Blackmail Ch. 01

Story Info
Nephew blackmails Aunt after finding out her secret.
2.6k words
4.14
32.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
W4444
W4444
62 Followers

NOTE: All Characters are above 18 years of age.

Blackmail CHAPTER ONE

Shocked. Completely shocked.

I couldn't believe what I had just seen. My aunt, the one aunt whom everyone believed was the perfect wife, making out with a random stranger in the parking basement of a mall. The immediate thought that came to my mind was that this can't be real. I must be dreaming. But was I dreaming? My aunt was making out with a complete stranger in a mall's parking basement as if she was some horny teenager.

The second thing I did was snap back to reality and looked more clearly. It WAS her. I took out my phone and clicked pictures of that scene. Her back against the wall, her legs wrapping the stranger she was kissing, with them being between two parked cars. I not only took some pictures but recorded the video as well.

As I did that I got out of there quickly in my car so she wouldn't see me. She didn't see me. In fact, I had seen her!! I had seen what she was doing. I felt bad for my uncle. He was such a good guy. He didn't deserve this. I didn't know what to do.

...

A week later there was a family dinner at her place as it was their wedding anniversary. I didn't reveal her secret to anyone yet. I attended the dinner just like everyone else but I couldn't stand seeing her pretend to be the perfect wife. I was with my parents who were seated beside me and I was sitting across the table from her, my Aunt, my Aunt Ashley.

Everyone in our circle had praised how beautiful their marriage seemed. How they love each other so much. But I knew her secret. There were two contradictory thoughts going on in my head right at that moment. My first thought was that I wished to tell everyone the truth to everyone right there. My second one was however, a bit perverted.

...

Aunt Ashley was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. When she got married to my uncle, I thought, "wow, how beautiful is she". I wished to kiss her. I was just a young boy going through puberty and all I knew that I got this feeling to kiss a girl whenever I saw a beautiful girl. And then, the beautiful girl was my aunt.

But of course I was a kid. I didn't do anything. I wasn't perverted. I just found her extremely beautiful. So the thought of wanting to kiss her immediately entered my mind seeing her kissing that stranger that day. I wanted to do that. But at the same time I was repulsed at what I was thinking.

I can't do that. Not to my uncle. Not to the little brother of my father who has always loved me and helped me. I can't do this to him. "I couldn't" I said to myself. All of this going on in my head as I was sitting right across her and mu uncle. "Shall I tell him? Shall I tell him that his wife is cheating on him?" I wondered. "No. I can't do that in front of everyone here. I can't break his heart and humiliate him in front of everyone. But wait, it is not me who broke his heart. It his her. And he doesn't even know that she has broken his heart. Why must I be the one who confesses her sins? She should be the one who would confess the sin she committed. But she hasn't done anything till now. I shall talk to her. If she refuses to acknowledge her sin and doesn't confess, then I shall think of some way to get her punished".

...

Everyone got up and moved to the living room. Kids playing the piano. The grandparents singing and dancing. My parents and uncle talking and laughing. I saw Aunt Ashley walk up to the kitchen to bring out dessert. I walked up to her. She was facing towards the refrigerator and I was facing her back.

"Aunt Ashley" I said.

"Yes sweetheart", she replied.

"There was something I wanted to ask you"

She turned back. Facing me. Looking into my eyes and I looking into hers. "Yes?" she replied while smiling.

I just had to say it. There was no other way about it. I gathered up the courage as said "I saw you that day".

"Saw me? What do you mean? Where?"

"That day. At the mall."

She got nervous and replied "Oh why didn't you come up and say hello?"

"You were with somebody else". I replied nervously scratching the back of my head.

"Oh I was with my friend. We went shopping that day."

"I didn't seen you when you were shopping. I saw you later. When you were in the basement...with someone...else".

She realised what I'd seen. Now she clearly understood what I meant be "seeing her". There was a long silence. Felt like an eternity.

