Blackmail Psychology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Andrea," Ana agreed, trying to keep her owner in good spirits.

Ana heard her get up from the couch. Before she knew it Andrea had looped a finger through one of the D-rings on her collar and was looking down at her, trying to make gentle eye contact.

"Hands behind your back. Palm to palm," she began. "We need to pick an outfit for you and then we're out of here."

Ana felt a gentle tug upward, signifying it was time to stand up. With mild relief she took her hands off of her head and interlocked her fingers behind her back to satisfy Andrea's request. From one humiliating pose into another. Though having her hands behind her back felt like the lesser of two evils. Soon she was standing up and being led in the direction of her closet.

The fully clothed Andrea led the naked Ana into the spacious walk-in closet. She unhooked her finger from Ana's collar and began perusing her teacher's many clothing options. Eventually there was a dress that caught her eye and she pulled it from the hanger rack. Ana immediately recognized it as a short halter dress she had purchased a few months ago. It had been an impulse buy. Black, thick material with a faint sheen, backless, and with a plunging neckline. Upon trying it on Ana realized she didn't really hang out in environments where a mildly slutty piece of clothing such as that dress would be appropriate. It went on a hanger and was forgotten about. Until now.

"It doesn't match your butt plug, but I think it'll still look cute on you," Andrea said as she handed the dress to her teacher. "Put it on."

Andrea's cheeks adopted a faint redness of embarrassment over the butt plug comment. She silently slid the dress over her head with ease, letting it fall into place along her body. The skirt at the bottom of the dress was rather loose fitting and barely made it halfway down her thighs. This would be the worst piece of clothing yet for being out in public without any panties. She remembered Andrea's compliments about how sexy she looked in pantyhose. In Ana's mind she crossed her fingers, hoping the next piece of clothing she was handed would be a pair of dark pantyhose. But instead she looked on as Andrea bent over and pulled a pair of black wedges from her shoe rack.

"Now put these on," she said as she handed the wedges to her teacher.

Damn it.

Ana accepted the shoes with shaky hands, realizing she would soon be out in public in a short dress and absolutely no fabric protecting her bare pussy. What if a gust of wind went between her legs while they were outside? She reluctantly got down on a knee and began strapping the wedges on her feet one at a time. A minute later she nervously stood back up, looking at the ground and waiting for further instructions from her young owner.

"Your body looks beautiful in that outfit, Pet. Do some twirls for me and see if you can get the dress to rise up," Andrea commanded with childish excitement.

Just as Ana was about to let out a sigh of relaxation from being called beautiful, her jaw tightened in dismay over what had just been requested of her. She needed to do some twirls? To make the skirt of the dress rise up? This dress was the only thing that would be hiding her bare pussy and plugged asshole from prying eyes while they were out in public. She didn't want to confirm some simple twirls was all it would take to expose herself. But she relented, not wanting to start the day off with any disobedience.

"Yes Andrea," she nervously whispered.

And with that, Ana tried a few twirls in her dress. Spinning around in her high heels put a strain on her balance. She had never been much of a dancer. And sure enough, the hem of the dress floated up to her waist with ease, showing her most intimate parts to Andrea.

"Very good girl!" Andrea expressed with glee.

Before Ana knew what was happening, Andrea excitedly took a couple steps toward her and looped a finger back through one of the D-rings on her collar. She yanked down, forced Ana to bend over slightly. Andrea rose up on her tiptoes and planted a passionate kiss on her teacher's lips. Ana's eyes went wide. The kiss didn't last for more than a couple seconds though, much to the dismay of Ana's aroused body. Before she could comment to herself on how the kiss relieved a good amount of her nervousness, she felt a firm smack on her ass. If not already in a mild state of shock from the kiss she might have let out a squeal.

"Now go put on a little makeup and we can get out of here," Andrea confidently stated.

"Yes Andrea," Ana replied, beginning her saunter towards the bathroom.

Andrea lingered in the closet for a few moments after sending her teacher on her way, glancing at the bins where Ana's many sex toys were kept. Her eyes fell upon a bin where a couple of jeweled butt plugs were still present. She surmised Ana's plugs had come in a set of three. Small, medium, and large. The medium plug was firmly nestled in her asshole at the moment, but Andrea thought it would be fun to take the large one with her. With an evil smile she tucked it into her pocket along with a small container of silicon lube before leaving the closet.

