Blackmailed Becky: Anal Training

Story Info
Becky's blackmail continues as Steve trains her for anal.
9.8k words
4.66
122.7k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,457 Followers

Blackmailed Becky: Anal Training

This is a direct sequel to Blackmailed Becky: Bad Decision

Wednesday

This was it, my first shift back at work since my manager Steve blackmailed me to fuck me in his office.

I was sick to my stomach at the thought of seeing him again, I can barely sleep at night in fear of what he might do to me next. I can't imagine what that sick bastard has in mind for me, but there was nothing I could do. I was totally helpless, he had videos of me that would ruin my life.

Standing in front of the mirror, I had my uniform on, I was only missing my thong so that I was abiding by Steve's rules. Hoping that if I do as he says and be nice to him then he might let this go.

"Hi Becky, how are you doing?" My colleague Sarah asked as I walked into the fast food restaurant.

"Hey, I am okay." I told her bluntly. My whole body feels light as a feather and my anxiety was through the roof.

"Are you sure? You look a little pale?" She asked in a caring tone.

"I am fine don't worry, just a little sick." I told her.

We carried on with work as normal, except for me barely saying two words unless we had a customer.

I had not seen or heard Steve once and I have been on shift for nearly two hours by now, maybe he isn't working today?

Then another customer came through the door, not the usually dirty, old truck drivers that usually came in here, this was a younger man. He looked to be mid to late twenties and very handsome. Short brown hair, brown eyes that I caught instantly and a cute smile.

"Hi. Welcome to Big Tasty Burger. How can I help you?" I said, my tone still blunt and miserable.

This new customer let out another smile and asked.

"Hi there, I haven't had anything from here before. Anything that you would recommend?"

His voice was nice, soft and cute.

"The Big Tasty Special meal is our number one seller, large double cheeseburger with fries and a drink." I tell him, still blunt.

"Okay I will have one of them." He said with a smile.

"Eating in our taking out?" I ask.

"Eat in please."

I take his payment and tell him to take a seat and I will bring over his meal.

Giving the order to the kitchen staff, Sarah comes up to me and says.

"Wow he is hot hey! Wouldn't mind him coming in more often!"

I give out a little laugh and realise it was probably the first time I have smiled this shift.

"Yeah he is cute I suppose." I tell her, looking back and seeing the customer smiling at me making me blush.

It wasn't long until his order was ready and Sarah came up and told me.

"You take it to him." With a wink.

All I can think is that I am in no mood to flirt with anyone. But doing my job I took his meal over and placed it into his table.

"Here you go sir." I tell him.

"Myles. My name is Myles." He tells me.

"Oh I am sorry, here you go Myles." I reply getting lost into his beautiful eyes.

"You are Becky I am guessing from the name tag?" He asked.

"Yes, good catch." I say with a laugh "Can I ask, how come you are here at two in the morning? Are you a truck driver?"

"No no. I work in a warehouse around the corner and I am working nights and have no lunch so I thought I would nip in." He tells me.

"Oh very nice, do you enjoy it?" I am actually enjoying speaking to Myles, somehow, he has made this shift nicer, even though I am worried that Steve would come in at any moment.

"It's not bad, I am just saving up to go travelling to Australia hopefully next year." He tells me.

"Oh wow that would be amazing, I would love to go. I am just here to save money for a car for when I go to uni next year."

We have a bit of back and forth chat, I learn that he is only 22 and lives nearby. He is such a nice and friendly person I almost couldn't stop talking to him while he ate his food.

That was until I heard Sarah call me from behind the counter.

"Thank you for the conversation, you have made my shift." I tell him with a smile, to which he replies.

"The pleasure was all mine Becky."

Walking back to Sarah I couldn't stop smiling. I asked her what she needed and she told me.

"Apparently Steve is in the back office. He has asked for you to go see him."

FUCK!!!! Steve was here? Oh no. The sick feeling came back to my stomach and my entire body started to tremble.

"Be brave," Sarah said "I am sure it isn't anything too bad."

If only she knew.

Reaching his office, my hand was shaking like crazy as I opened the door and stepped in.

"Becky, about time. Come in and take a seat." Steve said.

His voice made me feel sick, looking at his fat body. I still can't believe that I orgasmed whilst he fucked me. I hated myself for that.

"Yes sir." I said, shutting the door and taking a seat down.

"I could see you on the camera's you know?" He said "Flirting with that customer. If only he knew what a slut you were and not a nice girl at all."

"Steve please..." I stuttered out before he shouted interrupting me.

"What did I fucking tell you! When we are alone you are to call me master."

"Yes master." I said, my hands on my knees trembling and looking at the ground.

"Did you do as I ordered and not wear any underwear?" He asked.

"Yes master." I told him.

"Show me." He ordered.

I hated him, I hated this. But I knew what he had on me, so I obeyed his instructions, I opened my legs and my skirt and revealed my bare pussy with no underwear on.

"Good slut. I bet that customer would never have thought what a dirty slut you are."

My eyes were crying now and dripping onto my bare thighs, I hated him calling me a slut. I hated everything about him.

"Now stand up." He said.

That sent shockwaves into my body, this is it. He is going to fuck me again. Silently I rose from my seat.

"Take off your top and skirt, leave your bra on." He said in a flat tone.

Not being able to look at him, I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it onto the floor, then pulled my skirt until I was stood with just my bra holding up my boobs.

"Good slut. Now I actually have to get away and don't have time to fuck you tonight. Although after last time I am sure you will be disappointed with that." He said with a laugh.

I know he was trying to mock me but I could have jumped with joy! I wasn't going to have his cock inside of me tonight!

"So instead, I am going to get a little photo shoot of you."

I looked at him startled at what he just told me.

"Oh don't look so shocked, I have videos of you sucking my dick and being fucked like a whore on this desk. A few photos shouldn't bother you anymore." He said which made my eyes well up even more.

"Right, sit on the desk and spread your legs." He ordered. At the same time, I saw him picking up my phone and asked me.

"What is your password?"

I told him and I watched him open it and go on my phone as I jumped up onto the cold desk and I spread my legs for him to see right at my pussy. That was when he got his phone out and was taking photos of me.

"Good girl, now squeeze your tits together." He ordered.

I did what I was told, letting me photo me in this disgusting way.

"Now take the bra off and keep posing." He said.

Again, doing as I was told, my large boobs were now open and he was getting full naked photos of me.

"Good bitch. I have a present for you." He told me with his usual wicked smile.

I remained sat on his desk while he pulled out one of his draws and brought out a cardboard box.

"Open it." He ordered.

As I took the lid off I was shocked to see the content of the box, it was five butt plugs, all varying in size from a small one at first and going up to a pretty big one.

No this can't be happening, I know exactly what he is planning and I can't do it!

"You know what these are don't you slut?" He asked.

I nodded silently.

"Good girl, have you been fucked in that nice arse of yours before?" He asked me, to which I just shook my head.

"That's a surprise," he laughed "An ass as curvy and nice as yours I was sure you had dozens of men fuck it."

I hated Steve, he assumed I was such a whore. I am a good girl, not a slut!

He then handed me a little tub, reading the label I saw that it was lube.

"Bend over." He ordered me.

"Please don't do this to me." I weakly begged to me.

"Bend over the fucking desk." He repeated himself in an annoyed tone.

Unwillingly I did what he said, I jumped down from the desk and placed both of my hands onto it as Steve went behind me. I could hear the cap of the lube flick off and then the sound of him spreading it over one of the plugs.

"This might be tight at first." He warned, then I felt his hands holding onto my left bum cheek, gripping it hard with his fingers as he spread me open.

Then I felt the chill of the lube touching my bumhole and a little force as he was trying to push the plug inside of me.

"Please, it hurts! I don't like anal!" I tried to argue back.

WHACK!

Steve spanked my arse cheek hard enough to make me give out a whimper.

Then he returned pushing the plug inside of me, in a sudden motion I felt my hole open up and take in the plug and I knew that he had accomplished what he wanted and had the first plug inside of me. It wasn't too big but I still felt a great deal of discomfort having my arsehole stretched over the plug.

"Good girl, now stay there." He said. I heard him step back and then take a few more photos of my on his phone.

"Now I am going away for two weeks." He told me, I almost jumped with joy. Knowing he wasn't going to be here and I wasn't going to be a victim of his sick games!

"By the end of the two weeks you will have the largest plug in your tight little hole." He said.

I looked at the box in horror, the largest plug was really thick, definitely not as thick as Steve's cock, but compared to the smallest that was already stretching my arsehole I was in fear of how painful it would be.

"Every day I want a photo of you with the plug in your ass, you will only ever take them out for the necessary needs." He ordered. "Do you understand slut?"

I wanted to argue back, but how could I? All the photos and videos he had of me, what was I supposed to do.

"Yes master." I whispered back to him.

"Good bitch. Now put these on!" He said and handed me a pair of knickers, there were a little heavier than I expected and I was really confused. He had ordered me to not wear underwear but now he was giving me some?

Not questioning it, I put the knickers on and stood in front of him, my ass still uncomfortable from the plug.

"Good, now get the fuck out and get back to work!" He ordered me.

I couldn't believe how relieved I was to hear those words. As quick as humanly possible I put all my clothes back on and went back to work. Sarah asked me, clearly seeing that my make up had been running.

"Did he make you cry? He is a fucking arsehole."

I just nodded, trying to hold back more tears, not being able to tell her or anyone what he had over me.

I stood at the till not moving for a while, not being able to focus on anything other than the plug that was currently in my arse. I couldn't help but think that Steve was planning on doing anal with me. Something that I had zero interest in, with anyone, never mind with Steve.

"That was great." I heard Myles's voice say walking towards the counter. I was in my own world and didn't see him approach but he quickly brought me back to life.

"That is great, I am glad you enjoyed your first experience heeeeeerrreee." I told him until I felt a buzzing in my pants!

What the fuck!

The knickers that Steve had me wear were buzzing!!!

"Everything okay?" Myles asked me with a strange look on his face.

The buzzing continued and it was sending waves along my clit! What the fuck was happening!

"Yes I am fine thankyouuuuuuuuuu!" I almost shout out as the vibrating escalated making me lose my footing and almost fall down.

Fuck the vibrations on my clit felt amazing, my whole body was trembling as I was trying to keep my cool in front of Myles.

"Oh okay, well if I knew the service was this good then I definitely would have come here earlier." Myles said smiling at me.

Oh fuck this feels so good, fuck please don't! Please stop!

I was doing everything humanly possible to focus on Myles and not on the increased pleasure directly hitting my clit!

"It was my pleasure," I whimpered out trying to regain control "I hope to see you again."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

It was intensifying and I knew my orgasm was not far off!! I was about to cum here right in front of Myles!

"Oh you will definitely see me again." He said.

Please leave! Please just go!

My legs started to tremble and I knew it was happening, I was about to cum and there was nothing I could do to stop it!!

Gritting my teeth I did a fake smile to Myles as it hit me like a ton of bricks!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK!

I was cumming and cumming hard!!! My legs trembling as my entire body wanted to shake, I gripped onto the counter to stop from falling over and did my best to keep my moans inside of me!"

"Okay," Myles said looking really confused "I will see you soon."

And then he turned and walked away, just in time for my orgasm to start cumming to an end, followed by the vibrating in my knickers to stop. Suddenly my phone beeped and I looked at it, it was a text from Steve.

"Did you enjoy cumming in front of him? If only he knew what a slut you were."

I quickly text back.

"Why are you doing this to me!? Please leave me alone!"

There was no reply. I checked my phone every five minutes but he never text me back. I just hung my head in shame over what has happened this shift and scared of what is yet to come.

Nothing else happened in that shift thankfully for me and when 6am came I went straight home and got into bed. Except this time I wasn't crying myself to sleep like after my last shift.

Thursday

I looked at the butt plug in my hand, having just cleaned it. It was only small and by the time I woke up today I had almost forgotten that it was in my arse. Knowing what I had to do, I rubbed the lube that Steve gave to me over the plug, bent forward and slowly inserted it inside of me, not stinging as much as it did when Steve first put it in.

I turned myself away from the mirror, spread my cheeks and took a photo of the reflection so that I could send Steve the first photo with the plug in me.

After that I started to get ready for work, happy to know that I wasn't going to have to see Steve. I put on my thong, thinking he wouldn't be able to know and if he wanted proof I would just take them off and send a photo and then put them back on.

