All Comments on 'Blackmailed and Blueballed Ch. 02'

by Mrfriskay

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Complete

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Woot

Hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

Ming sits on his face, he bites a chunk out of her vagina and she either calls 911 to stop the bleeding or dies. With 911 comes the cops and he's free. Poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Retarded.

He would quickly overheat and die. And why would he cave so easily. Hes a fucking man, you halfwit, and that neans his pride eoildnt allow him to beg. Seriously, men were set on fire by ISIS and you didnt hear them beg.

MrfriskayMrfriskayalmost 7 years agoAuthor
It's a story....

To some of the comments below. A. there is a ring gag involved which doesn't allow a bite. B. Just because a soldier would act a certain way, doesn't mean your average joe isn't trained for situations which involve torture.

LuganisLuganisalmost 6 years ago
Interesting sado story

It’s an interesting story of bdsm.

Is certainly very difficult/impossible to move when you’re in one of those very tight sleeping bags used for sensory deprivation bondage. Many are made of latex or pvc which isolate from the outside and get your body overheated and dehydrated sweating.

I’m wondering if his mistresses would put a intravenous hidration and insert a catheter in his penis to have him stay long periods of time.

This is a promising sado story, very difficult to write in a credible way...

Keep writing and don’t stop for so long...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous