Blackmailed Becky: Collar & Marked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel to have that slut?" He asked flicking it again.

"Mhmm!" I moaned at the flick of his finger, making the piercing rub my clit.

"Oh you like that?" He asked laughing as he kept moving the piercing around.

The feeling of the piercing on my clit just seemed to enhance the pleasure, I was getting so fucking turned on and soaked wet, being naked and spread for this man, I don't know what came over me.

"I love it Master." I moaned out, watching him look at my young naked body as he rubbed my clit.

"You want me to fuck you slut?" He asked.

"Please Master. Fuck me like a dirty fucking whore!" I moaned as he kept rubbing my clit, desperate for a big cock to fuck my pussy.

He stopped rubbing me and I saw him moving his cock to my pussy, a few weeks ago just the thought of this would have disgusted me to the point of wanting to be sick, but as I sat here dripping wet I knew I needed to be fucked and fucked hard by this man.

He slowly pushing the head of his cock into my wet pussy, I could feel myself stretching around him, his thick cock as it inched deeper and deeper inside.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkkk." I moaned out as he fully went inside of me, feeling his balls press up against me as I had his entire massive cock in me.

"Fuck me master!" I moaned, placing my hands back on the table, just waiting to be fucked.

But he didn't fuck me like a slut, he slowly pulled his dick out and then slowly back in. I could feel every inch of his fat cock as my pussy was stretched around it. Torturingly slowly going back and forth, fully taking himself out and back in again.

"Please Master." I moaned out.

"What slut?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and saw his wicked smile staring at me, his eyes darting all over my toned young body.

"Please fuck me harder." I whispered.

"Fuuuckk!!" I screamed out as he grabbed onto my nipple piercing and pulled it hard.

"Beg me you fucking whore!!" He roared out.

"Please Master. Please fuck me hard like a fucking whore! Destroy my young pussy with your thick fucking cock! Fill me with your man dick and stretch my pussy until I can't fucking walk!!!" I moaned out meaning every word!

"You asked for it you fucking whore!!" He moaned as he properly started hammering me now.

This is what I wanted, his big hands gripping my thighs as he hammered my pussy with a mission.

"Fuck! Yes! Harder!" I kept moaning out as he went deep in me again and again.

"Does your boyfriend fuck you like this?!" He moaned out.

"No Master! He doesn't treat me like a slut like you do!" I moaned desperate for this fucking.

"You're so fucking tight you fucking slut! I bet you have been missing my cock in this tight young pussy these last few days!" I moaned.

"Why haven't you fucked me Master? Why haven't you bent me over your desk and fucked me like a fucking whore?!" I don't know why I said that, I didn't mean it did I? I couldn't possibly have wanted that!

Suddenly his hand was gripping my throat! Chocking me to the point that I couldn't breath, I just opened my eyes and was gasping for air, watching this big, strong man plunge his cock in and out of me.

"Please Master!" I whimpered out as his grip around my throat tightened.

"What whore?" He grunted going faster and faster.

"Please don't stop! I'm so fucking close!" I moaned, feeling my orgasm building up.

Myles didn't fuck me like this, he was soft and loving. But this is what I needed, I needed I cock to properly fuck me to make me cum!

"Don't you dare fucking cum whore! If you do I'm going to bend you over and fuck your tight arsehole again!" He warned.

I didn't care, I was in too much pleasure and my orgasm was too far gone! I wanted this, I wanted to cum all over his perfect cock!

"Ohhh Fuuccckkkkkk!" I screamed out as my body trembled and my pussy twitched around his cock.

"You fucking slag!" He roared out.

"Yesss mmaaassstterr!" I just kept moaning as my body shook!!

I was in heaven and I didn't want it to stop.

As my orgasm died down Steve held his cock fully inside of me, feeling my wet pussy drench his cock. He pulled out and said.

"Turn around whore, you know what happens now!"

I didn't care, I was drunk on his cock and would do anything right now.

I jumped off of the table, turned around. Before I had chance to bend over, Steve's big hands were on my back and roughly pushed me down so that my big tits hit the table and my head was pushed against the cold surface.

SLAP!

"Fuck you have such a fat arse, such a young whore!" I moaned out as he was grabbing my arse all over.

SLAP!

"You like that you fucking slut?" He asked.

SLAP!

"YES MASTER!" I screamed out from the spanking "I love you spanking my young, thick arse!"

