All Comments on 'Blackmailed Becky: Anal Training'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hell yes, so good. Can't wait until she takes a test and finds out she's pregnant. Everything about this story is utter filth but god damn I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story but what is it about american aurthers that they seem to enjoy ass fucking and blow jobs so much ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't be an American author... Americans don't say "knickers" and "arse" :P

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I Liked this cause I been IN BDSM Relationships with a few Mens that were Dom and Master over me. I been in Sex Swings and St Andrews Crosses that look like a Giant X and been tied. Some flipped around even so the Man or Mens could use me. I even been tied over ottoman furniture and SEX Horses where I was bent over like Becky so my Pussy and Azz and Mouth was available for the Man or Mens in the room for them to use me like that. Yeah it got Crazy like that at them Parties and Times I belonged to the Mens I let Dom Me like Steve does to Becky.

I cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool story, still rape.

Oh wait, it’s not a cool story. So… just the rape then? 😔

bigblobusabigblobusaabout 1 year ago

Becky should be honored that her Master shot his precious seed in her unprotected pussy. I'm such a slut that I would hope that my Master would share me with other men. They too could dump their loads in my nasty cunt.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Becky is gradually becoming Steve’s cock craving slut, and she is humiliated and ashamed. She hates what she is afraid she is becoming, but now cannot cum without Steve’s cock in one of her holes or thinking of his fat cock. At this point she knows that she has no way out of her predicament. Fabulous story. Love the character of Becky. One question: why did she not go on the pill? There was no way for Steve to know if she was careful. But by now it may be too late, so much does she want his cock in her and to cum in her that she cannot think straight and wants him to knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great series. Keep up the great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...