and stood up looking at the bed and the semen stains on them. "I got to jump in the shower...join me."

Caleb nodded and followed her into her bathroom. She was in front of him as her ass jiggled just slightly as he stared loving how it's slightly bubble shape was just so perfect. The residual euphoria of having butt sex was still in his body as it was almost weakening. His thoughts wondered to how hot her ass was and how amazing it was to fuck it.

Beth walked into the bathroom and began running the shower as he looked around to see a very large master bathroom. It was filled with various soaps and towels and was well decorated. There was an oversized tub big enough for three or four people and a walk-in shower that could fit the same number of people.

Beth walked into the shower and motioned him to come over. As he walked towards her, she gave him a quick kiss before the warm water was upon both of them as multiple shower heads were on them.

"Here, let me clean you," she said as she held a bar of soap in her hand and was now on her knees.

"You don't have to," Caleb responded, but it was too late as she was lathering his pubic bone already as she now covered his pubic hair in soap.

"I want to. That and I want to trim your pubic hair."

"Trim my pubic hair?" he protested as she was now working her hands around his shaft and ball sack. It felt wonderful that she was cleaning him and the intimate act of washing his private parts was more than cleanliness.

"Yeah. I like it trimmed a bit...not too much just neat and all."

Caleb watched as Beth grabbed a small buzzer and stepped back into the shower and knelt back down. Her nude body was shining from the water and his eyes were looking her up and down marveling to himself how pretty she was and how her body had all of the curves a petite girl would have.

"Can I ask you a question? It's kind of personal."

Beth looked up smiling, almost giggling. "Personal? Like do I have a boyfriend or girlfriend or why I am who I am?"

"It's more about how you look."

"Well, since you are the first person to ever fuck me, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are free to ask personal questions."

"Wow...but to tell you the truth. You are the first person I ever had sex with. Funny thing about being a virgin and not telling people."

Beth shut off the buzzer and stood back up with a small smile. "You're serious? I am your first?" she commented as her voice got a little high-pitched.

"I am serious...it's that Paige was waiting for marriage and I never had a girlfriend before her. I thought I was going to wait with her. I know it sounds bad that I am still a virgin, but I just thought I would be a good boyfriend and wait. We talked about marriage and then things just kinda fell apart."

Beth stood up quickly giving him a kiss. "I think it's sweet that you waited. I also like that I was your first too. Since you admitted that to me, I will tell you that before you approached me in the cafeteria that day...I had a crush on you."

"You fucking serious?"

Caleb felt his heart beat a bit faster as the thought her wanting him like that. The idea that she had feelings for him made him feel wanted and closer to her. The idea of her being with him just because it was a fling was now gone as he thought it was really because she liked him a lot.

Beth returned to her knees as he watched her trim up his pubic hair and then do a few quick swipes with a razor to make his crotch look like it had a perfect haircut as he watched her naked body groom his genitals.

"I thought you were so fucking hot the day I saw you," Caleb quickly admitted as he thought about how cute she looked that day.

"I know. I saw you staring at me," Beth answered as she quickly washed and then rinsed herself off before stepping out of the shower handing him a towel.

He then followed her to the bed and watched as she sat down grabbing a bottle of lotion. She quickly squirted some on her hands and then began applying it to her legs. His eyes quickly looked at both her breasts and her cleanly shaved sex with her soft member.

"You have to go?"

"No."

"Then sit next to me. I would like us to talk," Beth stated as she was lotioning her legs.

He sat on the bed next to her as she turned to face him crossing her legs. Caleb did not know where to look. Her breasts hung slightly showing off their shape and fullness while still not being overly large. Her areolas and nipples were large enough to be distracting. Yet Caleb let his eyes look down to her crotch seeing that her entire shaven pubic region made her soft member easily visible.

"Can I ask you if you had a boyfriend before?"

"Ohhh, so you want to know if you are my first? Well, I was with another trans-girl, but you are the first to ever have sex with me like that. The two of us did lots of oral and I fucked her a few times."

"Ohhh. So, you like girls, or guys?" he asked, letting his eyes move back up to her face but still wanting to look at her breasts and penis.

