Blackmail Psychology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would she enjoy a black one like she's already wearing?"

The woman was now making eye contact with Andrea, completely leaving Ana out of the conversation. It appeared she was no stranger to the dynamics between a pet and her owner. The metal collar around her neck indicated she was in a similar situation. Only hers was very likely consensual. Ana felt a stirring between her legs for the first time since entering the store. Much to her horror, her body was pleased by the humiliation that was coming from this odd speaking arrangement that had popped up right in front of her.

"Yes, that would be great," Andrea said before getting an idea. "Could she try it on as well?"

"Of course," Sherry enthusiastically said. "She'll need to take off her current collar though. Want me to help?"

"Go right ahead," Andrea bemused.

"Could you bend your head forward for me a little?" Sherry gently asked as she walked behind Ana.

With surprising dexterity Sherry took off Ana's current collar and snugly buckled on the new one. Ana's first impression was that the new one was heavier and softer. As Sherry tightened it around her neck Ana's breathing became more labored.

"It looks great," Andrea said. "Could she keep it on until we check out?"

"Yes," Sherry happily replied. "As for the next thing on the list..."

"How do you feel about your new collar, Pet?" Andrea asked before Sherry could comment on what she would be helping them find next.

There was a faint, evil smile on Andrea's face. Ana immediately knew the reason for Andrea's question. She would need to answer. And answering meant adhering to her new rule in front of a new acquaintance. Ana was near a point of having sweat form on her forehead due to the strangeness of this whole situation.

"Your pet likes her new collar, Andrea," she meekly stated, looking at the floor.

While Ana was visualizing herself kicking off her high heels and running far away from the sex shop she was in, Sherry reached back into the display case the collars had been in. This was an interesting couple to be helping, to say the least.

"And here's a leash matching the collar."

Sherry realized she couldn't remember a time during her tenure at this store where she had the opportunity to assist a lesbian dom/sub couple. Or at least she was assuming that's what these two were. She found their height difference endlessly fascinating, and somewhat arousing. The dominant woman's, or Andrea as she now knew her name, pet must have been 6'3'' in those heels. Seeing such a tall beautiful woman owned by such a petite girl made her want to learn more about these two. And Andrea didn't look to be much older than twenty. But she resolved to not pry, wanting to maintain an air of professionalism.

Soon she was showing another item to Andrea, who was thoroughly pleased with herself for having gotten her teacher to refer to herself as a pet in front of a relative stranger. Seeing Ana's cheeks turn that beautiful shade of red aroused her to no end.

"We have small padlocks but they come in packs of eight. I hope that's okay," Sherry said, letting Andrea look at the thin package.

"That's perfectly okay," Andrea happily replied. "And my Pet would be happy to hold it with the leash while we keep shopping."

"Of course," Sherry said, looking up into Ana's eyes as she handed the padlocks to her. Her face had an excited smile and she took the opportunity to give Ana a knowing wink. Only Sherry didn't know the half of this situation that Ana had been thrust into.

Ana accepted the pack of small padlocks, still with shaky fingers. She was beginning to feel lightheaded. Sherry's kind wink had made her feel oddly safe, but the humiliation of referring to herself as a pet in mixed company had been too much for her pussy to handle. It might as well have been screaming to be touched, fondled, fingered, fucked, and whatever other vulgar words might apply to her situation.

"Handcuffs are easy enough," Sherry said, gesturing for Ana to follow her.

She had Andrea's list in hand. Soon Ana was holding a package that housed a pair of black metal handcuffs. She might as well have been on autopilot as she followed Sherry around the large room like a lost puppy. Andrea sat back and happily watched them go about their business.

"When it comes to leather cuffs, we sell premium and standard sets. They also come in black to match your collar," Sherry matter-of-factly said.

"She'll take the premium set," Andrea contributed from her spot across the room.

With an excited smile Sherry wound up handing a package of leather cuffs to Ana. That brought the number of packages she was holding up to three. Plus there was the leash. And the collar she had worn into the store. And there was still a lot more to go. For the next item on the list Sherry looked in Andrea's direction.

"For rope we sell nylon or jute, and they come in 10 or 20-foot lengths."

"We'll take four 20-foot lengths of the jute," Andrea said without appearing to put any thought into her answer.

Ana realized the quick answer probably meant Andrea had done her research when it came to rope. And that didn't give her any warm and fuzzy feelings about her future as Andrea's pet, to put it lightly. Once Ana had been handed the rope she was nearing her limit for holding items. A shopping cart would have been nice.

"And next up..." Sherry's eyes returned to the list of kinky supplies. "Oh, we have a few to pick from when it comes to blindfolds. Over here."

Soon Sherry was standing in front of the case where all the blindfolds were kept, and with nervous eyes Ana also noticed all the gags were kept in an adjacent case. She was familiar enough with ball gags. But there were far more ominous items for restricting a woman's speech laid out in the case before her. The one that worried her the most was a metal ring with straps and prongs sticking out of it. If Ana had more experience in the world of kink she would have recognized it as a spider gag. Andrea quietly walked over to them and glanced over Sherry's shoulder as she knelt down and unlocked the case.

