Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's enough for now," Frank said, and I was disappointed. I wanted to keep going. I wanted more. When I opened my eyes, I saw fire in Sean's. With the kind of desire only a hormonally raging man in his early twenties can feel, he was looking at me differently. I was no longer his friend's mom and a target of fantasy. I was a female animal in need, within reach, and he had been assured he was going to be able to take me. He would soon learn just how badly I wanted that.

The server returned with the check, Frank filled it out and we were ready to go. To Sean he said, "We're just walking to the hotel next door where I have a room. Control your actions until we're in the elevator over there, okay?" Sean nodded his understanding and we all got up. I felt the breeze on my now naked cunt as we walked. It felt delicious. I could feel my juices smearing the tops of my thighs and I could almost feel my clitoris buzzing as we walked. Frank held my hand and exchanged small talk with Sean for the short walk. Sean was nearly incapable of saying anything and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to make him cum the first time. The thought of it set my desires blazing anew. The reality of it was... beyond words. I was between two men and both of them were going to fuck me; of that, I was sure. I knew I'd suck Frank's cock again and then pondered Sean as I thought about sucking his cock as well. He was so young. I wondered about his experience. I wondered about the size of his equipment. I wondered about his recovery time. I wondered about condoms. God, I hoped no one said anything about that. I didn't want to deal with that... that inconvenience. I wanted the cum of both men any way and anywhere they wanted to give it to me. But what if I got pregnant?!?

And then we were in the elevator and the doors were closing. Frank had positioned us so he was behind me, and Sean was to one side. As the elevator doors were closing Frank reached down and pulled up the bottom of my dress to my waist, exposing my pussy to anyone who could see, and then the doors closed. Sean made no pretense of not looking. "Wow," he said. "I didn't expect you to be shaved smooth."

Frank agreed. "Yesterday she was just carefully trimmed so she must have just shaved this morning." He paused and then added, "You're in for a treat. Her pussy is delicious and eating a shaven cunt is a delight." I felt both debased and totally desired as the two men talked about me like that. They weren't discussing me as a person. They were discussing me as a sex object; a female animal to be enjoyed and used; one that was fun and tasty to do so with. I felt proud except for the small nag in the back of my head that reminded me of Scott and my sons. I pushed the nag aside. Fuck that guilt. I was going to focus on all the pleasure I could give or take, and I knew that if I hesitated, Frank was going to push me; guide me to enjoy things I didn't have the courage to enjoy of my own volition.

When the elevator dinged for Frank's floor and the doors began to open, I started to step away and out. Frank held me in place. "Not yet," he said to me. To Sean he said, "Hold the door open button for a second." Sean looked confused but found the button on the panel and pushed it, holding it in. Behind me Frank unzipped my dress, and I felt the shoulders get loose. He pushed them forward and the dress would have fallen to my waist if I wasn't holding my arms against my sides. Frank fixed that and pulled my arms up, out of the dress, apart, over my head. My dress did fall to my waist then, baring my chest for Sean's view... and anyone else who walked by. My pussy drooled again. Frank didn't stop there. He pushed my dress down over my waist, letting it fall and pool around my ankles. I was naked except for my shoes.

"Take Sean's hand and lead him to my room," Frank ordered me. Part of me raged against the idea of it and part of me thrilled at the thought of being caught or seen walking naked through the hotel. Sean was smiling but the look in his eyes was like that of a cheetah stalking a gazelle. I put my hand out, Sean took it, and we stepped out of the elevator. Frank picked up my dress and followed us. He followed us down the hallway to his room door and we stood as Frank unlocked it.

Once we were in the room and the door fell closed behind us, Sean pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me as his hands explored everywhere he could touch. I realized that he'd contained his young desires for about as long as he could, and my hands found his hard cock through the material of his pants. What I felt assured me I wouldn't be disappointed. Frank's voice interrupted us.

"Bring her farther into the room, Sean," he said. "You'll get everything you want but let's not rush into it and have things be over too quick."