"I'll be out in the living room, Pet," Andrea called out to her teacher, who had now sat down in front of the mirror she used for putting on makeup.

Ana walked out into the living room a little more than five minutes later, having put on just a bit of makeup and thoroughly psyched herself up for whatever was in store for her over the next several hours. The relaxing effect of Andrea's kiss was still very much with her. While Ana had been applying her makeup she cursed the fact that a cure to her nervousness had come in the form of Andrea's evil lips. Andrea was laying on the couch and looked up from her phone with a cheerful expression on her face.

"Looking pretty! Ready to go?" Andrea inquired.

"Yes Andrea," Ana stated. But hearing that made Andrea's face fall flat.

"Yes Andrea and what?"

Ana spent a second in confusion. But then it dawned on her that her owner probably wanted a demonstration of the new rule she had been made aware of last night. It wasn't a pleasant feeling.

Bitch.

"Yes Andrea, your pet is ready to go."

As much as Ana dreaded saying those words, they were music to her pussy's ears. Her wet slit quivered from the humiliation of no longer getting to refer to herself in first-person. She fought the urge to close her eyes and take a deep breath. This was a problem. They hadn't even left the apartment yet and it was looking like her sex juices would soon be threatening to drip down her leg.

"Good girl," Andrea emphatically said. "Go ahead and put your collar in your purse."

Good girl.

How many days had it now been since Andrea had first said those words to Ana? She thought back to how the count was up to eight. And her body's delight over hearing those two simple words was not fading in the slightest. If anything, her arousal was only getting worse each time they were said.

Soon Andrea was walking past Ana towards the door, having picked up her purse from the coffee table. Ana, who had been lost in thought, scrambled to take her collar off and stuff it into her purse before following behind. Before she knew it the apartment door had closed behind them. Andrea locked it with the key in her possession and led Ana on the beginnings of their adventure.

To Ana, time felt like it was moving uncomfortably fast. The wedges she was wearing forced her to take short feminine strides. For once she was glad Andrea was so much shorter than her. It made their respective walking paces fairly matched, and Ana appreciated not having to rush her walking in high heels. Before she knew it, they were down in the apartment building's lobby. Ana's eyes immediately went to the front desk of the leasing office.

Sure enough, Casey was there. Their eyes met and Ana tried her best not to let her face show any disappointment over a familiar face seeing her ridiculous outfit. It wasn't even 11 AM and she was dressed like a tramp, a fact that wasn't lost on Casey. Their eye contact only lasted a fraction of a second. Casey's eyes went wide as she looked Ana up and down with a strange expression on her face. Andrea took careful notice of the reaction to Ana and her sultry outfit.

"Hi Casey!" Andrea said as she walked and waved.

"Hi," Casey said, keeping her voice rather low for how much distance was between them. She opted not to wave them over to chat, much to Ana's relief.

Soon Ana was outside of the building with Andrea a few steps ahead of her. She was desperately hoping that would be the last time any acquaintances of hers saw her in this outfit. As much as she got off on dressing like a slut in the safety of her own home, wearing provocative clothing out in public usually caused her discomfort. The gym seemed to be the only public place she was at ease with letting herself dress skimpy.

"Did you see Casey's face?" Andrea remarked with a giggle. "She wants you."

For the second time that day, Ana's cheeks became red with embarrassment. Had that been a look of lust Casey had on her face when she took in the sight of her just now? Or was Andrea just teasing her? She really hoped it was the latter.

Once the two of them were at Ana's car, Andrea held out her hand in expectation for Ana to hand over her car keys. Ana reluctantly reached into her purse and handed them over before climbing into the passenger seat. She didn't enjoy being driven around in her own car. Before Andrea turned her keys in the ignition she glanced at Ana, who had now put on her seat belt.

"Pull up your dress up to your waist, Pet. We can't have your pussy leaking on your clothes so early in the day."

Ana's already red cheeks turned a shade of crimson. Andrea seemed to know all the right words to say when it came to gently humiliating her. She complied with her owner's request in silence, and soon her bare ass was seated on her carseat. The added pressure to the plug in her ass only heightened her pussy's desperate pleas to be played with. Without looking over at her, Andrea spoke again.

