Blackmailed Becky: Anal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he pulled out and I shout out.

"Nooooooo."

"You don't get to cum yet slave." He said and I could hear him walking around.

All of a sudden his big, thick cock was in front of my face, the height of the bench made it so he was just at the level of my head.

"Open your mouth slut." He ordered.

I didn't even think and just instinctively opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, accepting he big cock that soon went past my lips.

My mouth was as wide as possible and I soon closed my lips so that they were wrapped around his big cock.

"Mmmmm I have been looking forward to this. I love having my own 18 year old sexy slut!" He moaned as he started to move his cock in and out of my mouth.

I couldn't move and had to take him thrusting into my mouth.

I was too horny, it was all too much. I started flicking my tongue against the head of his cock and tasted his salty precum.

"Good girl, see, you know you are becoming my slave." He said while he was slowly pulling his cock in back and forth from my mouth.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned around his dick as I kept running my tongue along it.

I felt his hands running through my hair.

"Such a pretty slut. You know that your place is my personal sex slave." He said as he started to pick up the pace fucking my mouth.

I started to gag as his cock was hitting the back of my mouth, forcing it further and further down until tears were streaming down my eyes.

He pulled out and a load of spit dribbled out of my mouth, down my chin and onto the bench beneath me, not being able to wipe my face I must have looked a mess.

He walked back behind me and started grabbing my arse again, I was completely gone. I was no longer the nice Becky, I was just a horny woman that needed to cum.

"Just so you know, there are a lot of cameras in this room to capture the first time you have your arse fucked."

I was past caring now, he already had enough videos to ruin me, what was another one. I just lay still on the bench and let out a moan.

"Let's see here then." He said and I felt him pulling the plug out of my arse.

Fuck it hurts, then a pop feeling and I knew he had taken it out. I could feel the cold air on my stretched arsehole.

"Mmmmm so beautiful." He moaned.

Then something unexpected happened, I felt his head move forward and he was licking my pussy from behind.

"Ooohh fuck yeess." I moaned out having a tongue on my clit "Please make me cum." I moaned back.

"Mmmm delicious." He said stopping from licking me.

"Please master, please make me cum!" I begged.

"Are you my slave?" He asked.

My mind was torn, I was trying to hold onto myself and not give in, but I was desperate, I needed it and knew what I had to say. I was too weak and I gave in to him.

"I am your slave master. Please make your slave cum!" I moaned out.

"About time you fucking bitch! But I need this arse first before you cum!" He grunted out.

I could hear the sound of lube being spread around and then felt it being spread around my arse and I knew this was it.

His thighs touched my legs and I felt the tip of his cock touching my arsehole. I knew that the plugs weren't as big as his dick and I bit my teeth ready for the pain.

Pop.

The head of his cock was in.

"OOOOHHH fuuucckkk!" I screamed out.

"Oh yeah take that you slut!" He moaned.

"Take it out!! PLEASSE!!!" I screamed in pain.

It was useless, he kept pushing forward more and more, my hands couldn't move, I was completely helpless and I just had to take every inch of his cock slowly sliding into my no longer virgin arsehole.

"Fuck you're so tight!" He moaned out.

I was panting heavily, my arse was on fire and I was sure he was ripping me apart!

"Please master!" I grunted out "You're too big!!"

He didn't care, he kept pushing.

"OOOOhhhh fuck yeesss. Feel that slave. You have my entire cock in your arsehole!" He mocked.

Fuuuckkkkk!

I was so full!! I could feel his huge cock in my stomach!

Not giving me time to get used to his cock he started to thrust out and back in balls deep in my arse.

"Yes I love your arsehole! I am going to fuck you so much! You arsehole will be a fucking mess when I am done with you!"

I wish I could say I still had fight in me, I wish I could say that this disgusting man forcing himself into my arse was making me feel sick. But it didn't take long for pleasure to come.

I was so horny and my arse was trained for this. He was fucking me fast now, taking nearly all of his cock out of my arse and then slamming himself balls deep back in!

"Fuuuuuckkkkkk!" I moaned out, unable to believe that I was having pleasure from my arsehole.

"Yes you love it don't you slut!" He moaned out, grabbing onto my hips and forcing himself deeper.

"Yes master!" I moaned back not caring anymore.

"Beg me to fuck your arsehole you fucking slut!" He shouted.

"Please fuck me master! Destroy my fucking arsehole!" I moaned back.

That was it, all there was him grunting and me moaning over and over from his cock fucking my young arsehole.

"You are such a fucking slut! Taking my entire cock in your arse!" He mocked me.

"Yes master, I am your fucking slut!" I moaned back as though in a trance.

My desperate orgasm was building up fast. I never thought I could cum from anal but I knew it was happening soon!

As it built up I started to clench my arsehole around his cock, making it feel tighter and feeling every inch of my masters amazing cock as he stretched me properly.

