Blackmailed and Seduced by Peter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to her car and brought in a foldable massage table, then asked me to remove my clothes. What kind of a treatment was this going to be, I thought, excited. The excitement quickly turned to embarrassment as she explained that she was there to get me ready for my dinner with Peter tonight, and that if I let her do what she needed to that he would be paying me extra when I arrived at his place. I sighed and stripped down - oh well, I thought, at least it's going towards the college fund! First she rubbed me down with oil, then gently shaved my entire body. I had to admit that it felt strangely exciting to be smooth all over. Then she cut my hair and told me to go take a shower.

After the shower she dressed me in a pink bathrobe (the only color she had, apparently!), styled my hair and - this was very weird - applied some light make up. When this was done she pulled out a short, white summer dress with yellow flowers and brown sandals, and told me to put them on. As I turned around to go get changed, she also handed me a pair of soft white silk panties. Peter had made me wear so many sexy outfits, but this was the first time I was dressing up like a 'normal' girl, and it felt weird. Once I got it on, I realized that the summer dress was actually pretty short and showed off a lot of my now very smooth legs, and the silk underwear felt really good.

Once I was all ready, a car came to pick me up and take me to Peter's. I didn't want any of my neighbours to see me so I ran quickly to the car when it arrived. The driver was a middle aged man, and I could see he was looking at me approvingly, even with lust. I was shocked when I saw myself in the rearview mirror - I was actually pretty hot for a girl!

When I arrived at Peter's place I could tell he was impressed as well when he opened the door to greet me. The dress hung well over my slim shoulders and waist, and accentuated my ass. His house was massive, up in the hills, and from what I could tell overlooked the ocean. He must have a been a tech millionaire or movie producer or something, and I could tell that the money he was paying me was definitely not making much of a dent in his fortune.

He was dressed in loose linen pants and an open white shirt, and I could see his hard chest and muscles. I could also see that he wasn't wearing any underwear, as the outline of his large and thick cock was visible through his pants. I was staring transfixed at his crotch, thinking that his cock was definitely thicker than two of his fingers. He noticed and smiled, and I looked away blushing.

"Like what you see?" he said, smiling.

"Get over yourself you old pervert."

He just kept smiling and directed me out to his terrasse, which did indeed have an incredible view on the ocean. He kept one hand on the small of my back while offering me a glass of white wine, and for a while we just stood there admiring the view. His hand slowly slipped down, and when he gently cupped my tight ass I felt my dick react a bit, getting harder. It's been so long since I've really cum, I told myself, it's just natural for this to happen.

"I know what you want, why don't we just get this over with?" I said, looking up at him.

He took out an envelope filled with bills, and handed it to me. "This is for being such good company these past few weeks," he said, "but I don't expect anything more from you tonight, and I've deleted all the photos and videos. You really do look lovely though, and I'd appreciate it if you stayed for dinner."

So he wasn't going to play with my ass tonight after all. I should have been relieved, but all I could think about was not being able to cum for a week using my own fingers, and how frustrated I was. That, and him saying I looked lovely, made me consider staying even though I wasn't making any money.

"Sure, why not," I said, "I came all the way here, might as well enjoy a meal. Just don't try anything dirty with me."

He had prepared a platter of seafood and oysters, paired with a bottle of incredible white wine. He told me all about his work - it turned out he was a tech millionaire turned philanthropist, and worked with a lot of great associations and NGOs around the world. And he was actually a pretty charming, nice, handsome guy.

After splitting the bottle of wine, we went back out on the terrasse to have a cocktail. I was starting to feel warm and comfortable inside, and when he he put his arm around my waist, I just naturally rested my head on his broad shoulder, not thinking twice about it. It felt good to be in his arms, to wear a dress and silk panties, to be made up to look like a girl. It was also really starting to turn me on.

Keeping my head nestled on his shoulder, I looked up to him and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to fool around one last time? I could really use the money for my college fund."

He looked at me and smiled, "What I gave you in that envelope is more than enough to cover your tuition, room and board for your whole degree. I won't give you anything else, but if you want to stay for a bit longer..."

What was I doing? I didn't think I was gay, but this charming, handsome older man had somehow managed to get me in a dress, made up to look like his girlfriend, and I was now rock hard, leaking precum into my panties. And looking down at his pants I could see that he was as hard as I was.

"I won't force you," he said, "you can go whenever you want - the videos are deleted. If you want to stay though, I want to hear you say it."

I bit my lip, torn between the release I desperately needed and the warm feeling of being with this man, and my embarrassment at being in this situation. As was usually the case, my more primal needs won out in the end.

"Okay Peter, I'll stay a bit longer..." I said, looking down at the ground.

He gently put his fingers on my chin, directing my mouth to his, and kissed me like I had never been kissed before. When I had kissed girls I was the assertive one, but this was completely different. As his tongue deftly explored my mouth, his hands reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me up and into him. I was on my toes, moaning as he pushed against the entrance to my ass.

I couldn't hold back anymore, my hands all over his chest and arms, and then I reached down to touch what I was only now admitting I wanted so desperately, grabbing his thick throbbing cock in my hand. I started rubbing him up and down as he continued to kiss me.

He grunted as I continued to jerk him off. I was mesmerized by the size and weight of his dick, and moaned as he pushed his fingers harder against my hole, thrilled that I would finally be getting the release I had been craving for a week now.

He directed me towards a sun bed on the terrasse that was the size of a king bed, and started to pull my dress up over my shoulders. I lifted my arms up, letting him pull it off completely. He sat down on the bed, staring at me for a second as I stood embarrassed, wearing nothing but silk panties and sandals, trying my best to hide my hard dick leaking and pressing up against my underwear with my hands.