Sean broke our kiss and led me into the room, to the foot of the bed, by my hand. Frank stepped over and met us there, reaching out to caress my neck and then up the back of my head... and then he had a fistful of my hair again. I felt the pull of it on the back of my head as he twisted his hand ever so slightly, the process turning my face to his. My hands had gone back to Sean's crotch, and I was stroking his cock through the thin material even as Frank kissed me. His tongue played with mine and I knew he was tasting his level of control. He broke our kiss, his eyes met mine and he said, "On your knees," even as he pushed me down via the control he had of my head. I obeyed instantly... hungrily. I knew that being on my knees meant I was going to get a cock shoved into my mouth and I could hardly wait. Not only was my pussy drooling but my mouth was watering.

On my knees, I was turned so my face was crotch-level with Sean. "Get his cock out," Frank ordered me. To Sean he said, "You might wanna lose your shirt and shoes." As I worked at Sean's belt, button and zipper, he took off his shirt and kicked out of his shoes. I put my hands in his waistband at his hips and pulled down his pants and underwear at the same time. His hard cock literally hit me in the face as it sprang free from confinement, and I gasped. Frank's cock was bigger than Scotts and Sean's was even bigger than Frank's. It was at least eight inches long and when I wrapped my hands around it, my fingers didn't reach to touch. He was so hard his cock was throbbing in time with his heartbeat and the veins stood out along his shaft. The head of it was bigger around than his shaft and he was so hard the little hole at the end was stretched open, almost flowing precum.

I started to lean forward to suck his cock into my mouth. I was hungry for it. Frank stopped me, at least briefly, with his handful of my hair. "Oh, no... not yet, kitten," he said to me. He turned my head so our eyes met. He wanted to see my understanding. "You're not just going to suck his cock," Frank said. "You're going to suck his cock and he's going to fuck your mouth and you're going to open your throat for him. You're not going to stop until he cums and when he does it's going straight to your belly." He looked at me and saw the hesitation mixed with doubt in my eyes. Deepthroat this cock? I barely could avoid gagging the day before when I sucked Frank's cock and Sean's was longer... bigger around. How in the hell was I supposed to do that? The look on Frank's face held no doubt of my ability to do so though... or was it a lack of concern for my comfort as I was forced to do so?

"Do you understand?" he asked me, tightening his grip on my hair to emphasize the point that my answer had BETTER be 'yes.' I tried to nod but he wasn't having it. "No," he said. "Answer me out loud. Sean needs to know that this is what you want; what you crave; that he's doing you a favor giving you his cock and his cum."

"Yes," I said through the discomfort of my hair being pulled. The hunger in me was taking over as my sensibilities shed away. "Yes," I said again. "I will suck his cock... let him fuck my mouth... deepthroat him and do all I can to make sure he's buried in my throat when he cums into my belly."

Frank bent over and gave me a soft kiss with a smile. "Very good," he said and then he used the handful of hair to shove my face over to Sean's dripping length. I barely got my mouth open in time as Frank kept pushing, forcing Sean's cock across my tongue and banging the head of it on the back of my throat with strength. I gagged. Frank didn't stop pushing. I gagged again and breathed in and out hard as I tried to get air in before being pushed further. Frank pushed more and then Sean's hands grabbed either side of my head, pulling my face onto his cock.

Frank let go of my hair and I was able to back off far enough to get a few breathes, playing my tongue back and forth on the underside of Sean's hot manhood and tasting all of the sweet precum he was producing. I realized that his cock WAS actually very hot on my tongue and was in awe of that. Suddenly I wanted very much to have this cock fucking my throat. I wanted it to fuck my pussy. Hell, this monster of a cock could have my ass if that's what Sean wanted. Like with the flick of a switch I suddenly stopped being a wife... a mom... a doctor... I was just a female animal wanting... no, NEEDING these male animals to take me and use me however they wanted - as long as I got their cum before they stopped.

I realized that Frank was stepping away and visualized the scene in my head from his perspective. I was naked, on my knees, with my hands on Sean's hips to steady myself. Sean was standing, towering above me, naked and harder than I thought a cock could get. He was holding my head in his hands and as I began sucking up and down the length of his delicious dick, he began moving his hips. Together we very quickly built a rhythm where he was fucking my mouth, with his cockhead banging into the back of my throat with every thrust. I gagged, but neither of us stopped. He thrust several more times and I gagged again. Neither of us stopped.

