All Comments on 'Blackmailed and Seduced by Peter'

by johna1441

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 3 years ago

What a great story you made me him just reading this. Please write more I love being dominated and used by strong men. This is one of the best I gave read and really felt part of this story. Thank yo so very much.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Wow, I loved this story. I don't usually like anal I'm more of just a cocksucker. The way told this story you had my ass wanting to feel what he was feeling and making me wish I looked more like a girl. Maybe I need to start running to get in better shape. Please tell us more stories.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

What beautiful story almost made me wish I was Steve to be taken for the first time but without the dress. I have shaved most of my hair from my crotch I like the feel of my smooth balls and have trimmed my pubes short. I never been a bottom but have sure thought about lt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story. I hope there is more. I’d like to know how the rest of the summer went. Great job.

drmweaver705drmweaver705over 3 years ago

Very good story with a bit of blackmail and reluctance, but ending happily.

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 3 years ago

great story love to read more.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Loved this sweet sexy story. Not into blackmail but the blackmail wasn’t bad here, Peter seemed to be decent rather than sadistic. Favorite part was when Steve would be across Peter’s lap in public, coming hard, twitching and moaning like a girl. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

that was so sexy and hot. I had to jack my wet dick, please more, if you know what I mean. I think I'll like it.

annabellebritoannabellebritoover 3 years ago
very nice!

Loved this story! Very hot

Sk8erboi89Sk8erboi89over 3 years ago
Wow

This was hawt hawt hawt! Got my dick soon hard you dont even know, mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

Jealous of Steve - would love to have that happen to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would be Peter's Girl

So very hot. I would love to be fucked like that.

sissymidasissymidaover 2 years ago

OMG my panties are soaked. that was the hottest read on here.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 2 years ago

Mmmmmmmmm, One can imagine the relationship continuing to grow until Peter decides he wants to spend his life with Daddy.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful

Allan181Allan181over 1 year ago

Another great hot story !

MikizeroMikizero12 months ago

A great read. Mmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohna1441@johna1441
Young, slim smooth bi guy, loves women and older men. Mostly write about my fantasies with older, masculine daddies. :)