He pulled down his pants, slowly, and his thick massive, cock popped out. I couldn't take my eyes off it, and was practically drooling.

He saw my desperate, horny expression and said "I knew you would want this eventually."

I could only look down, blushing. I was willing to do anything to get release at this point. I knew that if he asked me to suck his cock, I would do it in a second. I got down on my knees and reached out to touch him with my hand, "I'll suck you, but please you have to help me cum after" I said.

He just looked at me with that same smile. "Oh I think you will suck my cock, but not because you expect to get something in return. I think you'll suck it because you want to see what it feels like in your mouth, like a girl pleasing her man. I think you can't help yourself at this point."

I just stared up at him. Here I was, in panties wet with my own precum, shaved smooth and made up like a girl, so desperate for his cock and for him to help me cum with my ass. He was right, I did want it. I sighed and brought my lips to his cock. As I was about to take him inside he said, "no, I want to hear you say it. I want you to beg for it."

I looked up at him, his hard dick in front of my mouth, my lips so close, and finally gave in, "Please let me suck your cock Peter, I need you to help me cum, please."

He smiled, satisfied, and nodded for me to go ahead. I leaned forward and took him in my mouth, realizing that I was crossing a line, but also realizing that it felt so right. He was too big too fit all of him in my mouth, so I used one hand to jerk off the bottom of his shaft while my tongue worked on the top half and his head. I reached down with my other hand to play with his balls, and he grunted approvingly, caressing my hair. I was filled with an overwhelming desire to please him, and this turned me on more than I had ever been before.

Eventually I could see he was getting close, but right when I felt he was about to cum he pulled out. I leaned forward almost instinctively to take his cock back in my mouth, not wanting to be without it, but he pulled away. "Not like this" he said, "I want more."

He pulled off his shirt, exposing his muscular, hairy chest, then reached out and slowly pulled down my panties as I stepped out of my sandals. My dick was standing at full attention and furiously leaking precum, which had drenched the front of my panties. "Well, I guess these will have to go in the wash!" he said, laughing.

He guided me down to the sun bed, maneuvering on top of me. He kissed me again, pressing his weight and his hard cock against me. I wrapped my arms around his head and moaned while he dominated me with his tongue and his body.

I was breathless when he finally broke off, my eyes half closed in a trance of lust, my hand reaching out for his hard cock. I rubbed him as he reached for a bottle at the side of the bed and squirted out some lube onto his fingers. He teased my entrance for a while as I moaned softly. When he put his fingers inside me my moans grew louder, and I grabbed his shoulders and kissed him. I was moaning more and more loudly as he opened me up, but right when I felt release slowly building up he pulled his fingers out.

He smiled at me and reached for a condom, wrapping it around his huge dick, and started slowly rubbing the lubed tip against my entrance. I was going crazy, desperate for anything to help me cum, but was I willing to let him fuck me like this? Given how insanely horny I was at this point, the answer was a pretty straightforward yes. I reached out to pull his cock into me, but he pulled away again.

"No, I want to hear you beg for it again."

I looked up at him, "Please make me cum, Peter."

"No, I want you to really beg for it Steve, like a good little girl. Tell me what you really want."

I bit my lip and looked up at him pleadingly, needing so badly to cum, and said "Please fuck me like a good little slut, Peter. I need your hard cock inside my tight pussy."

Thankfully that seemed to work. He pushed gently inside me, electricity running through my entire body with each thrust. With his final push inside I moaned like a girl, wrapping my legs around him, urging him even deeper inside.

He fucked me slowly at first as I got used to his girth, and when he felt I could take it he started moving faster, thrusting at an angle that hit my a spot inside me and made me leak pre-cum and moan like crazy each time.

"Oh Peter, fuck me harder, make me yours" I practically screamed.

"Mmmmm, you like it when Daddy fucks your pussy like that, don't you?" he said.

He pulled me up into his arms so that I was straddling his massive cock, and I started bouncing up and down on it, moaning like crazy.

"Oh god yes I love your cock Daddy, it feels so good inside me!" I said, riding him harder and faster.

Without skipping a beat, he stood up with me straddling him, holding me up in his arms, and fucked me harder and harder in the air. All I could do was hold on with my legs wrapped around his waist while he ravaged my tight little pussy, rooting me out as I begged him for more. I knew I couldn't last much longer, and after one particularly strong thrust I felt something massive building inside me.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum Daddy, oh my god!" I screamed. I could feel him tense up as well, and as his massive cock started to pulse inside me, I exploded all over his chest and my chest, shaking uncontrollably and moaning, holding on to him tightly.

He put me down lightly on the sun bed. I was still shaking and moaning, slowly coming down from what was the most incredible orgasm of my life. He held me close, rubbing my hair and kissing me gently, and I fell asleep in his strong arms, feeling safe and fulfilled.

I woke up the next morning in his arms with him spooning me, and I could feel his hard dick pressing up against my hole. I wiggled my ass a bit on his cock, and he woke up. "Looks like someone could use a bit more" he said, smiling.

He lubed up and slipped inside from behind, kissing my neck and my shoulders. He fucked me gently as I grinded up against his cock, and soon enough I was close to cumming again. He grunted and I felt his dick pulsating inside me, pumping his warm cum inside me. I came as well, moaning and shaking as I felt his cum flow into my ass, marking me as his. He kissed me again and we stayed like that for a bit. Eventually, he stood up and told me to come inside so we could shower. As I got up, I felt his still warm cum running down my leg, loving the feeling of having him on me and inside me. He saw my dick start to harden, and as I was walking ahead of him he smirked and playfully slapped my ass. I moaned for him in pleasure, knowing that this was going to be a very enjoyable summer...

12