Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheating wife forced into more of what she wants.
9.3k words
4.76
60.5k
83

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blackmailed and Controlled, Pt 2

Author's Note: While this storyline focuses on a woman's desire for young men and being forced into performing sexual acts, every character is of legal age, 20+years of age, and the primary female character ultimately enjoys every sexual act she performs.

Many thanks to HeyAll for the editorial inputs and corrections.

- - - - - - - - - -

Later than evening I laid naked in my bed, my fingers casually toying in and on my still swollen pussy. In my mind there was an argument: part of me was near crying with shame. I had cheated on my husband, Scott. Not only that, but I had done things with Frank that I'd never dream of doing with Scott. I debated with myself about telling him; confessing my infidelity; crying out tears of apology and pleading with him not to leave or divorce me. That voice argued with that other woman I had inside my head; the one I had confessed to Frank, and he'd enjoyed bringing out of its cage. That animalistic and kinky side had enjoyed every moment of the experience and was looking forward to more: more, dirtier, kinkier, more debasing, riskier... That side of me didn't want to confess to Scott but was secretly hoping he'd somehow find out and, instead of reacting with anger, react with... humility? Shame? That side of me wanted Scott to surrender himself, willingly, to cuckoldry; to accept that his wife was a wanton, cock hungry and cum hungry slut, and that he not only could do nothing about it but got turned on by it. That voice told me I could and should do this and soon I'd be making Scott serve my needs as well as the men who used me.

In my mind's eye I replayed the events of the afternoon, always ending up focused on that moment when Frank's cock reached deeper into me than any had before and released his seed. Was I pregnant? Maybe. Probably not. It had taken Scott and I many tries before I got pregnant with our first son, Todd. On the other hand, Frank's cock had jetted his thick sperm-laden cum directly against and into my cervix; of that I was certain. His baby-making swimmers had entered my uterus even as I had orgasmed, the combined muscle spasms only helping to inject his richly fertilizing sperm farther into me. The idea of being pregnant as the result of such an illicit experience only excited me further. My pussy flowed... my fingers found my center... I brought myself to orgasm again... and again... hoping Frank would push my even farther the next day. I needed it.

When Scott called to say goodnight, I kept my voice calm and dismissed the idea of confession. As we engaged in meaningless conversation about his day, my fingers continued to work my pussy... my married cheating cunt as Frank called it... wondering if there was any of his essence still in me? When Scott said he loved me and missed me, I mouthed the words back to him even as I delved my fingers into my still slick sex, closing my eyes and remembering the feeling as Frank's cock first split me open, stretched me wider and deeper than Scott ever had or could. I did love my husband... but I craved and was now addicted to being a cuckolding slut. What remained was to expand my experiences and find a way to convince Scott that he was, and would enjoy being, my cuckold.

The next morning, I woke slowly and stretched and felt a warm throb in my groin that I wasn't used to. I thought for a moment as my sleep-fogged brain cleared and smiled when I realized that the throb was a leftover feeling from the sex I'd enjoyed the previous day. I reached between my thighs, touching myself and realizing that my pussy was sensitive; more than normal. I was still feeling the use from Frank's cock ... and he was going to use me some more this afternoon. I was sure of that. I idly wondered what knew experience he would provide or force onto me. I didn't think the afternoon would be a repeat of the day before; at least I hoped not. That female animal inside of me had only been partially uncaged. I wanted Frank to open the cage door wide and let that animal fully free.

In the shower I luxuriated. I ran the water hot, stretched and pampered myself. As I cleansed my body, I had a naughty thought and embraced it. I had never shaved my pussy before but had trimmed yesterday at Frank's order. Reaching for Scott's shaving cream I lathered my nether lips and very carefully, for the first time in my life, shaved my pussy smooth. After doing a thorough job I rinsed just as thoroughly, soaped and rinsed again. My pussy lips were still just ever so slightly swollen but felt amazing. I wondered if it would make any difference in how it felt to have a cock in it. Drying myself off I smiled at the realization that I'd find out soon enough.

I put on what looked like a reasonably conservative dress for the day. It had built in support for my chest, so no bra was needed, and it came down to just above my knees. The waist fit me well and showed off how fit I was. Reaching into my underwear drawer I pulled out another thong. I loved that Frank had kept the pair I'd worn yesterday, saturated in my juices as they were. Maybe he'd keep today's too, but I hoped not. I hoped I'd bring them home, wearing them, catching any cum of his that leaked out after he'd fed me what freely flowed out.

