Blackmail Psychology Ch. 05

Story Info
An exciting start to Ana's weekend.
10.5k words
4.68
25.2k
28

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should really air out this room before office hours from now on. It reeked of pussy when I came in here.

Just as Andrea had intended, those words made poor Ana's cheeks turn a bright shade of red with embarrassment. Once Andrea was out of the office and the door had closed behind her, Ana sprang up from her seat at the desk and scurried over to her office door. Once the lock was twisted back into place she went limp, letting her nude body lean against the door. From there she slowly let her body ooze down towards the floor in defeat, eventually winding up on her knees. While sitting her butt to her heels, she sniffled and slowly blinked, causing a single tear to fall down each cheek.

How could someone so cruel also be capable of such tenderness?

Ana had never felt such a spark light up inside her from a kiss. None of her past lovers had been able to induce such a tantalizing feeling in her. Ana's psyche was in disarray. Before this past week she had only ever thought of herself as having a hint of sexual attraction to other women. But now here she was. Cheeks flushed. Nipples hard as diamonds. Pussy set ablaze with need. All because of a kiss from another woman. And a woman that was a good bit younger than her at that. What was wrong with her? Or what was wrong with her body, to put it more accurately.

With mixed feelings Ana considered giving her swollen pussy the attention it so desperately craved. All she had to do was reach her fingers between her legs and finish off what Andrea had started back at the desk. Just one orgasm to help her regain some mental clarity. She was already on edge and cumming was mere seconds out of reach. She would need lots of mental clarity to properly think of ways out of this situation with Andrea. And right now her mind was a horny mess. It wasn't like Andrea kept a lie detector in her backpack to check if she was masturbating during their time apart. Did it make sense to allow herself just one orgasm at her own hand?

No.

Ana snapped out of her lustful ponderings for a moment. Giving into her body's carnal urges was something Andrea wanted. And not letting Andrea win needed to be a top priority. With tears still in her eyes, Ana resolved to not give her enflamed vulva any attention.

She visualized an imaginary button she could press to make her body's incessant arousal disappear. She would have given anything for such a button if it existed. It would allow her to think clearly about escaping Andrea's blackmail. It would greatly sour all the fun Andrea was having. Maybe it would even make her lose interest entirely. Seeing how much Andrea was getting off Ana's embarrassment only made her involuntary arousal get even worse. Ana felt trapped in a feedback loop of humiliation and arousal that was impossible to escape. Her mind was racing with all sorts of vexatious thoughts about her body and how it was betraying her at every turn.

Ana was unsure of how long she sat on her heels at the bottom of her office door. It could have been two minutes or it could have been twenty. Time seemed to stand still when her anxiety got the best of her. Hearing a buzz from her phone was what snapped her out of the unpleasant rabbit hole her mind had fallen down.

On wobbly legs, she stood back up and walked over to her desk. She got light headed from standing up a bit too fast and had to lean on the desk with her eyes closed, waiting for some of the dizziness to fade. As she took a few deep breaths another buzz went off. Upon opening her eyes, seeing who the sender was came as no surprise.

Andrea: Two new rules for my Pet.

Ana's eyebrows went up at Andrea's decision to capitalize the word "Pet". She recoiled in disgust at the concept. Formally using that in place of her name. But she continued reading. What came next only added more layers of disgust to her thoughts and feelings.

Andrea: 1. Whenever possible, you will refer to yourself in the third person when talking to me, i.e. instead of saying "I would like that, Andrea", you will say "Your pet would like that, Andrea".

Andrea's jaw could have dropped to the floor. Refer to herself in third person? Ana struggled for a moment to find a word to describe this ridiculous rule to herself. "Dehumanizing" eventually came to mind. But Ana didn't have much time for further thoughts, as the "..." symbol was below that message, indicating that Andrea was typing up a second rule. After a few seconds that popped up on the screen too.

Andrea: 2. We are going to come up with a series of mantras for you. Wherever I say "First Mantra" you will reply (always with your voice) saying "I'm your hot willing slut, Andrea". That will be the only time you can refer to yourself in the first person when we are alone.