"See anything that catches your interest?" Sherry questioned both of them.

Ana remained silent, trying her best not to ponder the idea of sensory deprivation getting added to the corrupt Andrea would be having with her. Not that she actually thought of anything about their situation as fun. Or at least that's what she was telling herself at that moment. Her pussy had other thoughts and opinions.

"The one with the nose hole, please," Andrea calmly stated.

Ana quickly noticed the one her student was referring to. It was probably the most fetishy looking blindfold in the bunch. She kicked herself internally for thinking she'd be picking up something that looked like an innocent sleep mask. Instead this one featured tieable straps attached to a wide strip of thin leather that had a hole for her nose to slip through. There would be no shaking or rubbing off this kinky item once it was tied behind her head.

"Here you go," Sherry said as she gently set down the blindfold on top of the many items Ana held in her arms. At least this one was just a piece of thin leather and it wasn't housed in any packaging.

"And next up is my favorite. Ball gags," Sherry said with childish excitement. "Same deal as with the leather cuffs. We have standard quality and premium options."

"Are either of them lockable?" Andrea inquired.

"Yes," Sherry replied, ever the expert on kinky equipment. "All the premium leather items have buckles with holes in the prongs that you can slip a padlock through."

Just as she had stated, ball gags were Sherry's favorites when it came to kink. But unbeknownst to Ana or Andrea, she was having quite the time fantasizing about what Ana would look like with one firmly strapped behind her lips. Getting to help out a tall beautiful brunette was a happy change of pace from the perverts that her job sometimes required her to assist. And seeing that she was thoroughly owned by a younger, shorter woman was making Sherry wetter by the minute. The cherry on top of this situation was that Sherry was now pretty sure she was picking up on the scent of arousal from this woman.

"Definitely the premium in that case. And the red one please," Andrea replied.

"Can do! And unfortunately once you've tried on a gag it's yours for good and you'll have to buy it," Sherry said. It wasn't a lie, but she was hoping Andrea would take the bait.

"That's not a problem," Andrea said with a smile. But what came next filled Ana with anxiety. "It's safe to say we're buying it. Why don't you let Sherry help you try on the gag, Pet?"

Hearing that made Sherry's nipples stiffen. She tried to hide the fact that her breathing was becoming ragged at the prospect of strapping a ball gag in the tall submissive woman's mouth. There was no question in her mind that once this couple left she would need to text her dominant counterpart to get permission for a much needed orgasm. But until then she had to keep it together.

Meanwhile Ana was in shock. It was expected that she would try on the ball gag while they were still in the store? What did she do to deserve something like this? She had been an obedient pet for Andrea so far today, hadn't she? The only silver lining here was that it was still early in the day and the three of them were alone in this lower level of the store. But something made her comply. She felt like an outside observer as she tilted her head down and relaxed her mouth, waiting for the bubbly woman that worked in the sex shop to take her ball gag virginity.

With nervous excitement, Sherry took her place behind poor Ana, who was now shaking with nervousness. The sight of her quivering arms was not lost on Sherry, but she trusted that the woman was thoroughly enjoying this for one simple reason. She was now certain of the tell-tale scent of a highly aroused pussy from beneath the woman's dress.

Normally Sherry would have been concerned for a supposed submissive half of a dom/sub couple that appeared to be this nervous. There had been a couple of instances during her time here where she could obviously tell a woman felt unsafe or coerced by her partner. But the scent of this demure woman's arousal was telling Sherry she was so turned on that her body didn't know how to handle it. That in turn made Sherry's pussy desperate for some attention of its own.

Soon Ana felt the red ball of the gag being pressed to her mouth. She slowly opened her jaw more to allow the rubbery invader to pass through her lips. Before long Sherry had firmly strapped it into place. Ana experimentally pushed at it with her tongue. She would have no hope of pushing it out of her mouth without getting it unstrapped first. The woman that was helping them had made sure of that much. And she also had the sense that she would be drooling within a couple minutes of wearing this seriously kinky item. Once it was buckled into place Sherry walked around in front of Ana to get a better look at her handiwork.

"It looks beautiful on you," she said with unbridled sincerity. Hearing that made Ana's cheeks redden to match the color of the ball.

"I agree," Andrea contributed. "It really does look beautiful on you, Pet. Now thank Sherry for such a nice compliment."

Ana's eyes went wide. She would have to talk with this thing strapped in her mouth? She made vulnerable eye contact with Sherry, desperately hoping she wouldn't sound like a clown. She was truly appreciative of her compliment.

"Ssank 'oou," Ana quietly said with her hindered speech. Sherry thought she might cream her panties.

"You're very welcome..." She paused before looking at Andrea. "May I call her Pet?"

"Of course," Andrea said. She paused before making piercing eye contact with Ana. "That is her name, after all."

"Yes. In that case. You're very welcome, Pet."

The vulnerability and humiliation of this experience was getting to be too much for Ana. If this treatment kept going she had no doubt she would start crying before long. She needed this trip to the sex shop to end. Soon.

