Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to finish...you don't have to swallow. You can jerk me off," Beth moaned loud as Caleb knew she had to be close as her thing was as hard as a rock and throbbing a little.

Caleb debated pulling away, but he had come so far and didn't see the harm in going a little further. She had already fucked his ass twice and he fucked her. The thought of her shooting sperm into his mouth seemed off putting as he wondered how bad the taste was going to be.

Wanting to know how bad it was and also wanting to have her cum ran through his mind as he moved up and down on her shaft. He moved at a nice, fast rate making sure his tongue hit her helmet as he knew she liked it. She was breathing heavy and her body got stiff. It was now or never, and the idea of experimenting forced him to continue.

"OHHHH...I am going to cummmmmm. OHHH Goddddd," Beth cried out as Caleb felt a hot blast hit the roof of his mouth. The slightly salty, yet tangy taste of her sperm now flowed right on his tongue like it was a faucet pouring out.

Caleb closed his mouth tight forming a perfect seal around her shaft. He felt her dick pulse and pulse as a little more of her girl cum poured on his tongue as he swallowed it, thinking it was really erotic to give her a blowjob with him swallowing her load at the end.

Caleb moved back to see Beth smiling slightly and breathing hard. "You sucked me off...I didn't think you were going to swallow. I was scared you would be grossed out."

"It wasn't that bad. Did I do a good job?"

"Amazing. I really loved it. I love you," Beth admitted as he knew she snuck that last part in. He now debated saying it back, but also knew it would not be far-fetched for him to believe his feelings of her were the same.

"I do have to go. Can we do something tomorrow night? Maybe a movie and get a bite to eat," he asked, still having the taste of her spunk on his tongue.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Beth smiled wide, making him feel that they were fooling around sexually and not anything else.

"Yeaaah," he replied with a confused tone and look.

"So, you are okay with dating me?"

"I guess. I would like to. Do you not want to date me?"

She gave a small smile like she was holding back a bigger one. "I thought you would never ask. I would love to go out tomorrow with you."

Caleb stood up and Beth walked him to the door as she put on a robe covering herself. He got to the door and she immediately embraced him with a big hug and then planted her lips strongly on his and used her tongue to pry open his lips.

She broke the kiss and then smiled deviously. "Guess you know your gonna get lucky tomorrow."

**I already have Chapter 2 written and am going to post it if the reviews show that people liked this story.**