Ana's lip quivered. She felt stupid for having opened her eyes after leaning on the desk. Why had she done such a dumb thing? She could have simply crawled under her desk and never come out. Then she wouldn't have ever known the depths of the degradation Andrea intended to subject her to.

Why had it been an aspiring psychologist with a penchant for causing embarrassment to discover her OnlyFans? Ana wasn't sure if there was a name for the type of mental conditioning present in these rules, but she was certain it would sound evil if there was one. With intense revulsion she had to admit her student had a talent for humiliation. Before Ana could resolve to remain strong and not let herself feel less than human, a fourth message appeared.

Andrea: Now go ahead and send me a voice message. At least try out the first one.

Ana had to muster all of her mental fortitude to prevent herself from hyperventilating. She needed this interaction with Andrea to end. Immediately. Just get it out of the way. With a deep breath, Ana hit the button for recording her voice.

"Your pet acknowledges the new rules, Andrea. She will try her best to follow them."

Ana took her thumb off of the record button, allowing the recognition of her new mandates to be sent across the airwaves over to Andrea's phone. It was met with a reply almost immediately.

Andrea: First Mantra.

Ana fiercely rolled her eyes up at the ceiling. She was now taking shaky, shallow breaths through her nose. She wasn't confident she would be able to remain conscious if this wasn't the last humiliating task of the evening. It might have seemed dramatic, but her frustration felt that bad. With a quivering thumb she pressed the button for voice recording again.

"I'm your hot willing slut, Andrea."

Hearing those words come out of her mouth made it feel like all the air got sucked out of the room. And, as she had become accustomed to over the past week, feelings of disgust in the forefront of her mind had no effect whatsoever on her ever aching pussy. Between her legs the desperation for a sensual touch was now worse than ever. But before she could start internally yelling swear words at her body, a voice message appeared in the chat. Ana nervously pressed the play button, desperately hoping this would be the last message from Andrea this evening.

"Very good girl. I'm proud of you, Pet."

With mixed feelings, Ana immediately breathed a sigh of relief. Most of the relief came from realizing that would likely be the end of Andrea for the evening. But, as much as she fiercely hated to admit it, there was also relief that came from pleasing her owner. With much shame, Ana could feel a part of her that had been deeply buried in her psyche until one week ago. A part of her that greatly enjoyed pleasing an imposing authority figure, which described Andrea very well despite her short stature. But why couldn't she have found out about this part of herself under different circumstances? What did she ever do to deserve Andrea's deviant presence looming over her?

Ana broke out of her thoughts, acknowledging there was nothing to be gained by feeling sorry for herself. She needed a plan for the rest of the evening. Letting it start with putting her clothes back on seemed like a nice idea.

After fumbling her way back into her semi-slutty outfit, pantyhose and all, Ana glanced at her phone. It read 4:33 PM. There was still plenty of time for activities this evening, not that she was in the mood for anything but going home and hiding from the impending indignity she was sure tomorrow would bring. Filling up her car with a full tank of gas and driving far away from the city also seemed like a nice idea.

But Ana had to be realistic. She thought back to how she usually went to the gym on Friday nights. She definitely wasn't in the mood for that, but she knew from previous experience that skipping fitness entirely would leave her feeling disappointed with herself. She resolved to do some relaxing stretching at home. That would make a nice lead-in to dinner and an early bedtime. There was no doubt in her mind that the events of the past 30 minutes would leave her feeling mentally drained for the rest of the evening. She would need more sleep than usual to help her body recover from the stress Andrea had caused.

After taking a deep breath and gathering her belongings, Ana set out for home.

* * *

With heavy eyelids, Ana was woken up by her phone's alarm the next morning. 7 AM was her usual wakeup time, and today was no different. But she was not used to waking up so groggy. She could remember falling asleep with ease, so why did it feel like she got so little rest? It was then that Ana noticed the situation between her legs.

On either side of her inner thighs Ana could feel warmth and wetness. She had been uncomfortably aroused before bed last night, much like all the previous nights that week. But waking up with a leaking pussy was something new to her. Now that she had regained most of her consciousness, she shamefully commented to herself on just how swollen her vulva felt.