"I expect a reply each time I speak to you. Can you do that?"

Ana would have frowned if not for her desire to stay on Andrea's good side. Replying to Andrea each time she was spoken to meant using that stupid new rule. She replied with a clenched jaw, trying not to let her tone of voice let on how displeased she was.

"Yes Andrea, your pet can do that."

"Good girl."

With her phone's GPS pulled up, Andrea spent the next 15 minutes driving the two of them to an unknown destination. The first 10 minutes of the ride were spent in silence, not that Ana cared. Not speaking to Andrea meant not having to dehumanize herself and stir up more involuntary arousal between her legs. Your pet. She was quickly growing to hate those two words.

"First mantra."

Those were the words Andrea used to break the silence after 10 minutes of driving. Ana's eyes went wide with unpleasant suspense. After a sharp inhale, she tried to not waste any time getting her reply out of the way.

"I'm your hot willing slut, Andrea."

"First mantra."

Ana almost shook with a mix of stress and horniness. She hadn't anticipated needing to say it a second time. Her pussy had pulsed as she had said it the first time. She could almost feel her heartbeat in her clit. With much trepidation she geared up to say it again, taking another inhale.

"I'm your hot willing slut, Andrea."

"Would you like to play with yourself, Pet? It sure smells like your pussy wants to be touched."

Ana swallowed with nervousness and embarrassment. She hadn't picked up on the scent of her own arousal. Perhaps she had gone nose blind to the smell of her fired up pussy this past week. Not a pleasant thought. But it didn't surprise her that Andrea could pick up on it given how turned on she was. She could almost guarantee there would be a wet spot on the car seat beneath her if she got up.

"No Andrea, your pet would prefer to not touch herself."

Ana was surprised how much mental fortitude it took to say that. Being able to slip just one finger into her wet slit would have felt so good. Fuck! Was she really regretting not taking up Andrea's offer? Was the haze of horniness she was in really that bad?

"Are you sure? We only have three minutes until we need to get out of the car."

Ana's lip quivered. She resolved to stay strong and not let her student win at this twisted game of getting her to give in to her carnal urges. But she was worried. Would there come a time where she didn't have the strength to say no? If Andrea's eyes hadn't been on the road she would have been swelling with glee over how conflicted her horny pet was at that moment.

"Yes Andrea, your pet is sure."

"First mantra."

Fucking bitch.

"I'm your hot willing slut, Andrea."

Ana was now teetering between thinking she might cry and wanting to slap Andrea. She hated the young woman in the driver's seat of her car for making her feel so conflicted about sexual pleasure. Touching herself in that way should have been something special. Something reserved for private fun or intimacy. Yet Andrea had corrupted her to a point of seriously considering letting herself be humiliated in exchange for getting to touch her swollen pussy.

Those were the last of Andrea's words for the final few minutes of the car ride. Before long they had parked. With plenty of worry Ana read the name of the store they had parked in front of. La Luxure.

Ana was familiar with this place, not that she had ever been inside. It was a sex shop. And a rather luxurious one at that, just like the name implied. Back when she was exploring what sex toys she might enjoy showing off on her OnlyFans she had considered shopping here. But being the private person that she was, she opted for ordering all her toys online.

Still not over the stress of repeatedly saying her mantra for Andrea, Ana looked at her student as she began pulling something out of her purse. It was a sheet of paper, which she wasted no time placing on Ana's naked lap.

"Once we go in I want you to ask for help finding all these. Then you're going to buy them for us," Andrea said. "Let me know if that seems doable."

With wide eyes Ana read through the list. If not for the humiliating nature of the task in front of her she might have remarked to herself on how beautiful Andrea's handwriting was.

Lockable collar

Leash?

Small padlocks

Handcuffs

Leather wrist and ankle cuffs

Rope

Blindfold

Ball gag

Nipple clamps

For the first time since Andrea had taken over her life, Ana's body was not reacting to a humiliating task with any arousal. Looking over these items filled her with pure nervousness. Andrea intended to involve bondage play her twisted fun? Was the humiliation of all their activities so far not enough? But Ana tried to remain strong, not wanting Andrea to notice her trepidation and give her any satisfaction.

"Your pet thinks this is doable, Andrea."

"Good girl," Andrea said. She waited a couple seconds before speaking again. "Oh, and I'm assuming the people that work here can appreciate a little kink. I want you wearing your collar when we go in."

It took everything Ana had to not fiercely roll her eyes, knowing she would have not only strap on her collar but also provide verbal acknowledgement.

"Yes Andrea, your pet can do that."

Ana felt like she was living in a mild nightmare as she walked into the store with Andrea in tow. She had been tasked with procuring kinky bondage toys. In happier circumstances she wouldn't have had an aversion to such a task. There had been a few occasions where thought of incorporating some BDSM into the slutty photoshoots she did for OnlyFans. But she was being forced to get these toys by one of her students. She was luridly confident that in the not too distant future she would unwillingly be a ball-gagged toy for the young woman that had been blackmailing her. Saying no wouldn't be an option. She hoped that would change though. She still wanted to make a plan for escaping this nightmare, but she had to be careful.

Soon Ana's high-heeled legs were standing in the entry area of the store. As she lamented her situation and looked around, a woman called out to her from over by a clothing rack.

"Hi there," she happily said. "Would you like help finding anything today?"

Before Ana could answer the woman Andrea piped out a reply.

"Yes, my pet here has a list of toys she'd like to get."

My pet.

Ana would have given anything to be able to crawl into a hole and never come out at that moment. It was bad enough being Andrea's pet in private and being referred to as such, but now there was a complete stranger involved in their deviant game. It didn't seem fair. Not that anything Ana went through over the past week seemed fair, but this situation felt especially gross to her. With mixed feelings, she observed the woman's eyebrows happily go up at Andrea's statement. Ana could see the woman glance at her collar and connect the dots in her head.

"I'd be happy to help," she cheerfully said, walking over to Ana.

Once she stepped out from behind the clothing rack, Ana was able to get a better look at her. She was a pretty woman of medium height. She had very pale skin that contrasted amazingly with her dyed black hair and dark red lipstick. Her outfit was somewhat quirky in that she wore a black bodycon dress that didn't match up all that well with her gray Converse sneakers. Ana had a moment of envy after seeing that she was wearing flats on her feet, much in contrast to the wedges she was currently wearing. But most interestingly, Ana noticed that around her neck she wore what might be referred to as a slave collar. Thin silver metal with an O-ring dangling in the front.

"Could I see the list?" The woman asked as she held out her hand to Ana.

With shaky fingers Ana handed over the list and let the woman scan it with her eyes. Ana nervously watched her read over it, half expecting her to respond with cynicism. But the woman appeared to be all business when it came to helping customers. There wasn't a hint of judgment from her, much to Ana's relief. If anything, she seemed excited.

"We have all these things in the lower level, follow me," she cheerfully said.

"Thank you," Ana softly said.

"No problem! And I'm Sherry by the way," she said, glancing over her shoulder.

Ana and Andrea followed the woman to the center of the store, where they saw a wide ramp leading into a basement level. Great. It wasn't lost on Ana that it was fitting to keep all the kinky bondage equipment in the basement as if it were a dungeon. And walking down a ramp in high heels was never fun. But once they were down there, Ana looked around with a mixture of fright and fascination. Andrea shared her feelings, but she leaned more towards fascination.

There appeared to be an endless supply of toy racks and brightly lit glass display cases with all sorts of metal, leather, and who knows what else. When it came to BDSM gear it appeared this store had all the basics and much, much more. But Sherry didn't stop to let Ana and Andrea properly take in the sight. Instead she walked over to one of the display cases with her keys in hand. She spoke to the two women as a way of inviting them over to her spot.

"When it comes to lockable collars, would you prefer leather or metal?"

Ana was at a loss for words. Andrea didn't hesitate to speak for her pet though, which left Ana having mixed feelings for the umpteenth time that day. Much like when they left the apartment, time seemed to be moving uncomfortably fast.

"She's a bigger fan of leather."

Ana wasn't sure if she should have felt appreciative or humiliated. Not needing to do any of the talking was a relief. But she imagined Andrea's tone was what someone might use when talking about a cat or dog with no ability to speak.