Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 05

Story Info
Melissa prepares for a long weekend of sexual service & use.
3.2k words
4.55
29.3k
31

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blackmailed & Controlled, Pt. 05

Author's Note: While this storyline focuses on a woman's desire for young men and being forced into performing sexual acts, every character is of legal age, 20+years of age, and the primary female character ultimately enjoys every sexual act she performs. If you haven't read the previous parts of this storyline, it's highly recommended that you do before reading this part. They all build on each other. This part picks up directly where part 4 left off.

Please remember to vote and feel free to comment or send feedback. I try to respond to all emails.

- - - - - - - - - -

That evening in preparation for bed I got naked, which was quickly becoming my norm, and grabbed my iPad. I logged into Literotica and found my favorite story category, seeking out a story about a wife or mom that was gangbanged. I began reading and didn't play with my pussy until I felt the slickness build between my lips. Soon enough my fingers were rubbing my clit and I was dipping two and then three fingers into my wet hole. As I read about a slut wife who took on all comers, I visualized myself, as I always did, as the woman in the story. I had brought myself two wonderful orgasms before Scott called. I put down my iPad to answer my phone because I wanted to keep my other hand busy pleasuring myself.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, baby," he said. "How's your evening going? How was your day?"

I didn't want to start out immediately talking about sex, but I did want to get to the topic pretty quickly. "The morning was okay," I replied. "I spent quite a bit of time thinking about our conversation last night." The truth was, barely a moment had gone by that I wasn't thinking about his admission that it turned him on to think about me fucking other men.

"Me too," he said. "That little fantasy you created for me has kept me distracted and hard all day."

"Mmmm," I purred at him. "Would you like for me to create another little one for you?" I think he could hear my tone of voice and the difference in my breathing.

"Are you masturbating again?" he asked with a tinge of surprise.

"Yes, I am," I said boldly. "I have been for about the past half hour thinking about what you said. The idea of playing with other men while you watch has me... very turned on."

"I'm glad you enjoy the fantasy as much as I do," he said. His tone made it obvious he believed that it was, and would remain, a fantasy.

"So you'd enjoy it if I told you another tale while you stroke yourself off?" I asked.

"I am already stroking," he replied. "Tell your tale..."

"Let's get something straight," I said coldly. "If we're going to enjoy this fantasy, we need to remember our roles. I'm the wife in control, free to play with whomever I want, and YOU are the husband who is limited to watching, stroking himself, but only with permission, and required to clean me up after I've played with anyone."

There was a long pause before he finally answered me. The night before I'd ordered him to eat his own cum and he'd done so with great hesitation. Now I was telling him he'd eat anyone's cum after they'd fucked me. I knew he was envisioning that in his mind. I knew he was resisting the idea. I also knew he still thought everything was pure fantasy. With a small sigh he said, "I understand." Then he added, in a much smaller voice, "Will you please tell me another tale about being a slut so I can picture it while I stroke myself?"

"That's a good boy," I replied, pushing three fingers deep into my wetness. I was getting off as much on the reality of the afternoon I'd enjoyed as I was being able to dominate and control him. "I'll tell you a little story... but you're NOT allowed to cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he said, but he already sounded desperate.

"Let me be clear," I added. "If you cum before I give you permission, it'll be six months before you're allowed to fuck me again."

"Oh," he groaned. "I love this fantasy."

My voice was harsh and raised as I answered him. "This part is NOT fantasy. If you make yourself cum before I give you permission, I won't let you fuck me for six months minimum. Do you understand?"

I think he just said what he thought I wanted to hear to get me to start telling him a fantasy tale, not even realizing that I was being one hundred percent serious. Oh, well, I thought. His loss. I would have plenty of men around to fuck me and keep my pussy happy. "Yes, I understand," he said.

"Then put the phone on speaker," I said. "Stroke and use your other hand to massage your balls. Do NOT cum until I tell you to."

"Uh, huh," he said and I heard the difference from him having switched over to speaker. I did the same thing and put my phone down on the pillow close to my head. I laid my head back and put both hands in my crotch, one on my clit while the other worked my hungry hole, and tried to remember the afternoon as clearly as I could.

"I took the afternoon off again and met my friend for lunch..." I told him about my afternoon with as much detail as I could remember, cumming at least three times before I got to the part about Frank and Sean taking turns fucking my ass. It was at that point that I heard Scott cum and I relished his violation of the rules.

"Did you just cum?" I asked him after his moans had died down.

"Yes," he answered me, but there was shame in his voice.

"Switch to facetime," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"Switch to facetime NOW," I said. My phone rang for facetime and I answered it. Like every such call, we started out seeing each other's faces but that wasn't what I wanted to see right then. "Show me your cum covered hand," I ordered him. His face said he didn't want to because he wasn't sure what was coming next, but after a short pause, he did. He turned the phone so I could see his right hand and he HAD cum; it was all over his hand. "Now, eat it," I ordered. He turned the phone back to his face.

"I didn't like doing that last night," he said. "I know I said it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but..."

"I didn't ask," I told him. "You asked for the fantasy. I told it to you. You agreed not to cum without permission but you did. Now..." I said, turning the phone so he could see my three fingers fucking my pussy, "...you won't get to enjoy this pussy for six months minimum." I turned the phone back to my face. "And if I don't see you licking and sucking that cum off your hand in the next two seconds, it'll be a year before you even see me naked again." He still looked hesitant. "Do it," I said sternly. "Do it NOW."

With a downtrodden look on his face he raised his hand to his mouth and I got to watch as he stuck out his tongue and began to lick his cum off. At first he was just moving the cum around on his fingers but soon enough he realized he was going to have to actually suck it into his mouth, taste it and swallow it. I came again when he started sticking his fingers in his mouth, sucking the cum off and I could see his throat working as he swallowed.

"God, you're beautiful when you cum," he said.

"Shut up," I said, feeling cruel. "If you could fuck me as good as Jim and Ray and Frank and Sean did, I wouldn't have to be masturbating while I watch you eat your own nut." He was quiet then, having cleaned all his cum off his hand and not sure what to do or say next. I softened my voice just a little. "When you get home, we'll have to talk about this new dynamic in our marriage. I obviously like being in control and you're being a good submissive husband." I smiled at him through the miracle of technology. "We'll make sure this... new reality gets mixed into our play when you get home."

"So I AM going to see you naked and be able to play when I get home?" he asked with a grin.

I shot that grin right off his face. "Oh, no," I replied. "You came without permission. You're still going to wait six months before you get any of this pussy again and if you see me naked it'll be a total accident... unless it's while I'm enjoying other men."

He paused before he said anything. "This game is turning me on a lot," he said. "I'm going to end up cumming again before I go to sleep."

"You keep thinking it's a game," I said with a smirk. "I love you and will see you when you get home... and we'll figure out all the rules to this 'game'." I blew him a kiss through the phone and then hung up. I turned off the light and fell asleep thinking about Scott tied to a chair in the corner of a hotel room, watching as Frank and a line of men took turns fucking me and filling me or covering me with cum. I almost came without touching myself when I pictured Scott licking and eating the cum off me or out of me.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up to movement on my bed. I had no idea what time it was, but it was totally dark in my room except for the dim light coming from a recharge station on the nightstand. I was on my side and felt a naked body move up against me from behind. It was male with a very hard cock that poked up against my ass and rubbed up and down between my cheeks. I pushed back against it, my body screaming out for sexual pleasure. It seemed that Frank had awoken a sexual beast in me. I moaned as the cock poked lower, sliding between my thighs, back and forth against my pussy. I realized how wet I still was, the slickness smearing along this hard shaft that I knew could bring me so much pleasure.

The cock's owner heard my moan, and only then did I realize - Scott was out of town. This wasn't my husband. Erik? Todd? I couldn't imagine either of my sons doing this and then the mental image of it made me immediately wish they both were. Sean? Sean! I knew it had to be. He'd told me he was coming back to spend the night. When I moaned and he heard it he grabbed my leg and pulled it up, opening my pussy. He let go of my leg, but I held it up, keeping myself open to him, knowing what was coming next. He lined up the swollen knob of his cockhead with my wet opening and slowly pushed about half his length into me.

I moaned again even louder. "Unless you want Erik and Todd to hear you," he said, "I'd suggest you try to contain your noises." I nodded in acknowledgement, vaguely aware that he couldn't see me, and then the breath whooshed out of me as he plunged the full length of his manhood into me. We were mated like two starfish, our legs criss-crossed and his cock buried balls deep in my sex. I felt one of his strong hands on my breast and then found myself having a hard time staying quiet as he began to fuck me.

I humped my hips at him every time he thrust in, moving about two-thirds of his cock in and out with every pump of his hips. He squeezed and caressed my breast, cupping it, milking it and then pinching, pulling and twisting my nipple. The pain was almost unbearable, but the 'almost' made all the difference. It was over-stimulation at the brink of intolerable, enjoyed because I was so distracted by the delicious feeling of his cock violating me over and over again.