Then my phone buzzed, it was Steve.

"Good slut. I want a photo of it in your arse every two hours. You are also to wear the knickers that I gave you every day, they can go in the wash as normal clothes. And if you think if disobeying, I have access to all the cameras in the restaurant and I will know!"

My heart sank, even when he wasn't in the country he still had control over me. I thought of quitting but I knew that Steve would just use his blackmail over me to make me stay.

I just text him back.

"Yes master."

Putting on the black knickers than he gave me, I worried about him making me cum in public again and the shame of what happened the night before hit me. Then my phone buzzed again.

"Oh and slut. You may not cum without my permission. And trust me. I will know."

Will this nightmare ever end!

Half way into my shift I was on edge at all times, thinking that the knickers will start vibrating at any moment. Having just gone into the bathroom so send Steve another photo of me with the plug in, he text me back.

"Good slut."

I hated him so much.

I couldn't really feel the plug in me anymore, unless I moved too much then I could tell it was still in there but it didn't hurt at all anymore.

Then an hour later, I felt a very light vibrate on my clit.

No no no please don't!

I pushed my legs together to try and control the feeling, it wasn't a strong vibration but enough to make my legs want to twitch a little.

I looked around and luckily no one was near me, Sarah had gone to empty the bins and I just held onto the counter and waiting for the vibrating to be enhanced and be made to cum again.

But it didn't increase, it was just a slight buzzing on my clit, a constant tease. This went on for half an hour and by that time my clit was almost begging me for attention. I was a complete mess, I could feel how soaking wet I had gotten and I desperately wanted to rub my clit and release this pleasure.

No. I thought myself. I won't let him make me into the slut he thinks I am!

The rest of my shift there was just the light vibrating, after a while I was able to control my feelings. My clit was throbbing but I was able to take a deep breath and think of something else.

Finally! I was back home, back into my bed and the vibrating stopped! I thought of playing with myself but I didn't want to cum knowing that it was Steve that got me so turned on.

Turning the light off, I lay back and tried to sleep. Which was hard because every time that I moved I felt the plug in my arse move.

Friday

Back at work, happy again to have not Steve in and to make my night even better, Myles from the other night came back in. His cute smile aiming directly at me as he got closer to the till.

"Hello Becky, looking as lovely as ever." He said which made me smile even harder.

"Hi Myles, how are you tonight?" I asked.

"Even better after seeing you." He replied which made me blush.

"Thank you, what can I get for you?" I asked.

"Same as the other night please?" He answered.

He paid and then sat down at the same table as the other night.

Once the order was ready I took it over to him and he asked me.

"So Becky, do you have a boyfriend?"

He was so forward but so nice about it.

"Erm no," I told him "I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago."

"That is good to know." He said with a smile that made me feel warm inside.

I left him to eat his food and carried on manning the till for a few truck drivers, one of which did another disgusting comment to me saying.

"Wow you are good enough to eat, how about you get in my truck with me and I show you a real good time."

I was completely grossed out by him, until I heard Myles voice from behind the truck driver.

"That is no way to speak to a lady."

"What's it got to do you with?" The truck driver spat out.

"Nothing. I just think you should treat her with a little more respect." Myles argued.

The truck driver grabbed his bag of food and began to walk away before shouting.

"Fuck you both!"

Stepping forward, Myles with his cute smile said.

"What a lovely man!"

"Oh you get used to it." I told him.

To which he then surprised me by asking.

"Do you want to go out for a drink tomorrow night?"

I couldn't believe he just asked me out. My entire face must have gone bright red and I looked to the ground and told him.

"That sounds great to me Myles."

"Perfect," He said "Here is my number."

After that he left and I texted him so he could save my number into his phone. We had agreed to meet at 6pm at a bar in town. I couldn't stop smiling for the next few hours. I had a Friday night off and I actually had a date with a cute guy!

All thoughts of Steve had left my head!

Sarah came up to me and gave me a friendly nudge on my shoulder and whispered.

"So that cute guy asked you out! Are you excited?"

I couldn't stop myself from smiling and told her.

"I can't wait, I needed that."

"What are you going to wear?" she asked me.

I had to think for a few moments, not wanting to wear anything too revealing but also wanting to make him attracted to me.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,457 Followers