"I'm going to fuck your arse again now slut!" He told me.

"Please master. Destroy my arsehole!" I moaned out, fearful of the pain but wanting to please him.

Then I felt him rubbing his cock up and down my arsehole, it was dripping wet from my own cum and I knew he was about to start pushing in.

I was worried because I haven't been wearing a butt plug lately, after last time it hurt a lot and I was gritting my teeth in preparation for the pain.

My brunette hair was covering my face as Steve was holding my head against the table as his cock head started to push against my arsehole.

Oh my god it's so tight!!!

I could feel his thick cock slowly pushing its way into my arsehole.

"Fuuuckk please be gentle Master!" I whimpered out.

SLAP!

"You fucking love it!" He moaned out to me.

Oh god I can feel him stretching me!

"Oooohh fuuckk!!" I screamed out in pain.

The head of his cock forced its way and was now inside of my arse. For the second time in my life I was doing anal.

"Yes! You're so tight!" Steve moaned out. "I fucking love your arsehole!"

I was trying to control my heavy breathing as I could feel my tits going up and down against the table, the pain of my arsehole being stretched excruciating.

"Please Master, it hurts." I whimpered out as I felt a few tears run down my face and go onto the table.

"Shhhhh, just take it." He whispered back to me.

Again, I tried to compose myself as I felt, extremely slowly, inch after inch of Steve's cock stretching my arsehole.

"Are you nearly in Master?" I whined out.

"I'm half way in slut!" He moaned out.

Fuck, only half? This is harder than last time!

I was happy that Steve was going slowly, it seemed he didn't want to hurt me.

"Ooooh yeeah slut. You have my whole cock in you now!" Steve moaned out.

I could feel his body resting partly on the top of mine, my tits pressed against the table and his hand still roughly pushing my head onto the surface. But nothing distracted me from the giant cock that filled up my arse, I am sure I can feel his cock all the way into my stomach.

He remained fully in me for a few minutes, the stinging in my arse started to die down as I felt my hole loosen and get used to his girth.

The same feeling as last time he was in my arse started to come back, the pain was going and the pleasure of being completely full was coming.

"How is that?" Steve asked.

He seemed to genuinely care about me in pain and enjoying it.

"You're so big." I panted out trying to control my breathing.

"You're boyfriend could never fuck you like this could he?" Steve asked.

I couldn't look at him while he held my head to the table, which probably helped because I would've been ashamed of what I replied.

"He could never fuck me like you do Master. You're cock is so much bigger and fits perfect in my arsehole."

"Good whore!" He said and then he started to slowly pull his cock out of me.

I could feel my arse feeling emptier as he took more and more of his cock out of me, until just the head remained, I clenched my arsehole around him and felt it wrapping tightly around his cock.

"Oh yes." He moaned out from me tightening my arse "I fucking love that!"

Then he started going back in, filling my arse inch by inch with his perfect cock. Soon his body pressed against mine again and I could feel his dick pressing into my stomach, he picked up the pace and was slowly fucking me, but my arse had gotten used to the enormous cock and now I wanted more.

"Please Master, go faster." I pleaded.

"You want me to fuck you like the anal whore you are?" He asked with a laugh.

I don't know what has come over me, his cock fucking both of my holes so quickly. Such a huge and perfect cock, I didn't care anymore, I wanted this.

"Fuck my tight, 18 year old arsehole with you huge fucking cock! Treat me like the pathetic anal whore I am!" I screamed out.

"You asked for it you fucking slag!" He roared as he started fucking me properly.

"Oh yeah! Just like that!!" I kept moaning.

His hand remained on my head whilst he was fucking me, but with the fast movement he would push down harder and my head would be squeezed harshly against the hard surface.

"Fuck me Master!" I moaned.

I could feel my nipple piercing scratching against the table and my big tits squeezing against it.

"You love fucking me in the arse don't you?" I moaned out, so fucking horny feeling his cock go balls deep inside of me and slapping my ass.

"I fucking love it you whore! You fucking love my cock don't you?" He moaned back to me.

I clenched, feeling every single part of his shaft tightly stretching my arsehole and enhancing my pleasure! I fucking love being stretched by this cock!

"I love it Master! I love your cock fucking me in any hole you want!" I moaned out.

I could feel my orgasm coming back, I couldn't believe I was going to cum a second time from anal but I know it was building up and up.

"I'm going to cum soon master!" I screamed out.