"Now let Sherry take the gag out, Pet. I think there's just one more thing on our list."

Ana could have cried tears of sweet relief. She graciously accepted Sherry's fingers as they unclasped the buckle behind her head. The ball gag came free from her lips with a gentle pop. A small string of drool followed it. And soon Sherry had wiped off the moisture from Ana's mouth and placed it on the still growing pile of items in her arms. Ana would have given a thank you if not for how insane this situation felt.

"It looks like the last thing you need is nipple clamps," Sherry said. "Is there a particular kind you had in mind?"

"I think we can trust you to pick for us," Andrea said with some cheerfulness.

"Japanese clover clamps are the best. They might seem a little intimidating to a newbie, but they're not as bad as they look."

Soon Ana had the final item of her owner's list on the pile. Her heart rate was calming down a bit now that she realized they would be leaving soon. The finish line was in her sights. She just had to hold it together a little longer.

"And that's everything," Sherry said. "Would you like to get checked out now?"

"Maybe not just yet," Andrea said. Ana felt a heaviness in her chest. She worried about what was coming next. "Pet, why don't you ask Sherry if she has any recommendations?"

"Do you have any recommendations?" Ana almost whispered as she looked at Sherry.

Ana had quickly chosen not to waste any time complying with Andrea's request. Leaving here needed to happen sooner rather than later. But Sherry's excitement over being asked that question didn't make her hopeful. Her eyes lit up as if she had been waiting for such a question.

I thought you'd never ask!

"Oh! Well, if I had to pick. We recently got some harness ball gags in stock. They're pricey but I recently got one for my master to use on me and I can't get enough of it."

"Hmm, tempting," Andrea said. But she saw how flustered Ana was and didn't want to push her too hard. There were still a few more activities on their agenda for the day. "But I think we're ready to check out. Pet, why don't you lead the way?"

"Yes Andrea, your pet can do that."

Ana hated how naturally that response came to her. She intensely hoped that it was just her desperation to leave speaking for her, and not a sign that she was becoming a natural at humiliating herself. Soon she was walking up the ramp to leave the basement level of the store. Not an enjoyable task while wearing high heels and holding more than a few packages of kinky gear.

"Could I ask how you met?"

Ana's heart sank as she heard those words come out of Sherry's mouth from behind her. She had no idea how Andrea might answer that question. Was there part of her that wanted Andrea to tell the truth? But Andrea responded quickly after a short giggle and gave Ana little time for ponderance.

"Oh, let's just say I had a hunch she would love being a pet. I think I might have a good sense for those kinds of things," Andrea said. "And want to hear a secret?"

From Ana's peripheral vision she saw her student get closer to Sherry and stand up on her tiptoes so she could whisper something into her ear. The two of them exchanged a knowing glance. Sherry let out a giggle before commenting on whatever she had just been told.

"Oh? My master has given me plenty of experiences with that. She's a lucky pet."

Ana's cheeks went right back to being the deep shade of red that had matched the ball gag previously been wearing. She didn't want to feel any curiosity for whatever Andrea had just whispered to their helper. She figured it was better to not know and kept her mental energy focused on getting out of here. It wasn't long before she was at the cash register with Sherry. Ana's heart sank at the sight of how expensive all these toys were, not that Ana thought "toys" was a fitting word for them.

$322.67

Ana thought back to a couple years ago when she was more of an archetypical grad student that was always strapped for cash. Back then spending that amount of money on non-essentials would have felt disastrous. But now, needing to spend a few hundred dollars was simply frustrating. Especially considering she hadn't consented to this trip to a sex shop. But still, she appreciated the big financial gains she had seen over the past year and her success wasn't lost on her at that moment.

"Have fun. And it was nice meeting you both!" Sherry piped out as she handed Ana a large plastic bag filled with all the goodies. Again she winked at Ana. Why did she have to do that?

Not before long, Ana was walking out of the store a few steps behind Andrea, who enthusiastically turned around and started walking backwards in the direction of the car. She gleefully looked up into Ana's eyes.

"She was really nice! And definitely had the hots for you. Want to know what I whispered into her ear?"

Ana felt like a two-ton weight had been lifted off of her shoulders now that she was out of the store. She no longer cared about knowing what had been whispered and thought it might be a good idea to not quell Andrea's enthusiasm.

"Yes Andrea, your pet wouldn't mind knowing."

"I told her about the plug in your ass."

Ana felt a twinge of embarrassment over knowing that particular secret had been revealed to Sherry, but she had been dreading Andrea had shared something worse. A sex-positive stranger knowing about the medium sized plug nestled in her asshole wasn't the end of the world. Soon Ana was seated in the passenger seat of her car. She didn't need to be reminded to pull up the skirt of her dress and sit her bare ass on the carseat. The added pressure to the plug sent electric shocks to her pussy just like when they left the apartment building. But Andrea spoke from her spot in the driver's seat before she could dwell too much on the fire between her legs.

"How about we go grab a bite to eat? You can pick."