Frank was back next to us again and I had some vague awareness that he was now naked. "Give me her head," he said to Sean, and I felt Sean's hands leave my head. Frank's hand was back, knotted in my hair again. He took control of the pace Sean had fucking my mouth and then he pulled me off Sean's cock completely, turned my head to face him and pulled me in. I kept my mouth open and Frank's cock slid in, banging into the back of my throat just as Sean's had, but not quite filling my mouth the same way. "That's it," Frank said. "Embrace being a cumslut." He paused and concentrated on grinding his cockhead at the back of my throat and I realized he was pushing to try to get me to open my throat for him. I gagged. He yanked my head off his cock by my hair.

Bending over he put his face to mine. "You need to stop pretending," he said with an angry look on his face. "You need to stop pretending you aren't capable of this. You need to stop pretending it's not what you want. Realize what you are and admit what you want. Stop holding back. You're not a married mother of two right now. You're a fucking cumslut, naked in a hotel room with two men, neither of which is her husband. Your cheating married cunt is going to get fucked," he said, and I moaned at his words. "But not until you've earned it," he finished. "Now work for it. Relax your throat. Enjoy, for the first time in your life, the control you have over two cocks and embrace the reality that they are both going to fuck your mouth, switching off however we want, and all you really want is to get the cum out of them." I moaned again. His words seared me. He was absolutely right. All I wanted was to feel those cocks throb and the realization that I'd had two different cocks in my mouth within a minute of each other... I truly was becoming the cumslut I wanted to be.

I nodded as best I could while Frank still had ahold of my hair. He stood back up and pushed my mouth back onto his length. I opened my mouth wide, kept my tongue along the underside of his shaft, wiggling it back and forth as he went and tried to open my throat for him as his cockhead got there. I gagged and he started to pull away, but I forced my head toward him, keeping his cock at the entrance of my throat. I shook my head back and forth even as I kept pushing my mouth onto him... gagged again... swallowed and pushed... and felt my throat begin to open. I gagged... shook my head some more and kept pushing and then it happened. I felt my throat open and relax, and suddenly my nose was pushed right up against Frank's pubis. I could feel the swollen knob of his cockhead in my throat and throbbing. He moaned... but he was no longer pushing my head down on his manhood - I was. I held it there, moving my head just barely back and forth, moving his length in my throat maybe a half inch at a time. He moaned again.

Then he pulled me off his cock and I breathed. My nostrils flared as I smelled his precum and tasted it on my tongue. He pushed me back down and there was no hesitation this time: his cock went into my mouth and straight into my throat that opened for him. Holding my hair, he stroked his cock back and forth like my mouth was a pussy - just fucking the hot wet hole. And then he pulled me off and pushed me over to Sean who had started stroking his own meat while he watched Frank turn my throat into another open fuck hole.

Sean grabbed my face again and I opened wide for his even thicker meat. Frank released my hair and stepped back, once again watching as Sean used my mouth. It was harder to get Sean's cock into my throat but by the same process I was able to pretty quickly. I felt the additional thickness and length in my throat as Sean thrust into my mouth, pulling on my head with his hands. I helped as best I could, timing my breaths so I didn't hesitate or pull away as he face-fucked me. In the background I was vaguely aware of a noise I couldn't identify... and then it came to me: Frank was taking pictures.

The moment of panic surged through me, and I tried to push off Sean's cock. He didn't let me, and I heard the repeated sound of a camera clicking; of pictures being taken; of Frank creating visual proof of my infidelity and sluttiness. Part of me screamed that I had to stop him; to tell him that I never agreed to pictures; that he had to delete them. A louder voice inside me screamed that I couldn't stop sucking Sean's cock; that I needed his cream and that was the most important thing in my existence at that moment.

The louder voice easily won, and Sean kept fucking my mouth and throat as Frank captured image after image. As I started to sweat, forcing my face up and down on Sean's delicious cock, I realized that his breathing and motions had changed. My young lover was getting close to orgasm. The reality caused a new hunger to surge through me and I increased the base of my motions on his length. I breathed less and sucked/fucked more.

