All Comments on 'Blackmailed at a Warehouse'

by tlc9253

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like truck drivers

I've only met two but, the sex was awesome man. One white guy and one black guy. I've always wanted a truck driver or military guy for a bf with benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I remember well the first time I sucked a cock. I knew right away that I had become a cum loving cock sucker. It is the best sex that there is.

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 6 years ago
Cock Sucker

Did you go back for more of his hot cock and cum? Next time let him fuck you and you'll be cumming all over yourself while enjoying his cock more then you thought you could....guaranteed,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Damn that's hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I bet sex with the wife was a real let down after that!

Bet the weekend away with the wife was a bit of a let down after that! He needs to go back and experience being fucked by that cock. Once you’ve had cock pussy just doesn’t have the same appeal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I need to pullover and pull out to join in his jerkin.

Straight. Married. Being blackmailed seems a little disconcerting at the least, but I’m no doubt turned on, and this made me wonder how hot, sexy, and fun it might be to give maybe a good drinking buddy a hot blowjob session. I’ve never been on my knees for another guy, but this turned me on enough that I would be willing to go down on a guy I trusted and give him a hot cock sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertlc9253@tlc9253
I've been writing erotic stories for quite some time. I like the Literotica site and decided to share some of my stories. Hope you enjoy them. Any comments, send to Colbiguy469@gmail.com I'm on www.fetlife.com as BiOhioGuy feel free to join up and become my friend on there.