Blackmail Tarts: Airline Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could lose my job.

I could lose my husband before he even became my husband.

Sophia brought me back to my surroundings by asking, "Want to see how your friend is doing?"

I did, the guilt instantly pushed back to a corner of my mind while perverted curiosity beckoned me forward. I responded, trying to get up, my legs feeling like rubber, "Sure."

Sophia helped me up and kissed me... tenderly. I instantly kissed back, enjoying her soft lips. It was so intimate after the rawness of everything else.

Sophia broke the kiss and smiled, "God, I taste good."

"Yes you do," I nodded, "and there was so much of you to taste."

She took my hand and led me to the door. She typed in the code and the door opened. We stepped in and I was stunned by both what I heard and what I saw.

"Oh yes, ream my slut arse-hole," Laura was moaning, as I watched her being double penetrated, while the plane flew itself... her protests against infidelity long gone.

Sophia asked, "Enjoying yourself, Mrs. Greene?"

She saw Sophia filming, as she answered, "Oh God, yes, but please don't film this."

"It's only to make sure you remain a good, obedient, pet," Sophia smiled.

"Oh, fuck," Laura moaned, clearly the double penetration giving her so much pleasure that she was consumed as she ended her brief, futile, objection. "Fuck it... whatever... I can't resist this... film away! But I definitely want a copy!"

"Rub your clit," Sophia ordered. "I want to see you come like a little whore from getting that nice arse of yours reamed."

Laura quickly obeyed, although she struggled to remain on all threes as she did it.

I quickly joined her, helping hold her up, while she got her back door dominated... wondering what it would feel like to have two cocks pounding both my fuck holes.

"Rub my clit," Laura ordered me.

I quickly obeyed, moving my hand under her and to her clit.

"Oh yes, fuck, shit, I can't believe this," she babbled before she had an orgasm from being double penetrated by two men and diddled by me.

"Both loads go on the bride-to-be's face," Sophia declared... exciting me. The idea of being a cum canvas thrilling... bukkake was another fantasy of mine.

"Sounds good," the guy pounding Laura's ass responded. A couple dozen more strokes, he pulled out, revealed his six inch dick, moved in front of me and in a few seconds splattered my face with cum.

Man did he have a full load... five thick ropes shooting out like cannon blasts on his willing target... me!

I kept my mouth closed as I felt swallowing cum was cheating... although I realised that everything I'd done since arriving at Heathrow had been cheating too.

Even as her orgasm ripped through her, Laura kept riding the cock in her cunt, until he ordered, "Get off me."

Laura rolled off and watched as he stood up, standing directly over me and jerked his small cock (god it was only like four inches). I looked up just in time to see his cum ooze out and drip onto my forehead. His cum not cum shots, but a steady stream that cascaded down onto my forehead and then slithered down, kind of like a forceful stream of white, sticky piss.

I closed my eyes as his cum dropped down on me feeling so slutty... so hot... so dirty.

"Sluts, go back to your seats," Sophia ordered, "and Ms. Sharp keep both those loads on your face until you get to the hotel. Is that clear?"

She snapped a couple photos of my cum coated face as I responded, knowing she had an abundance of blackmail evidence on both of us, "Yes, Mistress."

"Mistress Sophia," she corrected.

"Sorry, Mistress Sophia," I corrected.

"Now go," she ordered.

We both did, wordlessly walking the brief walk of shame... happy we were in first class and it was empty.

Once we were seated, Laura finally said, "I'm so sorry."

I nodded, "Me too, that got wild pretty quickly."

"I just thought I was going to make your fantasy real before you settled down," she explained.

"Well, you certainly did that," I laughed, as Sophia walked out of the cock pit.

"Give me your phones," she ordered.

We both did.

After a moment, she handed them back and said, "I expect immediate responses when I text you. If you don't reply fast enough I'll start sending out videos."

We both nodded. I checked mine and she'd typed her cell number and the name Mistress Sophia.

Suddenly alone, Laura continued, "I've wanted to dominate you for a long time."

"I've wanted to be dominated even longer," I admitted.

"By me?" She asked.

"The fantasy has crossed my mind," I nodded.

"Well, I wanted this to be a wild weekend," she said.

I joked, "It's not even the weekend yet."

"True enough," she laughed.

"Ever been double penetrated before?" I asked.

"In college and with Jake's cock and a toy," she answered.

"It looks like fun," I said.

She nodded, "Once you get past the initial pain, it's an experience unlike anything else."

After a pause, "As does being fisted."

"Sorry, she made me," I explained.

"I didn't mind at all, it felt amazing," she crooned, before adding, "and I plan to return the favour later."

"Are you going to fist fuck your slut?" I asked with a playful smile.

"I'm going to do everything to you," she responded.

After a pause as I considered this... considered what everything might include... even the blank spaces that lay ahead with whatever Sophia had in store for us... I concluded that everything had changed.

I still loved George.

I still wanted to marry George.

But I also needed to be able to explore my lesbian side. I needed to be the real me... the one I'd always hid behind my conservative camouflage.

"So can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Can I be your pet even when we return back home?"

She smiled, "Oh, you didn't think this was a onetime thing did you?"

"No, Mistress," I replied, as she leaned in and kissed me... although I'd been worried it was going to be just that.

The end of part 1... but only really the beginning.

Coming next:

Blackmail Sluts: Arse Fucked 3some

Back at the hotel Laura takes Natalie's virgin arse with the help of a surprise visitor.