My work morning was dull beyond words. In my profession I regularly served and helped people and while I enjoyed doing so, it was a distraction from where I wanted to focus: on my blossoming sexuality. Even as I performed my duties, I thought about being naked again, on that hotel bed, spread, wet, taken, used, filled. I thought about the feeling and taste of his swollen cockhead on my tongue and how delicious his precum was. I thought about his cock spitting cum all over my face... where had THAT come from? But I loved the thought. By 12:00 when I was leaving work for the day, to meet Frank for lunch and enjoy him all afternoon, my thong was saturated again.

When I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant, I saw him waiting for me. I had thought he'd be waiting inside like he had the day before, but I certainly wasn't disappointed. I took it as a sign that he was as eager to see me and be with me as I was with him. I locked my car as I got out knowing I wouldn't be back to it for several hours and walked over to him with a big smile on my face. His smile was just as big. He smelled just as good. We came together in an embrace and our mouths met in a crushing, passion filled kiss. It lasted for a minute... and then two. I felt his hands on my back and ass, caressing, squeezing. I felt the breeze from the wind as he pulled the back of my dress up, grabbing my naked butt cheeks with both hands. I puIled away from him in protest when I realized that ANYONE walking by could see my exposed ass, but he held me tight, crushed the kiss harder onto my mouth and kept my ass available for the world to see.

He broke the kiss and released my dress and his grip on my butt all at the same time, but he didn't back away very far. With his face only an inch or so from mine he smiled and said, "You really need to stop pretending that you don't want me to do anything I want to do and that you don't love everything I make you do."

"Arrogant much?" I asked him with a mischievous grin.

"Honest much?" he shot back. Neither of us said anything for a moment and then he chuckled, smacked me on my ass - not hard, but enough for me to feel that slight sting - and then he took my hand and led me into the restaurant. We sat in the same booth that we had the day before and he sat beside me just as he had. I wondered if he'd have his hand in my pussy before lunch was over again today and silently hoped that he would. I wondered what his reaction would be when he felt my smooth-shaven lips.

We had the same server too; the one who had seen Frank finger me to orgasm. He took our drink and food order and disappeared. Frank turned to me while we waited for our drinks. "So, how was your evening? Did you talk to Scott?"

"Yes," I answered. "We talk every evening while he's on travel."

"Any issues talking to him after the afternoon we enjoyed?"

I thought about that for a moment before answering honestly. "Not so much. I had, and have, moments of feeling guilty for cheating but they are way more than offset by the needs and desires I have and the fact that I no longer am willing to ignore them."

"Were you touching yourself while you talked to him?" he asked.

Almost ashamed of myself but glossed with a feeling of pride, I answered, "Yes."

"Was there anything at all even remotely sexual in your conversation with him?"

"In the conversation, no," I answered. "But in what I was doing while I talked to him, yes. I think I masturbated most of the evening... but not to orgasm. Just touching myself; feeling different; thinking about what we did; what you did to me; what you made me do..." My voice trailed away.

"Let's get something in the open," he said very seriously. "When you say, 'what I made you do,' you need to understand that I'm not forcing you in any way you can't resist. I make it easy for you to pretend you have no responsibility and I certainly push you to do everything I know I'll enjoy and I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy, but you have the power to say 'no' anytime you want, and I'll respect that."

I didn't like thinking about that. I didn't want any of the responsibility for what I'd done the day before. I enjoyed the mental excuse that he MADE my do those things. I quickly decided it was a matter of semantics and I didn't want to argue it, so I simply replied, "I understand." I had no intention of ever telling him 'no' and I fervently hoped that even if I did, he'd ignore me and push me to do... whatever. I got off on being used like a fuck toy and fuck toys can't say no.

Frank interrupted my thoughts. "I think you have an admirer," he said, looking across the room at another table. I looked where he was looking, and my stomach dropped. Sitting by himself in a booth was a young handsome man about the same age as my youngest son, Erik. Actually, I knew the young man was exactly the same age. They'd been in the same grade. It was Sean, a schoolmate of Erik's. Now Sean was in college and had grown up quite well. At just over six feet tall and with a swimmer's lean muscular body, his boyish cuteness had turned into a man's good looks. He was staring at me.

From the look on my face, Frank guessed I knew the young fellow, but he still asked. "Someone you know?"

I looked down at the table. "His name is Sean. He's a friend of my son, Erik's."

"You look like that's a problem?" Frank asked.

"Maybe," I said. "What if he tells someone, like my son or Scott, that he saw me having lunch with some man? I could have big problems."

The server brought our drinks just then, interrupting our conversation and reassuring us that our food would be out shortly.

"I thought you wanted Scott to know?" Frank said. "I thought you wanted him to know and accept you living this lifestyle? The lifestyle of a hotwife who enjoys all the other men she wants? I thought you wanted to be a fuck toy for other men and have Scott not only accept it but become a sub cuckold to you."

I looked at Frank, meeting his eyes. "When I'M ready, I want him to know. Not when I get caught having an affair by one of my son's friends."

"Well, I guess we'd better make sure he has reason not to tell anyone then, eh?" Frank asked. Before I could say anything, Frank was out of the booth and walking over to where the young man was sitting. Approaching the table, Frank extended his hand to Sean. "Hi there, Sean, right? Melissa said she knows you."

"Yeah," Sean replied, hesitantly taking Frank's hand and shaking it. "I've known Mrs. Summers my whole life."

Releasing Sean's hand Frank said, "Yes, she told me as much. Said you grew up with her youngest son, Erik. That's why I said I felt bad that you were eating alone. Why don't you come join us?"

"I'm not sure I should," Sean said, looking very uncertain.

"Nonsense," said Frank with a smile. "Come on. Lunch is on me, and we'd enjoy your company." Apparently not wanting to argue further, Sean agreed and followed Frank back to the table where I was waiting, trying not to have a worried look on my face. Before Sean sat down, I stood and hugged him, greeting him warmly while silently hoping he could be convinced not to say anything to anyone about seeing me with Frank. After all, it was a workday for me, and my family all thought I was "at the office" until at least four or five o'clock. "Hi, Sean" I said with the hug and a smile.

"Hi, Mrs. S," he replied with a smile of his own. He had to bend over to hug me given that he was almost a foot taller than I was. In the process he glanced down the front of my dress, not really seeing much but exposed skin. Still, to a young man barely twenty years old, I could imagine the hot flash it sent through him. The thought made me wet. We all sat back down with Sean across from Frank and I.

I wasn't sure where this was going to go, but I was hoping, in the darkest recesses of my mind, that Frank was somehow going to manipulate this situation so Sean would be using me too. I was disappointed, as our conversation focused on everyday topics, that nothing remotely sexual seemed to be talked about. There were no innuendos, no sex talk of any kind. In my mind I was thinking about the day before and how much I'd enjoyed being fucked and used, forced to gag on Frank's cock... so much pleasure and fun.

Frank's voice brought me back out of my revery. "Melissa..." he said sharply, "Sean asked you a question."

"I'm sorry," I replied. "I was thinking about a problem we had earlier at work. What was it you asked, Sean?"

With a somewhat uncomfortable grin on his face he said, "I asked if you still had the small blue bikini that you used to wear when we'd all be at your place for the pool parties."

Bikini? Pool parties? How'd we get to that topic? I guess I should have been paying attention more. That blue bikini... I remembered it well. I still had it. It didn't cover very much and that's why I had enjoyed wearing it. It showed off my body very well and I caught more than one man, both my husband's age and younger, staring at me when I wore it. Smiling at Sean I said, "Yes, I do... and I still wear it often."

"I bet that inspired many a fantasy, eh, Sean?" Frank asked with a grin.

"Well, I'm kind of ashamed to admit it," Sean said, looking down at his food shyly, "But Mrs. S and that bikini was the topic of many fantasy conversations we had."

"We?" I asked. "Who is we?"

Realizing he might have said something or given something away unintentionally, he looked back down at his food. But he also knew he had to give me an answer. "We..." he said. "Um... all of us." He looked up and met my gaze. "Every friend of Erik and Todd who ever saw you in that bikini had fantasies about you."

"That makes me feel good" I said. "I never realized all you young men were thinking like that. I kinda like it."

"Kinda?" Frank interjected. "Admit it, you enjoy fantasizing about those young men as much as they enjoy fantasizing about you." Talk about being put on the spot... but he knew he was right. Could I admit that in front of Sean? Yes... I absolutely could. I embraced the naughty reality of it and was honest.

"I absolutely enjoy the idea of it. It's a compliment to a middle-aged mom that men that young, barely legal, think about me and fantasize about me, and what woman doesn't fantasize about pleasures with more than one hot young man?"

Frank reached under the table and caressed my leg. Sean watched as he did so. Without a thought I spread my legs so Frank's hand could travel up my thigh to my pussy, which is exactly what he did. Glancing at me and then smiling at Sean, as Frank caressed my dripping cunt through my thin thong he said, "Damn... your pussy sure is wet thinking about it. Your panties are drenched."

I know I blushed... Sean just sat looking at me. The shock was apparent on his face, but the feverish desire was just as obvious there. I spread my legs farther and moaned as Frank's fingers pushed the material aside felt my smooth pussy lips. "Very nice," he said to me and then he pushed two fingers into me. He squished them in and out a couple times and then pulled them out, holding them up in front of us to show Sean. "Look at that," Frank said. "Her pussy is dripping." And then he put his fingers to my mouth and with a mix of shame and hunger, knowing that Sean was watching every move, I opened my mouth, sucking in Frank's fingers, licking and cleaning them of my juice.

"Oh my god," Sean said hoarsely.

"What's wrong?" asked Frank.

"Nothing," said Sean. "I'm so fuckin' hard right now."

Frank chuckled. "Well, that's a good thing. Do you have anywhere you have to go anytime soon?"

"No," Sean answered quickly.

"Good," said Frank with a grin. "Then when we finish eating you can spend the afternoon with us." Then he turned to me and said, "So that Sean can understand exactly what he's getting into, take off your thong and give it to him."

I balked. Take off my thong? Here? Give it to Sean? My pussy gushed even more at the idea. Without a word I pulled the bottom part of my dress up around my hips under the table, hooked my fingers in the thin string of the thong and wiggled them down, lifting my ass off the seat as I did so. I tried to hand them to Frank under the table, but he said, "No... just hand them across."

Feeling like the entire restaurant was watching, I reached over the table and held out my pussy-juice-soaked thong for Sean. He took it with a look of amazement on his face. "Wow," he said as he held them, "they really are wet." I'm not sure he was thinking when he pressed the sodden material to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"She smells delicious, doesn't she?" Frank asked Sean. Sean nodded. "She tastes just as good as she smells," Frank said. Sean looked at him. "But you'll find that out for yourself in a bit," Frank said. Sean's face grew hot as he blushed, but I could only imagine how hard his young cock was at that moment. He started to hold my thong back out to me, but Frank stopped him. "No, those are yours now. A souvenir of the afternoon."

In my head I was screaming. When are we going to stop talking and go fuck!? I could feel my pussy throbbing and my nipples were so hard they were easily visible through the dress material and the lining. I wanted both of them to take me upstairs and do... well... anything and everything two men can do to a woman. I was so needy I wanted to reach down and masturbate right there. I wanted an orgasm so bad... and my pussy needed to be fucked deep.

Frank must have read my mind as he glanced over and said, "If you can't relax and enjoy the rest of lunch, play with yourself. In fact, do that anyway. Show Sean here how easily you can make yourself cum." The look of amazement never left Sean's face as I reached between my legs and put my hands on myself. Two fingers fucking into my wetness while I made circles on my clit with my other hand... it didn't take two minutes for my head to fall back, my eyes to close and my orgasm to roll through me. I'm sure a low moan escaped me even though I was trying to be quiet. Of course, that's when the server approached the table and asked if we needed anything else.

"Don't you dare stop," I heard Frank say to me before he answered the server. "No, thank you. I think we just need the check."

"Yes, sir," replied the server but I didn't hear him walk away immediately. I knew he was standing there watching me. I could just imagine the smirk on Frank's face. I didn't stop. It didn't take long before all three men were watching me make myself cum again. That reality made my orgasm more intense, and I didn't even try to be quiet. The moans and grunts of pleasure that escaped me were obvious to anyone at the nearby tables.