"Only real whores cum from anal!" He moaned back to me.

"I am a whore Master! I'm your dirty anal whore! Now give me that fucking cock and treat me like one!" I moaned.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked my head up with his cock stopping balls deep in me, he harshly twisted my head around as far as it could go and he was leaning in close to me.

"Please don't stop fucking me!" I begged, I could see the sweat from my body on the table and the tears that had fallen down my face.

He pulled me back further and suddenly I felt his lips pressed against mine. Rather than the disgust I expected, I automatically opened my mouth and let him put his tongue into it, running against mine. From this angle it was hard.

Soon I just held my tongue far out of my mouth as he was grabbing my hair painfully as he ran his tongue against mine, our spit going against each other as he started fucking me again.

"Yes Master! More!" I moaned between feeling his tongue against mine!

"Fucuucckkkk I'm fucking CUUMMINNNGGG!!" I screamed out and something I have never done before happened.

"You're fucking squirting you fucking whore!!!" Steve screamed.

I could feel my juices squirting out of me from a mind blowing orgasm.

"Soo fucking GOOODDD!" I kept screaming.

Soon my body went limp and I was leaning against the table again, I hadn't even realised that he had cum inside of my arse.

SLAP!

"You're such a fucking whore!" He said pulling out of my arse.

I felt empty, too weak to move I remained laying on the table as I felt his cum pouring out of my arse.

"That was amazing." I panted out feeling my big tits heaving against the table.

"Fuck yes it was." Steve said panting himself.

I remained there for five or ten minutes, I don't even know.

I eventually heard Steve's voice.

"Get up and get me a beer slave." He ordered.

I slowly managed to stand up, my arse feeling stretched and sore.

My mind was still not straight, I was completely a mess and could barely think for myself.

"Yes Master." I replied walking to where his kitchen was, opening a beer for him and taking back to him sitting on the sofa.

"Sit on the floor." He ordered after handing him the beer.

I sat down next to his feet, still completely naked, Steve watching TV, also naked and his cock going soft.

Even soft his cock is huge.

The next hour, Steve had me bring him another beer and to clean up the table where he fucked me and to clean the cum that had poured out of me and from my squirting. I was literally his slave, not just sexual, but a full slave.

I watched him watching TV and I caught myself staring at his cock, it was still soft but just looking at it seemed to have me hypnotised.

I started to imagine it again in me, missing the feeling of being so full.

"Come here slave." He ordered.

I walked around to him, stood in front of him completely naked, he was looking at the nipple and clit piercings of his initials and smiled.

"You want my dick again don't you slave?" He asked.

I couldn't look at him, I was so embarrassed that he was right.

"Answer me whore!!" He ordered.

"Yes Master." I whispered.

"And why is that?" He asked "You said that you want out of this, but here you stand, fucked not even an hour ago and you are begging for more."

"I.... I don't know." I replied.

Although I did know, I loved having his huge cock in me. I loved him fucking me like a slut, choking me, pulling my hair and calling me a whore.

"Yes you do whore. Tell me." He said.

I finally looked up from the floor and saw his cock was hard again, so big, I still can't believe that fit inside of my arse.

"I... I like you fucking me Master." I said staring at his cock.

"You like me fucking you like the whore you know deep down that you are?"

I hated this, I hated that he was right. I was a good girl, I was going to uni to be a nurse. But here I was, pierced, naked and my pussy was soaking wet thinking of him fucking me again.

"I... like you fucking me like a whore Master. I like being your slut." I admitted to him.

"Good girl, come and sit on my cock." He ordered.

Ecstatic, I straddled on top of him, one of my toned legs either side of his and my big tits swinging in his face. I looked down and he was biting and licking my tits.

Grabbing hold of his fat cock, I lined it up with my well used pussy and slowly began to sit down on it.

"Ooohhh yeeeaaahhh." I moaned out as I slowly slid down his thick shaft, my pussy twitching at every inch.

It was easy for me to fully sit down on him now, my legs against his and his cock balls deep in my pussy.

"God I love this cock!" I moaned as I let it just sit fully in me.

I slowly raised myself and back down again, feeling his cock slipping in my soaking wet pussy.

My hands on his shoulders I looked into his eyes as I started going faster and faster. My thighs shaking at every bounce as a slapping sound came over and over.

He was reaching around and grabbing my thick arse, slapping the cheeks as my moaning got louder and louder.