Later she was about to say something but I interrupted her as said "Please tell your husband about this. Tell my uncle."

She stood still. "No one is going to believe you sweetheart. You don't have any proof".

I didn't expect that reply. I expected her to cry or just pretend that she doesn't know what I'm talking about. But I didn't like her reply. I got angry. I took out my phone and shoes her the pictures and the video. She tried to snatch my phone but she was too slow.

"Go tell him the truth" I ordered.

She begged and cried kneeling on the floor. All her boldness had gone away. She was crying and whispering "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't tell him. I can't. Please don't show him the video and the pictures" she sobbed.

"I won't show him. But you'll tell him"

She got up, still crying and said "I'm sorry I can't. It'll break his heart. He'll think too lowly of me. I love him. I really love him. I'm sorry"

I didn't know what to do now. I realised she wasn't going to confess. Soon my brain told me to act on that second thought. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine and said to her, "Okay. You will tell him someday. Today or tomorrow. But until you can't get the courage to tell him, you'll have to do something for me".

She responded happily, wiping her tears, "Yes...thank you...I'll do anything...just don't tell him anything".

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She opened her eyes in utter shock and pulled away. "What are you doing?" She gasped and pulled away and tried to clean her smudged lipstick on her face.

"Until you don't tell him, you will do exactly what I saw. When I tell you to show up at a place you will show up. When I tell you to sit you will sit. When I tell to stand you will stand. When I kiss you you will kiss me back. When I ask you to get naked you will get naked".

"Have you gone crazy?!!"

"Shall I show him your video right now then?"

"This is a blackmail isn't it?" She asked.

"Call it what you want. I didn't want to do this to such an extent but you're the one refusing to tell him the truth. I have no other option but to punish you until you tell him."

I leaned in and kissed her again. This time she didn't pull away.

I went back to the living room. Aunt Ashley brought dessert after a few minutes. She served everyone and then sat on the sofa. I winked at her as she sat across me. She cut off the eye contact out of shame and embarrassment.

...

The next day.

I looked at my schedule for the day and realised I had nothing important to do. It was winter vacation and the university and was closed. I could get a part time job to pass the time but I didn't want to. I thought of taking a drive so I got in my car and drove. I saw the hotel near my house and finally realised what I finally wanted to do today.

I went in and sat in the lobby. I called Aunt Ashley up. She picked up the first time because she knew that if I found her behaviour unacceptable I'd reveal her secret. I told her the details, what to wear, where to come and what to do.

She reached the hotel after 20 minutes. There she was, wearing a long overcoat with big black glasses to hide her face. She went straight up to the hotel reception and booked a room. I saw her as she made the payment with her credit card. Soon she received the key to her room and went towards the elevator. I called her and asked the room number.

I got up and exited the lobby. Went up to the fourth floor and rang the doorbell of room number 422. Noticed that the door was unlocked and I entered in. There she was, sitting in a long brown overcoat with big black glasses to hide her face. I asked her to stand up. She did, without hesitation.

"Why are you still wearing that coat? Show me what is underneath". I commanded.

She took off the glasses and placed them on the side table. She took off the coat and threw it on the floor. I had asked her to wear the same clothes I'd seen her wearing that day in the mall. And she did wear the same clothes.

That short white skirt which didn't even touch her knees. That white and pink top ready to be unbuttoned. Those high fur boots ready to be taken off to reveal her beautiful feet.

She sat on the bed. I leaned in and took off her boots and threw them on the floor. I stared right into her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. This kiss was not like the first kiss I had with her. This was long. I didn't want to take my lips off hers forever. I opened my mouth and she opened hers. I devoured those lips. I pulled out my tongue and massaged her tongue. She was responding well which made me happy. The taste of her lips. The taste of her saliva. They reminded me of strawberries. Those delicious strawberries.

I unbuttoned her top. One by one. She was embarrassed and ashamed but I noticed her titis getting perky. I threw it on the floor and kissed her breasts with the bra still on. I ordered her to take off the bra while looking into my eyes. She got up sitting on the bed with her hands untying the bra from the back while looking into my eyes and I was staring into hers. Soon the bra fell off and I saw those two beautiful milky breasts. The perfect shape. The perfect symmetry. I leaned in hurriedly and pushed my face between those breasts and licked her. I moved towards her left tit and sucked it for minutes. Felt like the most blissful minutes of my entire life. I used my teeth to tease her and she moaned and looked at me. I looked at her face, her mouth wide open, moaning with pleasure while still being ashamed and embarrassed. I sucked the right tit and teased her again.

Now it was time for her skirt to get off. I pulled her skirt straight down after I unzipped it. She was wearing white panties. I took them off as well as my own clothes. Both of us completely naked in front of each other for the first time. Aunt and nephew. Man and woman. She was completely shaved down there. Not a single hair down there. Just how I liked. I inserted two of my fingers in her pretty pussy. She moaned with pleasure. I fingered her for minutes. Her moans getting louder and louder. At the same time I went back to suck her tits while fingering her. She came. I made her cum for the first time. She was moaning with pleasure and her juices flowed out of her vagina. I took my fingers out and made her suck my wet fingers. She did without hesitation. I put my fingers in her mouth and she she moaned. I ran my fingers across her teeth and she licked them.

I inserted my penis into her tight and wet pussy. Her pussy just grabbed onto my penis and sucked it right in as if it didn't want to let go. I groaned with pleasure. She moaned louder than before. I made out with her as I fucked her.

Her pussy becoming wetter and wetter. I kept sliding in and out with greater and greater forced and she kept on moaning and moaning.

Tasting her lips and saliva while fucking her was the greatest moment ever.

Finally we came at the same time. It was heavenly. I lied back on the bed and saw my naked Aunt beside me. I finally fucked her. I only ever thought of kissing her from the moment I saw her but I literally fucked her. I couldn't believe it.

...

She got up and went to the washroom, washed up and came back. I noticed she started to wear her clothes back on.

"Going somewhere?" I asked.

"Your uncle Charlie is going to be home soon. I have to be there before he reaches". She answered while pulling her skirt back up.

I wanted her to stay. I wanted to spend the entire night with her. But I thought we'll do it again some other day. It's my winter vacation and I'm not going anywhere. She's at home all day so I can definitely meet her again soon.

"Don't use your credit card again. Use cash the next time since you can't explain Uncle Charlie why you booked a hotel room".

"Right. I'll make sure he doesn't find out about this payment today." She said politely.

"I know you're good at hiding things from him" I remarked.

She didn't argue and seemed ashamed as she began to walk out the door. I spanked her ass while she left and kissed her on the neck.

It would've been a lot easier than a hotel if we'd just fuck at her apartment but uncle Charlie just had a security camera installed at the front door. Wouldn't be able to explain him why I've been visiting Aunt Ashley so much.

...

AUNT ASHLEY's THOUGHTS:

"I've slept with my Nephew." She said to herself as she exited the hotel. "He was the best fuck I've ever had. I'm so ashamed that my nephew is fucking me. Wouldn't it be better to just leave this all behind and start a new life? I should just tell Charlie about what I have done so that this doesn't continue any longer. If he doesn't want to be with me anymore I'll leave all this behind and start a new life. But I can't. I'm too weak. I can't let others think of me this way. Only my nephew knows my secret and look at what I have to do in order for it not to be known by anyone else. Although he is the best fuck I've ever had I still can't let this continue.

I've cheated on Charlie so many times. I am a sick person. But now it is with my own nephew. I used to call him a sweetheart and now he's fucking me. I guess it's not cheating since I don't really want to do it. Or do I actually want to do it with him again?"

To be continued in Chapter 2.

W4444
W4444
62 Followers