All Comments on 'Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 02'

by blackpanties15

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

Looking forward to the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Then he played his I-phone for the big Boss

Zoe went to jail and he retired on the money he made suing the Company. The end to an unoriginal piece of tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait for Part 3!

I was thrilled to see that a next part had been added to this hot series. I usually like what women write in this genre the best, but when a man is skilled at it--and this author is--he can write things just as hot.

As I said last time I commented here (on this author's first piece on this site), I am always blown away that people who seem to want experimental literature read this category, to begin with--or for that matter, anything on this site, since every submission on it is clearly labeled by the type of erotica it represents. The fact that you know in the broad strokes what a story will include is part of the charm here. This piece is actually very original and hot, within the confines of this type of writing.

Has the person who left the negative comment here any familiarity with Shakespeare's plays or sonnets, I wonder, since he casts himself as such a literary critic? The former include some of the most wildly implausible action ever, much of which makes the believability of the way Zoe behaves here look like it's as well-grounded as a syllogism in Formal Logic, and the latter are written in a form that has conventions so numerous and so tight that one could argue they effectively made real originality almost impossible, yet Shakespeare is often considered the greatest writer in history, largely on the strength of what he created within in those (largely predictable) genres. Am I comparing this story to Shakespeare? Of course not. Just saying that the criticism offered of this piece provides the only really flawed writing on this page, unoriginal and question-begging as it is. Does the anonymous writer of it really imagine, for instance, that the man in this story would just skate for larceny, even if he could manage to convince a judge and/or jury of the he said/she said case against his boss?

So please do us all a favor: if you don't like what this author writes, please just read something else and scribble your BS opinions on a napkin or in your blog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So wrong

I LOVED this. So wrong and so hot. I sat reading it with a massive hard-on the whole time. Please tell me Zoe is based on a real woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Maybe because I thought Part 1 was so good (mine was the "Well written and sexy as anything." comment), I was actually disappointed with Part 2. Seemed to be pretty much a repeat of Part 1. Hopefully a Part 3 will move the story along a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good stuff!

I also commented on the last one. I love seeing him get seduced into reluctantly having an affair. Thanks for the submission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just wow

You know I would pay good money if you made this into a good sized book as if its like his diary of what happened.

moneymadmisskmoneymadmisskover 8 years ago
I am a "Zoe"

I am one of those sexy confident nasty slutty bitches who make all men cheat. I live to fuck taken men and every single one of my ex's comes back for more. As one of my ex's said as he ploughed his taken cock into me the other day "I've tried to say no to you, but I just can't" I simply replied "trying to resist me is futile" as I dragged my nails up his back and pulled him into me deeper

Blackpanties15, I loved this story, please write more and more and advise me if you know of any similar stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had a married lady seduce me and tell me she wanted me to have sex with her everyday she demanded it.......we had sex 3-4 days per week......Then, she invited me to her house as her husband was on a business trip.......in her living room,she performed oral sex on me while I was standing and she was kneeling......In my pleasure, her friend was videotaping us......For the next 8 months, I was forced to be a fuck toy for the 2 women...... As long as I satisfied them, the video was keep from my wife......Fortunately, the COVID slowed everything down.......the question is WILL THEY USE ME AGAIN, ONCE THE COVID IS UNDER CONTROL.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous