Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Frank's cock was gone, and my body screamed, "NO!" He hadn't cum. My pussy wasn't full of hot cream. I wasn't ready for him to stop fucking me yet. "Get on his cock," I heard Frank say and felt a sense of relief. Use of my pussy wasn't over yet. Sean's cock was standing proud right in front of my eyes, and I very quickly moved to straddle it. Guidance was barely necessary as I lined my pussy up over his cockhead and lowered my weight. I thought I'd take his cock in a single motion, but I forgot he was a bit longer than Frank. He banged against my cervix and my body stopped... and there was still another inch of his dick to get in. I couldn't stand the thought of not having ALL of that cock inside me and started working to get it. I rotated my hips around, bounced up and down and did all I could to stretch my pussy that extra inch. Sean helped by putting his hands on my hips and almost constantly pulled my pussy down onto him. It took us a few minutes but pretty quickly my pussy stretched enough, and I was grinding his cock into me, as they say, "balls deep." I was vaguely aware of the on-going camera clicking noises, but they stopped and I heard Frank say, "Good girl. Now ride that cock until you get another load out of it."

I was happy to. That was exactly what I wanted. Sean pawed my chest, pulling and pinching my nipples as I rode my pussy up and down and all around on his stiff shaft. In my mind all I could imagine was his cockhead right up against my cervix as he unleashed another hot thick load of sperm-laden cream. Would Frank cum in me too? Would I get twice fertilized? The thought scared hell out of me... and made my pussy gush anew. Just the thought of both men using me and cumming in me pushed me over the edge to yet another orgasm. I had lost track of how many I'd enjoyed so far.

And then a new sensation exploded in my brain: there was a hot, wet slickness on my asshole. I didn't realize what it was until I felt Frank's fingers massaging my rosebud, gradually opening my backdoor. The mixed voices in me screamed again. "No! Yes!" I had never had a cock in my ass, and this wasn't how I imagined ever losing the virginity of that particular taboo orifice. For all my fear and trepidation, as Sean's cock continued to fill my married cunt, Frank's fingers steadily opened my ass, and my body welcomed it. I felt myself pushing back against his fingers, helping him to violate my ass. He had started with one but now had two... and I came again... and by the time my orgasm had passed I realized Frank was finger-fucking my ass with three fingers.

As I came down from my orgasm, I felt weight shifting and realized Frank was getting behind me on his knees; he was mounting me. With Sean's cock buried fully inside me, I felt Frank's cockhead press against my rosebud and then very slowly begin to push against me. The push was slowly building, and my body stretched to welcome him. I held myself in place to keep Sean's cock completely buried in my pussy as I felt Frank's cock pushing harder and harder and harder against my sphincter... and then there was a slight popping feeling, and his cock was in me. I realized that the "pop" was my sphincter closing around the swollen knob of Frank's cockhead and then I was fuller than I could ever imagine being. Frank gradually pushed his length into me even as Sean stayed fully penetrating my pussy. The two men ground into me, and I imagined the sight of two cocks filling me.

They began fucking me in unison and I know Sean felt my pussy get tighter as Frank thrust with him. Back and forth my pussy and ass emptied and then filled, emptied and then filled. It was so entirely taboo. It was so dirty. I felt so slutty... and it was awesome. Somewhere in the background of my next orgasm I heard Sean's breathing change and became aware that he was going to cum again. I couldn't control myself. I wanted it. I wanted it so bad. There was nothing I wanted in that moment more than to feel Sean release all of his seed into me. "Yes," I hissed down at him. "Do it. Cum in me. Bury it deep and cum in my cunt!"

Another grunt, groan, growl escaped him, and I felt him pull my hips down so his cock was completely buried within me. Frank kept fucking my ass even as Sean's manhood pulsed and throbbed, giving me that hot sperm just as Frank had the day before: directly against and into my cervix. His cock jumped and spat a half dozen times or more and Frank never stopped fucking me.

Sean's cock started to soften inside me after his orgasm was complete, but Frank was still holding my hips, pounding his cock into my now relaxed ass. He had taken my last vestige of ladylike existence. In this one afternoon I'd learned to deepthroat and taken a load of cum straight to my belly. I had just had one of my son's best friends cum deep in my cunt. And now I was getting ready to take my first load of cum ever into my ass. I couldn't have been more sinfully happy.

When Frank's orgasm arrived, I knew it from the way the strength of his motions changed. The steady back and forth turned into harder, rougher, jerking slams of penetration followed by slow withdrawals. The same feeling came over me as had with Sean's orgasm and I began cheering Frank on. "Yes!" I almost screamed. "Cum in my ass! Fill it with your seed!"

A few moments later he did exactly that. With Sean's softening cock still plugging my pussy, Frank buried his cock full length into my ass and held it there as he came. I could feel the heat of his cum as he released it into me and I heard Sean moan, I assume because he could feel Frank's cock jumping against his through the thin membrane separating the two. Frank jerked and slammed with every pulse of his orgasm until it had passed, and he too had begun to soften. Before he pulled out, he said, "Don't move for a minute," and I nodded my understanding.

He was off the bed and then back, pulling my hips up so that Sean's cock fell out of me. It felt lewd to be ass up, knees spread wide, knowing full well that both my ass and pussy were dripping cum. I heard the camera clicking noise and knew what Frank was doing: he was taking pictures of my freshly fucked holes. Then he said, "Okay," and I rolled to my left, laying down on the bed beside Sean and looking up at Frank. The look on my face must have been one of complete heaven as I lay there thinking about the fact that there were three loads of cum somewhere in my body - and the fact that I wanted more.

Frank told Sean to go ahead and get cleaned up and without a word, Sean went into the bathroom, closing the door and I heard the shower start. Frank laid down beside me and told me to spread my legs for him. I did so without hesitation. Propped on one elbow, he looked at me as his fingers trailed through the slimy folds of my swollen cunt. "After Sean is gone," he said, "we'll shower, and I'll recover, and I'll give you one more load in this needy pussy of yours before you go home." I was still catching my breath and could only nod my understanding. He got up and left me there to relax when Sean came out of the bathroom. It was funny that he had a towel wrapped around his waist, as if he was hiding his equipment. He dropped the towel to get dressed and I laid with my eyes closed as I heard Frank ask Sean for his cell phone number. Sean gave it to him and then I heard Frank say, "Thanks. I'll send all those pictures and videos to you in a little bit."

I didn't waste my time trying to say anything or object. I knew it would be useless and truth be told it excited me to know that Sean would be walking around with those pictures and videos on his phone. How often would he masturbate while looking at the pictures and video? Who would he show them to? How many of my sons' friends would see pictures of me sucking cock and being fucked like a wanton slut? Would my sons see them? What would Todd and Erik think if they saw their mother like that? Then it occurred to me that when Sean had said that 'they all' fantasized about me, he may have been including my sons in that statement. Had they? Did my own sons think about their mother that way?

The thoughts made my pussy throb, and I was thankful Frank wasn't done with me yet. Frank escorted Sean to the door and said he'd be in touch. He had another couple days left in town and he (Frank) might invite Sean back for another round. Sean said he'd love to and would make sure he was available. Then, as he went out the door he said, "Thanks, Mrs. S. I'll tell Erik that I ran into you, and you said hi."