Had she been masturbating in her sleep? Ana couldn't remember dreaming of anything sexual. But as a psychologist she knew that had no correlation with active dreaming. With morbid curiosity she smelled her fingers, checking if the scent of her love honey was on them. Sure enough, her fingers had clearly been between her legs. A wave of shame crashed into Ana.

It was bad enough having to spend all day feeling betrayed by her body, but now even in her sleep she didn't have control of herself? Why? Ana had to stifle herself from letting her eyes well up with tears. It had been mere minutes since she had woken up and her mind was already racing. This wasn't how she wanted her day to start. She made a mental note to start wearing pantyhose to bed instead of sleeping naked before checking her phone again.

7:05 AM

Normally she liked to arrive at her office a little before eight o'clock. Today was different though. She had made sure no important research or teaching tasks would need attention on this particular Saturday. Maybe sleeping in for once wasn't such a bad idea. She set an alarm for 8 AM and let herself fall back into a dreamless sleep. Waking back up didn't come at that exact time though.

A few minutes before eight o'clock, Andrea awakened to the sound of some familiar buzzing sounds coming from her phone. She lazily reached over to her night stand and peeked at the screen through half-opened eyes. The sender read as "Andrea". Ana's eyelids still felt heavy, but it wasn't as bad as an hour prior. She closed her eyes and took some deep breaths, checking in on her body and figuring out how it was feeling.

She wasn't especially exhausted anymore. That was a relief considering she was expecting today would require a good amount of quiet fortitude. And her pussy wasn't quite as hot as it had been after her first time waking up that morning. Also a relief. After a few more deep breaths to psyche herself up, Ana sat up a little in her bed and read the notifications from Andrea. She immediately noticed a picture in the messages featuring naked women.

Andrea: Good morning, Pet. I am still planning on arriving at about 10 AM. Here are some poses I'd like you to start learning.

After reading that message Ana studied the image a little more. It was a collection of images of a single woman in several different poses. If Ana had counted them she would have noticed there were 14 in total. At the top of the image read "Submissive Training Positions & Poses". Ana sarcastically commented to herself about them. Great. Each pose also had a name that was listed below the image in smaller text. If Ana's lower body hadn't been under a heavy comforter she might have noticed her pussy beginning to rouse from its slumber at the sight of the pictures. There was another text below the image.

Andrea: I'll text you when I'm in the elevator. Be on the floor in front of your TV in the "Collar Me" pose. Be wearing nothing but your collar and a butt plug.

Ugh.

Ana was not in the mood to be wearing a butt plug. And if she really was going to be Andrea's for the entire day, that might mean being plugged all day. She realized it would be advisable to do a few rounds of enema prep before plugging herself, which she would also not be looking forward to. It was a habit she had recently taken to with the advent of posting videos of anal play to her OnlyFans. But Ana's train of thought was interrupted by the 8 AM alarm she had set.

After quieting her phone, she tried thinking of what to do with her time before Andrea arrived. Going back to sleep for another hour wasn't unappealing. But enjoying a couple hours to herself seemed like the better option. She was nervously thinking this might be the only time she'd have to herself today. Ana lazily got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom, wanting to put on a robe before preparing some coffee.

Once 10 AM was near, Ana had done as instructed. She wore her collar and had used some silicon lube to press her medium plug into her tight asshole. Since putting in the plug she had been taking shorter, more labored breaths. There was no escaping the arousal that came with the feeling of fullness an anal plug gave her. She held her phone in hand, preparing for a message that Andrea was on her way up to the apartment.

While looking at her phone, Ana pulled the image of the submissive training positions back up. Andrea had said she wanted her in the pose called "Collar Me". Ana's eyes fell onto the pose in question. It featured the naked woman sitting on her heels with her knees spread far apart. She was postured upright with her hands behind her head, mostly likely with interlocked fingers.

Ana stared at the pose with a quiet curiosity. Having her hands on her head could symbolize giving up her right to push away the hands of anyone that wanted to touch her naked body. Having her knees spread so far apart could be considered an invitation to touch her in her body's most intimate places. Ana wondered if Andrea would be touching her the way she had in the office last night...

No.

Ana quickly snapped herself out of having such thoughts, reminding herself that nothing good could come from having fantasies involving Andrea. Mind over matter. Maybe that would make for a good approach to these situations. She would need to become more skilled at detaching herself from the intense arousal her body would seemingly always be dealing with. To further distract herself, Ana glanced at the time on her phone.

10:04 AM

Andrea was running late, not that Ana had any complaints about that. But at the same time she thought the nervousness of anticipation might be worse than what she would be feeling once Andrea actually arrived. She continued staring at her phone despite the passing minutes feeling more like hours. It wasn't until 10:11 AM that Andrea's message finally popped up.

Andrea: In the elevator now.

Ana scurried over to the spot where she would be kneeling in front of her television, tossing her bathrobe onto the couch. She also set down the plush blanket she had kneeled on while Andrea was over last Friday. There hadn't been any mention of not being allowed to set down something for her knees to be comfortable. With a deep breath Ana knelt down and tried her best to imitate the naked woman in the picture. Hands interlocked behind her head, heels to butt, and knees spread wide. A minute later Ana could faintly hear the sound of a key being inserted into her apartment's door.

To Ana, that sound came as an unpleasant reminder of just how much Andrea had taken hold over her life. How long had it been? Just eight days? The fateful meeting that took place last Friday felt like it might as well have been a month ago. This past week had definitely been the most bizarre experience of her young life. She chose to keep her eyes forward in the direction of her television as she heard the front door close. Before she knew it, Andrea had walked in and taken a seat on the couch behind her.

"Very good girl," Andrea began, staring up and down Ana's firm backside. "Having fun down there?"

"Yes Andrea," Ana lied.

"Want to guess who I ran into down in the lobby?"

Ana tried not to let her displeasure show on her face. There was only one person that she and Andrea might have as a mutual acquaintance in this apartment building.

"Was it Casey, Andrea?"

"Yes. If not for talking to her I would have been here right at ten o'clock. But she's a nice person to chat with," Andrea said in a happy tone. After pausing for a few seconds she continued on.

"And want to guess what most of our chat was about?"

Ana desperately wanted to take her hands off of her head. Needing to maintain this silly pose while answering questions was not turning out to be a pleasant experience. And to make matters worse, to answer that question she would need to obey the new rule. The dehumanizing one. Ana's jaw clenched.

"Your pet doesn't know, Andrea."

"We talked about you," she cheerfully replied. But none of the cheerfulness rubbed off on Ana. "I got the sense that Casey really looks up to you."

Hearing that eased the tension in Ana's body a little. It wasn't nice knowing Andrea had been talking about her with Casey without her present. But at the same time she thought of Casey as a really sweet and kind girl. But what came out of Andrea's mouth next made her clenched jaw come right back in full force.

"I'm pretty sure she has a serious crush on you too. And not the innocent cutesy kind," Andrea went on. "I can't blame her though. You're a tall beautiful genius."

Ana could feel her cheeks turn a little red at the mention of a girl having a crush on her. And hearing such an impassioned compliment from her owner wasn't easing Ana's discomfort either. What did Andrea even mean by that second statement though? Not the innocent cutesy kind. It didn't take much thought for Ana to decide she didn't want any elaboration on that. She simply waited to hear whatever Andrea wanted to say next.

"But enough about that I guess. I have errands to run with my Pet," Andrea matter-of-factly stated. "When I looked through your toy collection I didn't see a leash to go with the collar. Do you have one?"

"No, Andrea," Ana meekly replied. Back when one of her special admirers on OnlyFans sent her the collar it hadn't come with a leash.

"We'll be changing that today then. It's no fun having a pet without a leash."

Ana grimaced at those statements. Being leashed was a gross concept to her. Or at least that was the thought that popped up in the forefront of her mind. A more subconscious part of her mind sent charged signals down to her pussy, which now was just as red and puffy as when she woke up. The imagery that came with being a leashed and collared pet was doing nothing to calm down the ever present arousal in Ana's body.