"Fuck Master! So good!" I moaned controlling the pace.

Then he started to thrust up and I felt his cock go even deeper inside of me.

"Fuuuucckkk!" I moaned out.

SLAP!

Steve slapped me hard across the face which shocked me.

"You like that you fucking whore?!" He asked.

SLAP!

He slapped my face again, my cheeks stung, but I liked it. I was a whore, his whore, my masters whore.

"YES MASTER!" I screamed out riding him faster and faster.

"Keep riding you fucking slut!" My master moaned.

"Yes master!" I agreed not slowing down.

SLAP!

He struck my face again, I could feel them burning red with pain but I loved it.

"Fucking slap me Master! Slap me for being such a whore!" I moaned.

"Open your mouth you fucking slut!" My Master ordered.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out expecting him to kiss me, that was until he spat into my mouth. The spit hitting the back of my throat I closed my mouth and swallowed it all.

"Mmmmmm Thankyou Master!" I moaned.

I was now grinding on his cock rather than bouncing on it, rubbing my pierced clit against his body as much as I could.

I leant in and kissed him hard, pushing my tongue into his mouth as my hands grabbed his face.

For a while our tongues ran against each other as I was grinding my pussy with his cock inside of me.

"I'm going to cum in you slave!" he moaned into my mouth as I grinded myself on top of him.

"Please Master. Please fill me up with your cum!" I moaned back meaning every word.

For a moment I thought with all the loads I have had in my pussy I need to do a pregnancy test, and I knew this wouldn't help. But right now I didn't care. I was a whore, I was my masters whore and I wanted him to cum inside of me.

His fingers tightly gripping my throat I struggled to gasp for air, but this didn't stop me grinding on his cock.

"Are you my fucking slave?" He asked me.

I looked into his eyes as my face went red with lack of oxygen, he released his grip slightly so I could reply.

"Yes Master."

"And you belong to me?" He asked "You will never question to get out of my control again?!" He asked.

I wanted to say no, I knew that if I could hold out then I would be free. But right now that wasn't true, right now I wanted to be his slave and have him treat me like a slut every day.

"Yes Master. I am your slave forever! I will never question you agaaaainnnn!" I screamed out, the admission causing me to cum for a third time tonight.

"Good you fucking whore! Here I cum!!!" He roared out.

"Fuuuckk yeeesss breed me!!!" I screamed as my orgasm kept ripping through my body and I felt rope after rope of my masters cum fill my pussy and go straight to my womb.

I rested my head onto his shoulders, exhausted when he said.

"Good girl. I am glad you have accepted your place."

I was nervous now, what have I done? I just willingly accepted to be his slave. This was my chance to end this and I caved in a like a slut.

"Come with me." He said pushing me off of his cock and his cum pouring out of me.

He grabbed my hand and I followed him to what turned out to be his bedroom.

There was a double bed, a wardrobe, a radiator and a full length mirror. Steve went into his wardrobe and then turned around. In his hand I saw a black piece of material, looking at is closer I saw that it was a dog collar, although I nice looking one.

"Put this on." He said.

Not something else to make me his?

I didn't argue, how could I after everything I just said and did.

Taking the collar, I lifted my hair and attached it around my neck, it was tight but not too tight.

"Look in the mirror." He told me.

I looked at myself, my face was a mess, my make up smudged all over me, my cheeks were glowing red from him slapping me, my tits and clit pierced with his initials and now a black dog collar around my neck.

Is this who I am now? A slut? A slave? How has this happened?

Suddenly I felt him attach something to the metal ring on the collar, looking in the mirror I saw that it was a leash.

"On your knees." He ordered.

I didn't speak, just doing as I was told I knelt at his feet.

"Good girl." He said.

Then he pulled the leash and I had to crawl following him.

Going to the wall, I watched as he locked the leash with a padlock onto the radiator. I could only move about a yard with this around my neck, I touched the part that was attached to my collar and it was locked as well. I couldn't get out of this even if I wanted to.

"Stay there." He said with a laugh.

Soon I was in the room alone, sat on the floor. I could feel cum dripping out of my sore pussy and arsehole and thought what a mess I must have looked.

He returned with a few pillows and threw them at me.

"You will sleep here tonight my pet." He said.

"What?" I asked in disbelief, did he actually intend to leave me here tied up to sleep like a dog?

"You will sleep there tonight. If you ask anything again then you will be punished. You completely belong to me now slave." He said.