"I told you before, I was never attracted to girls, but with her it was something different. I like guys though, but to me it's the person I get attracted to."

"I see, but what about me? I blackmailed you."

"I thought you were cute and then an asshole. I am sorry, but that's the truth."

Beth then looked him in the eyes, catching his eyes wandering to her crotch. "You can touch it if you want."

"What?"

Beth moved her legs and then laid on the bed with her legs slightly bent but her back to the mat-tress as her limp member was now in full view. "Go ahead...touch it. It's fine...I kinda want you to explore."

Caleb moved his hand over her stomach feeling her smooth skin and then moved it over to touch her flaccid girl member. He held the soft shaft in his hand and caressed it, loving how it felt in his hand.

"Do you like touching it?"

"I do. I really do like touching and looking at you. I liked what we did too; does that make me gay or something?" Caleb asked as he thought about his sexuality now. He knew there was some-thing behind his feelings for her and that he didn't know if it was Gay to like a Trans-girl.

Beth immediately moved her hand over to his shoulder in a comforting way. "Don't use labels. Don't think of it as anything other than loving the person. Did you like what we did? Did it feel good?"

"I did. I like knowing it was with you," Caleb said, knowing that as he had his hand on her limp dick that she was still super hot in his eyes and what they did felt right.

"Did you enjoy fucking me more, or do you want to go back to me fucking you?"

"I liked both. Although fucking you was better than I imagined."

"It felt good for me too. You are not the only person who never had sex either. I never let anyone fuck me before. I had a girlfriend who I fooled around with, but she never fucked me."

"So, you like both girls and boys?" Caleb asked, wondering if she liked him or wanted a girl as the sense of possible rejection was coming on.

"It's the person I like. Although, I am more physically attracted to guys," Beth answered before she put her hand on the bed and lifted herself up still allowing him to hold her limp shaft.

"Did you like putting your dick in me?" Caleb asked, wanting to know and feeling that the conversation was unraveling so much.

"I did. I liked that you liked it too. I liked that you were my first guy that I had sex with too," Beth admitted as she was sitting up and looking into his eyes with a slight smile.

"Really?"

Beth's eyes lifted as she looked shocked. "Yeah, I didn't like a life like one of those girls you see on pornos and fuck anyone that they see. I need to like the person before I have sex with them," Beth commented in a sarcastic tone.

"So, you like me?" Caleb asked, wanting to hear her say it and wanted her to boost his ego.

"You know I do."

Deciding to please her even more as he knew they both had feelings for each other, he felt her dick getting more aroused in his hand giving him the idea to get her off. He had already gone as far as he did and everything they had done seemed good and right so he figured why not go a bit further.

As her smooth dick flexed with blood getting more erect, he thought if he should jerk her off or suck it like she did for him. The thought of masturbating another dick was not something he ever thought about, but Beth was not just another dick. Wanting more than just stroking her off, he thought about giving her head and it sounded gross until he saw her tip fully expand showing its full size.

Caleb leaned down and kissed the tip as Beth moaned her comment, "Ohhhh....that felt nice."

Not just leaving it as a kiss, he opened his mouth to engulf it as he inhaled the soft perfume sense her body gave off making him realize that he was doing to oddest thing in sucking a girl's penis. It didn't stop him though as he closed his lips around her shaft.

"OHHHHH....do you want to do this?" Beth moaned out as he felt the hardness of her shaft in his closed mouth.

Caleb decided to answer by moving further down, letting her shaved pubic bone hit his nose. He then pulled back to the tip letting his mouth cover her shaft with his spit. As Beth breathed heavy, he moved back down again letting her member now slide through his closed lips.

"Ahhhhhhh," Beth moaned out as Caleb took it as he was doing good.

His mouth was not overly full, but it felt that way as her hard member pulsed a few times. He had an odd sensation come over him that he needed to go fast and that it felt good to please her orally this way. He caressed her shaved sack, loving how they were smaller than his soft and elastic to the touch.

Beth was breathing heavy and Caleb was not stopping. He moved his head faster and faster feeling her girl rod pierce through his lips as if she was making love to his mouth. Her dick was throbbing, and he felt something on his tongue from the tip letting him know that she was oozing precum in his mouth.