And then he pulled my head down on his length, holding me firm against him, his cockhead swelling in my throat and causing my body to react. I tried to gag but there was no room for the necessary muscles to work. My throat was stretched full of the end of his cock and the swollen hard crown... and then a growl escaped Sean as his cock began jerking and pulsing in my throat. I realized that his cum was being jetted straight to my belly; I wasn't going to get to swallow any of it - or taste any of it. And then my vision began to blur as oxygen deprivation set in. I had been too long with a breath as Sean's cock had filled my throat and now fed me his hot cream. My vision got darker, and I felt myself beginning to slump. Sean must have realized what was going on because he yanked his cock out of my throat. Breath surged into my body as I breathed deep, exhaled and breathed deep again. I had sat down on my heels and looked up at Sean's now softening length, seeing a pearl of cum on the end that he'd somehow not ejaculated down my throat. I moved up and licked it off, sucking his cockhead into my mouth, making sure there was no cum left in his shaft from his orgasm. I heard Frank still taking pictures.

When I was satisfied that I'd gotten all of Sean's cream out of him, I sat back down on my heels and caught my breath. I looked up at Frank who looked pleased, and then I looked at Frank's cock and realized it was just as hard as Sean's had been a few minutes before. "Your turn?" I asked with a grin and a bit of smart-ass in my voice.

"Not hardly," replied Frank with a grin of his own, grabbing me by my hair again. He really enjoyed controlling me that way and I understood why: Unless I was willing to accept a lot of pain, there was no argument. I went where he directed. I did what he moved me to. I had bared my soul to him and told him what I really wanted, and he knew exactly how to motivate me to do what I wouldn't have the courage to do alone.

He pulled me to my feet and pushed me onto the bed... face down, ass up. I felt him get on the bed behind me and he pulled my hips up as he pushed his cock forward. There was no prelude and thank god his aim was good as his cock slid into my needy cunt. In a single stroke he was balls deep and grinding his cockhead against my cervix again. It was a very naughty version of heaven.

Frank didn't take his time warming me up or going slow and building him... he just started fucking me. With every forward thrust of his hips, his hands pulled me back just as hard. I could feel his balls battering my clit with every thrust of his length into me. I reached a hand down and rubbed circles around my clit as he fucked me, reaching orgasm very quickly. I heard him moan as my pussy clenched around him and felt a hard smack on my ass accompanied by, "Very good, kitten." He kept fucking me... hard.

And then his pace slowed. I remembered that Sean was there. The young man I'd seen grow into adulthood and whose cum I had just taken without even having to swallow. The owner of the second cock I deepthroated... he was there, watching me be a total cumslut, taking a hard pounding fuck from a man who was not my husband. Frank kept stroking slowly and I heard him say, "Hand me my phone," followed a few minutes later by, "Thanks." He pulled his cock almost all the way out of me and I heard the clicking noise of a photo being taken. And then he slid all the way back in and there was another click. "Do me a favor?" I heard him say. "Take a few from different angles."

"Sure," Sean replied and then Frank was pounding his cock in and out of me again. I stopped thinking about everything as my body and mind centered around the delicious sensation of male meat pounding in and out of my pussy; my married cheating cunt as Frank had called it the day before and I was coming to think of it. I came again before Frank slowed and I heard him say, "Thanks," again. Then he directed Sean to get on the bed in front of me. "Lay down and feed her your cock while I fuck her," he said. I nearly came again visualizing the reality of what I was about to do. For the first time in my life I was going to be 'spit-roasted,' taking a cock in my pussy and my mouth at the same time.

Sean's cock was half hard again as he positioned himself in front of me. Frank kept a slow pace until I had Sean's growing cock in my mouth and then he started that hard pounding fuck motion again. With every hard thrust of his length into me my mouth was pushed down on Sean's manhood. God bless young men. Sean's cock was fully erect within just a minute or two and ready for more. Frank kept pounding me. I dropped my head onto Sean's length and realized that if I relaxed my throat just right, every time Frank thrust into me it pushed Sean into my throat. When Frank pulled out I could raise my head enough to breath... and then I was full at both ends again. It felt so deliciously... sinfully... good.