All Comments on 'Blackmail Ch. 02'

by Zero_Infinite

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So far so good

Please more of this one. Promising beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gone too far

The 1st in the series was good but this has gone too far lost all plausibility

Zero_InfiniteZero_Infiniteover 6 years agoAuthor
I could do better.

This is all fantasy and whilst I show an internal monologue of someone in peril and non-consenting it's really just a means of continuing that fantasy which I tried to make clear. Role playing something of this genre in real life would obviously have all the acting but internally you are enjoying it and have the power to stop when you want. All the stories about the woman suddenly realising she's always wanted to be raped seem silly to me and more fucked up (like it is suggesting that all a woman saying no needs is to be raped a bit to change her mind?), I prefer to just make it clear from the start that it is all make believe. But I suppose this might seem a bit messed up if you expect a story where the girl suddenly comes around to the idea of having sex with the guy who forces himself on her.

I didn't mean for it to be racist either. I wanted to pick somewhere a bit exotic so that I could have the confusion with the name to prevent her being able to use that information for anything. Then to have a reason for the foreign languages later on that the reader would be able to understand and just to unnerve Amber as she'd not have a good read on the cultural differences and feel alienated by it. I just wanted a country that wasn't really touristy, which doesn't leave you with many options that I wouldn't be accused of being racist for?

But, all that said... I think maybe this could be better and jumps in too quick and does go a bit far in places for pushing past any suspension of disbelief. I will look at working on it a bit more. Sorry for producing something of poor quality, it's all good though as hopefully it will allow me to make something better in the future! So thank you for your feedback. Hopefully this story didn't upset too many. It is in a non-consent section and I tried to put suitable warnings in the start and in the tags to not have anyone read it without knowing what to expect!

guest6guest6over 6 years ago
Great story

Please keep it going!

johnlw77johnlw77over 6 years ago
Promising

Yes it stretches the imagination, but it held me very well. I enjoy stories of a slow but relentless loss of power and the victim being made subject to absolute obedience. At one point, though, the luscious blackmail terror, the journey towards ultimate loss of will, was sacrificed a bit to the captor's pleasure. But by the end I saw that it had all being going in one direction - the ultimate one destination of sale into lifetime slavery into a foreign culture with a language she doesn’t know - loss in fact of everything. All she will ever do now is ‘obey’. Please tell this part of the story with the same careful detail you have used so far and you will have your readers yet more aroused and absorbed in her fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's not low quality

Blackmail happens because people get desperate and don't think things through or take the risk of calling the police, so this isn't implausible. It's extreme, but most fantasies are, looking forward to how this plays out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more chapters!!

I enjoyed this story but wish it would keep going I feel like the ending leaves things way too open I would like to find out more about the world she's in now and if she gets out or starts to be part of it

AfricanwolfAfricanwolfalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story it is sooo good.

awkwardly_nobleawkwardly_nobleover 1 year ago

I didn't find the end result to be too far at all. In order for a man to go to such structured manipulation and sexual subservience is probably the exact way they would figure out how far a person can be pushed and their limitations. A girl who would always be trying to escape might not be the best choice for international human trafficking. Maybe there would be another route for this girl. Maybe she could be forced into prostitution. Maybe they would force her for a few weekends of crazy gangbang and then end her existence. I even speculated as he was going freeing her that he would overwhelm her with kindness and try and make her his. It flowed well left many options for where it might go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous