Blackmail of Boss’s Trophy Wife

Story Info
Couple have total control over young female boss.
3.6k words
4.39
46.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie Tew - 25-year-old trophy wife of the company CEO

Bert Stock - Floor manager of the company

Betty Stock - wife of Bert

Boring background very optional

Natalie Tew was set for life having married her multi-millionaire husband. She knew she was drop dead gorgeous. She worked out daily toning her beautiful body. She was planning surgery even though her 36b boobs turned heads wherever she went. She had always had a high libido and after three years of marriage the sex had become boring and infrequent. She had begun to think that she needed more sexually than her overweight, undersexed older husband could ever offer.

Bert & Betty Stock were in their thirties. They were still very sexually active trying to keep their marriage as fresh as possible. Into the BDSM scene with her retaining her bi-curious tendencies.

"Mrs Tew can I have a word with you before the meeting it is kind of important."

"Can it not wait until after the meeting? This is the last meeting before my husband goes to China for a month. I want to ensure everyone knows their role in his absence."

"This is very pertinent to your role during his absence Mrs Tew. Can we just slip in here as I think you will want to hear what I have to say privately? I think Mr Tew would be very interested in these photos of you with this young man taken last week. The level of intimacy is clear even if they were taken in public. If you would like to discuss them you will come to my house tomorrow."

Natalie Tew looked at the photos first with curiosity and then surprise. She had always enjoyed putting him down and degrading him in front of the staff whenever possible. She was not sure why because she appreciated his good looks and 6 foot 3, fit, body. Maybe it was because of the contrast with her overweight short husband. She looked back at him with what almost looked like respect. Maybe he did have some balls after all.

"What would we have to discuss if I came to your house tomorrow?"

"I think my wife and I would like to suggest a way that you could ensure that your husband does not get to see these. My wife shares my belief that you should be taken down a peg or two. Mrs. I have it a all and you has nothing Tew."

"I could fire you here on the spot."

"Yes, and I could get you divorced here on the spot. I think we might be able to agree a way forward that keeps us both here."

Mrs Tew arrived at the Stock's house the next evening having seen her husband to the airport. She was power dressed as usual but was a little less forceful in her gait as she was shown to a chair in their living room.

"Let's not beat about the bush Natalie. We have a take it or leave it offer for you. We will guarantee that these photos will not see the light of day if you agree with it. If you turn it down the photos will be with your husband tomorrow. Do we make ourselves clear?"

"If you tell me the offer it would be much clearer. I realize that you think I am in a hopeless position but I do need your promise that if I do what you say the photos will stay with you."

"The offer is that you spend 24 hours with us in our holiday home next weekend. You will be completely subservient to us for the period. You will be subject to embarrassment, humiliation, and punishment and will serve us sexually. Once the 24 hours is over I ask only one other thing. You will treat me with the level of respect that my position in the company deserves."

"Well at least you are clear in your demands. My head is spinning and I do not know what to think. What role will you play Betty?"

"Let's start as we mean to go on Natalie, you can call me Mrs Stock. I think I would enjoy seeing you put firmly in your place. I can imagine that place as being between my legs showing me lots of respect. You will do exactly what either of us tells you. I doubt you get much quality cock married to your husband. We will put that right for 24 hours at least."

"You are holding all the cards. I will agree to spend the 24 hours at your other house next weekend. You must not leave any marks on me for my husband to see."

Natalie Tew was met at the airport by a driver who gave her an envelope to open. As they pulled away she read the instructions. They said she was to do exactly what the driver said. What he said was.

"You need to start by slipping your panties off and giving them to me. Open the small bag next to you; insert the c-shaped vibrator into your pussy so that it sits snuggly against your clitoris. Then sit on the towel. We don't want you to wet the seats. Last of all for now pass me the remote controller for the vibrator."

She was shocked, but followed the orders immediately. The vibrator purred gently soon after the driver had received it. The driver had hung the panties up on the mirror like a trophy.

"Please settle back for a few minutes and relax I will set the vibrator to cycle through its full repertoire. Most girls like you find it quite a challenge."

Natalie was squirming within a couple of minutes as the vibrator played both her clit and her g spot.

"You look like you have quite taken to the vibrator. Is your flushed state embarrassment or sexual arousal? I would be in trouble if I allowed you to orgasm before you get to the Stock's house."

"I am both embarrassed and a little aroused. Can you switch it off I don't want to get you in trouble."

The vibrator was turned to a low setting for the remainder of the journey. Natalie knew she was in no danger of having an orgasm but deeply massaged and stimulated by the time they arrived at the house.

"Both my wife and I are pleased you are here. Did she follow your orders Ben? I hope you did not get over excited on the way. Come here I will just check how your pussy is right now."

They were still on the drive of the house as Bert turned Natalie round and flipped her skirt up. At the same time he indicated to Ben to stand in front of Natalie.

"While I check your state of progress please thank Ben for picking you up from the airport."

"Thank you Ben for..."

"No not like that. Ben show her what I mean when I say to thank you."

In one movement Ben dropped his trousers and pants. He pushed the shocked woman to her knees and offered her his prick.

"I do not want to waste time. You will find Ben has amazing control over how quickly or slowly he can orgasm. You have a minute to make him cum in your mouth otherwise both you and him will receive 6 with the cane."

Natalie immediately swallowed the head of Ben's prick and played with his balls with her hands. The prick grew with stunning speed. It was of very average size but the head stretched her small lips. She was well versed in giving head and worked with determination to beat the deadline. She was shocked when after no more than 30 seconds he exploded in her mouth. Her experience kicked in and she managed to just keep up with the flooding of her mouth without spilling a drop. It was with a look of almost pride that she released the fast deflating penis.

"Oh I am so happy you are obviously a very accomplished cock-sucker Natalie. My husband will no doubt appreciate that later. I am also happy to see that our vibrator has brought you to a wet and ready state. Let's go into the house we can let you know the plan for the rest of the day."

"We will be keen to test your ability to pleasure a woman. Betty is very enthusiastic to see if you are as good with a pussy as you are with a prick. She has been saving herself for your tongue all week. I do not mean she is interested in anything you have to say. Strip, lay on the floor on your back, open your legs and take the vibrator out."

She wasted no time in following the instruction. Everyone was fascinated as the vibrator was removed and her liquid excitement poured out of her and covered her pussy and the whole of her bottom. Bert was keen to explore her arousal and slipped a single finger into her pussy and tried to find her g spot with the fingers' pad. He lifted her bottom off the ground by pulling upwards with just his finger.

"Betty it looks like it will be very easy to keep Mrs Tew in a state of expectation. The problem will be to stop her from getting over excited. Punishment will be extreme if she disgraces herself and cums without permission."

"I think we will allow her to keep us entertained by masturbating for the next hour while we enjoy a drink. Lunch is booked for 1.00 o'clock. You will not stop playing with yourself and you will not orgasm. Do you understand Natalie?"

"Yes Mrs Stock I understand. I am worried that I am very close to orgasm. I have never edged for more than a few minutes."

It was nearly an hour and a half later that the three of them walked into the pub restaurant. Natalie turned the heads of men and women alike in her summer dress and high heels. Some may have guessed that this was all she wore. The meal was reasonably uneventful other than Natalie being required to tease the young waiter by undoing a button each time he approached the table. By the time he served coffee he could clearly see her erect dark nipples down the front of the dress. He was totally hypnotized by the view and only left the table with reluctance.

"We have a little challenge for you Mrs Tew. There are a number of single men around the bar. You may choose which of these you complete the challenge with."

"I don't understand. What is the challenge and why do I need to pick one of the men?"

"When you have chosen the lucky man I will tell you the challenge. If you do not chose quickly I will chose for you."

"The young smart man at the end of the bar with the blond hair."

"Interesting choice. This is how the challenge works. You are to receive the cane 50 times, but can get that reduced by the number of pounds you can persuade the man to pay you for a blow job. If you get £50 you escape the cane. "

"I can't approach him and degrade myself in that way. He might not be interested anyway."

"I am sure you can use your powers of persuasion. To make it more interesting you can pick a back up man and reject the first offer if you wish. I will ask the man to come to our table."

"But, but wait I can't........"

Betty was gone and soon returned to the table with the young man who had been told that Natalie wished to put a proposition to him.

"This is Charles, please ask him now or the 50 becomes 100."

"I am not sure how to ask you this Charles, but I am offering to give you a blow job if you pay me for it. I would make it something to remember if you pay me £50."

"You are attractive for a, for a....... for someone making such an offer. I think it may be worth £30 if you are really good."

"£30 is no good I need at least £50."

"If you lose that dress I will go to £40 but that's the limit, take it or leave it love."

"Well Natalie do you accept Charles's offer or do you think you can get more elsewhere?'

"I have never been so insulted I can get £50 from anyone in this room. No I do not accept £40."

It was only at this point that Natalie realized she would have to approach another man to get another offer. It was going to be just as degrading the second time. Her second choice Martin was soon waiting for her to put her proposition. Her first offer was £60.

"As you have great tits I will go to £30 if I can play with them while you suck me off."

The negotiations went on for nearly five minutes. Natalie suddenly realized she was arguing over a couple of pounds. Could she really be embarrassing herself over this much? The deal was agreed at £37. Martin led her out of the back door to a secluded alleyway.

He sat himself on a convenient chair and she knelt with her dress around her waist. She soon realized that hopes of a quick conclusion were not to be. She used all her experience, finally playing the age old trick of feigning an uncontrollable orgasm supposedly brought on by the nipple play. It worked a treat and he was soon emptying his balls deep into her throat.

As he stood up there was a round of applause from a group of around 20 people who had watched the proceedings from early on. Natalie slumped to the floor rearranging her dress attempting to regain any dignity that she could.

"Come on Mrs Tew, I think you have had enough for now. Let's get you home so that we can clean you up ready for our very busy evening."

The atmosphere at dinner completely belied the lunchtime events. All three were dressed smartly even if Natalie was still denied any underwear and had been reunited with the recharged vibrator.

"I think we will get the caning out of the way shall we? Both of you two ladies please remove all your clothing. Betty please sit on the sofa and bring your bottom forward and slump backwards. Mrs Tew please kneel in front of Betty and show us how well you can use your tongue. I think we will keep the vibrator in place and have it just buzzing your clit."

Bert adjusted Natalie's position so her legs were parted wide and her back was arched. Even though her pussy was dripping from the constant stimulation from the vibrator, he moved her hand down to her pussy and encouraged her to masturbate.

"I think that you would agree that you have not shown me the respect I deserve, at work. You will now ask me nicely to give you the caning you deserve. I can see and smell your arousal, which you have managed to maintain all day. It was an impressive faked orgasm earlier but the state of you now confirms that your body at least would welcome some relief. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I cannot deny treating you badly, at work. I cannot deny that the constant arousal for the last eight hours has left me desperate for some relief. I have never been caned and am very scared of the pain. You have embarrassed and degraded me all day is that not punishment enough? Please forget the caning and fuck me I have never been so ready."

"Well Betty that was a nice little speech. Do you think the requests deserve consideration? Her pussy does look very inviting from where I am. I think it would be improved by some stripes from the cane though."

"Why doesn't she put her tongue to good use while you apply the first three with the cane. I might be persuaded to score her out of ten. If you are feeling generous you could deduct the score from the 13 due. I am not sure she has earned the right to receive your cock, I think it would be much more fitting if you used a dildo up her anus to bring her to orgasm."

"I will do everything I can to use my tongue to your satisfaction Mrs Stock."

With this she held Betty by the buttocks and buried her face in her pussy. She was very inexperienced with females but worked hard from anus to clit with her hands, tongue and lips.

"She is good at this Bert. I think the encouragement of the first three with the cane will help her and it would sure as hell excite me."

Natalie heard the first strike before she registered the pain. Her breath exploded from her and she was afraid she might have hurt the clit in her mouth. She went to pull away but Betty had hold of her head and held it in contact with her clit. The next stripe was just as hard and had a similar effect. The third was so quick after the second that Natalie had not regained her senses.

"I think while you contemplate those first three I think I will turn the vibrator up. We do not want you to lose your excitement do we?"

"I did not know anything could hurt like that, my bottom is burning."

"If you don't get straight back to pleasing me you will receive more with the cane not less."

The sight that faced Bert was breathtaking. His wife was clearly well on her way to orgasm. His boss, her arse in the air, with three angry stripes across her perfect bottom and her pussy dripping. He took a moment to trace each stripe dipping his finger briefly onto her anus each time.

"She is doing so well but I think I need her next three now as they are so exciting."

Bert struck a little lower and slightly harder. Betty had a firm grip on Natalie's buried head. Both Bert and Betty knew that Betty was past being able to stop her orgasm even if she had wanted to. The two women both wailed loudly as the cane landed again. While one was from pure pain the other was purely orgasmic. The noise was all the encouragement Bert needed to apply two more hard explosions onto the defenseless bottom.

Betty was first to recover some of her senses after her almost painful orgasm.

"Bert is going to fuck you now. You will kiss me gently as he does so. I want to experience him ripping an orgasm from you while fucking you gently. Leave the vibrator in her and fuck her deep but slowly. You Mrs Tew are to wait for my permission to orgasm. If you fail you are now aware what the cane is capable of."

Bert knew his wife's game and loved it. Even with his large penis and the vibrator in her pussy he slid into her with no problem. As instructed he stroked in and out using long slow movements.

"Keep your eyes open Mrs Tew. I want to see right into them as you kiss me. Are you enjoying Mr Stock's cock, in your fanny? Are you in control of your pussy and your orgasm right now? Would you like my permission to cum? But no I am enjoying the desperate need in your eyes much too much for that. I would like you to tell my husband how much you are enjoying his cock and how you will always remember this moment when you are aroused in future."

"I have never enjoyed a cock so much in my life. You are controlling me completely; I will always remember this complete surrender to you both. Please give me permission or stop I cannot take any more caning and I, oh fuck, fuck fuck, I can't stop mys........"

Bert kept the same slow long strokes going by gripping her tightly to control her convulsions. Betty slapped her face hard three times as Natalie exploded into uncontrollable spasms. These did eventually subside as the now sobbing Natalie returned to planet earth.

"I think she quite enjoyed that Bert. Now it is your turn. Take her hard and deep and do not spare her."

Bert turned the vibrator to full and did just that. It was impossible to tell whether the grunts, screams and moans that Natalie emitted over the next few minutes were pain or ecstasy. That is until she swore loudly and exploded in her second orgasm. This triggered Bert to cum deep in her with a wonderful feeling of satisfaction.

It was an hour later when Natalie raised the question of the photos.

"I promised you that your husband would not see the photos if you complied with our wishes. You have done so in spectacular fashion and here they are. No copies have been made."

"Thank you I would like them as my husband will be keen to see the photos of me with my brother. They are very good."

"What are you talking about your brother? Why did you agree to come here this weekend if they are innocent photos?"

"I have had the best weekend of my life. I wanted to experience being subservient and I have always fancied you Bert. This way I got everything I wanted and I knew my husband would never find out. Mrs Stock you were wonderful thank you so much. I hope you are both up for some more action, I am still buzzing."