He pulled out and away, grabbing my leg and rolling me onto my back, holding my legs spread wide as he positioned himself between them. His cock slid back into me, fully penetrating me in a single thrust and then pistoning in and out of me, slamming me down into the bed and working me against the mattress. I bit my lip to keep from moaning too loudly as I came, pulling on his hips with both hands to encourage him to keep fucking me more... harder. I came again and then a couple more times before he got his orgasm. That plundering cock felt heavenly in my pussy, and I could barely see him above me. It was almost as if an anonymous man was just using me. Sometimes I pictured it as Erik or Todd... or Frank, Ray or Jim. My selection of people who had fucked me, or whom I'd like to have fuck me, had certainly grown in the past week.

Sean's moans changed, as did his thrusts and his cock swelled just a bit more. I knew he was going to explode, and I pulled him deep into me with both hands, wrapping my legs around him to make sure he stayed buried in me when he finally released his load. When he did, I could feel it. His cock swelled that final bit more and began to jerk with every pulse of the muscles that forced each thick glob of his hot cum into me. Once again I realized that I never felt this when Scott came in me, but I seemed to always feel it now. I felt the hot stickiness of his cum splattering into me six or seven times... and then again... and one last time. I moved my hips and my pussy to milk his length, making sure he'd given me all he had to release.

Finished using me, he pulled out and got off the bed. I heard him moving around and then he was out of my bedroom and the door was closing behind him. I thought about the circumstance a moment and realized I loved it. As my fingers toyed in my pussy, scooping out his cum and bringing it to my own lips to enjoy, I realized he had just come into my bedroom unbidden, fucked me without so much as asking if I minded or wanted to. He had cum in me as if he owned my pussy and wouldn't even think of cumming anywhere else. And then he'd left without even saying, "Thank you." He had used me. I had been a cum dump for him. I relished in the feeling even as I snacked on his cum mixed with my pussy juice. When I was sure my pussy was empty of his cum and my fingers were clean, I relaxed and fell back to sleep. My dreams were all of being in the middle of a gangbang, having multiple men use me over and over again... and of making Scott eat all of their cum off or out of me. I woke up Friday morning feeling quite refreshed.

- - - - - - - - - -

Friday morning before I showered I fingered myself to another orgasm. I couldn't help it. My pussy felt so empty and needy and my memories of Sean's middle-of-the-night-use were making my sex drool. It was the first normal and full workday I'd had the whole week. I dressed in my usual conservative fashion and focused on work - although I still had to take a break every hour or so to lock my office door and finger myself some more. I found myself missing the taste and texture of cum in my mouth, trying to satisfy myself with the flavor of pussy off my fingers. It didn't really work but it seemed to keep the frustrating need at bay a little bit.

When I was finally done with work for the day I headed home, stopping to pick up two pizzas along the way. Pizza would never go to waste in my house with my sons and their friends almost constantly being hungry and it relieved me of any planning for dinner. As it turned out, the boys weren't home that evening. There was some kind of weekend-long event at their fraternity, and they were planning to be gone all weekend attending that. I made the most of the time, surfing the internet for erotica that supported my slutty needs and fantasies of cuckolding Scott. I slept well Friday night full of great body chemicals thanks to the several dozen orgasms I got myself through the day and the bottle of wine I consumed through the evening. Early Saturday morning I woke up to my phone beeping and looked to see a text from a number that wasn't in my contacts list.

"This is Sean. Be ready at six pm for me to pick you up. Wear something you don't mind getting messy and put your hair in a ponytail. Eat before I pick you up."

I typed, "OK" and sent it, putting my phone down and rolling back over to stretch my naked body. I noticed that for the first time in a week my pussy didn't feel as warm and used as it had all the other mornings. It was disappointing to realize that was because it hadn't been used as much... or enough. I didn't know what Sean had planned for the evening but I hoped it involved Jim and Ray... or whomever else Sean decided to bring along. My body was craving sexual use.

I messaged Frank to tell him I'd heard from Sean and what was going on. He sent back, "Have a good time. Do as you're told. I'm almost done editing your personal porn movie. Miss you, sexy."

My own personal porn movie? That sounded sinfully naughty and delicious at the same time. I knew he had plenty of pictures and video of me with him... and Sean... and Jim and Ray. I felt butterflies in my stomach wondering what would happen if Scott saw the movie and then realized that the butterflies were from the excitement of its existence, not the fear of it being discovered. My attitude had certainly changed during that week. I had gone from faithful wife who only fantasized about having wanton sex with other men to a cum slut who had fucked FOUR other men, become adept at deepthroat, anal sex and more. I had taken cum down my throat, on my face, in my ass and many loads in my pussy which, I realized, is what I felt it was for. I wasn't having any more children. My pussy was expressly for giving and taking pleasure.