"Fuck yes! Keep clenching that arse you fucking whore!" He shouted.

WHACK!

He slapped my arse

"Are you going to cum for me you filthy whore?!" he shouted and that was it.

"FFUUUCCKKCKK MEEE MASSTERRRRR!!" I screamed as the hardest orgasm ever hit me.

"Yes cum you fucking slut!!" My master screamed out as I felt him filling my arsehole with his cum. Exploding deep into my stomach and I fucking loved every moment of it.

"Yes fill me up master!!! Cum in my fucking arse!!" I screamed moaning from my orgasm that wasn't dying down!

His breathing died down and I felt him slowly pulling his still fat cock out of my well used arsehole.

"Oh yeah, that is a great shot of my cum pouring out of your arse. And a great shot of you cumming whilst having you arse fucked!" He said.

Shame hit me, now that I had finally cum I regained my normal senses. I felt like a completely different person and the shock of what has just happened made me feel sick.

"Please can I go now?" I whispered out, too weak to speak up.

"I am not done with you yet slut." He told me and I heard him walking around me.

"Please master, please let me leave." I begged when I saw him walk in front of me.

"Open your mouth." He ordered.

"Please master, don't do that." I pleaded.

"Okay, guess I am sending your new boyfriend the videos of you tonight." He threatened.

No! He had Myles number?!

"I am sorry Master, please forgive me!" I begged.

"Good girl!" He said and I opened my mouth to accept his cock back into me, licking it all over. Luckily there was no bad taste of smell.

I started to feel him growing hard in my mouth and I started to swirl my tongue all around him again.

Once he was hard he went back behind me and without warning shoved his entire cock into my pussy.

"Ohh fuckk!!" I screamed out in shock!

He was wasting no time and was ramming into my soaking wet pussy hard, I could feel his balls slapping against me every time he would go fully in.

"Are you on the pill yet slave?" He asked grunting as he slapped my arse.

"No master." I told him, panting from the rough fucking.

"Good!" He said.

My wet pussy carried on being stretched by his assault, taking him with ease now as his big fat cock was going deeper and deeper in me.

"Beg me to cum inside your unprotected pussy!" He ordered.

Wanting to do anything I could to make him cum sooner I started moaning for him and shouted out.

"Please master, fill my pussy with you cum! Send me home with a pussy full of cum and breed me like the dirty whore I am!"

"Fuck! you dirty slut, you love it don't you!" He shouted.

"Yes master! I love your perfect cock destroying all of my holes and knocking me up like fucking whore! Put another big dicked baby into your dirty slut!" I screamed, wishing I didn't mean it, but I did.

"YYEYYEEEEESSS!" He roared as I felt a big load of cum shooting directly into my pussy. His cock was so big I knew it was shooting deep inside to get me pregnant.

"Fuck you are such a slut. Stay there slave." He said with a laugh, mocking me because I couldn't move.

He left me chained in there, in the dark for at least thirty minutes.

Finally the door opened up and he came back.

"Time for you to go slave." He said.

He unlocked my cuffs and I fell to the floor, completely defeated and weak I just said.

"Thank you master."

He called me a taxi as my phone was dead and I went back home, cum leaking out of both of my holes.

By the time I was in bed my head was spinning. I can't believe what has just happened, what had happened to me. I know I was chained up against my will but I fucking enjoyed it! I came from his cock fucking my arse and I was moaning so much for him! What was happening to me?

Once my phone had charged I turned it on and saw a text from Myles. It said.

"Hey I can't wait for our second date. I really like you and love hanging out with you. I hope you had a good night with your family x"

I hung my head in shame, not from Myles's text, but that my pussy was calling me for attention. Steve didn't make me cum when he was fucking me and I had realised that I was horny again.

Without thinking I lay on my bet and started to rub my clit, my pussy was swollen and was soaking wet. I slide two fingers easily deep inside of me and slowly fingered myself, gently as my moaning grew quietly.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean, tasting a mix of my juices and Steve's cum that was left inside of me. I moaned at the taste.

Returning my fingers to my pussy I carried on fingering myself but something wasn't right, reaching lower down I touched my arsehole, it was stretched and felt empty.

Getting up I went and got the second largest butt plug, having left the largest at Steve's.

With ease I slipped it back into my arse and the sensation of having it stretched and full came back to me. Rubbing my swollen clit with my arse full made my breathing heavier and heavier.

Images of Steve fucking my tight, young pussy flashed throughout my head, I kept whispering to myself.

"Yes master." Over and over and a shockwave of pleasure hit me as I came hard on my bed.

Once I was done, I lay back with my eyes closed.

I couldn't keep doing this. Every day I feel myself slipping further and further away and being more under Steve's control. I had to keep to myself and one day this would have to end.

I liked Myles and needed to find a way out of Steve's grasp.

But right now, I just need to rest and let my poor holes recover from their tough fucking.

The end.... For now...