All Comments on 'Blackmail Tarts: Airline Debauchery'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
FASfanFASfanalmost 7 years ago
I love your stories!

This one, especially after reading your interview post, elsewhere on the site, was marvellous! You write so well and make me so hot! I am longing for Part Two; please don't make us wait too long for it!

Well done -- five stars -- thanks and hugs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely done

Very nicely I might add. This was one of your best stories in a long time. While you still use your pet phrases, oh heh, pun not intended, way too often. I think I see the full flood of pussy juice in almost EVERY story with woman. But they were kept to a minimal here. I love this storyline, I like the anticipation, and I love the possibilities of where it may go. An interesting twist would be if in the end, Sophia becomes dommed by someone unexpected herself. But whatever. Again, best in probably years so I hope to see it much more.

IanBruIanBrualmost 7 years ago
Very good, but...

Firstly the story is fantastic, and the shift from potentially predictable domination to the domination by Laura was really smart.

However, some of the British terminology really needs to be tightened up - it wouldn't be an issue if the narrator didn't make a point of it throughout. There are no 'principals' at British schools, we have head teachers, or sometimes headmasters or -mistresses. Similarly, 'college' usually describes the last two years at school - I might be wrong, but I think you mean 'university'. Finally, I can't remember the last time I heard someone refer to Americans as 'Yanks' - it's not 1942...

It probably doesn't matter too much to non-British readers, but as I say, it's worth getting right.

All that being said, I really enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent start Jasmine, however in the UK, thigh-highs are called `hold-ups', there are no principals, they are known a Headteacher/mistress. Colleges are part of a university, for example Branose Collage, Oxford, or pre-university as what you would call a high-school. In the UK, high-school is for 11yr to 17yr old's,followed by 6th form college then uni. Please don't think this is criticism, just the difference between the UK and the US. 5* as usual otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Better words!

This sounds juvenile when they things like pussy licking submissive 3 hole cum slut, a bit more reality would improve the story greatly, present form shows that you are clearly writing from fantasy and not experience. A reader shouldn't be able to tell.

arseman4u2arseman4u2almost 7 years ago
Great story

Been a follower of yours for years now and saw some of the same phrasing creep in, but like that you tried to tell from an UK point of view. Your writing is descriptive and definitely enjoyed the twist of this story line so far as well as the exploits. Another 5 star review and please continue to expound upon this one, with all it's various possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I had high hopes

When it started out with the friend domming her, I thought for a minute it wouldn't be your usual fare. Then it went to hell. Your dommes all seem to fit a template: a rank opportunist with no compassion or empathy or even humanity. A user. And of course the submissive character immediately falls to her knees before this sociopath. D/s requires a tremendous amount of trust and only a completely broken person would submit to one of your monsters in thigh highs. If you could show a softer side to the dominant partner I think it would be way cooler. A true domina assumes responsibility for the safety, welfare and happiness of her submissive. I think you could portray that if you tried

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

I love your stories and this is another great one....I love your thoughts and words!

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48almost 7 years ago
A new adventure begins!

A new twist on your domme/slave/pet story line. Lots of possibilities came to mind as I read and re-read the story. The teaser of Arse and 3some is delightful for the next episode is very enticing.

Could I selfishly suggest some rope or leather work in upcoming episodes? Ball gags, nipple clips, coerced piercing and suspension would add a lovely dimension to the relationships. Just saying! Adding an episode focused on and detailing the initiation of the relationship and discussion of its evolution might make interesting reading.

Cheers!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Another good story

But as usual, I have my single negative comment. Even though you didn't say it was a lesbian story, those are my favorites of yours. So when a guy shows up, to me, it takes away a little from the story. BUT that is my issue, not yours. I liked it

krfan5krfan5almost 7 years ago
Best story ever

WOW!!!! I read ALL of your lesbian stories and love them all but this one is in a league of its own... this is hands down the best erotic story I've EVER read. I cannot wait for the next chapter. THANK YOU for being awesome! I especially love the playful banter between Natalie and Laura and how Natalie asks if Laura will continue to be her mistress after the weekend is over...and Laura speaks of plans to fist Natalie and "do everything to/with her." I have a felling I will be reading this story multiple times....soooo hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG yes

I cannot wait to read the next one. This was fantastic.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was sexy and raunchy, a good combination. I am so looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more

Loved this story and can't wait to read the next chapter hopefully it won't be a long wait.

DragonMikeDragonMikealmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Another wonderfully tale of debauchery.

SissyTaraSissyTaraalmost 7 years ago
Super HOT!

One of the best stores from Literotica's best writer. Awesome!

burrito54burrito54almost 7 years ago
great

wow that was a great part 1 and I am waiting for more hopefully not too long. Keep up the great work. Was tis one of your fantasies ?

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 7 years ago
Tremendous!

I really enjoyed this story. Laura's reaction to Sophia taking over the dominant role was great. And Sophia's dominance of her two former teachers...outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jasimne at your best!

Read all the comments and the ones with negative things to say need to try writing their own stories. I know there would be no negative comments after their works got tore to shreds. Great WORK! If not your best it is tied for the best!

imdman_subimdman_subalmost 7 years ago
i can not wait till the next Chapter

You always seem to hit the right points in control and domination. I am glad that i have read Your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Good... but

Firstly, I loved this story, it is certainly one of the best.

Now this is where the but comes in. The addition of Sophia blackmailing Laura and Natalie (I may have forgotten the first word of the story was blackmail). Sophie either greatly enhanced the story or made it worse, I'm not entirely sure which.

One the one hand it certainly added some interesting twists to the story and adds possibilities but the setup for the story seemed to be about the friends and what they would get up to on the plane and the weekend itself.

Overall it was a great story, I look forward to the next entailment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait for next instalment!!

We need more of this ....best story in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hurry up

I need the next part now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow wow wow

Just read this and it's so tasty! I hope the next part is very very soon and that it goes on for a while but that instalments don't take too long because this is just wow wow wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We want more of this story

We want More

tlcbitlcbiabout 6 years ago
More

Please, can I have more?

LmunnLmunnover 5 years ago
Hot

Sequel needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Learn How To Tag Your Stories

No ATM tag equals an automatic one star.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
So hot

The one criticism is the one others have made about having a man in a lesbian story. But you do it so well, and the whole plot is so hot that you carry me away anyway. To those who say "it's fantasy," well go figure, that's what fiction is. You take fantasies some of us have and you give them corporeal form in you writing, which, as ever, is first-class. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

now imagine if that plane crashed and the investigators are listening to the cockpit voice recorder

Nightime900Nightime900almost 3 years ago

Very good followup to pt.1 and I hope we will see part 3 out very soon with new twists and curves thought-out the new chapter. Just rememmer that most stores have a guy to be the run arounder, making everything that they need Is available to them, food water, toys and safety. Thanks for the allowing me to ramble. Frank

.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

I liked it, but am not a fan of forced submissive acts, I prefer loving encounters. That said, the story thus far is exciting, so now let’s hope for more.

epxxx658epxxx658over 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story and looked forward to reading many many more including the addition of the other friends for the “hen”. I was disappointed to find that there was only one more story in the series, but I’m thankfulI got to read both of them. I like so many of your stories that it’s hard to rank them but this one is right up there with my other favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could have done without the pilots and the DP part since it is under lesbian sex. Great story though. Best author ever.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Such a great story, until you added Sophia. This story did not need blackmail or anything like that. It was so fucking hot without any of that. A bestie dominating another bestie. Weird additions but overall great read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES